ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

Comment

as good as dead tbh............

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
        Fuck you FTP

@ least ur red line is positive...

Comment

My doomswitch was flicked when I reinstalled HEM. Had a +20 buyin day by playing casually two tabling Rush so decided I'd give grinding another shot. Haven't stacked anyone since!

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
            My doomswitch was flicked when I reinstalled HEM. Had a +20 buyin day by playing casually two tabling Rush so decided I'd give grinding another shot. Haven't stacked anyone since!
            you should play against emmet...

Comment

as good as dead tbh............
              btw, you don't mind me putting in your update in here I hope?

Comment

So the Euro millions' numbers were : 34 35 38 39 46 3 4
                There were no winners of the 100million jackpot, but the 5+1 got €362,493 - so sick - anyone else reckon that it should be at least 3million.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  So the Euro millions' numbers were : 34 35 38 39 46 3 4
                  There were no winners of the 100million jackpot, but the 5+1 got €362,493 - so sick - anyone else reckon that it should be at least 3million.
                  Rigger will probably be sure that is a response to his conspiracy theory about quick picks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    btw, you don't mind me putting in your update in here I hope?
                    Of course not. I equally hope you don't mind me pimping the official blog from time to time either

Comment

Fuck you FTP
                      I've also raked 1000bbs over that sample size.

Is this standard stuff? Absolutely killer without rakeback, wont be playing any more on there till it comes through

Comment

I've also raked 1000bbs over that sample size.

Is this standard stuff? Absolutely killer without rakeback, wont be playing any more on there till it comes through
                        just wondering what stops people like you from settin up a new a/c - i know its against t&c and all that but how can they find you if you never use the a/c you have ever again?

Comment

just wondering what stops people like you from settin up a new a/c - i know its against t&c and all that but how can they find you if you never use the a/c you have ever again?
                          got burnt on party before by this, lost all the money from the bonus I cleared, and was lucky to get my deposit back..

Comment

got burnt on party before by this, lost all the money from the bonus I cleared, and was lucky to get my deposit back..
                            but like for example if move out of home and open up a new a/c with different cards/address etc - like when i opened up FTP i can't remember sending them any id.

Comment

Of course not. I equally hope you don't mind me pimping the official blog from time to time either
                              You mean this official blog?

Comment

but like for example if move out of home and open up a new a/c with different cards/address etc - like when i opened up FTP i can't remember sending them any id.
                                You only need ID to cash out...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I think this is the first time I have actually 'watched' the late late show since tubridy started on it, and I really have to say that the stupid live band thing he has, that he had on his last show as well, is really annoying. I hated those band things when I first saw one on Letterman 15+ years ago, and I still hate them.

Comment

I think this is the first time I have actually 'watched' the late late show since tubridy started on it, and I really have to say that the stupid live band thing he has, that he had on his last show as well, is really annoying. I hated those band things when I first saw one on Letterman 15+ years ago, and I still hate them.
                                    Were the guests any good tonight ? I usually only watch ot on the player the following week,
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I know that some people teach a close relative of theirs how to play poker...

Comment

its fairly crap 2nite -

the story about the north - english solider shot some guy and made him blind was the best of it imo.

Comment

Just watched Million Dollar Baby for the first time, and absolutely loved it.

I must say I love Eastwood as a director.
                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Could someone swap my 150euro on boyles for $200 on stars please??

Comment

I'm out of the GJP Deepstack. Gone at 22:30, level 7, 300-600 ante 50.

Early on I had 57,000. Then after a raise and re-raise to 3,900 I found QQ on the button, not sure what to do but called. There was betting all the way, a jack on the flop and a jack the river. I bet 10,000 on the river but he figured I didn't come into the hand with something as weak as a jack. He called with AA. I lost about 30,000 there. Very poor by me.

I stayed at 25,000 most of the evening, and told the others I would be playing lots of hands to get back up. Four players limped and I had Ks9c in the big blind. The flop was Kd9sTs and I went all-in for about 24k to force out straight and flush draws. If someone had JQ I was cooked. UTG called with AcKc. A small spade on the turn eliminated the As as an out, but he hit one of the two remaining aces on the river.
                                              I was happy with his call as it gave me a chance to get back in the game.

Edit: a ten on the river also not favourable.
                                              Last edited by kincsem; 06-02-10, 07:14.

Comment

great to see the dollar is still on the rise!

Comment

Originally posted by cokedrinker View Post
                                                  Boo-urns I'm going to SoCal and Vegas in a few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post

Early on I had 57,000. Then after a raise and re-raise to 3,900 I found QQ on the button, not sure what to do but called. There was betting all the way, a jack on the flop and a jack the river. I bet 10,000 on the river but he figured I didn't come into the hand with something as weak as a jack. He called with AA. I lost about 30,000 there. Very poor by me.

I stayed at 25,000 most of the evening, and told the others I would be playing lots of hands to get back up. Four players limped and I had Ks9c in the big blind. The flop was Kd9sTs and I went all-in for about 24k to force out straight and flush draws. If someone had JQ I was cooked. UTG called with AcKc. A small spade on the turn eliminated the As as an out, but he hit one of the two remaining aces on the river.
                                                    I dont think you need to be shipping 24k to pick up 2500 there. Its by no means panic stations with 40bb and playing lots of hands to get back up is pretty counter productive.

Just noticed Chris Dowling knocked out too..Doesn't give his stack size but i thought it was spewy.

I just witnessed a hand that saw the 2009 IPC runner up, Chris Dowling, hit the rails. There's three to the flop of a flop of ThJhKs, there's 3-way action which sees Chris lead out and Geoffery Doko shove for about 70k. Action is folded back to Chris who calls with 6h-9h which has to improve (well, you'd have hoped it would have to) against Doko who has Qs9d to have flopped the second nuts.

The turn comes a 5 and the river is a red Ace. It's diamonds though so it's of no help to Chris who hits the rails.

Blinds are now 400/800 with an Ante of 75. 400 players remain with play set to finish at around 3am!

Comment

Originally posted by cokedrinker View Post
                                                      ya its great. gona cash out soon!

Comment

Freerolls are total crapshoots.

5min levels. Absolutely insane!

PokerStars Tournament #236218001, No Limit Hold'em
                                                        Freeroll
                                                        7503 players
                                                        $3333.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
                                                        Total Prize Pool: $5892.00 USD
                                                        Tournament started 2010/02/05 21:30:00 WET [2010/02/05 16:30:00 ET]

Dear scandoballet,

You finished the tournament in 73rd place. A USD 6.48 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating

Comment

Anyone able to sort me out with 30 on fulltilt for 30 on vc / boyles?

Also mods, any chance of a $ transfer thread?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOYH6PPYaPI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              Were the guests any good tonight ? I usually only watch ot on the player the following week,
                                                              Save yourself the trouble imo unless you want to see Brain Kennedy, a drunk Janice Dickenson and a gay preist marrying a filipino 25 years younger than him, and some dude talking about photos. It was only on in the background cause I was too lazy to find something to watch and was browsing anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Just noticed Chris Dowling knocked out too..Doesn't give his stack size but i thought it was spewy.
                                                                I read that earlier and it looks terrible, but I guess his stack size has a huge bearing. It's pretty bad unless he's short though.
                                                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 06-02-10, 00:20.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I dont think you need to be shipping 24k to pick up 2500 there. Its by no means panic stations with 40bb and playing lots of hands to get back up is pretty counter productive.

I hate it when French people win hands because then I can't ask them what happened. I suppose I could have asked Chris but he's a big lad and I'm not risking my body and limb on Day 1! He wasn't that short in the hand, he didn't have 70k which Doko shoved for and was probably closer to 30k but I don't think he was committed to calling. As I always say though, there's a reason why I report instead of play!

Comment

How's Nicky fairing Adam?
                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                      PM sent

Comment

Think I may have posted this before but anyway....They really don't make them like this anymore:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cFkDTtQdMw&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneTheMofo View Post
                                                                          Anyone able to sort me out with 30 on fulltilt for 30 on vc / boyles?

Also mods, any chance of a $ transfer thread?
                                                                          Iri$hkelt sorted me out with this.

Thanks

Comment

nice little game of 50 omaha to unwind after my grind yesterday , up a couple of ton then some big stacks sit down, I leave pronto , too tired for those fellows. Still another night of profit before tomorrows side event at the deepstack. really pissed I missed the ME ticket by a couple of places . Now to pull a 12 hours sleeping session now.

bad cooler for NFR there.

can anyone remind me if I said anything bad on here about that fish chap, I can't remember saying anything too bad, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                              How's Nicky fairing Adam?
                                                                              Nicky has been moved to Table 2 I think. He was hovering around starting stack when I spoke to him earlier. He won't be doing anything too funky from the looks of it as I saw him fold the mighty 9-4o earlier on when chatting to him. Clearly a man at the top of his game.

Comment

Now believe in Karma. Even going to give it a capital letter!

Played on iPoker for the first time in about a year cos I was transferring to FeetMagic. Obv fired up a couple tables waiting for it to go through, and obv shipped 2 and a half buyins at £100 PLO in the 30 hands I had to wait.

Anyone else want transfers?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                  Sorted by TommyGunne. Much appreciated.

Comment

Has anyone here traded any currencies?
                                                                                    was readin up about it on XE.com and just wondering if many people are into it?

Comment

Has anyone here traded any currencies?
                                                                                      was readin up about it on XE.com and just wondering if many people are into it?
                                                                                      Were you thinking of value investing or trading?

AFAIK, its quite a tough area to have edge in.

Comment

Rollercoaster hand..

PokerStars Game #39297591252: Tournament #283010925, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2010/02/06 1:48:26 WET [2010/02/05 20:48:26 ET]
                                                                                        Table '283010925 143' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                                        Seat 1: BBILLIARD (2900 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 2: molini (3685 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 3: hardwood1 (4550 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 4: I Got Id (3890 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 5: 00PokerPaule (2470 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 6: REM42 (6470 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 7: AtullyA (13535 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 8: Hero (2900 in chips)
                                                                                        Seat 9: philswin80 (4830 in chips)
                                                                                        philswin80: posts small blind 50
                                                                                        BBILLIARD: posts big blind 100
                                                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                        Dealt to Hero[9s 9c]
                                                                                        molini: folds
                                                                                        hardwood1: folds
                                                                                        I Got Id: calls 100
                                                                                        00PokerPaule: raises 300 to 400
                                                                                        REM42: folds
                                                                                        AtullyA: folds
                                                                                        Hero: raises 2500 to 2900 and is all-in
                                                                                        philswin80: folds
                                                                                        BBILLIARD: folds
                                                                                        I Got Id: raises 990 to 3890 and is all-in
                                                                                        00PokerPaule: calls 2070 and is all-in
                                                                                        Uncalled bet (990) returned to I Got Id
                                                                                        *** FLOP *** [Tc Js Ah]
                                                                                        *** TURN *** [Tc Js Ah] [9h]
                                                                                        *** RIVER *** [Tc Js Ah 9h] [8s]
                                                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                        I Got Id: shows [Qc Qs] (a straight, Eight to Queen)
                                                                                        Hero: shows [9s 9c] (three of a kind, Nines)
                                                                                        I Got Id collected 860 from side pot
                                                                                        00PokerPaule: shows [Kc Ac] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                        I Got Id collected 7560 from main pot
                                                                                        00PokerPaule said, "lol"
                                                                                        00PokerPaule re-buys and receives 1500 chips for $3.00
                                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                        Total pot 8420 Main pot 7560. Side pot 860. | Rake 0
                                                                                        Board [Tc Js Ah 9h 8s]
                                                                                        Seat 1: BBILLIARD (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                        Seat 2: molini folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 3: hardwood1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 4: I Got Id showed [Qc Qs] and won (8420) with a straight, Eight to Queen
                                                                                        Seat 5: 00PokerPaule showed [Kc Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
                                                                                        Seat 6: REM42 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 7: AtullyA folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 8: Hero (button) showed [9s 9c] and lost with three of a kind, Nines
                                                                                        Seat 9: philswin80 (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

Its all about the heart.

Holdem Manager 3 is a visual tool for analyzing your poker game and it provides a heads up display on the poker table to help identify information about your opponents.

NL Holdem $400(BB) Full Tilt Game

Hero ($10,830)
                                                                                          WHITE786 ($10,335)
                                                                                          SHIDOSHI 777 ($16,885)
                                                                                          st boat ($9,963)
                                                                                          Joemailman ($7,405)
                                                                                          rs2lover ($11,350)
                                                                                          reece46 ($13,015)
                                                                                          djpeteski41 ($1,950)

Hero posts (SB) $200
                                                                                          WHITE786 posts (BB) $400
                                                                                          SHIDOSHI 777 antes $50
                                                                                          st boat antes $50
                                                                                          Joemailman antes $50
                                                                                          rs2lover antes $50
                                                                                          reece46 antes $50
                                                                                          djpeteski41 antes $50
                                                                                          Hero antes $50
                                                                                          WHITE786 antes $50

Dealt to Hero Js Ah
                                                                                          fold, fold, fold, fold, fold,
                                                                                          fold,
                                                                                          Hero raises to $800
                                                                                          WHITE786 raises to $1,600
                                                                                          Hero raises to $3,600
                                                                                          WHITE786 raises to $10,285 (AI)
                                                                                          Hero calls $6,685

FLOP ($20,970) 9s Qs 7d
                                                                                          TURN ($20,970) 9s Qs 7d Kh
                                                                                          RIVER ($20,970) 9s Qs 7d Kh 5c

Hero shows Js Ah
                                                                                          (Pre 67%, Flop 76.9%, Turn 86.4%)

WHITE786 shows 3c 8d
                                                                                          (Pre 33%, Flop 23.1%, Turn 13.6%)

Hero wins $20,970
                                                                                          Last edited by Rusty Spoon; 06-02-10, 01:54.

Comment

Nicky has been moved to Table 2 I think. He was hovering around starting stack when I spoke to him earlier. He won't be doing anything too funky from the looks of it as I saw him fold the mighty 9-4o earlier on when chatting to him. Clearly a man at the top of his game.
                                                                                            I think I spoke too soon. Nicky looks to have left the building, or at least the tournament area!

Comment

Adam, I posted on the blog, but any word on Peter Murphy and Jim Fennell?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                Stolen this from twoplustwo, but 37 seconds in, if that isn't Tom Dwans mother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew
                                                                                                Iirc, there was something in the papers today about Men at Work losing a court case to the effect that they ripped off the beat of that song from an old scouts-type tune.

Comment

Such a shame nobody told the guy at the back this was going out live..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IY2zT161ws[/ame]

Comment

He must have been looking at the BBV!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                      Now believe in Karma. Even going to give it a capital letter!

Played on iPoker for the first time in about a year cos I was transferring to FeetMagic. Obv fired up a couple tables waiting for it to go through, and obv shipped 2 and a half buyins at £100 PLO in the 30 hands I had to wait.

Anyone else want transfers?
                                                                                                      I'll need €100 on Boyles for $140 of my stars finest if yourself or anyone else wishes to sort it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                        I'll need €100 on Boyles for $140 of my stars finest if yourself or anyone else wishes to sort it for me.
                                                                                                        Sorted by Feetmagic.
                                                                                                        Thank You.

Comment

Your comment is probably sound.
                                                                                                          But a raise to 2,000 got no respect, getting to see a flop was about 6,000 if a few players were in the pot. I wasn't going to let players with 80k see a flop turn and river cheaply.

In early levels I had thrown in three chips of different colours 5000, 500, 100 when I thought I had put in 1000, 500, 100. Everyone realised I had made a mistake so I got a caller. I followed with a couple of turn and river bets of 2,000 and won the pot with AK on an ace flop. Later I threw in three 5,000 chips when I had AA. I showed it. Table opinion was I had made another mistake. Or had I? It was an overbet with little downside. I wanted a reckless image.

I said I was going to play lots of hands, but I wasn't, only playing cheap pots if I had something. On my exit hand I'm sure the player who called thought I had a middling king, or a flush draw ( ) I wasn't trying to pick up a couple of thousand. I wanted a call from a dominated hand.
                                                                                                          I'll admit my earlier loss with QQ was pathetic.
                                                                                                          Last edited by kincsem; 06-02-10, 09:51.

Comment

Such a shame nobody told the guy at the back this was going out live..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IY2zT161ws
                                                                                                            Never one's to miss a trick the Aussies, here's an ad that appeared in the Sydney morning Herald later

Comment

The one good move I made in the Deepstack was bringing with me the seat cushion I use at my home desk. I looked a bit of a fool tool carrying it on the bus (left the car at home anticipating parking problems).
                                                                                                              It cost €50 and is called "designer wedge" from physiosupplies website (made by spinalproducts.co.uk). It was very comfortable.
                                                                                                              I've been at tourneys where the seating was hard plastic stacking chairs.
                                                                                                              Last edited by kincsem; 06-02-10, 09:48.

Comment

I think I spoke too soon. Nicky looks to have left the building, or at least the tournament area!
                                                                                                                no I left the building, got my chips in spectacularly bad, 55 on a A J 7 rainbow frop into AA

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                  no I left the building, got my chips in spectacularly bad, 55 on a A J 7 rainbow frop into AA
                                                                                                                  i like your style ! ideally you u be drawing dead though
                                                                                                                  Last edited by reilly110; 06-02-10, 09:19.

Comment

Edit: a ten on the river also not favourable.
                                                                                                                    Open shoved 24k to win 2.4k????

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                                                                      Open shoved 24k to win 2.4k????
                                                                                                                      No. I flopped two pair, Kings and nines. Flop was K9T. I went all-in to get a call from a dominated hand and I got that. The plan was to win 24k.

AK called and I was 75/25 favourite. A small spade on the turn made it 89/11. At that stage my all-in would be applauded as a great move, and his call a poor call.

But when he hit the river my play became questionable.

Comment

No. I flopped two pair, Kings and nines. Flop was K9T. I went all-in to get a call from a dominated hand and I got that. The plan was to win 24k.

AK called and I was 75/25 favourite. A small spade on the turn made it 89/11. At that stage my all-in would be applauded as a great move, and his call a poor call.

You made up your mind to try and double back up quickly and set your stall out to the others too, so your a monster on that flop, UL. I think it would be more questionale if one of the limpers did have QJ as it is a hand to enter a limpy opening......Also dont know table positions or dymnamics but the AK limp is terrible.

Comment

Provided he isin't an idiot if you had just bet out normal on flop and maybe called a raise. Then shove turn, you more than likely win the hand. If you make the move on the turn and get called then it's terrible play by him. But a straight shove is very spewy as it was a limped pot therefore he could have anything. And the 3 cards that came on the flop are well within his range as he limped. You also had 40big blinds which is plenty.

Happens all the time online. People flop marginal hands like 2 pair on a dangerous board and can't wait to make a big over bet to get all their chips in. Someone then asks them in the chat why they did it and they say because i would have got outdrawn as online is rigged etc etc

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X