Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, the first ever NBA game I watched was game 1 last week, very good. Game 2 was class, that little lad with the head band was excellent. Lets got Celtics imo.

Comment

on the final table of the 4k on ipoker

Comment

Anyone got a good link for the NBA one I have is rubbish ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
          Also, the first ever NBA game I watched was game 1 last week, very good. Game 2 was class, that little lad with the head band was excellent. Lets got Celtics imo.
          That would be Rajon Rondo the new King of Boston!
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
            on the final table of the 4k on ipoker
            Glglglgl

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              Anyone got a good link for the NBA one I have is rubbish ?

Opr
              http://www.atdhe.net/ a couple there, don't seem to be amazing quality though. I think it's on ESPN on NTL if you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                http://www.atdhe.net/ a couple there, don't seem to be amazing quality though. I think it's on ESPN on NTL if you have it.
                Cheers found a decent stream.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  Yay, FT on two tournies on Stars right now..could be a good night One is a sat with a flat prize but I'm in for $8 and the seat value is $108 so pretty sweet!
                  Sweet - took down the 1st for a $109 seat after only investing $8.40 and a few hours later this...

It's been a good night grinding! I'm obviously on a retirement heater!

Comment

old school stars skin

Comment

6th pushed with aq suited run into ak bah

Comment

hmm, regretting going green

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                          hmm, regretting going green
                          What price were the Lakers pre-game ?

Opr

Comment

2.36 or so

Comment

Brag: I now have 30 buyins for 50/1. Moving on up!
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

spent the day at six flags in texas. god id love a theme park in ireland.

and delighted to see benitez confirmed.Milan getting Allegri as new guy in charge will narrow the gap between us. Hopefully we can win something now

Comment

These Inception trailers are driving me mad, I will have seen the whole film if they keep this up.

Still see a way back for the Celtic's.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                      Brag: I now have 30 buyins for 50/1. Moving on up!

Insta Cursed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk[/ame]

WD on move up!

Comment

Just spotted 2 guys appaering to soft play ina sng in i poker so checked there head to head on sharkscope
                                        one guy has played 341 games 334 in same games as his mate obv collusion here whats best way to report it to the powers that be at ipoker not playing in an irish skin at present any sugguestions.?

Comment

sick

Comment

Kobe coming up with the huge 3 was massive!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                              Just spotted 2 guys appaering to soft play ina sng in i poker so checked there head to head on sharkscope
                                              one guy has played 341 games 334 in same games as his mate obv collusion here whats best way to report it to the powers that be at ipoker not playing in an irish skin at present any sugguestions.?
                                              Email the skin you are on

Comment

dunno why you guys spew so much about that chavball stuff, basketball is where it's at!

Comment

was it HU?

Comment

Boom 1 point game, glad I stayed up

Opr

Comment

i think im having a punt on the game , i knew nothing about the game but the Celtics look value in a 1 point game @ 2.25 opionions?

Comment

do you want to find them and tag team them

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                          was it HU?
                                                          Are u for real? it involved games going back to april from 10 man to 6 man sngs ill hu you when i see ya

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                            Email the skin you are on
                                                            I emailed the skin so not sure what action if any will be taken but there not even trying to hide the collusion.

Comment

Nightmare night for Allen looks like costing the Celtic's

Opr

Comment

Yeah Ray Allen and Paul Pierce went missing, that has happened too often this season.

I'm sick after that, after such a great fightback. And it could all have been so different too only for that terrible timeout call from Doc.
                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                  HJ I would stilll take some action on Torres leaving. Still. Surely youll bite the hand off this. Trying to get rid of the loots!!!
                                                                  We talked about this here a few days ago, I think my side of the bet has gotten worse. City not getting into the CL was huge. I'd need much better odds now.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                    yeah i tried to withdraw €500 there a while back and they wanted allsorts of photo id, photocopies of my credit card and proof of address. i was reluctant to give this information, as there is enough info in those documents to apply for a credit card or open a bank account in my name. so i emailed support and they wouldn't budge on the amt of info required. so anyhow after several emails outlining my concerns they eventually accepted a photocopy of my drivers licence and my credit card both sides btw so i emptied my a/c which was 1200 at the time, cancelled my credit card and didn't play there since.

now my story is that 20years ago when i was living in sydney i shared a house with a bunch off lads, one of them was an insurance salesman and his scam was to sell some unsuspecting guy insurance and get him to fill out the forms there was enough of info in these forms for my house mate to apply and get credit/cards in his customers names. he used to even set up direct debit payments from his customers bank a/c to make the monthly payments on a credit card that he never even knew he had let alone never used. sometimes he would get away with 5 or 6 mths before the card would get cancelled, and then he would only go and get another one in someone elses name and keep it going until it got cancelled again. he eventually got a conscious and gave it up after 3 years.

that was my experience of carbon poker. while the site itself might adhere to strict security the guy working for them could still shaft you with access to that kind of info. bottom line if they don't require that level of info to withdraw from your card then they shouldn't need it to make a payment to your card.

i play on ppp,ps and ft and none of them ever asked for that level of info
                                                                    They shipped it this morning.

I will never play there again, joke to be honest. Getting the rest out better not be as much a nightmare as this though.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                      mr american cliche calls me unoriginal,

is it my fault my opinion is considered by others, get off yer feckig high horse. What original post have you made on the subject that is also not prevalent on most feckng footie forums.

sure did you not call the opinion tripe, who the feck are you to call anyone opinion tripe, writing fecking soundbites to make your points, LOL

the confused smiley is my opinion IS different , what a useless point to make and thank.

I also love ACDC is it ok if the media agree with me. LMAO

let you guys have the last word, have to wonder though if my pov is so unoriginal why do people spend so much time correcting it. been done no ?
                                                                      I don't claim originality. Yes your arguments have been rebutted many times before. Yet you still constantly trot out the same old tripe as fact. If you feel the need to repeat yourself in error, we can certainly do the same.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Just to weigh in on the Rafa thing. I'm not a Liverpool fan (obv. wolves) but I do like to see them do well. They have been my fav. team in the premiership most seasons and I watched a lot of their games.

They should have won the league 2 seasons ago and didn't almost entirely on Rafa's bad tactical decisions. There is no doubt he can make a team play well against other good teams but so many draws against poor teams cost them the title. He's a defensive minded manager and when he had the squad to attack, and they were in form, he didn't use them right. As for last season they were just painful to watch, brutal at times. Personally, I am glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                          Without knowing anything about football, got to say that Solskjaer wins the liverpool posting.
                                                                          That would probably be because ye share the same viewing point with regard to said sport

Without knowing anything about football

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                                                                            Just to weigh in on the Rafa thing. I'm not a Liverpool fan (obv. wolves) but I do like to see them do well. They have been my fav. team in the premiership most seasons and I watched a lot of their games.

They should have won the league 2 seasons ago and didn't almost entirely on Rafa's bad tactical decisions. There is no doubt he can make a team play well against other good teams but so many draws against poor teams cost them the title. He's a defensive minded manager and when he had the squad to attack, and they were in form, he didn't use them right. As for last season they were just painful to watch, brutal at times. Personally, I am glad he's gone.
                                                                            So when Liverpool didn't win it was Rafas tactical ineptitude, and when he did win it was the players who get the credit? No wonder the man can't get ahead.

No doubt they should have won several of those draw games, but they should also have lost/drawn some other games that they won through last minute goals, particularly early in the season, or were these 'lucky' in spite of Rafa as well?

Comment

Behind Every Great Child is a great parent

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                So when Liverpool didn't win it was Rafas tactical ineptitude, and when he did win it was the players who get the credit? No wonder the man can't get ahead.

No doubt they should have won several of those draw games, but they should also have lost/drawn some other games that they won through last minute goals, particularly early in the season, or were these 'lucky' in spite of Rafa as well?
                                                                                At what point did I not credit him when they did win? He is a good manager for tough games against top teams. His style suits these games. They have a pretty good record against the top teams in the premiership and in europe. He is a bad manager for perceived 'easy' games. He is far too defensive in these games, when if he set up the team differently they could run over a lot of these teams. I don't really see how anyone could argue this, it's so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                  That would probably be because ye share the same viewing point with regard to said sport

Stick it up yer gash.

I've forgotten more than most of you chimps fecking know. I rubbed shoulders with many a Liverpool fan in the 1980s and reading the muck on here it is clear you loyaltys are not to a club but to some fecking spanish waiter. How fecking sad is that.

GFTO IMO.

Comment

Whatever about 'how' anyone can argue about it, right now I'm probably wondering 'why' anyone should be arguing it and for my sanity I'm going to stop now.

Comment

bottom line, Gerrard bailed rafsa out more times than not. Gerrard goes missing last year so do Liverpool. Fecking wafer thin squad in terms of ability.

It's funny I'm supposedly repeating myself when I've only spoke about rafa on this site for the 1st time yesterday.

Comment

Shutup the lot of ye, WC to be looking forward to.
                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Stick it up yer gash.

I've forgotten more than most of you chimps fecking know. I rubbed shoulders with many a Liverpool fan in the 1980s and reading the muck on here it is clear you loyaltys are not to a club but to some fecking spanish waiter. How fecking sad is that.

GFTO IMO.
                                                                                          Dead right, it's the loyalty to Benitez that I just don't get. Particularly after such a terrible season this year when they finished 09 as the strongest team in the league. They only lost Alonso and spent crazy money on Johnson and Aquilani who didn't play! United lose Ronaldo and Tevez yet only lose the league in the Chelsea game at OT. How can anyone justify wanting to keep Benitez after such regression this season? How can anyone still have faith in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                            You have this inability to listen to anyone else's point when it comes to football. I mean I have problems relating to Rafa but rarely those trotted out by the media and the old Fergie chestnut as you like to call it is trotted out because their are huge parallels. The difference being the guy had a bottomless pit on which to draw on to make a success of United.

This is a post which informed me on his spending and how badly he did in his early years with United.

way back in 1989 (some 20 years ago!) alex spent £13m on new signings as he was "building" a new united team..liverpool, in the previous 10 years hadnt spent as much.it was his 4th season at the club and as yet he hadnt won a thing. paul ince, neil webb, gary pallister (record fee for a defender) mike phelan and danny wallace ALL cost over £1m and in the case of pallister £2.2m. the combined outlay on new players took alexs spending to £13m. not alot now you would say, but just an example of how much money that was back then is the fact that michael knighton was on the verge of buying out martin edwards and buying the entire club and was priced £10m to buy the club.
                                                                                            Opr
                                                                                            Phelan £750k
                                                                                            Wallace £1.2m
                                                                                            Pallister £2.3m
                                                                                            Webb £1.5m
                                                                                            Ince £1.5m

So that year he spent £7.25m

In the previous two years he spent £5m

So it's close to £13m at £12.25m, but £750k in those days would buy you 3/4 of a Cantona or a full Denis Irwin for that matter so it all counts!!!

He also made over £5m in transfer fess from selling players during those years and overhauled an aging drink fuelled side while he was at it!

I'm not arguing against Benitez btw, but arguing that Fegie had a bottomless pit compared to Rafa when their % net spend over the first 5-6 years is very similar is a bogus argument.
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I sent an email to pokerstars support last night asking them to turn off my doomswitch because i was running so bad :-) I withdrew $5k from my account a couple of weeks ago and i somehow managed to go the next 53 tournaments without cashing.

I'm always interested to hear what pokerstars have to say, and despite not thinking that pokerstars was rigged, the main purpose of my mail was to include that over the last 2 weeks, i've had over 25 transactions coming in and out (due to sheep games/sweeps) and because i also play half my time on 2 IPs addresses due to living in Letterkenny and working in Dublin. I've also had 2 failed attempts to transfer money to someone who's account was locked for real money transfers. Was just making sure that there was nothing flagged on my account.

As usual, their response was top of the range.

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your email and allowing me to address your concerns.

As much as it might be a convenient explanation for when you receive a bad
                                                                                              beat, there is no such thing as a "doomswitch". It is simply a fanciful term
                                                                                              invented by players, who in the early days of online poker, were seeking to
                                                                                              explain away their poor results by blaming factors other than the natural
                                                                                              randomness that occurs in the game (and perhaps poor skill).

PokerStars has no control over who wins and loses at our tables, and we
                                                                                              cannot determine how your hole cards, the flop, turn and river are going to
                                                                                              be dealt. We just deal the cards and the rest is up to the players in the game.

Further, as you undoubtedly know, poker is a game of high variance (with a
                                                                                              very large range of possible results), in which every player will encounter
                                                                                              periodical upswings and downswings. It is inevitable that for some players
                                                                                              these swings will occur at the same time as other events, such as a software
                                                                                              update, a chat revocation, a chip rebuy, a cashout, or even an email to
                                                                                              Support. Although it may seem evident to some players that there is a link
                                                                                              between such events, the truth is that they are totally unrelated. I can
                                                                                              assure you that transfers to and from your account have no bearing on your
                                                                                              results.

The truth is, we only facilitate the game by dealing the cards in a fair,
                                                                                              honest and random manner. PokerStars has never influenced or altered the
                                                                                              outcome of any hand. We had two independent auditors who reviewed our shuffle
                                                                                              algorithm and found it sound and random. You may read the analyses of these
                                                                                              auditors at:

You have reached a page at PokerStars™ which no longer exists. Visit our homepage or the sitemap to find the page you're looking for.

Again, in over 40,000,000,000 hands not once has anybody found any
                                                                                              indication that our shuffle is not 100% random yet many people have
                                                                                              undertaken studies otherwise. You may find just two of them here:

This is not PokerStars shouting "we are random", these are *independent
                                                                                              reviews*.

If you wish to put your mind at ease, you may simply request the 252,037
                                                                                              hands you have played at PokerStars and review them for any statistical
                                                                                              anomalies. You can input them into some independent poker analysis software,
                                                                                              such as PokerTracker, PokerOffice, or Hold'em Manager (free trial versions
                                                                                              are available). These programs can then show you easy-to-read reports
                                                                                              covering all your results, plus a large number of other statistics on the
                                                                                              hands you have been dealt, your play, and the play of your opponents. Your
                                                                                              own hand histories will clearly show our shuffle is random.

We hope this information helps you to understand that PokerStars' games are
                                                                                              fair. We value all of our players, and take the integrity of our site very
                                                                                              seriously.
                                                                                              I clicked on one the links above, and the results are pretty interesting.

Starting cards:

Total hands you were dealt cards: 125852

All suited starters dealt: 29595 (23.52%)
                                                                                              All suited starters expected: 29612 (23.5%)

All connected starters dealt: 19493 (15.49%)
                                                                                              All connected starters expected: 19741 (15.7%)

Suited connector starters dealt: 4837 (3.84%)
                                                                                              Suited connector starters expected: 4935 (3.92%)

Paired starters dealt: 7364 (5.851%)
                                                                                              Paired starters expected: 7403 (5.88%)

AKo dealt: 1202 (0.955%)
                                                                                              AKo expected: 1139 (0.905%)

AKs dealt: 373 (0.296%)
                                                                                              AKs expected: 380 (0.302%)

Any AK dealt: 1575 (1.251%)
                                                                                              Any AK expected: 1519 (1.21%)

A's dealt: 603 (0.479%)
                                                                                              K's dealt: 543 (0.431%)
                                                                                              Q's dealt: 558 (0.443%)
                                                                                              J's dealt: 551 (0.438%)
                                                                                              T's dealt: 546 (0.434%)
                                                                                              9's dealt: 585 (0.465%)
                                                                                              8's dealt: 568 (0.451%)
                                                                                              7's dealt: 597 (0.474%)
                                                                                              6's dealt: 542 (0.431%)
                                                                                              5's dealt: 532 (0.423%)
                                                                                              4's dealt: 603 (0.479%)
                                                                                              3's dealt: 582 (0.462%)
                                                                                              2's dealt: 554 (0.440%)
                                                                                              Each pair expected: 569 (0.452%)

(Note that only data for hands where a flop was dealt and you
                                                                                              were dealt cards preflop are used. Hands where no flop was dealt
                                                                                              are skipped.)

Times a flop dealt when you were dealt cards: 80610 (64.05%)

When user dealt AK, flops at least one A or K: 346 (33.11%)
                                                                                              expected: 339 (32.4%)

USER HAS ANY TWO SUITED CARDS (dealt 19446 times):
                                                                                              Using both user's hole cards, flopped a:
                                                                                              3 flush: 8164 (41.98%) expected: 8087 (41.6%)
                                                                                              4 flush: 2226 (11.45%) expected: 2128 (10.9%)
                                                                                              5 flush: 147 (0.76%) expected: 164 (0.842%)
                                                                                              Three cards on the flop make up a:
                                                                                              3 straight: 612 (3.15%) expected: 620 (3.18%)
                                                                                              2 flush: 10728 (55.17%) expected: 10718 (55.1%)
                                                                                              3 flush: 981 (5.04%) expected: 1015 (05.22%)
                                                                                              any pair: 3303 (16.99%) expected: 3292 (16.9%)
                                                                                              Hand user flops:
                                                                                              High card: 10257 (52.7%) expected: 10233 (52.6%)
                                                                                              Pair: 7868 (40.5%) expected: 7858 (40.4%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 757 (3.89%) expected: 786 (4.04%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 302 (1.55%) expected: 306 (1.57%)
                                                                                              Straight: 97 (0.50%) expected: 80 (0.412%)
                                                                                              Flush: 147 (0.76%) expected: 162 (0.835%)
                                                                                              Full house: 15 (0.077%) expected: 18 (0.0918%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 3 (0.015%) expected: 2 (0.0102%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.00589%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.000654%)

USER HAS ANY PAIR (dealt 5218 times):
                                                                                              Underpair (to flop): 1224 (23.46%) expected: 1225 (23.5%)
                                                                                              Overpair (to flop): 1215 (23.28%) expected: 1225 (23.5%)
                                                                                              Set: 647 (12.40%) expected: 601 (11.51%)
                                                                                              Quads: 5 (0.096%) expected: 13 (0.245%)
                                                                                              3 straight: 168 (3.22%) expected: 166 (3.18%)
                                                                                              2 flush: 2860 (54.81%) expected: 2872 (55.0%)
                                                                                              3 flush: 305 (5.85%) expected: 269 (5.16%)
                                                                                              any pair: 896 (17.17%) expected: 895 (17.1%)
                                                                                              Hand user flops:
                                                                                              High card: 0 (0.0%) expected: 0 (0.00%)
                                                                                              Pair: 3707 (71.0%) expected: 3748 (71.8%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 841 (16.12%) expected: 843 (16.2%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 597 (11.44%) expected: 562 (10.8%)
                                                                                              Straight: 0 (0.00%) expected: 0
                                                                                              (0.00%)
                                                                                              Flush: 0 (0.00%) expected: 0 (0.00%)
                                                                                              Full house: 68 (1.303%) expected: 51 (0.980%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 5 (0.096%) expected: 13 (0.245%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00%)

USER HAS OFFSUIT CONNECTORS FROM 54o to JTo (dealt 5026 times):
                                                                                              Open ended: 414 (8.24%) expected: 430 (8.55%)
                                                                                              Double belly: 24 (0.48%) expected: 27 (0.531%)
                                                                                              Straight: 70 (1.39%) expected: 63 (1.26%)
                                                                                              3 straight: 180 (3.58%) expected: 158 (3.15%)
                                                                                              2 flush: 2804 (55.79%) expected: 2766 (55.0%)
                                                                                              3 flush: 259 (5.15%) expected: 260 (5.16%)
                                                                                              any pair: 852 (16.95%) expected: 851 (16.9%)
                                                                                              Hand user flops:
                                                                                              High card: 2641 (52.5%) expected: 2646 (52.6%)
                                                                                              Pair: 2025 (40.3%) expected: 2031 (40.4%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 200 (3.98%) expected: 203 (4.04%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 87 (1.73%) expected: 79 (1.57%)
                                                                                              Straight: 72 (1.43%) expected: 62 (1.23%)
                                                                                              Full house: 1 (0.020%) expected: 5 (0.0918%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.0102%)

ALL FLOPS SEEN BY THE USER:
                                                                                              3 straight: 2630 (3.26%) expected: 2568 (3.19%)
                                                                                              2 flush: 44329 (54.99%) expected: 44383 (55.1%)
                                                                                              3 flush: 4176 (5.18%) expected: 4173 (5.18%)
                                                                                              any pair: 13699 (16.99%) expected: 13656 (16.9%)
                                                                                              Hand user flops:
                                                                                              High card: 40153 (49.8%) expected: 40400 (50.1%)
                                                                                              Pair: 34179 (42.4%) expected: 34063 (42.3%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 3863 (4.79%) expected: 3832 (4.75%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 1770 (2.20%) expected: 1703 (2.11%)
                                                                                              Straight: 357 (0.44%) expected: 316 (0.392%)
                                                                                              Flush: 147 (0.18%) expected: 158 (0.197%)
                                                                                              Full house: 131 (0.163%) expected: 116 (0.144%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 10 (0.012%) expected: 19 (0.0240%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.00139%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.000154%)

(Note that only data for hands where a river was dealt and you
                                                                                              were dealt cards preflop are used. Hands where no river was dealt
                                                                                              are skipped.)

Total final boards seen when you were dealt cards: 44325

USER HAS ANY TWO SUITED CARDS (dealt 10628 times):
                                                                                              Four flushes flopped: 1262 (11.87%)
                                                                                              expected: 1163 (10.9%)
                                                                                              When flop four flush, got flush: 464 (36.77%)
                                                                                              expected: 441 (35.0%)
                                                                                              Hand user has at river:
                                                                                              High card: 1871 (17.6%) expected: 1852 (17.4%)
                                                                                              Pair: 4465 (42.0%) expected: 4532 (42.6%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 2290 (21.55%) expected: 2349 (22.1%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 463 (4.36%) expected: 461 (4.33%)
                                                                                              Straight: 494 (4.65%) expected: 484 (4.56%)
                                                                                              Flush: 786 (7.40%) expected: 692 (6.51%)
                                                                                              Full house: 236 (2.221%) expected: 236 (2.22%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 15 (0.141%) expected: 13 (0.126%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 7 (0.066%) expected: 7 (0.0663%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 1 (0.009%) expected: 1 (0.00781%)

USER HAS ANY PAIR (dealt 3264 times):
                                                                                              A set flopped: 470 (14.40%)
                                                                                              expected: 368 (11.3%)
                                                                                              When flop set, got boat or quads: 153 (32.55%)
                                                                                              expected: 157 (33.4%)
                                                                                              Hand user has at river:
                                                                                              Pair: 1126 (34.5%) expected: 1158 (35.5%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 1253 (38.39%) expected: 1290 (39.5%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 435 (13.33%) expected: 383 (11.7%)
                                                                                              Straight: 45 (1.38%) expected: 62 (1.90%)
                                                                                              Flush: 63 (1.93%) expected: 64 (1.95%)
                                                                                              Full house: 316 (9.681%) expected: 279 (8.54%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 26 (0.797%) expected: 27 (0.842%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.0160%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00182%)

USER HAS OFFSUIT CONNECTORS FROM 54o to JTo (dealt 2655 times):
                                                                                              Flopped open ended: 244 (9.19%)
                                                                                              expected: 227 (8.55%)
                                                                                              When open ended, got straight: 69 (28.28%)
                                                                                              expected: 75 (30.7%)
                                                                                              Hand user has at river:
                                                                                              High card: 445 (16.8%) expected: 457 (17.2%)
                                                                                              Pair: 1140 (42.9%) expected: 1135 (42.7%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 561 (21.13%) expected: 591 (22.3%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 112 (4.22%) expected: 115 (4.35%)
                                                                                              Straight: 259 (9.76%) expected: 242 (9.12%)
                                                                                              Flush: 60 (2.26%) expected: 52 (1.95%)
                                                                                              Full house: 72 (2.712%) expected: 59 (2.22%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 5 (0.188%) expected: 3 (0.126%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 1 (0.038%) expected: 1 (0.0209%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00110%)

ALL RIVERS SEEN BY THE USER:
                                                                                              Hand user has at river:
                                                                                              High card: 7614 (17.2%) expected: 7718 (17.4%)
                                                                                              Pair: 19268 (43.5%) expected: 19424 (43.8%)
                                                                                              Two pair: 10327 (23.30%) expected: 10414
                                                                                              (23.5%)
                                                                                              3 of a kind: 2271 (5.12%) expected: 2141 (4.83%)
                                                                                              Straight: 2095 (4.73%) expected: 2048 (4.62%)
                                                                                              Flush: 1468 (3.31%) expected: 1341 (3.03%)
                                                                                              Full house: 1195 (2.696%) expected: 1151 (2.60%)
                                                                                              Four of a kind: 74 (0.167%) expected: 74 (0.168%)
                                                                                              Straight flush: 12 (0.027%) expected: 12 (0.0279%)
                                                                                              Royal flush: 1 (0.002%) expected: 1 (0.00323%)

Four to a flush on board 2042 (4.607%)
                                                                                              expected: 1902 (4.29%)

Comment

stars is down for a server reset, all hands got paused

anyone know when its back up?

Comment

Stick it up yer gash.

GFTO IMO.
                                                                                                  any particular part of im happy he is gone you missing out on?

Comment

Talking about spending in the early 90s late 80s just cant be compared to transfers of today. Todays transfers are all over inflated due to money in modern football an average english player like barry can cost 15million plus. You can however compare quailty.

Im not going to get into any specfics other than in my opinion Rafa should have stayed because currently they cant get anyone better. I support a team who have had since rafa took over in 2004 Erick Black, Peter Reid, Micky Adams, Ian Dowie, Chris Coleman and now Aidi Boothroyd along with another 3 caretaker managers who added together were in charge for about a season.

While i dont champion any of these managers no replacement has ever looked to me like a major step up and as such new manager has come in and build his own team for a year done average and been replaced. It is this attitude from english football clubs that leads to them struggling. Stabilty is how you build success.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Only 2 days to go!!
                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

fairly certain I asked the gf to marry me, but may have covered it up with the five-day binge. She refused to wear white anyway (according to the skype messages), which is reasonably honest of her. Hope this doesn't affect the threesome!
                                                                                                            Congrats?? LOL

I wonder was that an attempt to cement the threesome or to try and put it off???

Comment

...

Comment

fairly certain I asked the gf to marry me, but may have covered it up with the five-day binge. She refused to wear white anyway (according to the skype messages), which is reasonably honest of her. Hope this doesn't affect the threesome!
                                                                                                                That conversation had to be a fun one:

"You said I'm the only woman you want to share your life with!"
                                                                                                                "Yes! My life with, not my bed!"

Congrats all the same.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  I sent an email to pokerstars support last night asking them to turn off my doomswitch because i was running so bad :-) I withdrew $5k from my account a couple of weeks ago and i somehow managed to go the next 53 tournaments without cashing.

I'm always interested to hear what pokerstars have to say, and despite not thinking that pokerstars was rigged, the main purpose of my mail was to include that over the last 2 weeks, i've had over 25 transactions coming in and out (due to sheep games/sweeps) and because i also play half my time on 2 IPs addresses due to living in Letterkenny and working in Dublin. I've also had 2 failed attempts to transfer money to someone who's account was locked for real money transfers. Was just making sure that there was nothing flagged on my account.

As usual, their response was top of the range.

I clicked on one the links above, and the results are pretty interesting.

Starting cards:

All suited starters dealt: 29595 (23.52%)
                                                                                                                  All suited starters expected: 29612 (23.5%)

All connected starters dealt: 19493 (15.49%)
                                                                                                                  All connected starters expected: 19741 (15.7%)

Suited connector starters dealt: 4837 (3.84%)
                                                                                                                  Suited connector starters expected: 4935 (3.92%)

Paired starters dealt: 7364 (5.851%)
                                                                                                                  Paired starters expected: 7403 (5.88%)

AKo dealt: 1202 (0.955%)
                                                                                                                  AKo expected: 1139 (0.905%)

AKs dealt: 373 (0.296%)
                                                                                                                  AKs expected: 380 (0.302%)

Any AK dealt: 1575 (1.251%)
                                                                                                                  Any AK expected: 1519 (1.21%)

A's dealt: 603 (0.479%)
                                                                                                                  K's dealt: 543 (0.431%)
                                                                                                                  Q's dealt: 558 (0.443%)
                                                                                                                  J's dealt: 551 (0.438%)
                                                                                                                  T's dealt: 546 (0.434%)
                                                                                                                  9's dealt: 585 (0.465%)
                                                                                                                  8's dealt: 568 (0.451%)
                                                                                                                  7's dealt: 597 (0.474%)
                                                                                                                  6's dealt: 542 (0.431%)
                                                                                                                  5's dealt: 532 (0.423%)
                                                                                                                  4's dealt: 603 (0.479%)
                                                                                                                  3's dealt: 582 (0.462%)
                                                                                                                  2's dealt: 554 (0.440%)
                                                                                                                  Each pair expected: 569 (0.452%)

(Note that only data for hands where a flop was dealt and you
                                                                                                                  were dealt cards preflop are used. Hands where no flop was dealt
                                                                                                                  are skipped.)

Times a flop dealt when you were dealt cards: 80610 (64.05%)

When user dealt AK, flops at least one A or K: 346 (33.11%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 339 (32.4%)

USER HAS ANY TWO SUITED CARDS (dealt 19446 times):
                                                                                                                  3 flush: 8164 (41.98%) expected: 8087 (41.6%)
                                                                                                                  4 flush: 2226 (11.45%) expected: 2128 (10.9%)
                                                                                                                  5 flush: 147 (0.76%) expected: 164 (0.842%)
                                                                                                                  3 straight: 612 (3.15%) expected: 620 (3.18%)
                                                                                                                  2 flush: 10728 (55.17%) expected: 10718 (55.1%)
                                                                                                                  3 flush: 981 (5.04%) expected: 1015 (05.22%)
                                                                                                                  any pair: 3303 (16.99%) expected: 3292 (16.9%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user flops:
                                                                                                                  High card: 10257 (52.7%) expected: 10233 (52.6%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 7868 (40.5%) expected: 7858 (40.4%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 757 (3.89%) expected: 786 (4.04%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 302 (1.55%) expected: 306 (1.57%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 97 (0.50%) expected: 80 (0.412%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 147 (0.76%) expected: 162 (0.835%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 15 (0.077%) expected: 18 (0.0918%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 3 (0.015%) expected: 2 (0.0102%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.00589%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.000654%)

USER HAS ANY PAIR (dealt 5218 times):
                                                                                                                  Underpair (to flop): 1224 (23.46%) expected: 1225 (23.5%)
                                                                                                                  Overpair (to flop): 1215 (23.28%) expected: 1225 (23.5%)
                                                                                                                  Set: 647 (12.40%) expected: 601 (11.51%)
                                                                                                                  Quads: 5 (0.096%) expected: 13 (0.245%)
                                                                                                                  3 straight: 168 (3.22%) expected: 166 (3.18%)
                                                                                                                  2 flush: 2860 (54.81%) expected: 2872 (55.0%)
                                                                                                                  3 flush: 305 (5.85%) expected: 269 (5.16%)
                                                                                                                  any pair: 896 (17.17%) expected: 895 (17.1%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user flops:
                                                                                                                  Pair: 3707 (71.0%) expected: 3748 (71.8%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 841 (16.12%) expected: 843 (16.2%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 597 (11.44%) expected: 562 (10.8%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 0 (0.00%) expected: 0
                                                                                                                  (0.00%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 68 (1.303%) expected: 51 (0.980%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 5 (0.096%) expected: 13 (0.245%)

USER HAS OFFSUIT CONNECTORS FROM 54o to JTo (dealt 5026 times):
                                                                                                                  Open ended: 414 (8.24%) expected: 430 (8.55%)
                                                                                                                  Double belly: 24 (0.48%) expected: 27 (0.531%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 70 (1.39%) expected: 63 (1.26%)
                                                                                                                  3 straight: 180 (3.58%) expected: 158 (3.15%)
                                                                                                                  2 flush: 2804 (55.79%) expected: 2766 (55.0%)
                                                                                                                  3 flush: 259 (5.15%) expected: 260 (5.16%)
                                                                                                                  any pair: 852 (16.95%) expected: 851 (16.9%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user flops:
                                                                                                                  High card: 2641 (52.5%) expected: 2646 (52.6%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 2025 (40.3%) expected: 2031 (40.4%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 200 (3.98%) expected: 203 (4.04%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 87 (1.73%) expected: 79 (1.57%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 72 (1.43%) expected: 62 (1.23%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 1 (0.020%) expected: 5 (0.0918%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.0102%)

ALL FLOPS SEEN BY THE USER:
                                                                                                                  3 straight: 2630 (3.26%) expected: 2568 (3.19%)
                                                                                                                  2 flush: 44329 (54.99%) expected: 44383 (55.1%)
                                                                                                                  3 flush: 4176 (5.18%) expected: 4173 (5.18%)
                                                                                                                  any pair: 13699 (16.99%) expected: 13656 (16.9%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user flops:
                                                                                                                  High card: 40153 (49.8%) expected: 40400 (50.1%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 34179 (42.4%) expected: 34063 (42.3%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 3863 (4.79%) expected: 3832 (4.75%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 1770 (2.20%) expected: 1703 (2.11%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 357 (0.44%) expected: 316 (0.392%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 147 (0.18%) expected: 158 (0.197%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 131 (0.163%) expected: 116 (0.144%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 10 (0.012%) expected: 19 (0.0240%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.00139%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.000154%)

(Note that only data for hands where a river was dealt and you
                                                                                                                  were dealt cards preflop are used. Hands where no river was dealt
                                                                                                                  are skipped.)

Total final boards seen when you were dealt cards: 44325

USER HAS ANY TWO SUITED CARDS (dealt 10628 times):
                                                                                                                  Four flushes flopped: 1262 (11.87%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 1163 (10.9%)
                                                                                                                  When flop four flush, got flush: 464 (36.77%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 441 (35.0%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user has at river:
                                                                                                                  High card: 1871 (17.6%) expected: 1852 (17.4%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 4465 (42.0%) expected: 4532 (42.6%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 2290 (21.55%) expected: 2349 (22.1%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 463 (4.36%) expected: 461 (4.33%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 494 (4.65%) expected: 484 (4.56%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 786 (7.40%) expected: 692 (6.51%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 236 (2.221%) expected: 236 (2.22%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 15 (0.141%) expected: 13 (0.126%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 7 (0.066%) expected: 7 (0.0663%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 1 (0.009%) expected: 1 (0.00781%)

USER HAS ANY PAIR (dealt 3264 times):
                                                                                                                  A set flopped: 470 (14.40%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 368 (11.3%)
                                                                                                                  When flop set, got boat or quads: 153 (32.55%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 157 (33.4%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user has at river:
                                                                                                                  Pair: 1126 (34.5%) expected: 1158 (35.5%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 1253 (38.39%) expected: 1290 (39.5%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 435 (13.33%) expected: 383 (11.7%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 45 (1.38%) expected: 62 (1.90%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 63 (1.93%) expected: 64 (1.95%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 316 (9.681%) expected: 279 (8.54%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 26 (0.797%) expected: 27 (0.842%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 1 (0.0160%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00182%)

USER HAS OFFSUIT CONNECTORS FROM 54o to JTo (dealt 2655 times):
                                                                                                                  Flopped open ended: 244 (9.19%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 227 (8.55%)
                                                                                                                  When open ended, got straight: 69 (28.28%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 75 (30.7%)
                                                                                                                  Hand user has at river:
                                                                                                                  High card: 445 (16.8%) expected: 457 (17.2%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 1140 (42.9%) expected: 1135 (42.7%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 561 (21.13%) expected: 591 (22.3%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 112 (4.22%) expected: 115 (4.35%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 259 (9.76%) expected: 242 (9.12%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 60 (2.26%) expected: 52 (1.95%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 72 (2.712%) expected: 59 (2.22%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 5 (0.188%) expected: 3 (0.126%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 1 (0.038%) expected: 1 (0.0209%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 0 (0.000%) expected: 0 (0.00110%)

ALL RIVERS SEEN BY THE USER:
                                                                                                                  Hand user has at river:
                                                                                                                  High card: 7614 (17.2%) expected: 7718 (17.4%)
                                                                                                                  Pair: 19268 (43.5%) expected: 19424 (43.8%)
                                                                                                                  Two pair: 10327 (23.30%) expected: 10414
                                                                                                                  (23.5%)
                                                                                                                  3 of a kind: 2271 (5.12%) expected: 2141 (4.83%)
                                                                                                                  Straight: 2095 (4.73%) expected: 2048 (4.62%)
                                                                                                                  Flush: 1468 (3.31%) expected: 1341 (3.03%)
                                                                                                                  Full house: 1195 (2.696%) expected: 1151 (2.60%)
                                                                                                                  Four of a kind: 74 (0.167%) expected: 74 (0.168%)
                                                                                                                  Straight flush: 12 (0.027%) expected: 12 (0.0279%)
                                                                                                                  Royal flush: 1 (0.002%) expected: 1 (0.00323%)

Four to a flush on board 2042 (4.607%)
                                                                                                                  expected: 1902 (4.29%)
                                                                                                                  Numbers are spot on, in fact you were probably running well over that sample. Must be the skill factor

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                    Phelan £750k
                                                                                                                    Wallace £1.2m
                                                                                                                    Pallister £2.3m
                                                                                                                    Webb £1.5m
                                                                                                                    Ince £1.5m

So that year he spent £7.25m

In the previous two years he spent £5m

So it's close to £13m at £12.25m, but £750k in those days would buy you 3/4 of a Cantona or a full Denis Irwin for that matter so it all counts!!!

He also made over £5m in transfer fess from selling players during those years and overhauled an aging drink fuelled side while he was at it!

I'm not arguing against Benitez btw, but arguing that Fegie had a bottomless pit compared to Rafa when their % net spend over the first 5-6 years is very similar is a bogus argument.
                                                                                                                    I don't want to get much more involved in this argument as I think its run its course but I am not sure what your trying to show ? You add up the figures given and say he is out by about 750k, fair enough. Then you insert a last line like it has naturally come from what you have just written when instead it looks like it was plucked from thin air.

The article extrapolates that Rafa would have to spend in the region of 430m in those first four season for it to have been comparable to what Alex spent. So lets say Alex did make 5 million back that would still leave net spend 7.25m or around a net spend of 255m (Average 64m a season) today going on club valuations.

Rafa spent 228 in his first four year of which he recouped 149 which is a net spend of 79m(Average 20m a season) and on what planet are those % net spends similar ?

All that is not even taking into account that Alex managed to win nothing in first 4 seasons and had spectacular league finishes of 2nd, 11th, 13th, 6th.

Rafa in the same time period won the champions league, Won the FA cup, got to another Champions league final and in the league finished 5th, 3rd, 3rd, 4th.

Opr

Comment

went to doctor today, throat ear and kidney infection all at the same time....
                                                                                                                      running bad
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                        running bad
                                                                                                                        I reckon your running good to get them all at same time, one after another would have you sick for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                          running bad
                                                                                                                          probably from shouting at the computer screen,
                                                                                                                          wife/gf or mother shouting in your ear at wasting your time playing the pokers

and for the kidney try pissing more often

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X