This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    Funk me, listen to that beehive! Those Vuvuzelas are annoying!
    Hope the other games aren't as bad. Going through me head. May have to watch on mute. Reminds me of when i was in long island for the 98 world cup, we had to watch the games on spanish speaking tv cause of the yank commentary.

Come on MEXICO.

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
      Hope the other games aren't as bad. Going through me head. May have to watch on mute. Reminds me of when i was in long island for the 98 world cup, we had to watch the games on spanish speaking tv cause of the yank commentary.

Come on MEXICO.
      im hoping mexico are 4 or 5 up at half time so maybe they'll shut the fuck up blowing them.

Comment

This is a great tool for keeping track of the world cup. Everything you need in IMO.....

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
          Funk me, listen to that beehive! Those Vuvuzelas are annoying!
          It actually feels like it is in Russia with their annoying non stop air horns things except brighter.

I'd imagine after 1 or 2 games you will barely notice they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            Can anyone tell me if I can take unopened baby food jars/tins on a plane?

We heading to Spain for a wee holiday in August
            in suitcase, not carry on AFAIK.
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

+2.5 goals and Mexico ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                what an age we live in

at work (sitting in a teleporter fwiw) + 10" mini laptop + vodafone dongle + rte website = fucking awsome

thats me set up for the world cup
                i take it u havnt done a safe pass course.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                  in suitcase, not carry on AFAIK.
                  I know I can take one jar on board. Rest was going in case in the hold. Hope they don't want me to taste it, yuck lol

Comment

how can you enjoy the match constanly blowing one of those fcuking things. OMG headmelters
                    You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                        Some things never change. George Hamilton 1 second ahead of the pictures. ITV it is then.
                        Just noticed this when Mexico had their last chance LOL

Comment

in case anyones on a sky HD+ box,

ITV 1 HD 10.832 H 22000 5/6

couldnt find those figures for a while, tunes in itv HD in other channels.
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                            in case anyones on a sky HD+ box,

ITV 1 HD 10.832 H 22000 5/6

couldnt find those figures for a while, tunes in itv HD in other channels.
                            Sweet. I've been looking for that.

Comment

Only a matter of time now. South African keeper is freerolling already

Comment

jesus this is boring, when is the next lakers game?

Comment

The usual pessimism creeping into the RTE commentary. Don't they realise they risk passing it on to anyone listening? It's like sitting in the pub with your gloomy mate and coming out in foul humour, lol. Sports psychology 101 for the lot of them, if you want to do some good in the country, imo.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I can take unopened baby food jars/tins on a plane?

We heading to Spain for a wee holiday in August
                                    I think they make you eat some of it - stories i hear.

Check with airline or airport.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                      The usual pessimism creeping into the RTE commentary. Don't they realise they risk passing it on to anyone listening? It's like sitting in the pub with your gloomy mate and coming out in foul humour, lol. Sports psychology 101 for the lot of them, if you want to do some good in the country, imo.
                                      your still watching rte? the game is on now, the best part wont start on there for another few minutes

Comment

South Africa are so so bad

Comment

I should put my SA jersey on. that'll be the final nail in the coffin for them.
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

CREEEEEEEPY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9220F7SQc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

going to say that was nervy half for my bets!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                ty sam for locking up the mexico win!

You taking down killarney right?
                                                How we feeling at half time TG? Yeah over for Killarney barring any volcano ro baby releted intervensions.

Comment

That was horrible.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                    That was horrible.
                                                    It's not for entertainment. I want to EXPOSE that perv

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                      How we feeling at half time TG? Yeah over for Killarney barring any volcano ro baby releted intervensions.
                                                      Not good . Down 6 buyins in the first half . And Mexico haven't scored yet! Ah sure, see what happens, gamble gamble.
                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by big_iain View Post
                                                        I think they make you eat some of it - stories i hear.

Check with airline or airport.
                                                        Will be creamed porridge for def then as the rest smell revolting lol. And some chocolate pudding nom nom nom

Think I will go to Derry airport and check a few things like the Hand Luggage cases to make sure they fit! We flying from Scotland so need to make sure its right before we go.

Comment

It's not for entertainment. I want to EXPOSE that perv
                                                          Find him on facebook and work from there.

Comment

Sweet. I've been looking for that.
                                                            How do you store it?? There's no option. FWIW, we've one of the new HD boxes

Comment

Marquez is getting free at every set piece opportunity. Will take some of the 25/1 Powers are offering on him to open the scoring

Win
                                                              Single: R Marquez @ 25/1
                                                              1 line at €10.00 per line
                                                              Total stake for this bet: €10.00
                                                              Potential returns: €260.00

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                How do you store it?? There's no option. FWIW, we've one of the new HD boxes
                                                                Just press the yellow button to find to and also store it.

William Hill have released some details on bets. The biggest bet is 110,000 at 20-1 on France to win it!
                                                                Last edited by cooker3; 11-06-10, 15:20.

Comment

Just press the yellow button to find to store it.

William Hill have released some details on bets. The biggest bet is 110,000 at 20-1 on France to win it!
                                                                  Have you a link?

Comment

Just press the yellow button to find to store it.

jaysus they must be licking their lips . who was it Platini

also thanks for the HD thing . serious upgrade from RTE
                                                                    You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

FUCK

Comment

*Boom*

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll lllllll!
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Thats what they have been trying to do all day long.
                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                              Have you a link?

Just read it on guardian live world cup blog here
                                                                              Sean Ingle: All the latest World Cup and news and views as the tournament gets under way in South Africa
                                                                              Last edited by cooker3; 11-06-10, 15:23.

Comment

Normal Finish

Comment

He must have a foot like a traction engine!
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Jaysus. Great finish.

Comment

Woop Woop. this will be good stuff!

Comment

sigh,this is the most i have every lumped on a football match,and it wasnt on south africa.

Comment

From Rte live updates

16.05 The teams are coming out for the second-half. The noise of the Vuvuzela is quite prominent inside Soccer City. Some viewers to RTÉ are not happy.

Comment

Still feeling good about my draw bet

Comment

come on the beaners, give us a frickin sweat

Comment

They should take off Vela imo and bring on the legend Blanco
                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Good substitution from SA manager to take off the left back as Mexico were running right on their right hand side all through the first half.
                                                                                                  They've not done much at all in the 2nd.

Comment

"First time after one touch"

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                      Aye Blanco will come on and turn the game

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        Lol, didn't realise the Mexican coach was an IPBer

Comment

Mate of mine emailed fifa after the African Nations to complain about the Fuck Horns Here's the response.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
                                                                                                          From: 2010FWCTC Enquiries <enquiries@2010fwctc.com>
                                                                                                          Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:51 PM
                                                                                                          Subject: RE: Crowd noise whilst viewing the confederations cup on TV

Thank you for your email.

We note your concern but, as you should be aware, the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Stadium Code of Conduct which has been approved by the relevant FIFA authorities does not prohibit the use of unbranded vuvuzelas. Please see the links below as examples of FIFA’s support for the use of vuvuzelas:

At the press conference before the match, President Blatter touched on the issue of vuvuzelas, the musical instruments that play such a central role in South African football stadiums. "We brought this tournament to Africa, where the ambience and culture are different, and it's good that they are," he said. "[The vuvuzelas] add rhythm and energy and we need to adapt."

FIFA has confirmed that one of South African football’s loudest and most distinctive football symbols – the vuvuzela – will be allowed into stadiums during the 2010 FIFA World Cup™.

The vuvuzela is a foot-long plastic air horn trumpet, which is unique to South Africa and blown with great gusto by South African football supporters, giving local games a distinctive vibrancy and atmosphere.

David Will, Honorary FIFA Vice-President and Chairman of the FIFA Ticketing Sub-Committee, said vuvuzelas will be allowed into FIFA World Cup stadiums, but that the committee reserved the right to remove this allowance if it posed any security risk during matches.

There's uncertainty on the origin of the word "vuvuzela". Some say it originates from the Zulu word meaning "to make noise". Others say it's from township slang related to the word "shower", because the cacophony created by the orchestra of vuvuzelas "showers people with music".

Reaction is mixed on its musical merits, but it certainly causes a tremendous din at South African football matches and is one of South Africa’s most cherished symbols and the epitome of the game in the country – feverous and excitable.

The decision to allow vuvuzelas, which is manufactured in a multitude of colours, at a FIFA competition will be tested at the FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in June next year.

Regards

2010 FWCTC

Comment

Will be creamed porridge for def then as the rest smell revolting lol. And some chocolate pudding nom nom nom

Think I will go to Derry airport and check a few things like the Hand Luggage cases to make sure they fit! We flying from Scotland so need to make sure its right before we go.
                                                                                                            Good luck with.

Personally i cannot see how any baby should have to eat that jar food. My two had it. I was nearly sick feeding it to them.

Comment

BOOM

Comment

Jaysus, awful defending.

Comment

boom

Comment

Boom. 1 more pls!
                                                                                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Boom. One more Mexico please.

I backed them at 21 on Betfair.

Comment

Get in there,now no more action for last ten mins please

Comment

undelay undelay arrrrrrrrrrribbbbbbbbbbbba

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X