X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    and to the rigger who slated my vampire list as useles, I'd like to say

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOOOOO.

Good stuff. Never actually happened though.

P.S: I'm Bak.

Edit: Solskjaer
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
      Good stuff. Never actually happened though.

P.S: I'm Bak.
      why did you stop playing?

Comment

This is great.
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywTVxJ8COI&feature=related[/ame]
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGF8wG2_Sk[/ame]
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
          why did you stop playing?
          Have been moving over the last week, I just got upc transferred this afternoon to my new place.

I had been staying at the gf's house, a week ago her laptop charger stopped working and I ordered a new one, no problem though - still had my laptop.

Then my laptop started blue screening on boot up - occasionally it would load into windows but then it degenerated to where it would never boot in and was completely fúcked.

To make things a bit more complicated, the gf's family had an electrician who was to move their fuse box - but he moved it, then told them they would have to re-wire the entire house (I knew he'd do that), and he then fúcked off for the week leaving them with just a couple of working plug outlets.
          Then I had a moving van on friday.

All this would have been fine had both laptops not spazzed out.

tr;dr: Stuff happened, wasn't my intention to not return.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
            This is great.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGF8wG2_Sk
            this is a tv series called shaq versus( or something close to it) where he challenges pro's from different sports only other one i've seen is a home run derby v albert pujols

Comment

+EV?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm tempted to run a game of werewolf over on the Soccer Forum on boards, I think it would be an interesting experiment into tribal divides.

Liverpool supporting WWs will do their utmost to get their United supporting pals lynched and vice versa.

For those of you familiar with the personalities, imagine a team of WWs consisting of SOS, Mr.Alan,Jazzy, The Muppet & ntlbell

although it would probably only lead to bannings so may not be the best idea I've ever had!
                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Dear iPoker,

thank you for providing me with premium hands when my opponents have hands they are willing to stack off with.

However, and this is the important part, fuck you for continually finding their dream card in the deck.

Kind regards,

Emmet

Comment

World Cup 'I scored a goal' from espn. Really worth watching, just click on the name for each one.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

this happened about 30 seconds later.

Not quite what I meant, but I'll take it anyway.

Proof that iPoker's RNG reads this thread.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($11.72)
                      MP ($60.65)
                      CO ($4.70)
                      Button ($21.56)
                      SB ($33.54)
                      Hero (BB) ($28.83)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
                      2 folds, CO bets $0.40, 1 fold, SB raises $1.30, Hero raises $3.20, CO raises $4.30 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $1.30

Flop: ($10.80) 2, K, 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($10.80) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($10.80) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $10.80

Results:
                      Hero had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                      CO had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                      Outcome: Hero won $10.26

Comment

40 bob you will probably never see again

NAMA beag sprang from Andrew's all-too frequent encounters with people who now find themselves in serious financial difficulty. Difficulty that has arisen, not through any fault of their own but, as a result of over-inflated property prices...
                        If you pay too much for something how is it not your fault?

Who exactly is going to pay for it?
                        people who live in rented accommodation, houses that they have paid off, pensioners and people not yet born?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/ame]
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                            I'm tempted to run a game of werewolf over on the Soccer Forum on boards, I think it would be an interesting experiment into tribal divides.

Liverpool supporting WWs will do their utmost to get their United supporting pals lynched and vice versa.

For those of you familiar with the personalities, imagine a team of WWs consisting of SOS, Mr.Alan,Jazzy, The Muppet & ntlbell

although it would probably only lead to bannings
                            so may not be the best idea I've ever had!

Sounds like a great idea tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

although it would probably only lead to bannings so may not be the best idea I've ever had!
                              A game of werewolf could be your doorman "wrong shoes mate" moment

Not the reason you're turning the person away but a usable reason nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Dl'd the radioshows the other day HJ some good stuff on it. Really enjoyed show with Aloe Black on it and next few chilled out tunes, got a bit heavy for my tastes in the middle and enjoyed the closing of the show. Will tune in next week
                                Hey, thanks a lot for listening. I actually can't wait for next week show, its going to be totally different than last week, I'll be playing some modern classical music, lo fi electronica & nice dubstep

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcE8YWdGtnI[/ame]

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how retarded some people are... the WW game is hard work, sigh

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    Has this nag a chance and will the IPB be privy to its name?
                                    None now. Half way to Ballinrobe and it hadn't started raining so it got pulled and we turned around.
                                    If and when it ever looks like a winna I'll be sure to put it up. Wouldn't hold my breath though. Theres another one in the field that I'm looking forward to but it will be a couple of years yet.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Can anyone here give a TR on getting their teeth whitened?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                        try whitening trays first....they're quite effective imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          try whitening trays first....they're quite effective imo.
                                          I have been pricing the actual machines online and they seem fairly cheap. Was wondering it is worth investing in one.

Comment

haven't an earthly tbh....the trays do the job for €15 or whatever...

Comment

Listening to the RTE podcast with Andy Black, PP and Joe the show.

Really good show. Pretty sure I heard goodluck2me near the end dealing Padhraig's IO bust out hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                i can get you a ghd for €70 if you are looking for things for your Hair Ciaran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Listening to the RTE podcast with Andy Black, PP and Joe the show.

Really good show. Pretty sure I heard goodluck2me near the end dealing Padhraig's IO bust out hand.
                                                  is GL2M on here? fairly sure i heard him talkin about teeth over on boards last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    i can get you a ghd for €70 if you are looking for things for your Hair Ciaran
                                                    Whats a GHD ? Some sort of hat?

Comment

is GL2M on here? fairly sure i heard him talkin about teeth over on boards last year.
                                                      No, he doesn't post here.

I'm lost on the teeth thing.

edit, I see now what you meant
                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 31-05-10, 18:48.

Comment

sigh i give up, being a villager and knowing who not to trust is hard work - wp wolves

Comment

Rang the revenue today to get the wife's tax credits as she's not going back to work in September.

Was told I overpaid tax in 2008 and 2009 by 4k.

They're going to investigate 2006 and 2007 as they're sure I overpaid in those tax years too.

They're sending me a cheque.

They're giving me a home carers atax credit as she wont be earning and we have a kid.

Shippage IMO

Comment

Werewolf result on the way

Comment

wow, glad to be out of that villaige, i set the fecking win up by twlling Ace to tell them both what was in my message last night plus the little ciao message I added in to prove he is a villager, if i was munched. How difficult is it to work out how to do this. JAYSUS
                                                              give up poker lads.

Sideshow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                Werewolf result on the way
                                                                i'll save the suspense - wolves won.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                  wow, glad to be out of that villaige, i set the fecking win up by twlling Ace to tell them both what was in my message last night plus the little ciao message I added in to prove he is a villager, if i was munched. How difficult is it to work out how to do this. JAYSUS
                                                                  give up poker lads.

Sideshow
                                                                  how the fuck do you expect me to convince them that i'll the villager while at the same time picking someone to vote for. You told them to vote for me so straight away i'm going to be killed.

Comment

I PMd him THREE TIMES.

It was in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      No, he doesn't post here.

I'm lost on the teeth thing.

edit, I see now what you meant
                                                                      I bumped into him at the JP Masters and he said he had registered but under a different name with only a handful of posts. i asked for the name but he wouldnt say said it was something appropriate thou.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

what are te talkin about? can we get this moved to a discussion thread?

Comment

how the fuck do you expect me to convince them that i'll the villager while at the same time picking someone to vote for.
                                                                          WHAT? we were going for bubbleking, all you have to do is provide proof you are the villager, which I presented to you on a fecking plate . I really cant believe you couldnt figure out how to win this

I told both of em I was going after you to save us both from a lynching, how could sideshow go for you when you and whyno were going at it. oh dearie dearie me.

this is probably better as its fecking hysterical.

Comment

what are te talkin about? can we get this moved to a discussion thread?
                                                                            the wolves won. congrats BK

Comment

Well played BrianByrne.

Won the game for the Wolves

Comment

Im not a werewolf?

wp sideshow

Comment

Seems Martin is getting more pissed off with Israel as the day goes on.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Im not a werewolf?

wp sideshow
                                                                                    LOL I do hope so I really do LOL. would ease the pain

Comment

Im not a werewolf?

wp sideshow
                                                                                      yeah so what I like to slow roll \o/

Comment

Why is Tobias Mead 5/1 on PP for this semi?

I only switched on so maybe I missed something?

Comment

Ah winner I see, it was the 1 st placed winner!
                                                                                          And spellbound are in it!

Comment

BGT on at the moment...
                                                                                            that steve guy is sick, wait till its on youtube

Comment

BGT on at the moment...
                                                                                              that steve guy is sick, wait till its on youtube
                                                                                              That was amazing, how in gods name is that possible.
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Dam he went for 15/1 to 8/1

I seen Stevie Starr about 10 years ago at my local Pioneer (lol) fund raiser.

SPOILER
                                                                                                Next week he will swallow and separate a sugar and water solution

Comment

Hes swallowed a live goldfish and brought it back alive before in a club close to me, hes a sick human

I think spelbound will win it, an amazing audition cant wait for their act tonight

Comment

What the hell are you all talking about?

Comment

This

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4D2Y1cILyI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4D2Y1cILyI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                        What the hell are you all talking about?
                                                                                                        lol

Comment

Old school Super Mario with cross over from different characters.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            I bumped into him at the JP Masters and he said he had registered but under a different name with only a handful of posts. i asked for the name but he wouldnt say said it was something appropriate thou.
                                                                                                            I didn't know it was a secret. He only turns up every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              I didn't know it was a secret. He only turns up every now and then.
                                                                                                              I dont know if it is as he said it he had a smile on his face, im sure he will out himself at some stage.

Why do you know who he is?

Comment

Damn, going mad I missed that regurgitator dude, just watched his first audition there now. How long before it's on youtube?

Comment

Tonight id imagine or tomorrow morning

Comment

Just checked Youtube for that guy, there's videos of him doing that coin trick on Letterman in 1988!

Mad to think he's doing this trick 22 years and all of a sudden with the help of youtube and Britains got talent he's probably going to become a worldwide phenomenon.

Comment

I dont know if it is as he said it he had a smile on his face, im sure he will out himself at some stage.

i actually thought the account was dbc until i checked a few more. can't remember what it was now

Comment

Don't know how but I do

Was sure for a while there that he was BB

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X