• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    Someday, someday...http://bizinformation.org/us/www.google.com
    This too shall pass.

Comment

If Capello revealed after the world cup that the selection of Carragher and Heskey were some kind of elaborate level due to the persecution of his Scottish ancestors centuries ago, I honestly wouldn't be that surprised.

Comment

England are lolbad

Trapatoni > Capello

Comment

is there a chance england might not even make it out of the group stage now?

Comment

3 Stakes for tonights 1000 added boyles deepstack availablke in online tournament section
            England are shyte

Comment

Rooney is the problem for England, he is not doing it. He normally comes deeper and looks to get involved, thats why Heskey has been such a great partner because it gives time for Rooney to get in position coming from deep. He is doing feck all in this game, I'm sure he is in for a right rollicking at halftime but he has to go off if he doesn't produce in the first ten minutes of the second half.

And I never thought I'd ever say that about Wayne Rooney.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                They dont deserve to, there awful

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                  They will score in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    Rooney is the problem for England, he is not doing it. He normally comes deeper and looks to get involved, thats why Heskey has been such a great partner because it gives time for Rooney to get in position coming from deep. He is doing feck all in this game, I'm sure he is in for a right rollicking at halftime but he has to go off if he doesn't produce in the first ten minutes of the second half.

And I never thought I'd ever say that about Wayne Rooney.
                    Heskey is the problem, not Rooney

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Where did that German lad who is on RTE learn his English, was it Liverpool?
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Where did that German lad who is on RTE learn his English, was it Liverpool?
                          Yup

Comment

Last one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINzmRPfMCU[/ame]

Comment

lol england

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

lol at heskey's attempt at a step-over please take him off and bring on someone who can actually play football.

Comment

Capello need to gets Walcott on now.

Comment

Jesus!

Comment

ITV commentators clearly haven't watch a liverpool game all season.

Comment

It's not really Wayne Rooney playing is it?

Ashton Kutcher gonna jump out from the bench surely.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                          3 Stakes for tonights 1000 added boyles deepstack availablke in online tournament section
                                          England are shyte
                                          2 left LOLcork people now accepted

Comment

I'm watching the game on ITV because of HD but i'm missing out on the RTE commentary. Have they started laughing yet?

Comment

Its Crouch time imo

Comment

Engerlol...eases the ww game pain

Comment

must say england have made algeria look better than they are

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Defoe or Crouch will get the winner.

Comment

England are as bad as France.
                                                      Embarrassing stuff.

Joe Cole and Crouch are the 2 subs that i would have used.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                        England are as bad as France.
                                                        Embarrassing stuff.

Joe Cole and Crouch are the 2 subs that i would have used.
                                                        Joe Cole is the most creative player they have, If Capello didnt have such a mancrush on Gareth barry then Cole would get in

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                          Joe Cole is the most creative player they have, If Capello didnt have such a mancrush on Gareth barry then Cole would get in
                                                          Yes, a midfield of Lampard, Lennon, Cole and Gerrard would do so much better. LOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              I'm watching the game on ITV because of HD but i'm missing out on the RTE commentary. Have they started laughing yet?
                                                              Its started alright

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Its started alright
                                                                Lol at the 'Maybe cameroon and Denmark tomorrow night will be better than this' comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                  Lol at the 'Maybe cameroon and Denmark tomorrow night will be better than this' comment
                                                                  And the moaning about sticking on a big striker and playing route 1. Cause Ireland have never done that

Comment

Even Gerrard's diving tonight has been awful.

Headlines tomorrow going to be immense.

Comment

looks like i'm gonna get that money back that's tied up with laying england sooner than i thought

Comment

Its all Maggie Thacher's fault

Apart from Rooney & Joe Cole how many english footballers look like they have ever just had a kickabout and learned about pass and move the fun way?

Comment

HOLD - Have 20 pts on a draw @ some good odds.

Comment

banned

Comment

Ive also 25 each way on No Goalscorer @ 10/1

Comment

reff falling over was the most exciting thing that happened all the match

Comment

What a night to bench Dunphy RTE!

Comment

I'm joining Bubbleking on the sidelines now. I have some bets that can save my ass but I'm not betting anymore on this World Cup.

That performance was horrendous from England, I don't know(well I do kinda) how Wayne Rooney was still on the pitch, he was the worst player on the pitch imo, with Glen Johnson nearly as bad.
                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

PP refunding some of my bets.

Has Joe Cole shagged Capello's daughter or something?

Comment

Hamann's eyebrows are nuts.

Comment

really missing dunphy on the panel after this result

Comment

That performance was horrendous from England, I don't know(well I do kinda) how Wayne Rooney was still on the pitch, he was the worst player on the pitch imo, with Glen Johnson nearly as bad.
                                                                                            Lampard for me.

Comment

PP refunding some of my bets.

they had a scoreless draw money back offer. lol nice one

Comment

I'm joining Bubbleking on the sidelines now. I have some bets that can save my ass but I'm not betting anymore on this World Cup.

did you expect anything else?
                                                                                                When I saw your bets I was shocked tbh!

I said it after the last game England have no "pivot" player!

Comment

LOL Rooney to the cameras coming off the pitch!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                    LOL Rooney to the cameras coming off the pitch!
                                                                                                    I didnt make out what he said and couldn't rewind it on HD. What was it he said?

Comment

I just said the exact same thing to someone, only i said wife.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I didnt make out what he said and couldn't rewind it on HD. What was it he said?
                                                                                                        "Nice to see home fans booing their team, proper football supporters"

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                          Shit you've got me watching everyones eyebrows now! Giles' are far more expressive than I'd ever noticed before.
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Algeria aren't much good are they ?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post

Why?

Comment

Is Heskey contagious?

Surely only explanation for Rooney's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Is Heskey contagious?

Surely only explanation for Rooney's performance.
                                                                                                                  never thought i say this but i think he actually played better than Rooney 2nite.

big LOL England.
                                                                                                                  bytheway my big congrats to all the Irish for France being knocked out.
                                                                                                                  it was on the Iranian news today about the party you had your selfs last nite!!!
                                                                                                                  good criac i would imagin?

Comment

Edit : Deleted in case danny is drunk . I value my safety
                                                                                                                    Last edited by DAMO72; 18-06-10, 20:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                      Why?
                                                                                                                      Hardly your average, run of the mill set of eyebrows in fairness.

Comment

lol, Billo: sorry about the bad language at the end of the clip, we had no control over it.

eh it wasn't live Bill, it was a recording you choose to show.

Comment

Wow Rooney must of been crazy frustrated! Do you think its ok to boo your team?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdxj9gJMqS4[/ame]
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X