Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick McCarthy called the ref a clown. I have to agree.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Fk it I would wring that ref's neck if I could. And now Serbia score

Comment

fuckkkk need the ref to send off a serbian now for my 2-1 germany prediction to come through

Comment

Damien Richardson talking some shite on Rte. How the hell can you say that is a sending off? shocking decision.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
            fuckkkk need the ref to send off a serbian now for my 2-1 germany prediction to come through
            I suspect that he will even it up soon.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I've backed both the German's and Serbia outright, to win the same amount, and before the game I was thinking it was +EV for the Germans to win this match sacrificing Serbia. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                Damien Richardson talking some shite on Rte. How the hell can you say that is a sending off? shocking decision.
                Mick McCarty sayiny comletely opposite on BBC about both of Closer's bookings.

Comment

Homer Simpson's 1st day as tour guide methinks.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100618/...q-870a197.html

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                    Mick McCarty sayiny comletely opposite on BBC about both of Closer's bookings.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                      I've backed both the German's and Serbia outright, to win the same amount, and before the game I was thinking it was +EV for the Germans to win this match sacrificing Serbia. Am I right?
                      No, you should be cheering on a Serbia win imo.

Comment

I have both aswell, Serbia win is ideal.

Definite red card, he was lucky not to go a few minutes earlier for putting the ball in the back of the net after the whistle went, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Tongue in cheek way of spelling Klose.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post

Definite red card, he was lucky not to go a few minutes earlier for putting the ball in the back of the net after the whistle went, stupid.
                            This. He was also warned before the first booking. You can't criticise the referee for sending him off when he makes a tackle from behind whilst on a yellow.

Game has been much better since so we should be thanking the ref.
                            sigpic
                            www.d4events.com

Comment

I dont understand how you can say thats a sending off? Hes clearly going for the ball and its in the oppisition half. Def a free but no way a sending off.

Comment

neither was a booking!!!

you're only saying they were cause you are defending Damo of the LOI

tut tut tut and him a Shamsman and all, you will be ran from the Jodi if the lads hear!

Comment

Ah feck it, small bet on Germany at a nice price. One German goal and a Serbian sending off soon and I will lay it off.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                    Ah feck it, small bet on Germany at a nice price. One German goal and a Serbian sending off soon and I will lay it off.
                                    could have had your red right there imo

*Podolski is not much of a finisher as his outside international goalscoring record proves
                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-06-10, 12:46. Reason: *

Comment

WTF at Serbia and there flying hand balls?

Comment

agfdasogakdsghkldaskogas

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          WTF at Serbia and there flying hand balls?
                                          The ref doesn't understand fly goalie rules, fecking eejit!

Comment

I think its the Serbs who don't understand it
                                            Lad who has done the handball has never been last man

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              FFS! Fkn Eircon are fkn useless. Fkn cnuts.
                                              Yesterday they told me that "If I was lucky somebody might look at it today"
                                              So I drove up to the exchange and the two lads who are up there are putting in new stuff not dealing with faults. Scour the roads and there is no one to be seen out on the lines. Call the machine again and have to go through the usual bollox and eventually I get a wan who calls the engineers in Naas. They tell her that the line is gone near a road and they have to put a fuckin 'Traffic Management Plan' in place and it is highly unlikely that they will do it today and obv they won't work the weekend because its only a pissy little 75 pair line.
                                              Well Fuck you you fuckin overpaid Monopoly bastards.

Not as awful as the passport office though.
                                              FML
                                              Positive thinking Strewelpeter -

Comment

cant hear the "keeper" calls with the vuvuzellas obv....

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                  Positive thinking Strewelpeter -
                                                  I am positive that he will be thinking of shoving one of these "" up your hole if he reads your post

Comment

That Ozil lad is pure class. If Fabregas goes he would be a brilliant replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      No, you should be cheering on a Serbia win imo.
                                                      I have both aswell, Serbia win is ideal.

Ah OK, but a draw is the worst result, right?

Comment

Germany at 10s?

Comment

eh just so people know I havn't backed the Germans so its not my fault.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            Germany at 10s?
                                                            no imo

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                            ahh but you probably had a bratwurst or something for breakfast

Comment

interesting that Germany was at war with every team in their group last time around

or not, take your pick
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Pls tell me you've backed England?

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                  wtf. You get paid to do a job. You don't do that job to the best of your ability you get sacked, no ifs or buts. It's time the government took on these cnuts in the passport office & sack everyone of them. The hardship they are putting the public through is not acceptable.

They haven't the balls to go out on strike & the government haven't the balls to sack them.
                                                                  Shower of cnuts.

Rant over.
                                                                  Man I agree with you 100%, all I was saying is that usually the passport office provide an ok service compared to the likes of Vodafone, Eircom etc.
                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

ahh but you probably had a bratwurst or something for breakfast
                                                                    Transferred the German keeper into my fantasy team ldo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      interesting that Germany was at war with every team in their group last time around

or not, take your pick
                                                                      there is the story about the "Russian" linesman in the 66 world cup final, 20 odd members of his family were killed by the Germans in WW2 and he was giving them nothing that day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        Pls tell me you've backed England?
                                                                        I will if you want?

Comment

32 teams in the WC, ignore the 7 South\Central American ones.

Germany was allied with Italy and Japan during WW2 (and Spain in an under the counter sort of way). Korea was part of Japan.

Switzerland was neutral, Portugal was neutral.

Every other team in the tournament was at war with Germany (either directly or as part of an empire) - 18 out of 24 teams (23 really as Korea was a single entity)

slow Friday

Comment

The USA are a cracking bet at 21/10 imo

Comment

absolute knob
                                                                              hope you die
                                                                              seriously
                                                                              u cant call all in like that an not die a horrible death
                                                                              ah poker. how i've missed you.

Comment

BBV always delivers.

Won the horror film "challenge", sorry that the prize was unshareable, but I'm happy to report it was most pleasant.

Comment

or not, take your pick
                                                                                  If Hitler had gotten to complete his plans the Germans would have won every world cup for the last 30 years. The Aryan race would be unstoppable!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                    ??????????

Comment

Ah OK, but a draw is the worst result, right?
                                                                                      Serbia to beat Australia and Germany to beat Ghana and we're all good unless Ghana win by more than 4 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                        Where are you getting that price? They are 6/5 on Betfair.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

21/20 obv.

Comment

after further research it appears that Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Honduras, Paraguay and Mexico all declared war on Germany at some point during hostilities

so 25 out of 30 it is then

Comment

I'm smashing Slovenia and the draw. Haven't really bet too much in World Cup so far, but this is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                I'm smashing Slovenia and the draw. Haven't really bet too much in World Cup so far, but this is huge.
                                                                                                Yeah I've layed USA. They are way too short in a game that they'll be happy with a draw, then hope to put a few past Algeria.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                  Yeah I've layed USA. They are way too short in a game that they'll be happy with a draw, then hope to put a few past Algeria.
                                                                                                  eh lads I hate to tell you this but........

Comment

But the USA are a defensive team and they don't need to win this match?

Comment

Even you can't get this beat, after watching all the positive thinking videos last night, this is a complete lock.

Comment

There were 49 speakers at the meeting with Mr Kenny speaking at the beginning and the end. His winding up speech was said by supporters to have been powerful and to have left some of them in tears.
                                                                                                        lol. can't say i believe that now. tears of boredom maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                          But the USA are a defensive team and they don't need to win this match?
                                                                                                          Even you can't get this beat, after watching all the positive thinking videos last night, this is a complete lock.
                                                                                                          I have a 100% record of poisoning any bet I touch at the WC

Comment

after further research it appears that Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Honduras, Paraguay and Mexico all declared war on Germany at some point during hostilities

so 25 out of 30 it is then
                                                                                                            The pre-cursor to the OAS was pretty effective alright.
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yep I've backed slovenia at 3/1. gogogo

Comment

Go Slovenia.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIfWTQAy5vY[/ame]

Comment

2-0 USA imo.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                      Yep I've backed slovenia at 3/1. gogogo
                                                                                                                      Go Slovenia.
                                                                                                                      You lot are insane, the USA will hammer these

Comment

Usa usa usa

Comment

shipship slovenia.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X