Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SP, from a quick look through everything, the draws look underpicked massively. By my sums, the France game is currently picked exactly correctly atm though. The argentina and germany games are lol in favour of the draws though.
    Last edited by TommyGunne; 16-06-10, 16:41.
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      you are looking at football thru GAA players eyes tbh
      how am I supposed to look at it? At least in GAA if you want to win you have to try and attack

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        how am I supposed to look at it? At least in GAA if you want to win you have to try and attack
        There is a world of difference between high scoring sports & low scoring sports and never the twain shall meet (well rarely)

Comment

soccer is such a lolsport

its probably the only sport in the world where a team can be inferior in pretty much every department and still win the game
          Forgetting the wexford dublin match than?

Oh wait the lol GAA allow dublin to back to a full team so I guess we can't compare that much.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post

Oh wait the lol GAA allow dublin to back to a full team so I guess we can't compare that much.
            Wexford blew dublin out of the water with fast attcking football in the first half. Dublin's fitness (and good fortune) helped them win it out in the end. Wexford were dead on their feet in ET. Im not saying it was right that Dublin got back to 15 players but it really had little consequence on the result

Comment

Real baby or plastic doll?

Comment

doll!...?

SPOILER
                left hand, left cheek, right ear

Comment

Definately real but only because it looks plastic. You see you cant trick us!.

Comment

soccer is such a lolsport

its probably the only sport in the world where a team can be inferior in pretty much every department and still win the game
                    Defense is a pretty big part of any sport, and I'm pretty sure the Swiss were better there.

Spain were fucking awful today. Hardly had a clear cut goalscoring opportunity, there were LOL bad.

Comment

LOL the GAA allowed Dublin - the rule has been in place for years - they didn't just decide at full time -you know what would be good for our pockets - would be if dublin got to bring on another 2 players...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        LOL the GAA allowed Dublin - the rule has been in place for years - they didn't just decide at full time -you know what would be good for our pockets - would be if dublin got to bring on another 2 players...
                        Oh I never claimed the rule was made up purely for Dublin. The rule in itself is just terrible no matter when it came in or who it favours

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          Definately real but only because it looks plastic. You see you cant trick us!.
                          ahh but she plays the pokerrsss so she is giving it the full barrel Dupins fool

Comment

C Kid: Thoughts on Tiger. Can he do it?

Comment

Vulvuzela Radio

How to listen to vuvuzela without all the annoying football.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

i think we should get a conspiracy theories subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                  i think we should get a conspiracy theories subforum.
                                  I read your why post on the big forum last night. Why did you even bother trying to find out. It' s not like logic and argument matters to most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                    Vulvuzela Radio

How to listen to vuvuzela without all the annoying football.
                                    It is hypnotic!

What is your bidding his holy Riggerness?

Comment

ahh but she plays the pokerrsss so she is giving it the full barrel Dupins fool
                                      If this is true im glad i never darkened the door of that werewolves game. Cant handle all this double bluffing nonsense at all atall.

Comment

real baby. dolls hair wouldnt be such a mess
                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I actually think the most clearcut indicator as to why that baby isn't a doll is the feet.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                            real baby. dolls hair wouldnt be such a mess
                                            You never saw any of my dolls lol. I destroyed the hair on all mine!

Comment

You can see the left fingers are grabbing at it's suit thingy() by the stretching off it which a doll coudnlt do.

Comment

I read your why post on the big forum last night. Why did you even bother trying to find out. It' s not like logic and argument matters to most of them.
                                                i just find the whole thing incredible. i'd really just love to know why they believe such crazy stuff and have such incredible faith in it. it just makes no sense! but they obv must have their reasons.

I have experienced what I consider Divine intervention a few times (don't ask!), so what I believe doesn't come from reading any books or youtube video's, it comes from within and without, you have no faith, that's you.
                                                i guess it easiest to just say they're crazy.
                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 16-06-10, 17:32.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                  I actually think the most clearcut indicator as to why that baby isn't a doll is the feet.
                                                  Arent you meant to post that after MrsFlushdraw tells us its not a doll

For me a clearer indication is that her/his(you wouldnt know these days) left hand has a grip on the material enough to cause a ripple in the material. A fake dolls hand would just rest against the material and not make a ripple.

Comment

shes too young to have that much hair. Plastic (eyes giveaway also)

Comment

Sheep tournament

Having private messaged Flushdraw i thought i would put it up here and see if there is any interest. It takes a lot of effort to do so no point in going to all the effort before i know what sort of numbers it might get.

I'm sure most of you have played the sheep games. Would there be any interest in a sheep tournament? This would go on for a month and if we got 20 odd runners for $50 a piece it could create a big prize pool.

Now as Flushdraw pointed out to me it could be easy to cheat. For all you know i could already be a member here and it would be easy for me to win by seeing the answers. Fwiw i would be entering as well (If ok with everyone) so for this reason the private messages with answers would be sent to a moderator who is not taking part. He can send them to me at which point no more will be accepted. that way if there was some sort of mistake made then he would have the pms stored to check on them at the end.

There would be 4 different categories with one set of answers being given out each week. I'm sure more than 20 runners could be got but if for example 20 was got then the payout could be something like 1st-600 2nd-300 3rd-100.

If 15 or more people respond with some interest ill begin to get it set up.

Comment

I'd suggest anyone with a betfair account checks this thread and their last log on attempts. Seems to be to many IPBers with problems for it to be a coincidence.

Comment

^^

Comment

Link?
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

It is hypnotic!

What is your bidding his holy Riggerness?
                                                              Double chocolate muffins, a t-bone steak with all the trimmings and some slutty virgins plz.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                              I'd suggest anyone with a betfair account checks this thread and their last log on attempts. Seems to be to many IPBers with problems for it to be a coincidence.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...415#post100415
                                                              Some lunatic placed a bet on North Korea to beat Brazil on my account last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                Link?
                                                                I occasionally look at this forum in wonderment, and i just wonder why you guys believe in this stuff and expend so much time on it?

Comment

hmmm.
                                                                  I don't frequent the forum, I've clicked in once or twice when I see a thread on the homepage.

I wouldn't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, however, I don't take everything at face value either. I kind of take it as a given that there are things going on we aren't privy to and people with a lot of power who aren't in the public eye.
                                                                  I mean, how many really believed there WMD's in Iraq? Or moreso, that it was the motivation for America storming it?

A lot of things come across as quite plausible, but by time they filter through all the nutters it's like Chinese whispers and you are left with shape shifting reptiles.
                                                                  Shame really.

One that caught my attention a while ago were claims that the Women's liberation movement was funded by people/organisations with the motivation of bringing women into tax net, because uptil then (1950's, etc) - they could only had one person per family paying tax.

Comment

Quick report from Vegas (will be posting up a longer report on the PPP blog at some stage) - arrived at the Venetian just after 10pm last night after a very long day's travel from Ireland via New York (Rory Brown was on my flight to NYC, met him at baggage claim, but wasn't on my connecting flight here, hopefully he got in ok!). The airport was very quiet and no line for taxis, first time I've ever seen that. The driver complained that the town wasn't too busy; obviously thousands and thousands walking the strip tho! Used the $20 trick at check-in and success, got a better suite with a view. Going to O this evening and have a good few shows to see over the next week, will be hitting up the Grand Canyon via helicopter as well. The Venetian has SO many poker tables, crazy, all ready for their daily Deep Stack tournies, will probably play the $340 one tomorrow, I think the $1,000 WSOP event will have to wait until next year! Looking forward to getting into a lot of cash as well, but need to encourage my lady friend to hit the spa / shopping for that!

Vegas rules...

Comment

I think jay-z is a tool

Comment

I think jay-z is a tool
                                                                        best rapper alive

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                          best rapper alive
                                                                          lols

*its just well produced product placement selling aspiration
                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 16-06-10, 18:33. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheepMaster View Post
                                                                            Having private messaged Flushdraw i thought i would put it up here and see if there is any interest. It takes a lot of effort to do so no point in going to all the effort before i know what sort of numbers it might get.

I'm sure most of you have played the sheep games. Would there be any interest in a sheep tournament? This would go on for a month and if we got 20 odd runners for $50 a piece it could create a big prize pool.

Now as Flushdraw pointed out to me it could be easy to cheat. For all you know i could already be a member here and it would be easy for me to win by seeing the answers. Fwiw i would be entering as well (If ok with everyone) so for this reason the private messages with answers would be sent to a moderator who is not taking part. He can send them to me at which point no more will be accepted. that way if there was some sort of mistake made then he would have the pms stored to check on them at the end.

There would be 4 different categories with one set of answers being given out each week. I'm sure more than 20 runners could be got but if for example 20 was got then the payout could be something like 1st-600 2nd-300 3rd-100.

If 15 or more people respond with some interest ill begin to get it set up.
                                                                            Yeah i think i'll pass on this tho. I've emptied my PM box so don't have the PM, but i've asked you a couple of times who you are and to give me a link to the lots of sites where you've succesfully ran these sheep tournaments and you haven't. As you said , i also outlined a couple of concerns i had about it. I wouldn't be happy to see you taking part, even if you wanted to go through someone independent. No-one is going to through every answer with a fine tooth comb to see if there was any mistakes.

My concern wasn't for you cheating, it was for any person/persons to cheat. What's stopping me messaging someone involved asking them to put Whale for a mammal, or to go through possible answers to make sure that we at least get one match to score points. I just wouldn't be interested in being involved in something like this because it wuould take far too long, be a lot of hassle, and i don't think sheep would keep people interested for a month.

I think sheep is ok or fun, but if you want to go with it for a tournament, give it a go but i'm not sure if you'll get 20 runners at $50 a head and i'd be too busy at the moment to help out.

Comment

Your boy back in the building, Brooklyn we back on the map
                                                                              Me and my beautiful beeeeeeeitch in the back of that 'Bach
                                                                              I'm the realest that run it, I just happen to rap
                                                                              I ain't gotta clap at 'em, niggaz scared of that black
                                                                              I drop that +Black, Album+ then I back, out it
                                                                              As the best rapper alive nigga ask about me
                                                                              From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
                                                                              The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
                                                                              You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
                                                                              I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
                                                                              I'm a hustler homey, you a customer crony
                                                                              Got some, dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                Your boy back in the building, Brooklyn we back on the map
                                                                                Me and my beautiful beeeeeeeitch in the back of that 'Bach
                                                                                I'm the realest that run it, I just happen to rap
                                                                                I ain't gotta clap at 'em, niggaz scared of that black
                                                                                I drop that +Black, Album+ then I back, out it
                                                                                As the best rapper alive nigga ask about me
                                                                                From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
                                                                                The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
                                                                                You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
                                                                                I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
                                                                                I'm a hustler homey, you a customer crony
                                                                                Got some, dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me?
                                                                                i like what little ive seen of the guy as a person, wish him well but this verse proves my point about it all being aspirational product and little else!

the tool bit was what is known as a gag

Comment

Sickipedia:

My wife barely notices the racket all those vuvuzelas make throughout
                                                                                  the World Cup matches.

She's used to hearing a tirade of horns every time she pulls out at a
                                                                                  f*cking roundabout.

Comment

I know little of rap music but got hooked on that grey album remix thing for a while back in the day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRVY6O9oyo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRVY6O9oyo[/ame]

Comment

Speaking of Jay z.This guy is amazing
                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka1bgutkSsY[/ame]

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

O2 are changing call charges outside the bundle of minutes included in your iPhone Price Plans from 12th July 2010.

Might be of interest to people with iphones that are tied into 18 month contract, supposedly o2 changes their T&C so that basically lets you get out of ur contract for free. Going to use it myself so I can choose whatever operator I want when new iphone comes out.

Also going to be selling my 16Gb iphone 3GS if anyone is interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                            One that caught my attention a while ago were claims that the Women's liberation movement was funded by people/organisations with the motivation of bringing women into tax net, because uptil then (1950's, etc) - they could only had one person per family paying tax.
                                                                                            How is this a conspiracy theory? Surely its just common sense! Almost doubles the productivity of the country

Waiting for someone to quote this pls about the "almost!"

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...415#post100415
                                                                                              Seriously WTF ? No way it can be a coincidence.

Edit - I probably should have waited to read the last page before posting.

Opr
                                                                                              Last edited by Opr; 16-06-10, 19:21.

Comment

BBV, I'm looking to rent a strimmer around stillorgan. Any ideas where I could?
                                                                                                Eh no need for that yet, you'll still just about get away with going to a barber.

Comment

If anyone wants to get in on the werewolf game, i'm looking for a sub. so give me a shout

Comment

Originally posted by Van Dice View Post
                                                                                                    Eh no need for that yet, you'll still just about get away with going to a barber.
                                                                                                    I'm going for the look

Comment

i keep one eye open like cvs. Still one me my favourite jay z lines. Give reasonable doubt a listen

Comment

I'm going for the look
                                                                                                        You could only dream of turning that mess of a head of hair you have into

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah I know . You gotta aspire to greatness though!

EDIT: Clear hairjealousy obv.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            better chance then you

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              It is a real baby. It's my cousins wee girl who is 10 weeks older than our Aimee, she looks like a doll with those eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055941844

Might be of interest to people with iphones that are tied into 18 month contract, supposedly o2 changes their T&C so that basically lets you get out of ur contract for free. Going to use it myself so I can choose whatever operator I want when new iphone comes out.

Also going to be selling my 16Gb iphone 3GS if anyone is interested?
                                                                                                                I had a read of the thread and am still unsure if I have this correct.

I can buy an iphone now and then request they cancel the contract come the July time date. Surely they will have noticed the amount of calls they are getting about this and the huge scam element it opens them to and will if not already change the T&C's of new contracts being offered to people ?

Opr

Comment

Comment

Burned a ISO file to dvd with Nero, getting Audio but no video?

Little Help...

Comment

Fcuk the world cup, every match has been worse than a Hull-Bolton game, and I have lost every single bet I've made. Fcuk you vuvuzelas, fcuk you stupid retard ball, fcuk you altitude, fcuk you 11 men behind the ball teams.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Fcuk the world cup, every match has been worse than a Hull-Bolton game, and I have lost every single bet I've made. Fcuk you vuvuzelas, fcuk you stupid retard ball, fcuk you altitude, fcuk you 11 men behind the ball teams.
                                                                                                                        Calm down. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                          I had a read of the thread and am still unsure if I have this correct.

I can buy an iphone now and then request they cancel the contract come the July time date. Surely they will have noticed the amount of calls they are getting about this and the huge scam element it opens them to and will if not already change the T&C's of new contracts being offered to people ?

Opr
                                                                                                                          It seems like there's not much else they can do tbh...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X