Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo ersnski no good in the deepstack. Torturous day of poker-had so many tough decisions and everytime I nearly got a tank I was rivered.Literally. Pretty proud of how I played bar the last hour,thankfully the poker Gods took pity on me busting me just before the end of Day 1. You really have to be fit super fit mentally and physically to have any chance these days imo.

Comment

Great analysis on here.

On my table there was TT v AA preflop.
      Flop was TTA.

If you are in the hand how do you play it?

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
        Great analysis on here.

Flop was TTA.

Limped pot early on in a tournament. Ive no need to panic at all with 40bb. I would check call the whole way. Probably would still call the river as i wouldnt expect him to have an ace having not raised. End up losing maybe 10 big blinds max and i would still be in the tourney with a decent 30bb.

Comment

Lol @ open shoving K9 there.

Lol @ the AK call.

Car crash of a hand.

Comment

hard luck Sean, surely a man of your infinite patience should not abandon that asset in a very well structured deep stack.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
              Lol @ open shoving K9 there.
              Lol @ the AK call.
              Car crash of a hand.
              Open-shoving usually means going all-in pre-flop. I didn't go all-in pre-flop with K9. I went all-in after flopping two pair, and was called by a dominated hand.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                  Great analysis on here.
                  Flop was TTA.

Limped pot early on in a tournament. Ive no need to panic at all with 40bb. I would check call the whole way. Probably would still call the river as i wouldnt expect him to have an ace having not raised. End up losing maybe 10 big blinds max and i would still be in the tourney with a decent 30bb.
                  What's that about 40bb? The players had 500bb.
                  The bb was 100 (possibly 150: can't remember) and you think you could lose only 1,000 after flopping a house of aces over tens against quad tens?
                  You would if the hands were played face up on the table for you to see, and that is what most analysis on the last few posts has been. Aftertiming when knowing the outcome.

Three players paid 60bb before the flop (6,000). Olivier Jouve, who came fourth in this tourney last year dropped out when the betting got heavy on the flop.

The player with the AA ended with about 15,000 of his opening 50,000 stack, and that was only because the other player had only 35,000 going into the hand. The AA could only lose to one hand, and that was what he faced.
                  Last edited by kincsem; 06-02-10, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Best movie trailer ever?!

This is "Run! Bitch Run! Trailer" by Robert Hayes on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

[it's highly nsfw]
                    ROFL

Such an annoying voice!

SPOILER
                    I came

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                      What's that about 40bb? The players had 500bb.
                      The bb was 100 and you think you could lose only 1,000 after flopping a house of aces over tens against quad tens?
                      You would if the hands were played face up on the table for you to see, and that is what most analysis on the last few posts has been. Aftertiming when knowing the outcome.

Three players paid 60bb before the flop (6,000). Olivier Jouve, who came fourth in this tourney last year dropped out when the betting got heavy on the flop.

The player with the AA ended with about 15,000 of his opening 50,000 stack, and that was only because the other player had only 35,000 going into the hand. The AA could only lost to one hand, and that was what he faced.
                      I thought you were asking me how i would have played your hand with the k9. The hand you mentioned above tho is a pure cooler tho. Impossible to avoid. You cannot possibly compare your hand to that one.

Comment

Best movie trailer ever?!

This is "Run! Bitch Run! Trailer" by Robert Hayes on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

[it's highly nsfw]
                        good timing! I set that to download last night, will watch it later.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                          good timing! I set that to download last night, will watch it later.
                          Christ, probably should've watched the trailer first!

I was told it was like a Deep South Kill Bill kind of film..

Comment

Comment

Potentially a so bad its good movie!
                              Watched "Sorority Row" last night. Terrible film, lots of good looking womens tho

Comment

Good link for Liverpool Vs Everton

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

That dirty Fellani cnut should have been sent off twice already!
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Awful game. Sending off was inevitable the way they were kicking lumps out of each other.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                      That dirty Fellani cnut should have been sent off twice already!
                                      Did i hear correct in that, the commentator saying that should be a sending off the liverpool player then when he gets the red he said that the decision was awful?

Comment

COME ON IRELAND LET'S DO IT!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIxe5ooQtqI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIxe5ooQtqI[/ame]

Comment

What station is the United match on?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Did i hear correct in that, the commentator saying that should be a sending off the liverpool player then when he gets the red he said that the decision was awful?
                                            Think he meant the decision by the defender to go in two footed....
                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

What station is the United match on?
                                              Setanta 1

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                Awful game.
                                                LoL.

Comment

Veetle is pure class

Comment

Awesome tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y[/ame]

Comment

Mario Rosenstock, what an unbelieveable twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                        Lol,I havent wanted to smack someone so bad in long time Ed.What a tosser

Comment

and Kevin Myers too.

This show (Have I Got News for You) works well in England because they're funny, likeable guys...

These lads are KNOBS

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                            Lol,I havent wanted to smack someone so bad in long time Ed.What a tosser
                                                            Who the hell is that and whats this all about?

Comment

Hit him with a apple before in his glenroe days

Comment

Who the hell is that and whats this all about?
                                                                Guy of the gift grub on the radio,Comedian/impersonator.Fairly famous
                                                                Came in to play cash in SE last night.Caused mayhem,Drunk,abusive to players and Dealers and doing the whole do u know who i m thing!

Comment

Get in there Kuyt ya beauty!

Comment

Came in to play cash in SE last night.Caused mayhem,Drunk,abusive to players and Dealers and doing the whole do u know who i m thing!
                                                                    Ah noway why is it when i should normally be there and not that all the good stuff happens did he get chucked out?

Comment

Ah noway why is it when i should normally be there and not that all the good stuff happens did he get chucked out?
                                                                      He got asked to leave the poker floor yea

Comment

That other link for the liverpool everton started to get real choppy for me, here is a new one looks a lot more stable,

Comment

He got asked to leave the poker floor yea
                                                                          Was he on the main table? Anybody nearly smack him? How long did it go on for?

Comment

He was on 2nd table,There for 15 mins before kicked out

Comment

maybe he was impersonating Devilfish

Comment

He was on 2nd table,There for 15 mins before kicked out
                                                                                15 minutes must of been a right fucking cuntbag so, you have a good spin last night?

Comment

...

Comment

No,bout even,card dead,any how,off to win the 270 game in bewleys now,prob see u tommorrow

Comment

No,bout even,card dead,any how,off to win the 270 game in bewleys now,prob see u tommorrow
                                                                                      Cool best of luck mate.

Comment

That other link for the liverpool everton started to get real choppy for me, here is a new one looks a lot more stable,

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b6739963b3e9
                                                                                        Gone Got another?

Edit - Back again but quality on and off good and bad
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 06-02-10, 14:27.

Comment

the ref in the misery side derby is a complete dolt

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            the ref in the misery side derby is a complete dolt
                                                                                            both teams are so devoid of ideas and ability its painful to watch

Comment

This is the worst refereeing I've seen in a premiership match since Uriah Rennie.
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Refs had a hard job in fairness.

2nd half has been great

Comment

Refs had a hard job in fairness.

2nd half has been great
                                                                                                  in what sense?, it's anti-football imo .

Comment

Acceptable result in the derby.

GET IN!!!!!

Comment

Gone Got another?

Edit - Back again but quality on and off good and bad
                                                                                                      Its been pretty good for me, got a little choppy in the last 3 minutes.

Comment

ride the lightning t shirt, nice!

Comment

Disgusting by pinnear there. Glad to see him off.

This is one of the reasons rafa still has a job imo. He wins the matches that matter the most to us. I.e Everton, United etc

Comment

Great Try. Trimble did very well!

Comment

Old school footie!!

No doubting the poor quality of football but bloody entertaining for the fans.
                                                                                                              Loved every minute of that.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                Old school footie!!

No doubting the poor quality of football but bloody entertaining for the fans.
                                                                                                                Loved every minute of that.
                                                                                                                How could you see from behind the couch?

Comment

Tom Kitt is an early Irish casualty at the Euro Deepstack. Doke got a nice double up (well, as good as) at the start of play.

Comment

Any vettle streams for the United match? The pub is a 10 second walk but is probably showing the Rugby.
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

In Danish though..

Comment

God almighty that was a horrible horrible match, I almost felt embarrassed for Everton, they had no clue going forward at all except for Donnavon who had some flashes
                                                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

You have to use internet explorer for this, just install the plugin.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X