This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
    their will be around a 6k overlay in the $30 wsop feeder to the $500 super sat than stasrs in 20minutes on ipoker
    I know that stars put $ into your acc but what is ipokers procedure if you win the super sat?

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
      this week i have been mostly eating strawberry orange and banna smoothies
      Mangoes and Watermelons are yum yum smoothie fodder. Ginger goes well too for a bit of zing.
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        TLDR: Danny 1 - IKEA 0

I was thinking to myself are they actually this dense that they cant realise the simple problem and rectify it without all this crazy lark. Ended up buying a sweet little swivel chair hopfully this one last and i dont have to bring this one back

this is typical of many companies & you would be amazed at how often they get away with this kind of shite. Many customers are still ignorant of their consumer rights.

Look at how many shops want to offer you only a credit note refund..........tell em to stick it up their gash.

You're attitude in keeping calm is definitely the correct route to take................if only I could do that.............I tear strips off the cnuts.....but usually finish up getting what I want, but it involves an awful lot of hassle

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUc8EzvEu8[/ame]

Comment

Good little movie for all you WW heads.

Bonus
            Last edited by Wombatman; 17-06-10, 18:13.
            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

She is redic hot!

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just backed Mexico, good start and French defence looking dodgy.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                  I thought you were in deep laying Argentina?
                  Yeah that wouldn't be a good result, and its not been great, but one swallow doesn't make a summer, and one bet going bad doesn't break a great world cup so far.
                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    I thought you were in deep laying Argentina?
                    Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                    Yeah that wouldn't be a good result, and its not been great, but one swallow doesn't make a summer, and one bet going bad doesn't break a great world cup so far.
                    You have nothing to worry about TG - BK has got Argentina in 2 WC picks so ur bet is safe.

Comment

should get good chance to lay argies in game markets after today, they are a team that will always open up the weak teams. presume theyll be over priced pretty soon -
                      GAA News Website

Comment

I think France could be in a bit of trouble here. Mexico seem to be the better team so far.

Comment

Fckn Eircon.

A phone cable is broken up the road somewhere, was on to them to find out when it will be fixed and the smarmy cnut on the phone told me that 'If I'm lucky, someone might look at it tomorrow'

Fckn monopolies make me very very angry.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I am tempting faith and no doubt it will come back to bite me in this game but in all the times I have seen Ribery play I have yet to see him come close to living up to the hype which surrounds him.

Opr

Comment

I'm after lumping the remainder of my betfair balance* on France at 2.32.

You know, just to be different.

*not that much money obv
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just bought this cheapo scanner [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-2923B010AA-CanoScan-LiDE-Scanner/dp/B001EO6Z9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276800936&sr =8-1[/ame] Wasn't sure what to expect, though I have to say I'm well impressed with the quality of the scan of these pics from 1989

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Diaby has been regal through his two hours of world cup football thus far...
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                    Just bought this cheapo scanner http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-2923B0...6800936&sr=8-1 Wasn't sure what to expect, though I have to say I'm well impressed with the quality of the scan of these pics from 1989

Eh, story behind the pics or ban?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Yeah i think i'll pass on this tho. I've emptied my PM box so don't have the PM, but i've asked you a couple of times who you are and to give me a link to the lots of sites where you've succesfully ran these sheep tournaments and you haven't. As you said , i also outlined a couple of concerns i had about it. I wouldn't be happy to see you taking part, even if you wanted to go through someone independent. No-one is going to through every answer with a fine tooth comb to see if there was any mistakes.

My concern wasn't for you cheating, it was for any person/persons to cheat. What's stopping me messaging someone involved asking them to put Whale for a mammal, or to go through possible answers to make sure that we at least get one match to score points. I just wouldn't be interested in being involved in something like this because it wuould take far too long, be a lot of hassle, and i don't think sheep would keep people interested for a month.

I think sheep is ok or fun, but if you want to go with it for a tournament, give it a go but i'm not sure if you'll get 20 runners at $50 a head and i'd be too busy at the moment to help out.
                                      No you most certainly have not asked whom i am. And i did not fucking ask for your help. I am simply trying to be helpful and run some nice things so do not try to patronize me on here or via pm.

Sorry to the 7 people who have already sent in answers but i am not going to do nice things in return for abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        Eh, story behind the pics or ban?
                                        Went on one of those 'coffee picking' trips for about 6 weeks at the end of 1989. General sort of left wing do-gooderism at the time. Those 2 must have been taken towards the end of December, as there was a sudden rise in military movements after Panama was invaded.

Edit: Looks like I forgot to mention, I was in Nicaragua!
                                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 17-06-10, 20:10.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Went on one of those 'coffee picking' trips for about 6 weeks at the end of 1989. General sort of left wing do-gooderism at the time. Those 2 must have been taken towards the end of December, as there was a sudden rise in military movements after Panama was invaded.
                                          Awesome! Say that was a cool way to spend 6 weeks. What is specifically going on in these pictures / who are the people in them / etc?

Comment

STFU O Herllihy

Comment

Alan Shearer is such a clown

cutting across uncle Roy while Roy is explaining the problems with the French defense with muck like:
                                              "France cannot deal with the mexico left back"

Comment

Awesome! Say that was a cool way to spend 6 weeks. What is specifically going on in these pictures / who are the people in them / etc?
                                                The guy in the civilian clothes (fucked if I can remember his name) used to supervise the coffee picking, while chain smoking really strong Marlboros. The ones in uniform were just passing on their way to some sort of military get together.
                                                Never really got to take many photos of the locals, as it just seemed wrong, taking your camera out at people living in such poverty(there was no water or electricity in the hills where we were staying).

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Fckn Eircon.

A phone cable is broken up the road somewhere, was on to them to find out when it will be fixed and the smarmy cnut on the phone told me that 'If I'm lucky, someone might look at it tomorrow'

Fckn monopolies make me very very angry.
                                                  There is something really odd going on, thats the exact same thing I got told the other day.

There have been a few people who have not had internet over the past few days in different areas on different days.
                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ribery has me nearly on tilt, why didn't he put Anelka through there towards the end of the first half, I was ready to celebrate.
                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

The draw is still trading above evens on betfair. If I had any balance left, I'd hit that up right now...

Comment

I'm after lumping the remainder of my betfair balance* on France at 2.32.

You know, just to be different.

*not that much money obv
                                                        The draw is still trading above evens on betfair. If I had any balance left, I'd hit that up right now...
                                                        so your saying to back mexico?
                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                          lol

Comment

Sweet

Also fully deserved imo.

Opr

Comment

get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

get in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                  LOl

Comment

Bad beat the Mexican lad being offside for his goal

Comment

Hamilton talking gash about Head To Heads, yeah?
                                                                      FIFA gone back to 'goal difference first' for the groups this time?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheepMaster View Post
                                                                        No you most certainly have not asked whom i am. And i did not fucking ask for your help. I am simply trying to be helpful and run some nice things so do not try to patronize me on here or via pm.

Sorry to the 7 people who have already sent in answers but i am not going to do nice things in return for abuse.
                                                                        What took you so long to respond. Your a scam artist imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Hamilton talking gash about Head To Heads, yeah?
                                                                          FIFA gone back to 'goal difference first' for the groups this time?
                                                                          yeah goal difference first then h2h.

Comment

In both games, Evra has had possession in yards of space just inside the opposition half and I really am struggling to think of too many times he has used it positively.

The whole formation and balance of the French side looks all wrong. They just haven't got players into the right positions at the right times. No fluidity whatsoever.

Comment

Aaaahhhh, penalty to Mexico now

Comment

Au Revoir

The Sun reading muppets will love this

Comment

Get in there........

What fooking goes around comes around

Comment

free pizza wit some company isnt there

Comment

Come on you boys in green!

Comment

Stay classy Ireland

(too much to hope for isnt it?)

Comment

Really enjoying watching this Mexico team, nice quick attacking, the number 3 and Dos Santos especially, couple of good holding mids aswell.

Comment

stay?

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                stay?
                                                                                                tres bon PL.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Stay classy Ireland

(too much to hope for isnt it?)
                                                                                                  Yes.

Also, what the hell @ Evra. That is not the player we see at Man Utd every week.

Mexico are tremendous though. Joy to watch.

Comment

Mexico - Uruguay nailed on draw surely?

Comment

it will be less than evens
                                                                                                      Last edited by Hornswaggl; 17-06-10, 20:17.

Comment

gone 4/6

Comment

just checked the odds 1.63 lol.

Comment

Market closed. ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Cheers man. Just bagged myself a freebie!!

Sweet Sweet night......

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                Markey closed. ignore.
                                                                                                                Link? I cant see it

Comment

Link? I cant see it
                                                                                                                  It was on their coupon page at 11/5, but when I clicked into the actual game to have a bet it came up as 'market unavailable'

Comment

For anyone that wants to play avi files on their android phone, this is class.

it is not available on the market, so you will have to download from a link like above, and then get it onto your sd card (connect usb cable) and then install from there. Works like a dream. It does play xvid as well as divx avi files.

Might only be available to play on Android 2.1+

Comment

itll be 1/2

wouldnt get involved in that game with sum1 elses money - although would love bit bigger on draw
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        Free Pizza on its way! I don't even really want it, but if it's free...

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                                                                                                          Cheers man. Just bagged myself a freebie!!

Sweet Sweet night......

do you have to order anything to get the free pizza?
                                                                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X