• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    WTF @ WW thread ... Seriously WTF AJ?

Unless ... :Confused:
    Posting comments like that on here is still playing the game and doing more to distort it than anything else delete the comment FFS!

You are dead, just leave the players that are still in to play. If you can't play by the rules and wait for the post game thread then don't play it any more. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      I know I know but it really isn't the same as what happened this morning
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        Kev i was joking i should have included a smiley.

I don't think there are any posters on here that i have a slaggin match with,
        I may say the odd smart comment but i've never got into a perosnal slagging war wit someone to the best of my knowledge.
        Fair enough Donal,Apoligies if i was out of order,Note shouldnt post when drinking for 6 hrs,Anyway now hard feeling now off to SE to donate and get in more arguments with fellow drunks

Comment

Episode 10 of Breaking bad 'Fly' is one of the greatest episodes of anything on TV ever.

I should be up to date just in time for season finale on Monday, but I doubt it could get any better than that was. A+

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            waiting for dvdrip myself, dying to see it though
            There is an R5 on ninjavideo, Picture quality perfect sound Quality also great...want link?
            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
              There is an R5 on ninjavideo, Picture quality perfect sound Quality also great...want link?
              Pm please Brian?
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh iam after fucking up pt3 went to play on the wifes a/c so i changed wher to get the h/h from then nothing so i changed where to move the processed files to and nothing.

in the middle of a tourney now and havn't a clue who is doing what as i havn't been paying any attention as i was trying to fix pt3. just givin up on it now going to continue the tournie old school but now i have only 20bbs left

shitaments i think

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I'm loving the new 250BB 6-max games on Stars.

Comment

Forget the world cup, installed new lights/mirror etc in bathroom, I was shaving earlier on and discovered a hair on my ear nearly an inch long. Lads, do not let them go undiscovered, ear hair maintenance ftw.

Comment

I watched a film the other night and have no recollection at all who recommended it. Wasn't any friends so presume it was someone on here, called "the brothers bloom", was quirky and fun
                      just a fun film in case anyone is looking for one
                      Yeah that was me. It's superb, check out his first movie Brick too.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      Hot Tub Time machine all queued up and ready to rock !!
                      Watched it last night, thought it was pretty awful, great soundtrack though.

Episode 10 of Breaking bad 'Fly' is one of the greatest episodes of anything on TV ever.

I should be up to date just in time for season finale on Monday, but I doubt it could get any better than that was. A+
                      Definitely, same director as the movies mentioned above, Rian Johnson. He's really talented.

Comment

Go on. Tell us you plucked it, and then compare/contrast with nose hair pluccage , and nads kickage. Pics of possible, though audio would be better.

Edit: lol, thought I quoted thedini
                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 11-06-10, 21:49.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Definitely, same director as the movies mentioned above, Rian Johnson. He's really talented.
                          Oh really, cool, I have brick in my Movie queue for a long time and it keeps getting passed over I must watch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

seen brick too, I watched it cause I liked the main actor(3rd rock for the sun ruleddd!!! ). Was a strange film from what I remember but I did enjoy it, really need to start paying attention to directors. Cheers for that though, a film I never would have found and really enjoyed.
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

good shout with Brick, top film
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ahhh iam fucking pissed off

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

UFC is a class game on the XBOX

Comment

starting bank 100 points

current bank 99.5 points

Happy with that considering the disaster that was Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                      good shout with Brick, top film
                                      I love my brick

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLKvponqV4Q&feature=PlayList&p=4F989A0A552 3E8B7&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=32[/ame]
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Hot Tub Time Machine wasn't great in fairness.

Four Guinness left in the fridge so I'm going to have a swing at the pokers.

Comment

waiting for dvdrip myself, dying to see it though
                                          the screener is perfect

on a related note, any good tv shows ???
                                          thinking about downloading psych
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            the screener is perfect

on a related note, any good tv shows ???
                                            thinking about downloading psych
                                            Wasn't really looking out for it, so searched for it recently and just saw r5's and left it.
                                            TV shows,
                                            Undeclared - was recommended by rigger and I thought it was unreal
                                            freaks and geeks - aswell on that list
                                            black donnellys - loved this but it got cancelled so if you don't like shows that don't finish...
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It is up there with one of the best single episodes of any TV series IMO.

Oh, You may just be wrong on that last bit....

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                              Hot Tub Time Machine wasn't great in fairness.

Four Guinness left in the fridge so I'm going to have a swing at the pokers.
                                              Harmless 90mins, kept me entertained, didnt ask for anything more from it to be honest.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

man donating blood and then drinking like a loon gets you fucked up.....
                                                I'm in fucking ribbons
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                    Pm please Brian?
                                                    Just seen this now, Sent m8.
                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

I think Hot Rod might be my favourite comedy movie ever. Plus it has Isla Fischer which helps a lot.
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

christ, I hope she got out of the house!
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                          Just seen this now, Sent m8.
                                                          Tyty.

Comment

Haha Hotrod is deadly was watching it a couple of weeks ago again but this must be my fav comedy of recent(ish) years

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-15hTA8O7c&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-15hTA8O7c&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

mates jsut got a bulldog puppy, damn thing is adorable.
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Yeah I think Hot Rod is my favourite comedy going. Thanks again to Sledgejammer for that one I think!
                                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  I think Hot Rod might be my favourite comedy movie ever. Plus it has Isla Fischer which helps a lot.
                                                                  Just watched it again on Film 4 as well, so many class moments.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                    mates jsut got a bulldog puppy, damn thing is adorable.
                                                                    My Brother had one of those yokes ,ugly as fck and twice as stupid IMO also a very expensive dog to buy and keep. He spent an awful lot of time and money coming and going to the vets with it and eventually it died young just a few weeks ago, of course he's heartbroken. You know you have to wipe their arses for them

Comment

lol... i run good

PokerStars Game #45386566427: Tournament #315010635, $8.00+$0.80 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIV (2000/4000) - 2010/06/11 20:26:36 ET
                                                                      Table '315010635 178' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                                                                      Seat 1: zoenoe23 (73770 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 2: ktiniatros (125095 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 3: ReadElek (66995 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 4: baron 37 (106926 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 5: 4ceoSpades (63702 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 6: stebar81(31818 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 7: mcgarriwel (152416 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 8: WhatAJoke300 (85943 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 9: ServiceMerch (46948 in chips)
                                                                      zoenoe23: posts the ante 500
                                                                      ktiniatros: posts the ante 500
                                                                      ReadElek: posts the ante 500
                                                                      baron 37: posts the ante 500
                                                                      4ceoSpades: posts the ante 500
                                                                      stebar81: posts the ante 500
                                                                      mcgarriwel: posts the ante 500
                                                                      WhatAJoke300: posts the ante 500
                                                                      ServiceMerch: posts the ante 500
                                                                      baron 37: posts small blind 2000
                                                                      4ceoSpades: posts big blind 4000
                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                      Dealt to stebar81 [Ac 2h]
                                                                      stebar81: raises 27318 to 31318 and is all-in
                                                                      mcgarriwel: folds
                                                                      WhatAJoke300: raises 54125 to 85443 and is all-in
                                                                      ServiceMerch: folds
                                                                      zoenoe23: folds
                                                                      ktiniatros: folds
                                                                      ReadElek: folds
                                                                      baron 37: folds
                                                                      4ceoSpades: folds
                                                                      Uncalled bet (54125) returned to WhatAJoke300
                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Tc Kd 6c]
                                                                      *** TURN *** [Tc Kd 6c] [7c]
                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Tc Kd 6c 7c] [8c]
                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                      stebar81: shows [Ac 2h] (a flush, Ace high)
                                                                      WhatAJoke300: shows [Kc Kh] (a flush, King high)
                                                                      stebar81 collected 73136 from pot

Comment

Is it the general conscious that Argertina are certs @ 1/2 ish tomorrow?

Comment

Vote for Pedro.
                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone else have digital + from UPC?
                                                                            Got it in last week, pause, record and rewind live telly, etc.

Recorded a movie that was on last night, watched it, and it cuts off the last few minutes, stops with a minutes to go.

I can only presume that it works rigidly off the times that things are supposed to be on, and if a channel happens to run a few mins behind schedule, tough sh1t.

Anyone else have this?
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post

Recorded a movie that was on last night, watched it, and it cuts off the last few minutes, stops with a minutes to go.

I can only presume that it works rigidly off the times that things are supposed to be on, and if a channel happens to run a few mins behind schedule, tough sh1t.

Anyone else have this?
                                                                              Sounds like the PDC for that program/channel was a little off.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                I can say with near absolute confidence that the most I've ever laughed is the first time I saw that film, I was seriously in a lot of pain most of it. Every single scene and line is just perfection

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                Yeah I think Hot Rod is my favourite comedy going. Thanks again to Sledgejammer for that one I think!
                                                                                np, it's pretty much my mission to make sure everyone watches that film before they die...
                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Anyone else have this?
                                                                                  I know with Sky you can go into the settings and change the recording time to - and + 5 mins from the start and end, eg prog starts at 21.00, starts recording at 20.55 and stops at 22.05.

Last one left of S5 of The Wire...this season has been as good as them all imo. Not looking forward to the last one...
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post

Certainly not. Looking at the first two games I think anyone lumping on the Argies is crazy. With Maradonna in charge and looking at how their qualifying went it's very difficult to know how they will get on. A match best avoided imo.

Comment

Stuck playing flash games over many hands, this being the last.

PokerStars Game #45385337788: Omaha Pot Limit ($2/$4 USD) - 2010/06/11 19:52:55 ET
                                                                                      Table 'Wodan II' 6-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                      Seat 1: chen.c.l ($228.10 in chips)
                                                                                      Seat 2: sbadhouse ($257.20 in chips)
                                                                                      Seat 3: michaeld18 ($223.30 in chips)
                                                                                      Seat 4: MaxBrod ($40.65 in chips)
                                                                                      Seat 5: m_reed05 ($200 in chips)
                                                                                      Seat 6: lukaluka05 ($315.10 in chips)
                                                                                      chen.c.l: posts small blind $2
                                                                                      sbadhouse: posts big blind $4
                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                      Dealt to michaeld18 [Qs 4c 4s Qc]
                                                                                      michaeld18: raises $8 to $12
                                                                                      MaxBrod: raises $28.65 to $40.65 and is all-in
                                                                                      m_reed05: folds
                                                                                      lukaluka05 has timed out
                                                                                      lukaluka05: folds
                                                                                      chen.c.l: calls $38.65
                                                                                      sbadhouse: calls $36.65
                                                                                      michaeld18: calls $28.65
                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Ks Ad 4h]
                                                                                      chen.c.l: checks
                                                                                      sbadhouse: checks
                                                                                      michaeld18: bets $42
                                                                                      chen.c.l: folds
                                                                                      sbadhouse: calls $42
                                                                                      *** TURN *** [Ks Ad 4h] [5s]
                                                                                      sbadhouse: checks
                                                                                      michaeld18: bets $50
                                                                                      sbadhouse: calls $50
                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Ks Ad 4h 5s] [7s]
                                                                                      sbadhouse: bets $96
                                                                                      michaeld18: calls $90.65 and is all-in
                                                                                      Uncalled bet ($5.35) returned to sbadhouse
                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                      sbadhouse: shows [2s As Qh 9h] (a flush, Ace high)
                                                                                      michaeld18: shows [Qs 4c 4s Qc] (a flush, King high)
                                                                                      sbadhouse collected $365.30 from side pot
                                                                                      MaxBrod: shows [Th 7c Qd 3d] (a pair of Sevens)
                                                                                      sbadhouse collected $159.60 from main pot
                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                      Total pot $527.90 Main pot $159.60. Side pot $365.30. | Rake $3
                                                                                      Board [Ks Ad 4h 5s 7s]
                                                                                      Seat 1: chen.c.l (small blind) folded on the Flop
                                                                                      Seat 2: sbadhouse (big blind) showed [2s As Qh 9h] and won ($524.90) with a flush, Ace high
                                                                                      Seat 3: michaeld18 showed [Qs 4c 4s Qc] and lost with a flush, King high
                                                                                      Seat 4: MaxBrod showed [Th 7c Qd 3d] and lost with a pair of Sevens
                                                                                      Seat 5: m_reed05 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                      Seat 6: lukaluka05 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Bet so small on the turn because I thought he had 2 pair at max and he would call blank river but might fold this turn, also might(probably not as have blockers) get off a scare card. Table dynamics happy with my bet, just feel sickened by this, not gonna post all my bad beats just this one
                                                                                      gonna go watch sydney/hard eight now and might follow it hotrod as haven't seen it

argentina certs imo, 2-0
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone else have this?
                                                                                        Yea I missed the start/end of a few programs. Disgusting beat with the film.

It has happened a few times and seems to work off the times. Idk if there is a way to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                          Yea I missed the start/end of a few programs. Disgusting beat with the film.

It has happened a few times and seems to work off the times. Idk if there is a way to change it.
                                                                                          Isn't there a setting in the options to make it record for a set amount of time after the programme ends and you can define the amount of time it uses, was in someone who has UPC's house yesterday funnily and they changed that setting
                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I guess. I'm gonna bet on the number of goals market myself. I fancy there'll be plenty since neither team has the foggiest how to defend.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Argies could rip Nigeria a new one tomorrow or scrape a 1-0 win. Dunno what to expect.

Comment

Ughhh 17th out of 2400 runners in 12k guar on Stars for 75 quid, 3k for the win

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Argies could rip Nigeria a new one tomorrow or scrape a 1-0 win. Dunno what to expect.
                                                                                                  3-1 argies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                    Isn't there a setting in the options to make it record for a set amount of time after the programme ends and you can define the amount of time it uses, was in someone who has UPC's house yesterday funnily and they changed that setting

IDK, but I will check when I get back to Dublin. It hasn't dogged me to bad but I suppose it will eventually!

Comment

4/18 atm on ipoker tourney atm

Comment

4/18 atm on ipoker tourney atm
                                                                                                        gl

Comment

3-1 argies.
                                                                                                          The likes of Yobo and Shittu are starting defenders for Nigeria arent they? If they learn how to use Messi properly then Higuian/Militio could nab a hat trick. Could play like they did in qualifying and be muck. Mikel is out so they havn't got anyone who can kick the Argies.

I'm gona say 4-0 for the lulz and waste a bet on it

Comment

That's about as believable as a milli vanilli track.

Comment

The likes of Yobo and Shittu are starting defenders for Nigeria arent they? If they learn how to use Messi properly then Higuian/Militio could nab a hat trick. Could play like they did in qualifying and be muck. Mikel is out so they havn't got anyone who can kick the Argies.

I'm gona say 4-0 for the lulz and waste a bet on it
                                                                                                              They have Etuhu there as well to do what Mikel does.
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                They have Etuhu there as well to do what Mikel does.
                                                                                                                Hes a handy little player tbh, great season imo.

Comment

There are a lot of weirdos out there dude !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Hes a handy little player tbh, great season imo.
                                                                                                                    Yeah he has got a lot better since he joined Fulham, not so good the season before last but really stepped up this year.
                                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

haha, you serious?

wow is people's lives! I used play poker in internet cafe for a while and my god, these people spend 10 times as many house as I do playing for a living!
                                                                                                                      There are many people who play 80 hours+ playing this game every week, wow is just huge among nerds of the world. If I searched I could find a lot better/scarier ones
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

according to pokernews, a bit over the top

Public Service Announcement

We told you less than a week after the 2010 World Series of Poker kicked off that a player was banned for life. Stealing chips isn't the only way you can get a life-ban. According to a tweet from agent Brian Balsbaugh, Rio security told him that if players are caught smoking pot in the parking lot (which has become common place on the breaks of the WSOP) it will result in a lifetime ban.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X