Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meeting Paul wilson of "the real hustle" fame for a magic lecture tonight, can't wait!
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Love it when this happens, just after u go 5th in chips.. grrr

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 250/500 Blinds 60 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t38602)
      Hero (BB) (t36118)
      UTG (t5164)
      UTG+1 (t19643)
      MP1 (t20524)
      MP2 (t6110)
      MP3 (t23964)
      CO (t9900)
      Button (t28739)

Hero's M: 28.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, J
      2 folds, MP1 bets t1000, 3 folds, Button calls t1000, 1 fold, Hero calls t500

Flop: (t3790) Q, 9, 10 (3 players)
      Hero bets t2000, MP1 raises to t5000, 1 fold, Hero raises to t35058 (All-In), MP1 calls t14464 (All-In)

Turn: (t42718) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t42718) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t42718

dont know why hc is not copying all over, but obv he flops the nuts

Comment

I've been waiting to use this for ages!
        Attached Files
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Not one word about the Israeli attack from Obama, he just had a press conference about the oil spill and measures being taken.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
            meeting Paul wilson of "the real hustle" fame for a magic lecture tonight, can't wait!
            Just make sure you get me Jess' number from him.

"I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Jean Luc Picard is the 2014 WC logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                It never ceases to amaze me how retarded some people are... the WW game is hard work, sigh

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Winnar of birthday number 1s

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9c_rsTBbys[/ame]
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                    its on itv chips

Can get itv on the computer with that very easily
                    this is a must have , savage link cheers , only tried it today
                    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.. Tom Waits

I have been told if i see some trouble to call 911, I think it's quicker to call 3 Fifty 7 .....RL Burnside

Comment

Green it up on Soderling

Comment

hoping this aggro donk would shove fml

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds 250 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t28660)
                        BB (t14200)
                        UTG (t55569)
                        UTG+1 (t32392)
                        MP1 (t64630)
                        MP2 (t32594)
                        CO (t34539)
                        Hero (Button) (t51232)

Hero's M: 10.25

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, Q
                        UTG bets t4299, 4 folds, Hero calls t4299, SB raises to t28410 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t24111

Flop: (t65119) 5, 7, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t65119) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t65119) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t65119

Results:
                        Hero had A, Q (high card, Ace).
                        SB had 7, A (one pair, sevens).
                        Outcome: SB won t65119

Comment

same donk grrr fkg russians

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds 250 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t63869)
                          UTG (t14700)
                          UTG+1 (t35921)
                          MP1 (t27892)
                          MP2 (t55567)
                          CO (t96724)
                          Button (t58638)
                          Hero (SB) (t16322)

Hero's M: 3.26

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5, K
                          6 folds, Hero bets t16072 (All-In), BB calls t14072

Flop: (t34144) 9, A, A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t34144) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t34144) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t34144

Results:
                          Hero had 5, K (one pair, Aces).
                          BB had Q, 10 (two pair, Aces and tens).
                          Outcome: BB won t34144

Comment

This was my birthday No1. Recognize the tune, though I never heard of 'The Archies' before

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGL4btEIoTo[/ame]
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                              Soderling is goning to beat Federer todat, the 5.1 on the machine should be hoovered up
                              Ship Ship ya fucking little dancer

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                England's 23-man squad for the World Cup finals in South Africa:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green;

Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock;

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Stephen Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips;

Strikers: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney
                                no real suprises, i would prefer Adam Johnson over Wright-Phillips but i have always hated Wright-Phillips,

delighted to see Warnock in over Baines
                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well Soderling played possibly better than he did when he beat Nadal. Unreal performance. Fed didn't have a shocker either. Just outpowered and outplayed.

Comment

For some of the Lost fans there is a guy over on youtube SeanieB that does some interesting recaps on the episodes, if you get the chance check out some of the videos. AFAIK he had a bit of trouble and a few of them are now gone but there is still some good ones out there.

I'm baaaack! My name is Seanie B and I am an editor, content creator, and travel vlogger. I simply love making videos! 10 years ago, I used to have the most watched YouTube channel in the world about the TV show LOST, where I would recap each episode and have in-depth discussions about theories, secrets, and the mysteries surrounding the show. The last recap was never made, and now, 10 years later, I finally finished it! WE HAVE TO GO BACK! Now tat the Final Recap has been released, I will be focusing on travel vlogs with some REALLY cool content in them, other LOST videos, other show recaps, tech reviews, and a lot more! I love to travel and have a ton of travel content that will be released after the Final Recap, as well as lifestyle, tech, and review video content! Stay tuned. If you are interested in getting in contact with me, please email or contact me on Facebook/Instagram.
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Thanks to whoever first recommended Spartacus Blood and Sand as quality TV. I've one more episode to go in S01 and it's great stuff.

Comment

December 1991

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXc2eZtPN0[/ame]
                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

you must grab him by his horns.

In honour of the dead after yesterdays attack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/ame]

Comment

Is it possible to play on 2 different ipoker skins from the same lap top in different tournies

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                              Is it possible to play on 2 different ipoker skins from the same lap top in different tournies
                                              Nope

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                Ugh, I have 35k Action Points on an iPoker skin that are worthless, as I amn't entitled to use them.

Why do they bother showing me them? Take them away! Ignorance is bliss

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                I had close to half a mill points on an iPoker skin that went defunct but had a shop. It was pretty close to getting me a new laptop IIRC. Obv they're worthless now. Sigh.
                                                you could cash them in for like 10K if you had done your homework and picked the right ipoker skin - i'm shocked at this TommyG.

Comment

There's software you can get to do it but I'm not sure it's allowed. Sandboxie is one. I'd find out before hand as it's not worth getting your a/c closed over it.
                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    you could cash them in for like 10K if you had done your homework and picked the right ipoker skin - i'm shocked at this TommyG.
                                                    Obv they were on skins with sketchy high % RB deals where the action points aren't part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                      There's software you can get to do it but I'm not sure it's allowed. Sandboxie is one. I'd find out before hand as it's not worth getting your a/c closed over it.
                                                      Could i play them on a pc and a lap top from the same router

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                        I doubt any of them are gonna say its ok to be honest
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Could i play them on a pc and a lap top from the same router
                                                          you could definitely do it with one machine connected to your broadband and one machine connected to a dial-up line if thats an option. that way you will have 2 completely distinct IP addresses...

Comment

Originally posted by toHex View Post
                                                            you could definitely do it with one machine connected to your broadband and one machine connected to a dial-up line if thats an option. that way you will have 2 completely distinct IP addresses...
                                                            But if the two accounts are in the same name, and you go deep with both of them, you will flag all kinds of alerts and will get the banhammer.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is it possible to play on 2 different ipoker skins from the same lap top in the same tournies
                                                              FYP

Comment

Originally posted by toHex View Post
                                                                or a dongle
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of Red Dead Redemption I could borrow for a day? A young friend of mine is depressed because he split up with his gf, I said he should call up and we'll get the game and spend the night playing; I didn't realise it was sold out of most places, no xtra vision seems to have it and I woke up too late for normal shops. Ill collect it tonight and drop it back tomorrow. I don't want to have to dissapoint him !

Comment

Anybody with an iphone who is planning on playing ukipt killarney? I'm looking for iphone/touch users interested in trialling some new in-tourney technology...

Comment

im playing it and have one

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                        I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of Red Dead Redemption I could borrow for a day? A young friend of mine is depressed because he split up with his gf, I said he should call up and we'll get the game and spend the night playing; I didn't realise it was sold out of most places, no xtra vision seems to have it and I woke up too late for normal shops. Ill collect it tonight and drop it back tomorrow. I don't want to have to dissapoint him !
                                                                        When did HJ become a catholic priest?
                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                          im playing it and have one
                                                                          thanks, will pm shortly

Comment

darren bent must be scratching his fkg head.. how is heskey in theyre, disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                              darren bent must be scratching his fkg head.. how is heskey in theyre, disgrace.
                                                                              dont let Eagle Eye hear you, he thinks Heskey is a game changer.
                                                                              I tried to argue the point the other night but it fell on deaf ears

Comment

Bent is fine, if you revolve your entire game around the fact that he doesn't do anything apart from score goals which to be fair to him he does very well.

But he isn't able to play with Rooney, contributes nothing to open play, and isn't going to have that bit of magic that could make the difference in a world cup. As a fifth choice striker he's just a waste of a player, whether Heskey is any different in that regard is debatable but at least he's proven as a useful international striker.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                  I would have Heskey before Darren Bent any day

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                    I would have Heskey before Darren Bent any day
                                                                                    yea but what about for a football match

Comment

gowan the dog

Comment

worst song of all time?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqM3Z3rWlAI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIf1uMZ7WRw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                          Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                          When did HJ become a catholic priest?
                                                                                          He has the Lego for that! By the way HJ, how are u gettin on with construction of said lego venture?

Comment

Does anyone know what tax % you would get charged in Vegas on the ipad?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                              Does anyone know what tax % you would get charged in Vegas on the ipad?
                                                                                              ....

Nevada

Nevada's state sales tax rate is 6.85 percent. Counties may impose additional rates via voter approval or through approval of the Legislature; therefore, the applicable sales tax will vary by county from 6.85 percent to 8.1 percent in Clark County. Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, imposes four separate county option taxes in addition to the statewide rate - 0.25 percent for flood control, 0.50 percent for mass transit, 0.25 to fund the Southern Nevada Water Authority, and 0.25 percent for the addition of police officers in that county. In Washoe County (which includes Reno), the sales tax rate is 7.725 percent, due to county option rates for flood control, the ReTRAC train trench project, mass transit, and an additional county rate approved under the Local Government Tax Act of 1991.[87]

For travelers to Las Vegas, note that the lodging tax rate in unincorporated Clark County, which includes the Las Vegas Strip, is 12%. Within the boundaries of the cities of Las Vegas and Henderson, the lodging tax rate is 13%.
                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I mean come on fuck off

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 500/1000 Blinds 125 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

Hero (MP3) (t34986)
                                                                                                CO (t68374)
                                                                                                Button (t52615)
                                                                                                SB (t20790)
                                                                                                BB (t14937)
                                                                                                UTG (t16722)
                                                                                                UTG+1 (t10641)
                                                                                                MP1 (t16674)
                                                                                                MP2 (t114941)

Hero's M: 13.33

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9, 9
                                                                                                UTG bets t16597 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero raises to t34861 (All-In), 3 folds, BB calls t13812 (All-In)

Flop: (t49631) J, 4, 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t49631) 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t49631) K (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t49631

Results:
                                                                                                BB had A, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                UTG had K, A (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                                Hero had 9, 9 (one pair, nines).
                                                                                                Outcome: BB won t23031, UTG won t26600
                                                                                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Chris Dowling getting raped at the moment on SS2... uggghhhhhh

Comment

ship the vice captains 9 hole competition in my golf club. Had a rediculous 26 points for the nine off 11....2 under gross. Whoop whoop
                                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Looks like El Tren will be on the feature table shortly on SS2. Choo Choo

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                        ship the vice captains 9 hole competition in my golf club. Had a rediculous 26 points for the nine off 11....2 under gross. Whoop whoop
                                                                                                        Wow, don't think I've ever heard of 26 points for 9 holes before. Well done.
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Oops, El Tren ran his QQ in QQ, KK, and Ross Boatman with KJ! Choo Choo massive pot.

Donovan's flat call worked well there. Pity he bubbled the Sole Survivor

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                            Ye, couldnt believe it. Ive had a couple of good one over the past year but never this good. Just got the driver going. Birdied the 3rd 4th and 9th with one bogey on the 6th.

Only in trouble once and fluked my way out of it haha. Tried a bit of a Garcia bending it around a tree and hit the feckin thing and was going into the ditch but hit a rock in the fairway and stopped short. I was blessed. It was a par 5 so was able to scrape a par.

Hit two monster shots to the par 5 9th. Its 520yards and hit two Hybrids to the front and 2 putted for the birdie. I was just planning on laying up when i was on the tee and creamed it and just fell off the fairway, which was perfect because it was nearly teed up for me lol.

Comment

what do theo walcott and Mr. T have in common?

neither of them aint gettin on no god damn plane!

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                what do theo walcott and Mr. T have in common?

neither of them aint gettin on no god damn plane!
                                                                                                                Mr T (BA) got on the plane though, every time.

Comment

lol @ The IPB bloggers looking very bored on the tellybox just now

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                    Back in 2000 i won the official opening of my local clubs new 18 hole course , i shot 27 on the front 9 and i was standing on the 18th tee with 47 pts , i didn't score on the 18th and they accused me of pulling up .

Comment

Back in 2000 i won the official opening of my local clubs new 18 hole course , i shot 27 on the front 9 and i was standing on the 18th tee with 47 pts , i didn't score on the 18th and they accused me of pulling up .
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY[/ame]

Comment

Jealousy will get you nowhere

Comment

Well i shot a personal best of 66 in the par 3 in stepaside today having not played in a year. So there.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X