Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obv the key to successful world cup punting is to know nothing about football and not to watch any of the matches.

Comment

Fixing this England team is easy - Drop Lampard. He's been shite, and Joe Cole deserves a shot. Bearing in mind that the Slovenia match could be their last in this competition, it's time to take a gamble. Also start Defoe ahead of Heskey to force England to play football and lay off the long balls. Management is easy.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just as well Rooney isnt a Dublin footballer he probably wouldnt have come back out for the second half last Sunday

Comment

Pretty shocking football.

Comment

wp RTE. great finish

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
              Hardly your average, run of the mill set of eyebrows in fairness.

Looks like he's simply been cut before and needed stitches on just above his left eye. Heard a few people mention his eyebrows on boards and I've yet to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Just as well Rooney isnt a Dublin footballer he probably wouldnt have come back out for the second half last Sunday
                He could have just knocked out the Algerian goalkeeper, and come back on in extra time and scored a hat-trick though.

Comment

Hamann's deadly in apres match

Comment

Went around to that new poker room in Mulhuddart after the match for their €35 freezeout. Scheduled to kickoff at 8.30 but I reckoned no-one would object to a late entry.
                    As it turned out I was one of only two punters in the place, so back home with my tail between my legs.
                    Its a fantastic looking room but I fear that 8 poker tables may prove to have been optimistic.

Asked at the desk if there would be some cash action later and got a very noncommital 'there might be'.

Shame really, nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                      Hamann's deadly in apres match
                      missed tonights one

a very good gag would be to ratch up the scouse bit a little bit more everytime they do him and have him like this by the end

or maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Went around to that new poker room in Mulhuddart after the match for their €35 freezeout. Scheduled to kickoff at 8.30 but I reckoned no-one would object to a late entry.
                        As it turned out I was one of only two punters in the place, so back home with my tail between my legs.
                        Its a fantastic looking room but I fear that 8 poker tables may prove to have been optimistic.

Asked at the desk if there would be some cash action later and got a very noncommital 'there might be'.

Ive asked them on several occasions to start posting results and numbers and payouts when they are putting their ads in the tourney section and it might help build their numbers, but it has fallen on deaf ears . Shame really because as you say it really is a nice room.

Comment

Match of the day now are promising "In depth analysis" of the England match
                          BY
                          Alan Shearer and Lee Dixon

Comment

Don't know why this made me laugh so much.

Comment

Aint seen a tap of ball today as was up north, looking forward to highlights. (well maybe not England from what i have heard)

Comment

Ipoker becomes such rigaments when it gets down to the last 15 or so

Comment

I've a sudden urge to try ketamine, orange seems to be my ballpark.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Can be great fun in the right quantites and right situation.

Been a long time though.

Comment

not that exciting to be honest, although i never "black holed", always felt like incredibly weak acid/lsd

Comment

Can be great fun in the right quantites and right situation.

Been a long time though.
                                        Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        not that exciting to be honest, although i never "black holed", always felt like incredibly weak acid/lsd
                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5drObf8yWOc[/ame]
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

No matter how small the prize money (freddie mays for $228 )
                                          4 A's is a nice way to take down a heads up on the final table

is it possible to get rakeback on an already opened PP account
                                          these PP users only tournaments are a nice way to pass the time while watching the football

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                            Ive asked them on several occasions to start posting results and numbers and payouts when they are putting their ads in the tourney section and it might help build their numbers, but it has fallen on deaf ears . Shame really because as you say it really is a nice room.
                                            I sent them a pm last night asking if Fridays game was going ahead and at what time (taking the match into account). They just got back to me now, apologising for the late reply and telling me that the tournament started on time. Lying fcuks.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                              No matter how small the prize money (freddie mays for $228 )
                                              4 A's is a nice way to take down a heads up on the final table

is it possible to get rakeback on an already opened PP account
                                              these PP users only tournaments are a nice way to pass the time while watching the football
                                              WP

Agreed with your second point. Friday nights in particular are good craic. More added money tournaments pls Noel and co.

Comment

Played one MTT in Vegas (Caesar's Deep Stack series), cashed one :-) Nice soft fields out here! Great crowds out to watch the World Cup matches in the sports books (check out Lagasse Stadium in the Wynn, it is hardcore good!), the chants of 'MEX-I-CO, MEX-I-CO!' were deafening yesterday. They even got a few Mexican waves going in the Caesar's sports book.

Comment

WP

Agreed with your second point. Friday nights in particular are good craic. More added money tournaments pls Noel and co.
                                                  sorrs about the 99's earlier

went out against an awful tool all in with 77 he calls with Q9
                                                  I hit trip 777's on flop, he hits 9 high inside straight on turn

Comment

I saw that. ouch. Painful final table so far, only 1 gone.

Comment

Sorry about the Q9

Comment

I sent them a pm last night asking if Fridays game was going ahead and at what time (taking the match into account). They just got back to me now, apologising for the late reply and telling me that the tournament started on time. Lying fcuks.
                                                        I just posted on their ad for saturdays game to see if they had many in for the €35 game tonite . Lets see what comes back

Comment

I just posted on their ad for saturdays game to see if they had many in for the €35 game tonite . Lets see what comes back
                                                          I already sent him a pm pointing out I was there and there was no tournament, so it would be ballsy if he lies about it on the thread

Comment

Been messing around with Google Chrome for the last hour or so deciding if i wanna switch over from Firefox, its pretty sweet.

One of the main things stopping me was the link checker factor with Greasemonkey for Firefox i didnt think Chrome had one but turns out they do after me trying this that and what not trying to get it to work i finally got one

Was trying everything turns out its really simple, me i feel like a bit of a dope now
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Been messing around with Google Chrome for the last hour or so deciding if i wanna switch over from Firefox, its pretty sweet.

One of the main things stopping me was the link checker factor with Greasemonkey for Firefox i didnt think Chrome had one but turns out they do after me trying this that and what not trying to get it to work i finally got one

Was trying everything turns out its really simple, me i feel like a bit of a dope now
                                                              Chrome can run most greasemonkey scripts anyway.
                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                Chrome can run most greasemonkey scripts anyway.
                                                                Yeah took me a little while to figure it out, tried a rapidshare one and it wouldnt work so i thought there was something wrong, said online that a % wont work so i tried a youtube one and it worked perfect. So just a little more googling and i found the script that i needed.
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

25/27 in the 24k onfulltilt
                                                                  going to have to push a bag of spanners here shortly down to 10bbs

just picked 1010

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

i have had an excuse from an early age ...............

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij2Xbu-XhCI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                      25/27 in the 24k onfulltilt
                                                                      going to have to push a bag of spanners here shortly down to 10bbs

just picked 1010

no joy against KQo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        You didn't do enough, its nothing like acid

Comment

Sirtoyou and Hornswoggle on FT of the Boyles 1k added.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90[/ame]

Comment

lol alan partridge

Comment

what ever happened bluescouse?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                  Don't know, but I'd be almost certain that his story had a happy ending.

Comment

Sirtoyou and Hornswoggle on FT of the Boyles 1k added.
                                                                                    And Hornswoggle takes it down , well done

Comment

Lucky Jim is another one I often wonder about from the old Betfair degens. Living in hostels and occasionally sleeping outdoors, taking his shots at $5/$10 from all nighter internet cafes. Knowing that even when he won he was destined to just move up until he lost it all.

Comment

The England team visited the local childrens hospital today in Rustenburg South Africa.

'' its good to put a smile on the faces of people constantly struggling with no future and facing the impossible'', said Jamal Unboato, aged six.

Comment

Lucky Jim is another one I often wonder about from the old Betfair degens. Living in hostels and occasionally sleeping outdoors, taking his shots at $5/$10 from all nighter internet cafes. Knowing that even when he won he was destined to just move up until he lost it all.
                                                                                          Yeah, I saw a post today by luckyjimm lambasting some guy who had just gained British citizenship for stealing from the British tax payer for asking about his entitlements if he moved over there. Which I thought was pretty funny considering jim used to squat in houses in London.

That's what made me think of bluescouse.

Comment

welcome back to poker i guess. move up levels imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              LOL i run so bad at Sports betting. Loots on england obv
                                                                                              LOL I wonder do Fifa know what power I can wield over the world cup - Il clean up for the rest of ye degens

Oh by the way there are massage parlous in dublin and if you lose prop bets you will end up having to go there - trip report tomorrow im too bolloxed drunk now.

By the way fuck you in betweenies!!!!

Comment

welcome back to poker i guess. move up levels imo.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6545/today2g.jpg
                                                                                                Bright start. I take it you're back in action for the summer holidays, or have you graduated?
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                    Thought the whole thing about heroin is that it is phenomenally addictive, but if pure doesn't cause any physical harm.
                                                                                                    i'd say it's because overdosing is incredibly easy and lethal, not only for non users but frequent users also.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Anyone ever tried Four Loko? Haven't tried it myself but its highly controversial in the US at the moment. A 12% alc energy drink containing caffeine, taurine (the Red Bull active ingredient), and absinthe. What could possibly go wrong?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_%28drink%29
                                                                                                          So its a triple vodka and red bull, pffffft.

Comment

...

Comment

Helmuth haters will enjoy the first 14 mins of this episode. Don't think so much airtime has been ever given to someone squirm over making a decision.

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

Comment

Just reading the comments and reporting that's starting to trickle through this morning. Some of it is complete bunk. People saying Rooney's not fit and he's frustrated by that. If Rooney isn't fit then he shouldn't be playing. Give Jermaine Defoe a chance. He's a quality player and he'll score goals if he gets the right service. 100% of Jermaine Defoe is better than 60% of Wayne Rooney imo. And even then there's enough quality in this England lineup to beat Slovenia comfortably. Give Rooney a rest and some time to get himself right - whether it be physically, mentally or both - for the next round.

Comment

England - Australia is going to be a cracker on SS1.

Comment

is PPP acting up for anybody else ? its trying to sign me in then say cannot connect to poker server ?

edit: working fine now.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by chips1234; 19-06-10, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                                      is PPP acting up for anybody else ? its trying to sign me in then say cannot connect to poker server ?

edit: working fine now.
                                                                                                                      Nope working fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                        You didn't do enough, its nothing like acid
                                                                                                                        agreed, wasn't widely available when and where i was a student. only dabbled, and never got stuck in properly as there wasn't a whole lot to share around.

Comment

Cliff Richard notes on the past week in the BBV house?
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X