X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorillaz Glastonbury BBC2 now

Comment

whole betfair account is tied up laying england at various stages. one time germany!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
        whole betfair account is tied up laying england at various stages. one time germany!
        England will produce far and away their best performance of the tournament and still lose.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Pyjamas 4 cans of bulmer, a bit o green & wine
          it promises to be an interesting night
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Gonna be fun watching everyone freak out when England smash the Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              Im tempted to wait for this to happen and then lay them until my eyes water

Comment

Danny gets some form of thread title in his honour if this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  Uruguay-------------------Uruguay
                  South Korea

USA---------------------------USA------------------USA
                  Ghana

Argentina------------------Argentina
                  Mexico

Germany-------------------Germany---------------Germany-----------------Germany
                  England

Netherlands----------------Netherlands
                  Slovakia

Brazil------------------------Brazil-------------------Brazil---------------------Brazil----------------------------------Brazil
                  Chile

Paraguay
                  Japan------------------------Japan------------------Japan

Spain
                  Portugal---------------------Portugal
                  Thatdoesnt work does it? The winner of Spain-Portugal cant play the winner of Brazil-Chile before the final.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Danny gets some form of thread title in his honour if this happens.
                    I'd be delighted to see it happen. I was tempted to buy an England shirt pre tourney, and would have, if it had been Nike or even Adidas. Umbro, no thanks
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                      Guilty confession*.

My better half is a fantastic dancer and has been ball room dancing and attending dance classes since she was 12. In the 8 years we've been together I've never attended a dance class of any description with her despite her dropping major hints on numerous occasions.

Finally she guilts me into attending a set of 6 classes on the pretext of being able to dance at our wedding in August.

So I turn up last night and it's me and 30 women (ages vary between 25 and 55) learning the cha cha cha, the rumba, the jive and various other dance stuff. Throughout the class the teacher keeps enquiring if I've ever had a class before. I respond in the negative.

At the end of the class the teacher announces that I'm the most improved/impressive beginner on the night. Clearly a natural.

My hips are sore today.

* This is to provide balance after the dinner waiting for me confession last week.
                      Were they all attractive? Could be a good place to meet chicks.

Comment

Oh dear.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

You two related?

Comment

IP match shows both Icarus's matching.

Poor Wayne had to be his own internet stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                              Same here serious loots on England not getting to the last 4, a bit like Masterminded in Cheltenham a certain lock

Comment

In some perverse way i want this to happen so i can get the decent sweat on the Argie match

Comment

Comment

For anyone that's interested, Werewolf Se7en was won by the villagers, and there's a review thread here

The main topic of conversation was the werewolves decision to munch a fellow werewolf the first night. And Howard_Finkel wants answers!

Comment

KevIRL, forum ninja
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Roll on the viewing of Karate Kid 3, it's been painful and enjoyable at the same time and i honestly cannot remember watching this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                          Thatdoesnt work does it? The winner of Spain-Portugal cant play the winner of Brazil-Chile before the final.
                                          Yeah, you're right. It would be Brazil versus USA and Germany versus Japan!
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                            Fucking disgraceful.

Comment

Fucking disgraceful.
                                              I thought it was the best quality gif ever

Comment

Still not sure if you are levelling us with all the bigging up England and lumping on the Germans on the sly...
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                  Still not sure if you are levelling us with all the bigging up England and lumping on the Germans on the sly...
                                                  hey man who were you last night at the EOM?

Comment

Nice blog read BK

Comment

Uruguay
                                                      South Korea

USA
                                                      Ghana

Argentina
                                                      Mexico

Germany
                                                      England

Netherlands
                                                      Slovakia

Brazil
                                                      Chile

Paraguay
                                                      Japan

Spain
                                                      Portugal

Edit: I have to say there are some great ties to look forward to in the last 16 and I really think that any team could win any game there, and yes i'm including the Brazil v Chile game.
                                                      Last edited by dannydiamond; 25-06-10, 22:23.
                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                        hey man who were you last night at the EOM?
                                                        I was in the Villa jersey to your left on an early table and then to your left again on the final table. Nice playing with you.

Pity the two of us ran into fucking Aces on the FT though.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Gorillaz Glastonbury BBC2 now
                                                          This is amazing. So good, imagine we could have the misfortune of sitting through Bono instead.

Edit: LOU REED!

Comment

I was in the Villa jersey to your left on an early table and then to your left again on the final table. Nice playing with you.

oh yeah sorry I had you confused with the young guy who kept 3 betting you . Nice playing with you too - sick ul not to go deeper

Comment

Uruguay
                                                              South Korea

USA
                                                              Ghana

Argentina
                                                              Mexico

Germany
                                                              England

Netherlands
                                                              Slovakia

Brazil
                                                              Chile

Paraguay
                                                              Japan

Spain
                                                              Portugal
                                                              Ghana and usa is really close imo, could go either way. Same with England and Germany. Pretty confident about the other 6.

Comment

From BKs blog 'Starvin was possibly the only good player at the table and I think (hope) he thought the same about me so we just stayed out of each others way.'

So was this correct or should he edit?

Comment

Uruguay
                                                                  South Korea

USA
                                                                  Ghana

Argentina
                                                                  Mexico

Germany
                                                                  NAP
                                                                  England

Netherlands
                                                                  Slovakia

Brazil NB
                                                                  Chile

Paraguay
                                                                  Japan

Spain
                                                                  Portugal
                                                                  IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                    Roll on the viewing of Karate Kid 3, it's been painful and enjoyable at the same time and i honestly cannot remember watching this one.
                                                                    Might be watching it later!

I watched Karate Kid II last night, had largely forgotten it as I think in my mind I had mashed II and III together.

It was lolbad compared to Karate Kid, so cheesey and weird!
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                      From BKs blog 'Starvin was possibly the only good player at the table and I think (hope) he thought the same about me so we just stayed out of each others way.'

lol I had starvin confused with someone else

Comment

Lol,you wanker kev
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This is amazing. So good, imagine we could have the misfortune of sitting through Bono instead.

Edit: LOU REED!
                                                                          Amazing stuff. Looks like a class day so far. Even GA are rocking it

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                            Might be watching it later!

I watched Karate Kid II last night, had largely forgotten it as I think in my mind I had mashed II and III together.

It was lolbad compared to Karate Kid, so cheesey and weird!
                                                                            No Euromillions Ship?

Comment

Very well played Starvin. Where did you finish?
                                                                              Unusual call on 2nd last table by the guy on your left with K J clubs against your A K diamonds on a raggedy flop with two diamonds.
                                                                              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                oh yeah sorry I had you confused with the young guy who kept 3 betting you . Nice playing with you too - sick ul not to go deeper
                                                                                Yeah i was pretty gutted he woke up with Aces.
                                                                                Couldnt believe how bad the standard was the whole way through. I saw about 3 or 4 people who had any idea what they were doing, the rest of them were super retarded.

No i was not on that table.
                                                                                I am however very very good.

Originally posted by loose cannon View Post
                                                                                Very well played Starvin. Where did you finish?
                                                                                Unusual call on 2nd last table by the guy on your left with K J clubs against your A K diamonds on a raggedy flop with two diamonds.
                                                                                Thanks.
                                                                                Came 8th in the end, guy opens to 12k or something and i ship for 80k with AQ and he has AA.

Yeah he was terrible, was on one of my early tables and got gifted chips.
                                                                                He never should have gotten that far.

Which seat were you in??
                                                                                Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 25-06-10, 22:35.

Comment

Uruguay
                                                                                  South Korea

USA
                                                                                  Ghana

Argentina
                                                                                  Mexico

Germany
                                                                                  England

Netherlands
                                                                                  Slovakia

Brazil
                                                                                  Chile

Paraguay
                                                                                  Japan

Spain
                                                                                  Portugal

I think. US - Ghana and Paraguay Japan are really close. Paraguay are most likely favourites so I'm mainly picking because I'd love to see Japan go far.

Spain would be in real trouble without David Villa. The man just brings goals. Simple as. Any match, any opponent, at any time, he just brings goals. And I remember someone here trying to tell me he wasn't in the same class as Torres...And not in the way they should have meant it...
                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    Lol,you wanker kev
                                                                                    Submit one of those date protection acts requests on his ass...lol
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Amazing stuff. Looks like a class day so far. Even GA are rocking it
                                                                                      Only one thing to do, turn the fucking volume up

Fuck you neighbours!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                        Oh dear.
                                                                                        Be careful what you wish for obv...lol

This too shall pass.

Comment

Only one thing to do, turn the fucking volume up

Fuck you neighbours!
                                                                                          I'm sure your neighbours in Ferrybank are alot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                            Any match, any opponent, at any time, he just brings goals.
                                                                                            He is brilliant, but was locked up pretty tight against the Swiss; Honduras were awful; Chile played a really open game for most of the match and gifted him a goal.

Carvalho and Bruno Alves are rock solid and the likes of Motto mopping up infront of them will combine to provide a much tougher test.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              I'm sure your neighbours in Ferrybank are alot worse.
                                                                                              Noise wise they aint too bad, no electric in their caravan.

Messy though

Comment

Carvalho and Bruno Alves are rock solid and the likes of Motto mopping up infront of them will combine to provide a much tougher test.
                                                                                                They let Brazil in behind them far too easily a couple of times today, really dont think Portugal will be able to cope.

Comment

He is brilliant, but was locked up pretty tight against the Swiss; Honduras were awful; Chile played a really open game for most of the match and gifted him a goal.

Agreed but his goal record at all levels speaks for itself, he can and has scored on anyone. I think Spain are capable of clicking and playing many levels higher than they have so far, hopefully they can. I'd get Fabregas in for Torres though, I've no idea what's happened him but he's an absolute passenger the way he's playing.
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Agreed but his goal record at all levels speaks for itself, he can and has scored on anyone. I think Spain are capable of clicking and playing many levels higher than they have so far, hopefully they can. I'd get Fabregas in for Torres though, I've no idea what's happened him but he's an absolute passenger the way he's playing.
                                                                                                    I'd be shocked to see Torres start another game for Spain in this competition.

Comment

I'd get Fabregas in for Torres though, I've no idea what's happened him but he's an absolute passenger the way he's playing.
                                                                                                      Its the Ryan Giggs/Samson/Delilah effect. Took Giggs at least 5 years to recover.
                                                                                                      Last edited by bohsman; 25-06-10, 22:43.

Comment

Yeah i was pretty gutted he woke up with Aces.
                                                                                                        Couldnt believe how bad the standard was the whole way through. I saw about 3 or 4 people who had any idea what they were doing, the rest of them were super retarded.

No i was not on that table.
                                                                                                        I am however very very good.

Thanks.
                                                                                                        Came 8th in the end, guy opens to 12k or something and i ship for 80k with AQ and he has AA.

Yeah he was terrible, was on one of my early tables and got gifted chips.
                                                                                                        He never should have gotten that far.

Which seat were you in??
                                                                                                        Opposite you seat 1 on 2nd last. you knocked me out with K Q against tens.
                                                                                                        Didnt like having Sean sitting to my left as I rate him highly.
                                                                                                        "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                          I'd be shocked to see Torres start another game for Spain in this competition.
                                                                                                          Yep he's gonna be injured in training and miss the first half of next season

QED

Comment

He really is sick good. He knew exactly when to put the pressure on when stack sizes got awkward - very tough to play against

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ahh, sorry.
                                                                                                                Nice playing with you.

Yeah he is a good player. Was happy i had position on him.

Comment

From the sounds of it, looks like Sean P destroyed the EOM again?
                                                                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                    They let Brazil in behind them far too easily a couple of times today, really dont think Portugal will be able to cope.
                                                                                                                    3 clean sheets out of 3, 22 out of 26 clean sheets, I think the defence have played really well. If Spain plod along like they have been I can see it going to penos after a 0-0.

Comment

Yep he's gonna be injured in training and miss the first half of next season

QED
                                                                                                                      He's a Spanish player at the moment,he's their problem!
                                                                                                                      Next season is million miles away.

At the moment, it's all about the Free State Stadium, Bloemfontain, Sunday, 3 bells.

Comment

No Euromillions Ship?
                                                                                                                        Unless they are paying for getting one bonus ball.
                                                                                                                        Pretty sick beat, not on form.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                                          From the sounds of it, looks like Sean P destroyed the EOM again?
                                                                                                                          When he busted me he had about 200k with 5 left which was about 2nd in chips at the time. The website says he went out in 4th so something may have happened I dunno? Hes heading out to vegas next week to play the ME. I hope I dont jinx him but he would be a good bet to have a deep run out there

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X