This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
    where can i watch France game online? mums watching Coronation st on the big screen and lil bro is watching Handy Manny...FML
    rte.ie

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

urrrrgh France. should be 1 up

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
        fucking ipoker and them reducing their guarentees!
        did you win and they didn't stand over the gauranteed prize fund in a half filled tourny

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
          fucking ipoker and them reducing their guarentees!
          +1000

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            urrrrgh France. should be 1 up
            Bastardos

Comment

lol just realised they removed the GTD from the nightly 9.30 game as well as reduce others. Is that just for tonight cause of the WC?

Comment

a picture of some guy on the tv there really giving the ol' vuvuzela socks lol

Comment

lol just realised they removed the GTD from the nightly 9.30 game as well as reduce others. Is that just for tonight cause of the WC?
                  duration of WC iirc

Comment

iPoker Must Die

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                      duration of WC iirc
                      cnutish behavoiur really

Comment

Due to my deep distress at todays gambling losses, i have bought myself that towel.

Comment

BBC is the nuts, you can still hear the vuvuzelas but not nearly as badly on the five live commentary.
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

cnutish behavoiur really
                            What can you expect from a pig but a grunt

Comment

For the french lone striker anelka is never in the box. he is deep or wide. twice balls have been put in box nobody there.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                BBC is the nuts, you can still hear the vuvuzelas but not nearly as badly on the five live commentary.
                                typical bbc imo no atmosphere

Comment

where can i watch France game online? mums watching Coronation st on the big screen and lil bro is watching Handy Manny...FML
                                  Grow a pair and tell her whats what!!

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                    For the french lone striker anelka is never in the box. he is deep or wide. twice balls have been put in box nobody there.
                                    Yeah he is playing a deeper role, it seems that Govou is the front man moreso than Anelka.

Imo its a disgrace that Malouda isn't starting in that team, personally I think Anelka should be up top on with Ribery in support, Govou on the bench and Malouda on the left side.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Entertaining game so far!

The vuvuzelas are background noise where the crowd cheers or claps or singing would be. Blends right in. Tilting when others complain about them imo!

Comment

If nobody says the V word, nobody will notice them.

Its like when someone points out the hum off a projector in a quiet room. You don't notice it until someone mentions it.

So, for everyone's sake. Stop talking about them!

Comment

I got Sky HD into the house last week. I didnt think it was anything special until I turned on the match but there is a massive difference.

I'll never watch non HD TV ever again*

*Unless there is something good on!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                            Yeah he is playing a deeper role, it seems that Govou is the front man moreso than Anelka.

Imo its a disgrace that Malouda isn't starting in that team, personally I think Anelka should be up top on with Ribery in support, Govou on the bench and Malouda on the left side.
                                            It just means for all the french attacks anelka drops holds it up but unless there are willing runners i cant see them scoring any, ribery not a willing runner without the ball govou and courcuff aswell dont seem to want to bust a gut to get in there.

Comment

Need the French to get in and have a good fight with each other at half time to turn this around

Opr

Comment

The bounce off the turf is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                  I got Sky HD into the house last week. I didnt think it was anything special until I turned on the match but there is a massive difference.

I'll never watch non HD TV ever again*

*Unless there is something good on!
                                                  Very rare i do now, only download 720p stuff as well. Major defintion snob these days.
                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                    did you win and they didn't stand over the gauranteed prize fund in a half filled tourny
                                                    no, i regged for 11 tourneys this morning for tonight and where i logged in tonight for them 5 of the guarentees were lowered

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                      Very rare i do now, only download 720p stuff as well. Major defintion snob these days.
                                                      Is there an idiots guide to downloading available anywhere? Would love to be able to do that!

Comment

lol at the viewers ringing up rte complaining about the vuvuzelas

Comment

Two French fullbacks have been class.

Comment

Now i rememer how much i hate Alan Shearer

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                              boylesports must be losing a fortune with their joke of a site tbh. I tried for an hour yesterday to place bets and it tilted the bejaysus out of me. Only keeping it open for the poker now. Jokers.
                                                              I noticed this too, I went back to the old style and works perfect for me

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                1st bet today, Lay France to back them when they concede early
                                                                Should i green it up? hmm the french are dirt, might just sweat it out

Comment

Horrific subsitution imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                    a picture of some guy on the tv there really giving the ol' vuvuzela socks lol
                                                                    Told the wife to set up a 'we hate the vuvuzela' facebook group.

Give it your love
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin
                                                                      The first rule of fight club.....

Comment

Fuck, should have got out at 4.5

Comment

Agggghh some of the mods on boards are such fucking pricks!!!
                                                                          Id love to meet a couple in person and stab them in the heart with a large sword.
                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Agggghh some of the mods on boards are such fucking pricks!!!
                                                                            Id love to meet a couple in person and stab them in the heart with a large sword.
                                                                            you defo should never play WW

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              I noticed this too, I went back to the old style and works perfect for me

http://classic.boylesports.com/
                                                                              thats the one i use as well

Whoever gave the greenlight to the new version is clearly retarded and should be looking at the sack imo
                                                                              you would need one of Nasa's knock offs to run it smoothly

anyone know what the story is with on some pc's both Boyles and PaddyPower security certs cause problems in Firefox?
                                                                              cheers!

http changes to https and sets off the security on the laptop but not the pc

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                Is there an idiots guide to downloading available anywhere? Would love to be able to do that!
                                                                                PM sent Ciaran.

.

Comment

LOL Henry looking for a hand-ball......

Comment

Welcome to my world! After handy manny you have to watch micky mouse and learn the hotdog dance

Comment

HOLD!!!!

Comment

Uh oh

Edit - Phew

Opr

Comment

Miss you kok

Comment

1 time france to not fuck up my accum

Comment

Get in there.Great 1st day of betting

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                Get in there.Great 1st day of betting
                                                                                                Ship, one bet one win, even if it wasnt what i planned

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                  you defo should never play WW
                                                                                                  I dont plan to unless i catch the ghey.

Comment

was hoping to post this today but... there are still more games

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

All goals scored against France, free pizza!!
                                                                                                    Last edited by mdoug; 11-06-10, 20:33.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I watched a film the other night and have no recollection at all who recommended it. Wasn't any friends so presume it was someone on here, called "the brothers bloom", was quirky and fun
                                                                                                      just a fun film in case anyone is looking for one
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        I watched a film the other night and have no recollection at all who recommended it. Wasn't any friends so presume it was someone on here, called "the brothers bloom", was quirky and fun
                                                                                                        just a fun film in case anyone is looking for one
                                                                                                        Hot Tub Time machine all queued up and ready to rock !!
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          waiting for dvdrip myself, dying to see it though
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I dont plan to unless i catch the ghey.
                                                                                                            I see hatethejacks thanked your post... not so long ago i was in the SE and he was talkin about Nani wit his top off is built like a tank....

Comment

Ugh, it's really tilting reading all the henry comments in the match thread on boards.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                Ha, same here.

Football is over. Ready....steady........

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                  I see hatethejacks thanked your post... not so long ago i was in the SE and he was talkin about Nani wit his top off is built like a tank....
                                                                                                                  I thanked his post cause i dont get the whole werewolf lovin not as a dig at u but as per usual u try and cause trouble.Unlike u and some other posters here i aint no keyboard warrior so not going to get into slagging match but i am sure i will see u around.

Comment

hot tub time machine is suprisingly entertaining.

Comment

I thanked his post cause i dont get the whole werewolf lovin not as a dig at u but as per usual u try and cause trouble.Unlike u and some other posters here i aint no keyboard warrior so not going to get into slagging match but i am sure i will see u around.
                                                                                                                      Kev i was joking i should have included a smiley.

I don't think there are any posters on here that i have a slaggin match with,
                                                                                                                      I may say the odd smart comment but i've never got into a perosnal slagging war wit someone to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

WTF @ WW thread ... Seriously WTF AJ?

Unless ... :Confused:
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jeez Kev, bit ott

How can anyone be offended by Donal?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X