Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Irish Poker Lounge's listner figures will be seriously skewed by this public argument. Whether it's good or bad publicity they'll get waaay more listners than they would have without this.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
      ,i didnt think an arguement on a fb page could attract so much attention
      Really... and I suppose that the following comments on O' Sheas blog were for no one to see either

liz | June 10, 2010 5:21 AM

just to remind you john its not only daras show its mine too and as for it being shite well its not,theres more content in that show than any of the drool that ipr has to offer,im annoyed at your comments and theyre completely out of line,if you have an issue with dara take it up in your personal time and dont be so childish as to use it as a way of getting people to read your blog,whatever you two have going on id appreciate it if you would squabble amoungst yourselves and dont bring my show into it

Gunny | June 10, 2010 6:52 AM

2bh Liz it really is and don't let anyone tell you other wise, but dont worry I am sure you will get better. Lol @ you calling me childish, I dont dispute the fact I am childish but your one of the few people who can out do me on that front. You One were the one loling to someone in our house about what was said on the show but look on the bright side I prob got show 10 times more listeners than it ever would of!
      liz | June 10, 2010 8:22 AM

excuse me! i didnt insult you so why would you feel the need to insult me? you 2 have your differences and thats fine its got nothing to do with me,who do you think you are to have a go at me?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
        Really... and I suppose that the following comments on O' Sheas blog were for no one to see either

just to remind you john its not only daras show its mine too and as for it being shite well its not,theres more content in that show than any of the drool that ipr has to offer,im annoyed at your comments and theyre completely out of line,if you have an issue with dara take it up in your personal time and dont be so childish as to use it as a way of getting people to read your blog,whatever you two have going on id appreciate it if you would squabble amoungst yourselves and dont bring my show into it

2bh Liz it really is and don't let anyone tell you other wise, but dont worry I am sure you will get better. Lol @ you calling me childish, I dont dispute the fact I am childish but your one of the few people who can out do me on that front. You One were the one loling to someone in our house about what was said on the show but look on the bright side I prob got show 10 times more listeners than it ever would of!

excuse me! i didnt insult you so why would you feel the need to insult me? you 2 have your differences and thats fine its got nothing to do with me,who do you think you are to have a go at me?
        This girl should have her own facepalm pic

Comment

Whatever side you think is in the right, there is some epic stuff in the Iain/doke/O'Shea/liz thing. WP for the lols!
          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
            @kevIRL i see your in the soccer jersey tourney on pp tonight, i will be looking to win one myself tonight, gl
            Me Kev and I think Ace is playing it ATM

SN?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post

theres another comment under that aswell if you would care to paste that,and i said nothing wrong there,this is ridic,it shouldnt have happened and it did end of,its not about getting at each others shows or publicising its the simple fact that we just dont get along anymore and we had an argument quite publicly that we should hav had on the phone,its childish and immature and i hold my hands up,thats what i was,i made a show of myself which im not proud of and im actually quite ashamed of myself because through nobodys fault but my own i came across as a horrible bitch and thats something i have to deal with now and ill pay the price for that so if anybody else has anything to say just say it,i have no problem in holding my hands up and saying i was wrong

Comment

I physically can't read that

Comment

Comment

Cant remember my email password because i changed it in a hurry. Also i made my secret answer hack proof so much so i cant answer it.

Any ideas is there any other options open to me?
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                      theres another comment under that aswell if you would care to paste that,and i said nothing wrong there,this is ridic,it shouldnt have happened and it did end of,its not about getting at each others shows or publicising its the simple fact that we just dont get along anymore and we had an argument quite publicly that we should hav had on the phone,its childish and immature and i hold my hands up,thats what i was,i made a show of myself which im not proud of and im actually quite ashamed of myself because through nobodys fault but my own i came across as a horrible bitch and thats something i have to deal with now and ill pay the price for that so if anybody else has anything to say just say it,i have no problem in holding my hands up and saying i was wrong
                      The full stop button is one button to the right of the comma button.

FYP below

Originally posted by liz:) - Had to be done
                      There’s another comment under that as well if you would care to paste that. I said nothing wrong there. This is ridiculous, it shouldn’t have happened and it did end of. It’s not about getting at each others shows or publicising it’s the simple fact that we just don’t get along anymore and we had an argument quite publicly that we should have had on the phone. It’s childish and immature and I hold my hands up. That’s what it was.

I made a show of myself which I am not proud of and I am actually quite ashamed of myself because through nobody’s fault but my own I came across as a horrible bitch and that’s something I have to deal with now and ill pay the price for that so if anybody else has anything to say just say it. I have no problem in holding my hands up and saying I was wrong.
                      Last edited by White Knight; 10-06-10, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                        Whatever side you think is in the right, there is some epic stuff in the Iain/doke/O'Shea/liz thing. WP for the lols!
                        I can't even begin to understand it. Why are they all so angry at each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                          I can't even begin to understand it. Why are they all so angry at each other?
                          See O Sheas latest blog at boylepoker, that'll help you understand, cant link it from my phone

But more so cause they are rival radio shows aswell

Comment

[php][/php]I don't know if I've been playing too much Red Dead Redemption recently but surely a duel at high dawn is the best way at settling indifferences!
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                              See O Sheas latest blog at boylepoker, that'll help you understand, cant link it from my phone

ok thanks, Does anyone have a link to Dokes radio show, or know what he said to piss o'shea off?

edit found the show, but does anyone know what Doke said?
                              Last edited by Hectorjelly; 10-06-10, 19:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                [php][/php]I don't know if I've been playing too much Red Dead Redemption recently but surely a duel at high dawn is the best way at settling indifferences!
                                hog tie her and throw her on the train tracks imo

Comment

ok thanks, Does anyone have a link to Dokes radio show, or know what he said to piss o'shea off?

Comments made at end of show with padrig at a guess.

Comment

Absolutely feck all IMO
                                    its in the last few minutes of the show and Dara has a bit of a laugh with Parky about the house full of them and all the egos in it.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Osheas blog is every bit as childish as the facebook argument is,
                                      its ok though he's a hero .

the whole debate needs the steam let out if it, tom did a good job. get a SOH everyone
                                      fecking egos will be the death of us.

IPB radio will sort it all out. I'll do the 5-6 slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Now this is a awesome idea

Hector in the afternoons also

Comment

Osheas blog is every bit as childish as the facebook argument is,
                                          its ok though he's a hero .

the whole debate needs the steam let out if it, tom did a good job. get a SOH everyone
                                          fecking egos will be the death of us.

2-3 HectorJelly's music
                                          3-4 Women of the Week with Hitchhiker
                                          4-5 How to Quit while getting Fit with Bubbleking
                                          5-6 Solskjaer's lucky dip
                                          6-7 The Evening Pessimism News with Raol Duke
                                          7-8 How to Inappropriately use smilies with Ace

I think it could work
                                          Last edited by Emmet; 10-06-10, 19:51.

Comment

I can only imagine how it'll heat up if one of them ever gets their radio show on the radio.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                              2-3 HectorJelly's music
                                              3-4 Women of the Week with Hitchhiker
                                              4-5 How to Quit while getting Fit with Bubbleking
                                              5-6 Solskjaer's lucky dip
                                              6-7 The Evening Pessimism News with Raol Duke
                                              7-8 How to Inappropriately use smilies with Ace

I think it could work
                                              I will produce it for free for the first few to get you on your feet. Be up to you then.

Comment

Originally posted by big_iain View Post
                                                I will produce it for free for the first few to get you on your feet. Be up to you then.
                                                Then we will go mental on facebook and fuck it up

Comment

Obviously the 10-11 slot would be a "Werewolves Recap"

Comment

EE and H_F to present imo.

Comment

The Ste and Kev breakfast show, with El Stuntman as the roaming reporter

Comment

Do you need a roulette corespondent?

Comment

Originally posted by big_iain View Post
                                                          you are now the enemy , we cannot co exist, if you dissolve IPR you can do the witching hour with free cookies. i get to do the interviews though.

resistnce is futile you will be assimilated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                            You can be our lotto/monday millions/euromillions correspondent

Comment

I always pictured El stuntman as a george hook type figure. He'd be more suited to the drive time imo.

Comment

2-3 morning: Nature watch with Hg2tg
                                                                This week; how and when to hug a hedgehog

3-7 : Rambling man
                                                                Music, thoughts, theories, notions and drunken nostalgia with CHD

Comment

Now this is a awesome idea

Hector in the afternoons also
                                                                  RDIII to be the Matt Cooper of the piece. I'd personally have Willie down for the 11am-1pm slot for the indignant whingers. A tentative daily schedule would be something like:

Rounders and Lazare - Breakfast show, 7-9am
                                                                  TylerDurden and Deadparrot - Fight the power hour 9-10am
                                                                  Emmet and Bubbleking - 10-11am
                                                                  Wiliies Whiners - 11am-1pm
                                                                  Hectorjelly and the eclectic mix - 1pm-3pm
                                                                  Dannydiamonds golden hour, with special guest StrewelPeter - 4-5pm
                                                                  Drivetime with RDIII - 5-7pm
                                                                  KevIRL's house of tripe - 7-8pm
                                                                  Iago, C Kid and Eagle Eye Sports Report 8-10pm
                                                                  Howard Finkle and Starvin Marvins hour of hostility - 10-11pm
                                                                  Rigger talks lotto - Get Rich Quick tips and more - 11-midnight
                                                                  LuckyLloyd, Hotspur and Kayroo talk, and talk, and talk - 12-2am
                                                                  HHG... and CHD do drunk radio - 2-4am
                                                                  Through the night with the Z's - zuroph, zuutroy and zosma - 4-7am

Onto a winner there I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                    You have no chance Rigger
                                                                    jbravado gets that roll -

Comment

Has anyone seen that High Crimes movie that is on TV3 now?
                                                                      Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        RDIII to be the Matt Cooper of the piece. I'd personally have Willie down for the 11am-1pm slot for the indignant whingers. A tentative daily schedule would be something like:

Eh?

Comment

can I get a 30minute, "what grinds my gears section"?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                            2-3 morning: Nature watch with Hg2tg
                                                                            This week; how and when to hug a hedgehog

3-7 : Rambling man
                                                                            Music, thoughts, theories, notions and drunken nostalgia with CHD
                                                                            nice donation 4 u, wasn't payin much attention to stack sizes + WW game has my mind fried

Comment

not a fuckin chance I'm getting up before 10

Comment

not a fuckin chance I'm getting up before 10
                                                                                and thats why your off 2 college next year - you get my pm btw?

Comment

don't forget 90s hour too

Comment

Eh?
                                                                                    Angry people imo.

Comment

Willie Wingers i like it , 1st guest will be the Vixtor Meldew of poker boards Dom Dom Dom (domroll) 5starpool.

today textspeak and whose hole id like to kick

put me on after lloyd please

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                        You have no chance Rigger
                                                                                        jbravado gets that roll -
                                                                                        This is the biggest upset in the lotto world since RTE did away with the waving KPMG dude.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                          don't forget 90s hour too
                                                                                          Willie could do a 60s hour, hes about the only one old enough imo

Comment

I think my bad rep is unwarranted tbh, comapared to HF im a saint.

Im not turning down my show though
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                              Guess where college finished.

Also, it seems after my exam break from poker finished I moved from 20/18 to 28/22. Wan't a conscious decision or anything.

Moral of the story: Don't play poker during college imo.

well done on finishing college and the poker results, but I think it was pretty shitty of you to totally ignore the HU league when out of contention giving crucial walks to people at the vital stage.

Comment

Willie could do a 60s hour, hes about the only one old enough imo
                                                                                                before tonights show I like to tell of the passing of Richie Lawlor, the police closed the case on his murdered body as there were simply roo many suspects. severe manpower issues. the celebrations er I mean funeral will take place at mickey the pikeys plot outside gorey.

Comment

AIPF with QQ against loose UTG rasier he has A6 I have QQ Think you know the rest.

Really wanted that jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                    AIPF with QQ against loose UTG rasier he has A6 I have QQ Think you know the rest.

Really wanted that jersey.
                                                                                                    What did you have again
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

before tonights show I like to tell of the passing of Richie Lawlor, the police closed the case on his murdered body as there were simply roo many suspects. severe manpower issues. the celebrations er I mean funeral will take place at mickey the pikeys plot outside gorey.
                                                                                                      That guy stayed with the old boards imo. Im new and improved

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                        well done on finishing college and the poker results, but I think it was pretty shitty of you to totally ignore the HU league when out of contention giving crucial walks to people at the vital stage.
                                                                                                        Can you repost this on Facebook?
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Scrolling through the facebook debate until i stumbled across this

lolol come on, who is it?
                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                            Can you repost this on Facebook?
                                                                                                            No but just vexed me, Like if Marty Smyth can make the effort on his honeymoon from the same standing in the league, Connor really should of.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                                              Scrolling through the facebook debate until i stumbled across this

lolol come on, who is it?
                                                                                                              Its Brian Byrne, jeez

Comment

first name that popped to my head was Howard_Finkel, haha
                                                                                                                Last edited by BrianByrne; 10-06-10, 20:36.
                                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

first name that popped to my head was Howard_Finkel, haha
                                                                                                                  You got a free pass from munching/lynching i see in flushdraws WW game

Comment

It appears that way
                                                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

It appears that way
                                                                                                                      The suicide bomber will blow you up then, youve no chance

Comment

just when things were looking good for me
                                                                                                                        Happy days for the rest of the group if you are the suicide bomber then.
                                                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

I'm only 37! I can't be that much older than you Dom.

Someone was in asking if the WC predictions comp was just for the group stages, I presume it's for all the games in the tournament?

It's here for anyone who hasn't seen it and wants in.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X