Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice goal from Rommedahl but I fell so sorry for Cameroon who have been the better team imo. I really hope they come back and win it. Always like to see them do well even since the days of Thomas N'Kono a fantastic goalkeeper and the legendary Roger Milla.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
      Very nice goal from Rommedahl but I fell so sorry for Cameroon who have been the better team imo. I really hope they come back and win it. Always like to see them do well.
      I can see the Danes scoring a few more. Cameroon are getting horribly exposed on the right over and over again.
      Wish I had Rommadahl for the FF, he is going to collect a ton of points here.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Fathers Day? Ah fuck. Yet again its slipped my mind
        i knew there was something on this weekend

Comment

I gave my Dad a card last week.

Think that's even worse tbh

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
            I gave my Dad a card last week.

Think that's even worse tbh
            yea i thought it was last week but then there was nothing on tv or in the shops so i googled it

Comment

hold.....

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                hold.....
                Ship it! I went with the bubbleking and won a bet!
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                  Ship it! I went with the bubbleking and won a bet!
                  why the sad face then

Comment

2 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      why the sad face then
                      It was a typo lol!
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Carlito's way TV3 10pm tonight. Havent seen it in ages. Nice one.
                        The Wrestler on Sky Indie at 10 aswel. Haven't seen it, is it worth a watch?

Comment

soon bubbleking will be rolling in it

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Mr Miagi is a legend. "Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything".

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Cracking movie + Marisa Tomei is savage hot in it

Edit just hit 1000 post's ship the 3rd star would be unjust now not to add the pic of Marisa Tomei, Tony dont look if you dont wanna ruin it for the movie.

[NSFW= Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler][/NSFW]
                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-06-10, 20:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Very good movie
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                  SPOILER
                                  Jesus I'm some gobshite
                                  Would explain your near retard-savant ability at the pokerssss

That Apres Match was A1 Sharon, Afucking1

They are being particularly cruel this season

I am big style no fan of Adam Sandler
                                  Is Anger Managment any use?

Comment

Bought some Zombie based game eariler for my phone. Metoer have sent me a confirmation.

Check out the purchase number.

Thank you for your Ovi Store purchase.

Purchase number: GAY4APHBKCMG
                                    Purchase date: 19 June 2010 21:08:31 EEST
                                    Charged to: Your Meteor phone bill

Comment

I had a spot of Dyslexia there for a minute and thought MegaSin was saying that BIGMICKG was gay.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                        Bought some Zombie based game eariler for my phone. Metoer have sent me a confirmation.

Check out the purchase number.

They've obviously got your number.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

anyone know of any decent u.s open streams?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDazi8f6l8&hd=1[/ame]

LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                boom, thanks..

Comment

My Dads 25th anniversary today, miss you Dad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwSsqkQiBY[/ame]
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    ì want to go away somewhere for a holiday. required criteria

- sunny
                                                    - on/close to a beach
                                                    - preferably i could fly reasonably close
                                                    - i prefer to get an apt for a week or 10 days.
                                                    - id like it to have broadband
                                                    - in france or spain

surely there are thousands of gimps who bought apartments in France and Spain in the recent years who rent them during the summer months or so. anybody tell me a website where I can rent these sort of places? any recommendations?
                                                    France is a hellhole full of ignorant fucking pricks. Go to Spain after they win the WC, helluva party

Comment

- sunny
                                                      - on/close to a beach
                                                      - in france or spain

surely there are thousands of gimps who bought apartments in France and Spain in the recent years who rent them during the summer months or so. anybody tell me a website where I can rent these sort of places? any recommendations?
                                                      I've gotten places from here before with no problems

There are loads of websites that do that sort of thing.

Comment

Absolute quality link for you golf fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                          Wexford is a hellhole full of ignorant fucking pricks. Go to Spain after they win the WC, helluva party
                                                          Fyp.
                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

- sunny
                                                            - on/close to a beach
                                                            - in france or spain

How about turkey its not that far, you would get a good deal on an apartment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                              France is a hellhole full of ignorant fucking pricks. Go to Spain after they win the WC, helluva party
                                                              well you're obviously a well travelled man

Comment

Black rain is starting now on network 2 for anyone interest.

P.S French people are sound once you make it clear you are Irish and not English.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                  How about turkey its not that far, you would get a good deal on an apartment
                                                                  Or a good Villa Noel with it's own pool no broadband though.

Comment

Rush Tournies are mad 2 hours play from a field of a 1000 odd and gone in 15th, head is mashed after it.

Comment

is 7/5 a good price on mcdowell to be leader after the 3rd round of the us open, hes 3 clear atm

Comment

Al Green legend. Jools could only look on in awe

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                          I am big style no fan of Adam Sandler
                                                                          Is Anger Management any use?
                                                                          A very enjoyable film ruined by the typically hollywood "ooh famous person walk on" slushy shyte ballpark ending & the explanation of the first meeting

Comment

is 7/5 a good price on mcdowell to be leader after the 3rd round of the us open, hes 3 clear atm
                                                                            Not a great price imo anything can happen on pb, just look at what happened to some players on the 14th yesterday. I think Yang shot something like a 49 on the back 9 yesterday so anything could happen.

Comment

- sunny
                                                                              - on/close to a beach
                                                                              - in france or spain

algarve

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                Rush Tournies are mad 2 hours play from a field of a 1000 odd and gone in 15th, head is mashed after it.
                                                                                they are the nuts

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

NO!
                                                                                  anything could happen on any hole

Al Green legend. Jools could only look on in awe
                                                                                  Missed that, he on Jools Holland?
                                                                                  See him live, if possible see him live indoors

the nuts!!!

Comment

Not a great price imo anything can happen on pb, just look at what happened to some players on the 14th yesterday. I think Yang shot something like a 49 on the back 9 yesterday so anything could happen.
                                                                                    too late, punted already, also have a small punt on woods to bogey or worse the 13th at 5/2

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Missed that, he on Jools Holland?
                                                                                      See him live, if possible see him live indoors

the nuts!!!
                                                                                      On Jonathon Woss.

Comment

too late, punted already, also have a small punt on woods to bogey or worse the 13th at 5/2
                                                                                        right about now its looking a lot better

gud luck!

On Jonathon Woss.
                                                                                        caught him interviewing some actor who is an recovering alco, asking him to brag about drinking stories and getting people to clap him for stopping
                                                                                        Fella looked very uncomfortable

Woss is such a tool!

*Blues brothers just starting on ITV4
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 19-06-10, 23:33.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owXW8wEVFHc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-06-10, 00:47.
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That shot from behind the tree by Tiger was fcking awesome.

Comment

That shot from behind the tree by Tiger was fcking awesome.
                                                                                              Tomorrow is going to be fucking insane.

Comment

yea, kinda thinking of Malta now also.
                                                                                                scrap that, Tramore what you looking for

Comment

I've been gone a week...Cliffs on anything non world cup related I've missed? Preference here for anything from the RTE panel the last week though...
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                    I've been gone a week...Cliffs on anything non world cup related I've missed? Preference here for anything from the RTE panel the last week though...
                                                                                                    Hard to describe how awesome its been to be honest - prob the best week in the history of the BBV (both here and t'old place).
                                                                                                    Give it a read tomorrow.

Comment

More lego.

For DannyDiamond.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eT68kDzmbc[/ame]

Comment

Havent been up this early in the a while!

Thinking of heading to Croker today and home then for Brazil game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrUjvONIrA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrUjvONIrA[/ame]
                                                                                                        Last edited by RoadSweeper; 20-06-10, 05:38.

Comment

Croker = + 7 hours

Reassess at 1230 imo

Comment

I live pretty much beside it and have a full tank of sleep in me. Ez game imo

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              Quite happy to be proved wrong (think of it as a worthy challenge).
                                                                                                              Brazil / Argentina have been particularly disappointing imo - I blame the vuvuzelas myself, stopping the beat of the Samba which leads to the dancing and the jiggling.

happy fathers day
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

ok bed for a few hours is the plan

Comment

Oi! I'm in work today. No boobies please!

Comment

:P

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                      Oi! I'm in work today. No boobies please!
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X