This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great goal.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

connor just busto in 10th from the ukipt

AQ vs KK allin preflop

Aceball on the river to send connor home
      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 26-06-10, 20:47.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        anyone want to go on the beer?
        great idea where will we meet up

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
          You do pay extra for the spanish type to deficate in your room though...
          but that would be kinky though........ if you were into that kinda thing

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
            connor just busto from the ukipt

AQ vs KK allin preflop

Aceball on the river to send connor home

I've been following it and the live reports have a completely different story, although the 500k pot doesn't make much sense?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

I've been following it and the live reports have a completely different story, although the 500k pot doesn't make much sense?
              waswatching it on and off on the irishpoker tv and just flicked to see him stand up and shake hands with the rest of the lads at the table.

when i asked thats what i was told

Comment

but that would be kinky though........ if you were into that kinda thing
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8[/ame]
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Hey Ste Nice to see you back. Whats the trip report on the wedding? how did things go?

Pics or it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                    Hey Ste Nice to see you back. Whats the trip report on the wedding? how did things go?

<Runs to burn wedding pics>
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Conor Fennell is going to have to do some live tells research. If he had there's no way he would have just lost a 500,000 pot to Peter Barrable. Fennell had raised from the button to 28,000 and was called by Barrable in the big blind. Fennel led 29,000 into the [invalid card]5♠5♣2♦ board. Barrable annouced raise and as he put forward an 85,000 stack of blue chips his hand was visibly shaking - a giveaway sign of a monster hand. Unfortunately for Fennell he didn't appear to notice, or maybe even wrote it off as a reverse tell, but he didn't waste long in moving all-in. Barrable couldn't call quick enough.

Fennell: J♣7♣
                      Barrable: A♦5♦

Barrable chipped up to 500,000 when the board ran out 3♦4♦

Comment

Well done Ghana. They pulled that from nowhere looked dead and buried.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                          . Barrable annouced raise and as he put forward an 85,000 stack of blue chips his hand was visibly shaking - a giveaway sign of a monster hand. Unfortunately for Fennell he didn't appear to notice, or maybe even wrote it off
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Conor Fennell is going to have to do some live tells research. If he had there's no way he would have just lost a 500,000 pot to Peter Barrable. Fennell had raised from the button to 28,000 and was called by Barrable in the big blind. Fennel led 29,000 into the [invalid card]5♠5♣2♦ board. Barrable annouced raise and as he put forward an 85,000 stack of blue chips his hand was visibly shaking - a giveaway sign of a monster hand. Unfortunately for Fennell he didn't appear to notice, or maybe even wrote it off as a reverse tell, but he didn't waste long in moving all-in. Barrable couldn't call quick enough.

Fennell: J♣7♣
                            Barrable: A♦5♦

Barrable chipped up to 500,000 when the board ran out 3♦4♦
                            i don't know my story is better

Comment

My choices were, 30 Rock, 6 feet under and OZ.

S1 EP1 of OZ ready to rock !
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

eugh the updates are tilting me so bad - maybe its just me but they seem to be really condescending towards Connor such as in the hand above and in the thread it goes "he will be delighted with the cash since he qualified online"

Id say Conner is sick - ul man cash will be minor consolation.

Comment

I am jealous of you starting Oz for the 1st time.

Comment

i don't know my story is better
                                    They updated since with the AQ v kk hand, seems he was pretty short at that stage, still v unlucky though.

The 500k pot they reported on seems strange in the least, seems like a mistake from the bloggers?

Unlucky Tommygunne, great effort!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      I am jealous of you starting Oz for the 1st time.
                                      Whats Oz about?

Comment

After Nigeria were eliminated from the world cup, The Nigerian goalkeeper has personally offered to refund back all the money to fans that travelled to South Africa. He said he just needs their bank account details to complete the transaction

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                          After Nigeria were eliminated from the world cup, The Nigerian goalkeeper has personally offered to refund back all the money to fans that travelled to South Africa. He said he just needs their bank account details to complete the transaction
                                          iam going to say i travelled to support them and give BCB's a/c details

Comment

Good choice

Was reading some stuff to do with Aliens (the movie) earlier and havent seen the first one in awhile so im gonna watch that tonight, i have a good few movies downloaded but just dont seem to be bothered watching them
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                              thats a lot of bananas

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                Whats Oz about?
                                                HBO series about life in a fictitious prison. It was brilliant and very edgy. We're talking about a show that had male full frontal nudity during the opening credits. Not that that's what made it appealing , but it serves to show that this wasn't your average sanitised, saccharine crap that passes for tv most of the time.

Probably my favourite show of all time. I thoroughly recommend it. Makes The Sopranos look like a show about the girl guides.

Comment

My Team won a tag-rugby blitz today. Won all of our matches (best one was a 20 point victory) and had a great bit of craic.
                                                  Only thing is, I have been out in the strong sun all day and am burnt to a cinder, me being a ginge and all.
                                                  Started to feel light headed and woozy at the barbeque afterwards and had to come home where I promptly threw up.
                                                  Am missing the magnificent piss-up that's currently underway in Carlingford. F...M...L !

Hope to be in better shape by the morning as I'm due to abseil down the Crowne Plaza hotel in Dundalk at 9:30am

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                    My Team won a tag-rugby blitz today. Won all of our matches (best one was a 20 point victory) and had a great bit of craic.
                                                    Only thing is, I have been out in the strong sun all day and am burnt to a cinder, me being a ginge and all.
                                                    Started to feel light headed and woozy at the barbeque afterwards and had to come home where I promptly threw up.
                                                    Am missing the magnificent piss-up that's currently underway in Carlingford. F...M...L !

Hope to be in better shape by the morning as I'm due to abseil down the Crowne Plaza hotel in Dundalk at 9:30am
                                                    you have sun stroke

Comment

thats a lot of bananas
                                                      look them guys don't want bannanas they have enough of bannanas where they are

its money they want

in other news
                                                      fairly depressing stuff on miriam to night, i doubt the viewer numbers will be as big as usual with these kind of guests

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        HBO series about life in a fictitious prison. It was brilliant and very edgy. We're talking about a show that had male full frontal nudity during the opening credits. Not that that's what made it appealing , but it serves to show that this wasn't your average sanitised, saccharine crap that passes for tv most of the time.

Probably my favourite show of all time. I thoroughly recommend it. Makes The Sopranos look like a show about the girl guides.
                                                        Tbh, the bolded part swung it for me, its all good when HBO are behind it.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

you have sun stroke
                                                          Nnooooooo!

i'd say he is pregenant
                                                          showing all the signs of early pregnancy

Comment

anyone want to go on the beer?
                                                            Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                            Catch up
                                                            take it your home alone and dyin for drink?

ugh went in and played the jackpot game - was good craic, except i just don't know when to slow down - 15K -> 30K by level 1 -> 10K by level 2 -> 15k @ break to busto

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                              How did your travel go?! Had fun?! (apologies if i missed an earlier post)
                                                              Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Yeah it went really well, some savagely stressful days running upto it, but that was to be expected trying to organise a wedding with a language barrier and also trying to get the 70+ people we had booked in to rooms actually into the right rooms etc. (we had another 30 that booked themselves, and TBH it would have been easier if we had just booked everyone) but the day itself was great. Some savage amount of drink was drunk, it was a completely free bar (to our guests ) and it seems everyone made full use of it. It was pretty impressive actually, on the day before the wedding, the lads managed to drink one pub completely dry (just as I arrived after getting everything set up for the next day ) and then when we moved to the next bar, it ran out of glasses. I don't think they had any idea about the amount of drink that would be consumed at an Irish wedding.

The day itself was great, it couldn't have gone better TBH, she managed to turn up in the end, although a whole 30 minutes late. But all in all it was a savage day. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house during the speeches (I obv remained stoic mind, fuck public signs of emotion )

<Runs to burn wedding pics>
                                                              Nice one, I'm glad internet rules are creeping into RL now to just get my hands on the photo's when we receive them to set them alight

Comment

Whats Oz about?
                                                                HBO show from a few years back, set inside a maximum security prison, Oswald State Penitentiary. Basically follows all the different gangs that are in a special unit of the jail called Emerald City. Some hardcore scenes in it, follows everything from drugs to murder to rape to race to religion.

Some cracking viewing, when i first started i was nearly gonna give it a miss but i stuck with it and eventually got to love it, some of the best characters in it.

Really worth the time to watch it if you get the chance. Shame there doesnt seem to be any trailers on youtube for it and i dont wanna post anything in case it will give away a spoiler or something.
                                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 26-06-10, 21:49.

Comment

My bird is in Carlingford now ur at home i can sleep easy.

Comment

iam in carlingford to night

Comment

Muse live on BBC HD now, very good live band imo. Probably couldnt count how many times Ive seen them.
                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

thats a lot of bananas
                                                                        That's pretty pathetic BK.
                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 26-06-10, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          It's savage, just watch it!!
                                                                          FYP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                            FYP!!
                                                                            Pretty much my vocabulary

Comment

you have sun stroke
                                                                              Think so BK. Look a bit inside out at the minute. Should be more careful what with the recents and all.

Nnooooooo!

i'd say he is pregenant
                                                                              showing all the signs of early pregnancy
                                                                              I fckin hope not!!

Oh, I'd keep one eye open. There's a good few juiced up rugby types on a bit of a high out there tonight

Comment

Nearly july, anyone else notice the lack of crane flies(daddy long legs) ?

Usually am throwing 2/3 a night out, only 2 so far this summer...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Think so BK. Look a bit inside out at the minute. Should be more careful what with the recents and all.

I fckin hope not!!

Oh, I'd keep one eye open. There's a good few juiced up rugby types on a bit of a high out there tonight
                                                                                  Are you from dundalk?

Comment

My wife said the same thing to me yesterday!

She put forward a theory that because of the heat the birds are scooping them up cause they're bigger and easier to catch, ergo saving energy.

It'd be quality if she was right but I doubt it.

100 greatest world cup moments just started on C4.

Comment

Are you from dundalk?
                                                                                      No Damo, Dublin originally.
                                                                                      Living here for work and because my other half is from up here.

Just lucky I guess

Comment

She put forward a theory that because of the heat the birds are scooping them up cause they're bigger and easier to catch, ergo saving energy.

100 greatest world cup moments just started on C4.
                                                                                        Lets hope so, hate the fuckers, as long as we dont end up with super birds with all that extra food...

Was on the phone some night last week, very poor signal where i live so back door has to be opened (cheers vodafone), anyways, chatting away standing in the doorway, about 22.30 and a small bat flies straight at me, hovers for about 3 seconds and flies off, nearly had to change the g-string !!
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

No Damo, Dublin originally.

Just lucky I guess
                                                                                          you call going out with someone from dundalk lucky?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bless You;106435]No Damo, Dublin originally.

Just lucky I guess [/QUOTE

Its just when you mentioned the rugby i thought we might have met. I have run a few games for the rugby club in dundalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                              At least he doesnt live in a trailer

Comment

I'd say that a lot of the Leatherjackets, they are the cranefly larvae, that live in the soil feeding on vegetable matter didn't survive the long deep frosts of last winter. Also I think they aren't at their peak until late summer
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                  Not...going...to...dignify...that...with......

Comment

Its just when you mentioned the rugby i thought we might have met. I have run a few games for the rugby club in dundalk
                                                                                                    We have met!

We're starting in the Dundalk tag league as of next Thursday. You anything to do with that?

Comment

Solskjaer is the Daddy in Daddy Long Legs discussions.
                                                                                                      He may advise you if his sees this post.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                                        Solskjaer is the Daddy in Daddy Long Legs discussions.
                                                                                                        He may advise you if his sees this post.
                                                                                                        He appears to have emigrated to Antarctica or Leitrim. Somewhere without internet anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          He appears to have emigrated to Antarctica or Leitrim. Somewhere without internet anyhow.
                                                                                                          Lent? no, that over, what was his last self exclusion, world cup ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

We have met!

We're starting in the Dundalk tag league as of next Thursday. You anything to do with that?
                                                                                                            Afraid not , ive never played rugby or tag rugby , but it sounds like a bit of craic.
                                                                                                            We must have met across the felt , Introduce yourself the next time .

Comment

We have met!

Afraid not , ive never played rugby or tag rugby , but it sounds like a bit of craic.
                                                                                                              We must have met across the felt , Introduce yourself the next time .
                                                                                                              make sure to do it before the break

Comment

Kind of disappointed with Ghana and Uruguay and how they stopped playing once they got their goals. That doesn't bode well for when either of them face the big boys in semis.
                                                                                                                Still, looking forward to that quarter, very interesting match-up.

Comment

Sure the edge just walks out on stage with Muse for a rendition of "where the streets have no name"... brilliant.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    HBO show from a few years back, set inside a maximum security prison, Oswald State Penitentiary. Basically follows all the different gangs that are in a special unit of the jail called Emerald City. Some hardcore scenes in it, follows everything from drugs to murder to rape to race to religion.

Some cracking viewing, when i first started i was nearly gonna give it a miss but i stuck with it and eventually got to love it, some of the best characters in it.

Really worth the time to watch it if you get the chance. Shame there doesnt seem to be any trailers on youtube for it and i dont wanna post anything in case it will give away a spoiler or something.
                                                                                                                    Yeah i watched it when it was first run on TG4 about 8 years ago. The missus watches Law and Order SVU and Chris Keller is the main man and another 7-8 of the Oz cast are in from time to time. It's hard to take it series when almost all of them have taken it up the ass at some stage!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                                                                      Sure the edge just walks out on stage with Muse for a rendition of "where the streets have no name"... brilliant.
                                                                                                                      Do you reckon it will be on youtube? That would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                                                                        Gf has dragged me to a few of their concerts and even though I don't really like them they are pretty amazing live. Pretty cool with the Edge coming on there alright

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                          Gf has dragged me to a few of their concerts and even though I don't really like them they are pretty amazing live. Pretty cool with the Edge coming on there alright
                                                                                                                          Yeah they are a proper festival/stadium live band. Light show is spectacular.

On a related note, the amount of flags there in the crowd. Thats not allowed at all in Ireland. Ridiculous really. Unless you've an unusually tall friend your pretty goosed when it comes to trekking to the bar and then finding your mates again. It also makes the whole place look so much better.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X