Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urrrgh was the Borat arse pic really needed?

Comment

Seriously, can someone delete it? Or at least keep posting till its a new page.

Just spewed a buyin after seeing it.

Comment

C'mon S Korea! Delighted they equalised.

Uruguay parked the bus way too early,painful watching them.

Game on now.

Edit: That pitch is a disgrace.
        Last edited by dannydiamond; 26-06-10, 15:30.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Wp Kev forgetting I could just edit the post.

begone arse!

Comment

i'll make you spew more pic's of me coming in a g-string and nothing else, may face my first ever ban!

Comment

whatever turns you on

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                i'll make you spew more pic's of me coming in a g-string and nothing else, may face my first ever ban!
                Easily the worst post I've ever read...

made my eyeballs sick

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                  yeah it sounds like you have conflicting qualities there

you have to split your time between the girls and the pokers

but i would recomend a jock strap like above for your live play
                  no really conflicting it just the way my heads set up, when i run good at poker im a brilliant player, when i run good with the women im the sexiest guy alive, and if you seen my lady you'd say i just won maraton! typical live dublin player thinking at it's best!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                    I just threw up in my mouth.

Seriously weird shit in BBV today.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                      Easily the worst post I've ever read...

made my eyeballs sick
                      at least im the best at being the worst no, glass half full there!

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth.

Seriously weird shit in BBV today.
                        im bored and lonely today nobody to play with!

Comment

what a fucking goal !!

Comment

Great goal Suarez

Comment

super strike there from Suarez

Comment

Be-a-uty!

Comment

What a goal!!!

Also what's with everyone leaving because they're getting wet?? Should be ashamed of themselves imo.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    What a goal!!!

Also what's with everyone leaving because they're getting wet?? Should be ashamed of themselves imo.
                                    Going to the back of the stand or something I'd say, as opposed to actually leaving the ground

Comment

what a funny hand
                                      after 2hrs play in th 6k deepstack on ft i have just under my starting stack 4960 and iam going nowhere really.
                                      blinds 80/160
                                      i get dealt 7c8c

utg limps
                                      mp1 limps
                                      mp2 limps
                                      iam in the co and limp to see a flop
                                      bttn minraises to 320
                                      sb folds
                                      bb calls
                                      utg calls
                                      mp1 calls
                                      mp2 calls

pot is 1840 and the action is to me i have 4800 behind, iam kinda fed up, so i figure if they can't raise any decent amt before this how could they justify calling a 4800 bet, so i jamb the loots in the middle and the bttn insta calls and everyone else folds. the board runs out and misses both off us but he wins with his mighty Qs10s

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Come on Uruguay. Hold on!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Going to the back of the stand or something I'd say, as opposed to actually leaving the ground
                                          Would they be let do that though? Doubt it with health and safety and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                            Would they be let do that though? Doubt it with health and safety and all that stuff.
                                            If its good enough in Walsh Park and Fraher Field, its good enough for the World Cup.

Comment

Uruguay will be no pushover

Comment

Bought a copy of W7 from g2play.net when it was offically released. It was considerably cheaper than on the MS site but still cost around €100 or so but today Windows is telling me that the copy is not genuine. Probably have no hope of seeing that money again.

Comment

Any one have a link to the video of a reserve team manager who was taking care of the senior team and when a sky sports news reporter asked him which team he preferred managing he smiled because it was awkward question and said something like 'fuck shit bollox - now you have have to edit that out.'

Comment

What is it with clothes shops, for one, i am not a fan of shopping at all, i go when i really have to, another pet hate, the sizing...

Anyway, see a nice shirt, check the size, xl, nice one, hold it up and see it looks very small for an xl, check the label again and notice it is xl-skinny fit...now, i dont know much about fasion but if a bloke is buying a xl shirt the last thing he wants is to be poured into it, skinny fit my arse. Oh, another shirt was 45 quid in medium and 48 in xl ??? River island btw.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      What is it with clothes shops, for one, i am not a fan of shopping at all, i go when i really have to, another pet hate, the sizing...

Anyway, see a nice shirt, check the size, xl, nice one, hold it up and see it looks very small for an xl, check the label again and notice it is xl-skinny fit...now, i dont know much about fasion but if a bloke is buying a xl shirt the last thing he wants is to be poured into it, skinny fit my arse. Oh, another shirt was 45 quid in medium and 48 in xl ??? River island btw.
                                                      Peter Crouch says hello.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

OMG it worse when your shopping and you have to get something, i've given up completely and just go into one shop asnd tell them to pick stuff out my last trip to that shop i spunked away like just under a grand! lol shopping fish

Comment

is it just me or is david beckham looking really gay in that pic!

Comment

Crouch and Phillips lolol

Comment

This made me laugh a bit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpbB1lHaQs[/ame]

Comment

Can you throw a Burger onto the BBQ straight out of the freezer?

Comment

This documentary is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                    This documentary is awsome.
                                                                    the music makes it awesome imo.

Comment

not to sure

i would throw it into the grill straight from the freezer allright, so i can't see why you couldn't lob it straight onto the ole' beutane beaut

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

not to sure

i would throw it into the grill straight from the freezer allright so i can't see why you couldn't lob it on the beutane beaut
                                                                        butane?

I'm a purest, charcoal it is.

I reckon I'll risk it. Will just drink a feed of alcohol later to cure myself anyhoo.

Comment

butane?

I'm a purest, charcoal it is.

I reckon I'll risk it. Will just drink a feed of alcohol later to cure myself anyhoo.
                                                                          try it on a few "friends" first

Comment

Ghana @ 5/2 are good value imo.

Comment

Goooooaaallll

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                Ghana @ 5/2 are good value imo.
                                                                                apparently so. lol

Comment

I do it all the time and it's grand. Just try and put it on a not so hot spot to begin and then cook normally.

Comment

Ghana pretty impressive, good value for their lead.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                      Ghana pretty impressive, good value for their lead.
                                                                                      Iagree its intresting match up the Usa are not well suited to playing this ghana team who are young fit and strong. however i feel the Usa will get chances against them and there keeper despite making a great save is liabile to make a mistake. USA USA USA!

Comment

1,2,5,4,3

Comment

...
                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-06-10, 19:37.
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              [pre-travel]
                                                                                              In airport, in anticipation of impending doom on an airplane called a Fokker 100 (wtf?!) had a few pre-drinks to calm the nerves:
                                                                                              was it something like this?

Comment

Longford beat Mayo

LOL

Comment

Usa usa usa usa usa usa

Comment

...

Comment

lol, not that bad! but if someone walked to the toilet it caused plane turbulence.

Actually lost track of the last three or so hours and not a 100% firm idea how i managed to eventually end up at the hotel (which is an achievement in itself given all the transfers, trains, planes and taxis that must have been involved; although probably up to about 90% certainty at this stage), but sobering up now and strongly tempted to go out to a nightclub - there's a really famous one here that was in at Christmas - it's like Coppers but with 5,000 people instead of 300. Fcked if i can remember the name of it though.

Any chance bohsman is reading and can tell me what it might be? (think you go there quite a bit)
                                                                                                      I'd guess its Razzmatazz.

Comment

...

Comment

lol, not that bad! but if someone walked to the toilet it caused plane turbulence.

Actually lost track of the last three or so hours and not a 100% firm idea how i managed to eventually end up at the hotel (which is an achievement in itself given all the transfers, trains, planes and taxis that must have been involved; although probably up to about 90% certainty at this stage), but sobering up now and strongly tempted to go out to a nightclub - there's a really famous one here that was in at Christmas - it's like Coppers but with 5,000 people instead of 300. Fcked if i can remember the name of it though.

Any chance bohsman is reading and can tell me what it might be? (think you go there quite a bit)
                                                                                                          Just make sure you keep an eye on the wallet, in fact, just bring out what you think you may need + 50. I have heard the hedhehogs in barca really like cuddling, and going through the pockets !!

Head to the olympic village if you dont mind spending 9 quid for a bottle of heineken and like go-go bars !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Just make sure you keep an eye on the wallet, in fact, just bring out what you think you may need + 50. I have heard the hedhehogs in barca really like cuddling, and going through the pockets !!

Hedgehog videos. Watch these short videos of the hedgehogs in the above project here Coming out of the nest - Taking material to nest - Scratching -

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                              Usa usa usa usa usa usa
                                                                                                              Really enjoying this, the Americans have def stepped it up in the second half.

You American?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Hedgehog videos. Watch these short videos of the hedgehogs in the above project here Coming out of the nest - Taking material to nest - Scratching -

http://www.iberianature.com/material...hog_spain.html
                                                                                                                You do pay extra for the spanish type to deficate in your room though...
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                  Really enjoying this, the Americans have def stepped it up in the second half.

You American?
                                                                                                                  No im not American think Lloyds propaganda rubs off on me, just love all the fight. knew they would bring it second half. so tense now. Prince big loss as he makes things happen.

Comment

I gave up on Spanish nightclubs after Madrid in February, €18 in, €10 for a bottle of beer or €12 for a vodka&coke. I was basically just sieving money.

Fairly sure they base their prices on the fact that their local Spanish clientele are used to making one drink last 2 hours - really should be a discount for Irish who buy a new drink every 20 minutes.

I remember in Barca a few years ago we were in a really cool €2 a drink student bar just off Las Ramblas. Then we got a taxi straight down to a fairly dinghy beach bar and it was my round - 5 bottles of beer and a coke and I handed over €50. There followed a big stand off as the girl behind the counter kept asking me for another €13, I kept pointing out that I'd handed over a fifty, not a twenty. She actually had to print the receipt before I realised that €63 was the actual price. (5x11+8).

Comment

anyone want to go on the beer?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                        anyone want to go on the beer?
                                                                                                                        Catch up

Comment

Great goal.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X