Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start is key. Steady so far. Lete not be blitzed in the first 20 mins pls

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      feckin flying, hate it. Off to Barcelona on work now and have been thinking about today's flight for about a week. gl, have a fun week.
      [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Easyway-Enjoy-Flying-Allen-Carr/dp/0140278370"]This book[/ame] is good I believe.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Go Johnny go

Comment

Comedy of errors, and great start is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
            Last night I somehow agreed to play a football tournament in aid of the National Council for the Blind - both sighted and blind people can play but if sighted you have to wear a blindfold. Sounded like it would be great fun last night, but now it's starting to dawn on me just how scary this will be.
            Ha. I was supposed to play this too but I went home to watch the some world cup games. It does sound like a good laugh and knowing the people going the session should be good after.

Comment

scrum once again is lolbad

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Did the event down in Killarney make its guarantee or was there an overlay?
                252 runners to just make guarantee.
                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                  Last night I somehow agreed to play a football tournament in aid of the National Council for the Blind - both sighted and blind people can play but if sighted you have to wear a blindfold. Sounded like it would be great fun last night, but now it's starting to dawn on me just how scary this will be.
                  Reminds me of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwvVh0_ZelI[/ame]

Posted before, I know, but excellent stuff!

Comment

Fuck sake

Comment

Handed them two ridiculous tries, but played very well apart from that.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                        Reminds me of this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Posted before, I know, but excellent stuff!
                        Just rewatched it again lying in bed, and literally fell of the bed laughing. Little sore now.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerinthefront View Post
                          This is a terrible joke.
                          Thats a matter of opinion (some obviously enjoyed it) but why bother expressing yours.
                          Perhaps you suffer from a poor sense of humour
                          Last edited by kakak1; 26-06-10, 11:20.

Comment

lol Ireland falling to pieces. Not finding touch from a penalty is inexcusable

Comment

lol they pull a great drive out of nowhere then another rretarded knock on

Comment

Painful viewing really, the amount of handling errors has been horrific.

Comment

Confimed for all that care....

a couple of weeks back i asked if anyone knew if Eric Lindgren & Erica Schoenberg were at it, appears now they are!

.. so we can all sleep now, as not knowing the above was keeping me awake at night

also switched up the game last night and played alot better but just got ran over by run good player! guy who know me out, only hit is 4th set of the night to send me to the rail!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                    Confimed for all that care....

a couple of weeks back i asked if anyone knew if Eric Lindgren & Erica Schoenberg were at it, appears now they are!

.. so we can all sleep now, as not knowing the above was keeping me awake at night

also switched up the game last night and played alot better but just got ran over by run good player! guy who know me out, only hit is 4th set of the night to send me to the rail!
                                    Sorry phil just picked up so many reads from you on thursday and used them online

Comment

There is a documentary thats about the last world cup on RTE2 at 5.25 today. Its apparently very good.

Comment

Irelands Ladies U17 are playing the final of the European Championships versus Spain at the moment on Eurosport.

0 - 0 at half time

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                          Irelands Ladies U17 are playing the final of the European Championships versus Spain at the moment on Eurosport.

0 - 0 at half time
                                          Ah cool. Was looking for that. I tried the shopping channel, the cooking channel and the comedy channel but had no joy.

Comment

Irelands Ladies U17 are playing the final of the European Championships versus Spain at the moment,i'm perving on Eurosport.

0 - 0 at half time
                                            Fyp Dave.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                              There is a documentary thats about the last world cup on RTE2 at 5.25 today. Its apparently very good.
                                              Ah good times, remind me how that one ended!
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCI541k8K7w[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                  I'm sure loads of people can't be wrong but I thought Brazil and Spain could only meet in the final now that they have both topped their group. If not, Why on earth was that the favourite by a mile for it to be the final?
                                                  You're right. Brazil and Spain can only meet in the final.

Comment

speakin of old world cups, just saw this for the first time:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24UKqJIKm8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Ah cool. Was looking for that. I tried the shopping channel, the cooking channel and the comedy channel but had no joy.
                                                      excellent, wp

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                        Fyp Dave.
                                                        cant wait for the swapping of jerseys at full time

Comment

cant wait for the swapping of jerseys at full time
                                                          fcuk have to wait another 20 minutes for extra time

Comment

Originally posted by RawTalent View Post
                                                            Sorry phil just picked up so many reads from you on thursday and used them online
                                                            its really strange alot of people said i givin of a lot of tells lately more than i use to, although i havent a f'ing clue what im doing in most hands alot of the time lately, so i really should move down levels if players are able to figure out what im doin when i dont even know

This is how bad im playing.... opening pots with hands like k3 Q4 suited type and and getting three bet in position, then i like a monkey call and say to myself i really dont want to hit anything! and check fold flop

but we will strugle on!

Comment

This is how bad im playing.... opening pots with hands like k3 Q4 suited type and and getting three bet in position, then i like a monkey call and say to myself i really dont want to hit anything! and check fold flop
                                                              you open with K3/Q4 suited, and call to a 3bet???????????????

your doin it wrong, you should be 4betting the sh!t out of these hands

Comment

Brag: Met Jedward today.
                                                                Beat: Haven't slept since yesterday.
                                                                Varience: Edward looked at me quizzically and said 'Hey man'.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

ffs Offaly. 8 wides and losing 0-4 to 0-1 at home to Clare. Idiot Biffos

Comment

its really strange alot of people said i givin of a lot of tells lately more than i use to, although i havent a f'ing clue what im doing in most hands alot of the time lately, so i really should move down levels if players are able to figure out what im doin when i dont even know

but we will strugle on!
                                                                    yeah same thing happened to me the other day down at the supermarket. i was travelling comando style as it was a hot day, anyhow couldn't figure out why i was getting all these weird looks and even at the checkout the girl had a big smirk on her face. anyhow i got home and the wife says look at the cut of you and i says what? my fly was open and a big wad of pubic hair hanging out, so i pull up my fly and say they were lucky down the shop that, thats all was hanging out

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

0 - 0 at half time
                                                                      This is probably going to penalties, only 2 mins left in extra time

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                        This is probably going to penalties, only 2 mins left in extra time

http://www.everythingon.tv/viewChannel.php?channelId=21
                                                                        Tell Danny these wans are better to look at than his "Engerland" and I'm only talking about the football

Comment

Only watched the ET myself, but the ref was terrible!

Comment

think i seen a flash there of no. 13

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                              Only watched the ET myself, but the ref was terrible!
                                                                              i thought the ref wasn't bad looking thats if she is the blonde one obviously

Comment

LOL Keeper.

Comment

Knew she was gonna miss, that always happens when coaches bring on subs just before the end of the game...

Comment

Noel King should know better, bringing on a sub with about a min to go in ET with the intention of her taking one of the penos.

The obvious happens, not even warmed up, takes & misses the first penalty

Comment

thought i would never say it but it looks like womens u-17 soccer is rigged

Comment

the uraguyan anthem sound like a piece from bach or Tychovski

Comment

That was shocking from korea!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            Ive backed 2 horses today shall I tell the might BBV and cause mass hysteria once more?

lol, no way, im not telling you, cant be having a repeat of yesterday
                                                                                            do it. It not being a normal working day will probably lessen the hysteria though

Comment

although you could just aftertime like the rest of em

Comment

Where the FUCK is my phone gone!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                  you open with K3/Q4 suited, and call to a 3bet???????????????

your doin it wrong, you should be 4betting the sh!t out of these hands
                                                                                                  Yeah someone told me it was painful to watch me play like this! i just replyed think how painful it is to play like that!

lol i am trying to play better but with a complete lack of understanding regarding the fundementals of the game, that isn't going to easy! wait i'll bluff you at it...... it's a piece of cake!

maybe if i wear shade's at the table my game will improve

Comment

Fuck you Offaly. Missed a free with the last kick of the game to win it. Gone to ET now

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                      dont know but i found a phone with a ton of numbers in it Miss Ste05's is one of the numbers in it, i'll sell it to you cheap! A finally the wexford in me is coming out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                        i have it

Comment

Pitch is cutting up badly in the Uruguay game. 2 more games to be played on it in this WC as well

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Fuck you Offaly. Missed a free with the last kick of the game to win it. Gone to ET now
                                                                                                            meh they were never a sure thing as I pointed out in the GAA betting thread if you cared to read

Comment

Yeah someone told me it was painful to watch me play like this! i just replyed think how painful it is to play like that!

lol i am trying to play better but with a complete lack of understanding regarding the fundementals of the game, that isn't going to easy! wait i'll bluff you at it...... it's a piece of cake!

maybe if i wear shade's at the table my game will improve
                                                                                                              yeah shades and a really tight underpants

Comment

Ive backed 2 horses today shall I tell the might BBV and cause mass hysteria once more?

tbh with ya, yourself and bubbleking should probably form yere own little betting ring after yesterdays shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                  yeah shades and a really tight underpants
                                                                                                                  yeah every desicion will look like a painfull one! this is a good idea going to employ that tonight, maybe i might go all out and where some of the gf's underwear!

Comment

I was happy, I'm an each way nit especially in 16 runner handicaps.
                                                                                                                    More tips plz.

Comment

yeah every desicion will look like a painfull one! this is a good idea going to employ that tonight, maybe i might go all out and where some of the gf's underwear!
                                                                                                                      this is how i would imagine you at the tables

imagine the girls

Last edited by KevIRL; 26-06-10, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                        this is how i would imagine you at the tables

...
                                                                                                                        imagine the girls
                                                                                                                        yeah your right how would i get to play well with all the girls coming in of the street trying to touch my lovely man bits! its just a case of being to sexy for my own good

Comment

yeah your right how would i get to play well with all the girls coming in of the street trying to touch my lovely man bits! its just a case of being to sexy for my own good
                                                                                                                          yeah it sounds like you have conflicting qualities there

you have to split your time between the girls and the pokers

but i would recomend a jock strap like above for your live play

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X