This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
    BTW, you can lay England at 7.2 to 1 on the fair at the moment for the WC. Get stuck into that if you like money.
    Would like to, put I feel I'd have to put on a sh1t load of money for a decent return.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
      they will drop big time after they destroy the USA.
      This is an if, and why your analysis fails. Them beating the US shouldn't have much of an impact on their price either. Anyway, the bet is profitable, I'm just saying it.
      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Laying England, Gerrard + Lamps in midfield will stiffle them.

Comment

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!...That, was a goal."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w[/ame]
          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 12-06-10, 18:37.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Laying England, Gerrard + Lamps in midfield will stiffle them.
            nope
            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

There is the first one, see Heskey there. Sweet.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

LOL
                anyone watchin ITV HD ..
                You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                  nope
                  Like a good aftertime. If england stick with Gerrard and Lampard in CM for the tournament they'll be going home early. They'll still struggle tonight.

Comment

Lol Kev how was milner not booked for that challenge??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                        LOL
                        anyone watchin ITV HD ..
                        They really have outdone the beeb when it comes to shit-talking about how England can win it out. Didn't think that was possible tbh. Pretty lol

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                          BTW, you can lay England at 7.2 to 1 on the fair at the moment for the WC. Get stuck into that if you like money.
                          Might be as well off doing it after this game really, odds may shorten.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                            Like a good aftertime. If england stick with Gerrard and Lampard in CM for the tournament they'll be going home early. They'll still struggle tonight.
                            Of course it was aftertime, within 90 seconds of you posting it Gerrard had bloody scored

I agree with you in general in that I think England struggle when they play Lampard & Gerrard together in the centre. Just thought the timing was funny!
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

clown
                              To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                Of course it was aftertime, within 90 seconds of you posting it Gerrard had bloody scored

I agree with you in general in that I think England struggle when they play Lampard & Gerrard together in the centre. Just thought the timing was funny!

I laughed as well tbh. while kicking the table

Comment

England are a shambles trying to defend set pieces

Comment

Ship it Jimmy

Comment

only good thing about the vuvuzelas is they drown "rule britannia" song

woops
                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Comment

oh dear oh dear

Comment

LOL
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What a gift

Comment

Green, you absolute cabbage

Comment

so happy........................

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha

enter Crouch with 15-20 left.

Comment

Oh My God!

LOL

Comment

I lol'd.

Comment

I am sick, Hart welcome to the World Cup, if not at halftime then certainly for the next game.
                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

That just gets funnier everytime I see it in slow motion.

Opr

Comment

I never ever ever watch football, but moments like that even bring a smile to my face

Comment

Im still loling

Comment

Jesus, Heskey down now, and he's playing a blinder....
                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

say Danny feels sick atm

Comment

ugh missed the "shirt off paddy's back" tourney cause of that goal

Comment

Have a hefty bet on plus 2.5 goals but even i feel sorry for Green there.Didnt seem to any team mates trying to pick him u afterwards
                                                                        Last edited by Hatedajacks; 12-06-10, 19:30.

Comment

some howlers are unlucky. that one definately wasent !!! terrible mistake. Interesting to see how capello reacts to it

Comment

Come on Obamas men FTW!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                Green was 7/2 with bet365 to start the first game when the squad was announced.
                                                                                A fair assesment .

Comment

I actually feel sorry for Green tbh. As much as i'd love to see USA turn England over, you can't even imagine to know how Green is feeling, and it's not a feeling that you would wish on most. He needs to finish the game out or if will ruin him completely

Comment

There is no room for sentiment, I'd take him off now. How can the defense have any confidence in him after that. Hart is the best English keeper anyways imo, I'd bring him on now.

Comment

Fucking hell. That's just criminal from Green.

All going as expected really. England nervous and struggling to find a pattern of play in that shape.

Centre halves all at sea. Gerrard doing well but Lampard redundant cos he just wants to run into all the same spaces as Gerrard.

Milner off because he got no help from first of all, the front two, secondly Ashley Cole.

England only have two defenders playing, and they don't know who to pick up.

Comment

dont let greens mistake distract you from how poor england are
                                                                                        they really have bg problems in defence and midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          I actually feel sorry for Green tbh. As much as i'd love to see USA turn England over, you can't even imagine to know how Green is feeling, and it's not a feeling that you would wish on most. He needs to finish the game out or if will ruin him completely
                                                                                          This, trust flushdraw to bring the sense.

Odds on Green being the hero in a penalty shoot out later in the tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            This, trust flushdraw to bring the sense.

Odds on Green being the hero in a penalty shoot out later in the tournament?
                                                                                            I dont have money on green to be a hero later in the tournament

Comment

England need a holding midfield player eg Barry. Hargreaves was their best player in the last world cup, and i think they won't go past the quaters unless they score buckets of goals. They should be playing 451 or something along those lines in future matches.

Green shouldn't have started the match imo, knew he would bottle it somewhere along the way.

Comment

gutted for greeno

Comment

dunphy is a gas man.. slating the shit out of heskey. best england player IMO . anyone agree ?

Comment

Not really no.

Whats he done...kept Rooney quiet. Thats about it.

Comment

He has had a good 1st half, took a few knocks and laid on the 1st goal. Thought he would be a weak link but hes been effective. I still think England would be more effective with Rooney up top alone.

Comment

Terry is lol bad

Comment

Cavan > England

Comment

Lennon and Johnson been good. The rest average or poor. Barely heard Rooney's name.

Comment

Fabio Capello reminds me of the guy from Up.

Capello

Guy from Up

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                Why would you get stuck into laying England? They are very serious contenders for the title this year. If you are gonna get stuck in laying them, you should wait until after tonight, they will drop big time after they destroy the USA.
                                                                                                                LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                  Fabio Capello reminds me of the guy from Up.

Capello

Guy from Up
                                                                                                                  Uncanny.
                                                                                                                  Seperated at birth d'you reckon?

Comment

great save, man of the match imo

Comment

ITV are going on about Greene being redeemed by a great save .... didn't he miss it and fluke it onto the post
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So far every goal scored in this world cup has come from a midfielder or defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          ITV are going on about Greene being redeemed by a great save .... didn't he miss it and fluke it onto the post
                                                                                                                          if he missed it, it would be a goal shirley?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X