X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good to see that Phil Jackson agrees with me

Comment

Ah ffs where is Kobe's head tonight!

Only for Gasol who is having a mega game.

Opr

Comment

sigh

Comment

Artest having a monster game too, shooting pretty well and playing great defence.
          No matter how long the Lakers are down by 3/4/5 points I'm concerned when Kobe gets the ball.

Comment

Lakers should have had a couple of free throws there
            Last edited by Guest; 18-06-10, 03:27.

Comment

Ads or Vuvuzelas, not sure which is more -ev.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

at least you can turn down the ads

Comment

Fisher and Artest are two guys that are really clutch, ugh I'm very nervous now. We need Rondo and Pierce, please.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Kobe gonna Kobe

Comment

That's it. The 3 point from Fisher was the killer.

Comment

sick. i'd completely given up on my lakers -6.5 bet

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                          Good sweat
                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Comment

commentators are gas

when Kobe is double teamed they congratulate him for passing the ball to the free man instead of trying to get a shot off

Comment

NBA commentators are notoriously bad, they make Jim Beglin look like a visionary.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                  sick sweat now!

Comment

laid it off.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                                        NBA commentators are notoriously bad, they make Jim Beglin look like a visionary.
                                        I think a big part of it is that they cannot slag off the superstar.
                                        So instead of pointing out the only(?) weakness in his game Dunphy style they overplay when he does pass the ball at the right time to give others a good chance

Comment

I feel sick
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Of all the cunts to win it they pick Vujacic. gg lakers i guess. nn all

Comment

If id just played like he did and the interviewer started giving me the supporting Kobe line, they would be counting their teeth

Comment

It must be pretty gutting to stop Kobe like that and still lose.

Opr

Comment

haven't seen this posted:

Comment

FG are some trainwreck and don't deserve to be in government

FF are obviously even worse for reasons we already know

LAB have no policies at all

bring back the Brits imo, Eton-educated toffs are what we require at this juncture
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      FG are some trainwreck and don't deserve to be in government

FF are obviously even worse for reasons we already know

LAB have no policies at all

bring back the Brits imo, Eton-educated toffs are what we require at this juncture
                                                      I'd have to vote FF if a general election was called today.
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                        I'd have to vote FF if a general election was called today.
                                                        why? (presumably based on their record )

Comment

Comment

Comment

FFS! Fkn Eircon are fkn useless. Fkn cnuts.
                                                              Yesterday they told me that "If I was lucky somebody might look at it today"
                                                              So I drove up to the exchange and the two lads who are up there are putting in new stuff not dealing with faults. Scour the roads and there is no one to be seen out on the lines. Call the machine again and have to go through the usual bollox and eventually I get a wan who calls the engineers in Naas. They tell her that the line is gone near a road and they have to put a fuckin 'Traffic Management Plan' in place and it is highly unlikely that they will do it today and obv they won't work the weekend because its only a pissy little 75 pair line.
                                                              Well Fuck you you fuckin overpaid Monopoly bastards.

Not as awful as the passport office though.
                                                              FML
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                FFS! Fkn Eircon are fkn useless. Fkn cnuts.
                                                                Yesterday they told me that "If I was lucky somebody might look at it today"
                                                                So I drove up to the exchange and the two lads who are up there are putting in new stuff not dealing with faults. Scour the roads and there is no one to be seen out on the lines. Call the machine again and have to go through the usual bollox and eventually I get a wan who calls the engineers in Naas. They tell her that the line is gone near a road and they have to put a fuckin 'Traffic Management Plan' in place and it is highly unlikely that they will do it today and obv they won't work the weekend because its only a pissy little 75 pair line.
                                                                Well Fuck you you fuckin overpaid Monopoly bastards.

Not as awful as the passport office though.
                                                                FML
                                                                In fairness, the passport office are currently protesting (ridiculous as the protest may be) and do in general provide an ok service. The above however is standard practice from the likes of eircom in this country.
                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

why? (presumably based on their record )
                                                                    I actually can't come up with a good enough reason, trying for the past 20 mins.

They are all equally useless.

Comment

I actually can't come up with a good enough reason, trying for the past 20 mins.
                                                                      just some sort of subconscious reflex then?

They are all equally useless.
                                                                      we don't know that for a fact (although this week's shenanigans would certainly lend credence to that theory)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                          The new Karate Kid looks good from the Trailer...
                                                                          Didnt realise you lived in a trailer , sry man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                              tbh the only politicians i'd attach any faith in - and know you will strongly disagree - are Brian Lenihan and Mary Harney.
                                                                              you must not have been reading my posts; I'm a big fan of Harney

Comment

Honestly didn't want to laugh at that, but....
                                                                                My thoughts exactly. So bad it's good

Comment

Seems this sly dig at Obama has gone backwards. Their chief exec reminds me of a certain FF member...

Richard Adams: Texas Republican Joe Barton provokes anger and ridicule over his apology to BP for its treatment by the US government

Hayward, who had been carefully coached by legal and media teams, frustrated the committee with his 'lack of candour'

Comment

Posted this in another forum, but maybe any budding gardener might be able to help me out..

We moved in a newly built house about 6 months ago. The garden was only rotivated and we got top soil down and then the grass seed. It's been about 6-7 weeks since the seed went down but the garden seems invested with weeds. From checking up, it seems like Redshank but i'm not sure.

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help.

1. Will putting weedkiller down kill the grass aswel? Can anyone recommend a good weedkiller?
                                                                                    2. Should we get the grass cut and see if that will end it? It will be the first cut so not sure when's the best time to cut it.
                                                                                    3. What about pulling them all up from the roots manually? Will that leave gaping holes that we'll need to put more seed down?
                                                                                    4. Will it just go away or will it keep coming back?

Any other advice more than welcome. Thanks

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                      In fairness, the passport office are currently protesting (ridiculous as the protest may be) and do in general provide an ok service. The above however is standard practice from the likes of eircom in this country.
                                                                                      wtf. You get paid to do a job. You don't do that job to the best of your ability you get sacked, no ifs or buts. It's time the government took on these cnuts in the passport office & sack everyone of them. The hardship they are putting the public through is not acceptable.

They haven't the balls to go out on strike & the government haven't the balls to sack them.
                                                                                      Shower of cnuts.

Rant over.

Comment

buy a goat

Comment

...

Comment

Such excellent Jazz music last night. Was a five-piece band playing 'latin funky' jazz and it was phenomenal. All their own tunes as well. Just sitting back in the club sipping on Cuba Libres and soaking up the atmosphere.

The club itself is highly famous - Reduta Jazz club - and has a brilliant sound to it. It was where Vaclav Havel (the liberator of Czech from Soviet rule) brought Bill Clinton on his first official presidential visit to meet him. Good old Bill got up on the stage and played a sax solo (not a euphemism!).

Ashtrays on the tables in a pub.
                                                                                            Ahh yes, I remember it well.

Comment

buy a goat
                                                                                              Is it safe to presume this is meant for strewelpeter

Comment

Tony from the photos it looks like its too soon to be cut. Leave it untill it thickens a bit more . I know it will look terrible for a while but it will be better in the long run . After it is cut you can get Lawn feed & weed and moss killer from any gaden centre . I think its about €13 a bag or there is a liquid form that that does the same thing . Hope this helps.
                                                                                                Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Posted this in another forum, but maybe any budding gardener might be able to help me out..

We moved in a newly built house about 6 months ago. The garden was only rotivated and we got top soil down and then the grass seed. It's been about 6-7 weeks since the seed went down but the garden seems invested with weeds. From checking up, it seems like Redshank but i'm not sure.

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help.

1. Will putting weedkiller down kill the grass aswel? Can anyone recommend a good weedkiller?
                                                                                                2. Should we get the grass cut and see if that will end it? It will be the first cut so not sure when's the best time to cut it.
                                                                                                3. What about pulling them all up from the roots manually? Will that leave gaping holes that we'll need to put more seed down?
                                                                                                4. Will it just go away or will it keep coming back?

Any other advice more than welcome. Thanks

Tony

Comment

Went to The Lotts accross from the Ha'penny Bridge for the Mexico - France game. Seriously the most craic I've ever had for a game.

1/2 time penal shootout...

After the 2nd goal...

Hungover as feck. Viva Mexico imo!
                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY8amUImEu0

Looks pretty awful to me, sadly.
                                                                                                    I can't believe that is Jackie Chan, he looks really different/weird to when I last saw him and seems so so wooden, in the trailer.
                                                                                                    Did I hear this playing at the end of that clip? Hell yeah!
                                                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho[/ame]
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG127HdhWZQ[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhRiaNW4UQ[/ame]

Comment

Potential cracker here. Deliver please.

Comment

More vuvuzela nonsense..

Comment

As asked before, can someone give me the numbers 1-16 in a random order posted vertically please. tyty

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                As asked before, can someone give me the numbers 1-16 in a random order posted vertically please. tyty
                                                                                                                I run sooo bad!!!!!

1
                                                                                                                2
                                                                                                                3
                                                                                                                4
                                                                                                                5
                                                                                                                6
                                                                                                                7
                                                                                                                8
                                                                                                                9
                                                                                                                10
                                                                                                                11
                                                                                                                12
                                                                                                                13
                                                                                                                14
                                                                                                                15
                                                                                                                16

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                  I run sooo bad!!!!!

1
                                                                                                                  2
                                                                                                                  3
                                                                                                                  4
                                                                                                                  5
                                                                                                                  6
                                                                                                                  7
                                                                                                                  8
                                                                                                                  9
                                                                                                                  10
                                                                                                                  11
                                                                                                                  12
                                                                                                                  13
                                                                                                                  14
                                                                                                                  15
                                                                                                                  16
                                                                                                                  Rigger might subscribe to your newsletter for his Lotto madness! Still looking for a random list.

Comment

15
                                                                                                                    6
                                                                                                                    8
                                                                                                                    13
                                                                                                                    9
                                                                                                                    14
                                                                                                                    7
                                                                                                                    4
                                                                                                                    2
                                                                                                                    11
                                                                                                                    10
                                                                                                                    1
                                                                                                                    16
                                                                                                                    5
                                                                                                                    3
                                                                                                                    12

Comment

After the great standard of refereeing in the World Cup, this referee has just blown it out of the water. What a fckin ridiculous 36 minutes of decisions.

Comment

Set #1:
                                                                                                                        12
                                                                                                                        9
                                                                                                                        14
                                                                                                                        3
                                                                                                                        16
                                                                                                                        2
                                                                                                                        4
                                                                                                                        15
                                                                                                                        1
                                                                                                                        10
                                                                                                                        8
                                                                                                                        7
                                                                                                                        6
                                                                                                                        13
                                                                                                                        11
                                                                                                                        5

Comment

Ref has ruined this game

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X