Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read that they are going to do another Lost Boys movie, it will be the third one, and with the 2nd one being totally shit there is not much hope for the 3rd one at least it looks a little better than the 2nd.

But still one of my favs today is The Lost Boys, Kiefer Sutherland/The Two Coreys when they were at their best.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o375ke8Csio[/ame]
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
      wtf how come linkeloetje won this hand? wtf?

***** Hand History for Game 2294160673 ***** (IPoker)
      $50.00 USD PL Omaha Hi/Lo - Monday, May 31, 02:05:05 ET 2010
      Table Southern smelt (Real Money)
      Seat 5 is the button
      Seat 1: fillkillx1 ( $30.93 USD )
      Seat 3: KRISD78 ( $43.89 USD )
      Seat 5: linkeloetje ( $39.66 USD )
      Seat 8: AstrightA ( $85.22 USD )
      Seat 10: stopthecodactin ( $50.00 USD )
      AstrightA posts small blind [$0.25 USD].
      stopthecodactin posts big blind [$0.50 USD].
      ** Dealing down cards **
      Dealt to stopthecodactin [ 9s 7d Th 9d ]
      fillkillx1 calls [$0.50 USD]
      KRISD78 folds
      linkeloetje raises [$2.25 USD]
      AstrightA calls [$2.00 USD]
      stopthecodactin calls [$1.75 USD]
      fillkillx1 calls [$1.75 USD]
      ** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, 8d, 5h ]
      AstrightA bets [$9.00 USD]
      stopthecodactin raises [$36.00 USD]
      fillkillx1 folds
      linkeloetje raises [$37.41 USD]
      AstrightA raises [$73.97 USD]
      stopthecodactin calls [$11.75 USD]
      ** Dealing Turn ** [ 3s ]
      ** Dealing River ** [ 3d ]
      linkeloetje wins $59.11 USD from main pot
      AstrightA wins $80.29 USD from main pot
      stopthecodactin wins $34.73 USD from main pot
      linkeloetje shows [5c, 2d As Kd ]
      AstrightA shows [Ad, 7s 9c Ts ]
      its H/L, he has the nut low and you and AstrightA split the Hi, you gotta love the fish who don't realise they are playing H/L

Comment

fml phew thanks. For a second I was convinced there was a bug in iPoker

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
          fml phew thanks. For a second I was convinced there was a bug in iPoker
          Lol I thouht you were leveling

Comment

nope I'm actually an idiot

Comment

▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
              ▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
              ▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
              ▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
              ▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
              ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
              ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

Comment

Just back from Honeymoon!

Anything interesting happen in the last month?
                Cliffs from BBV please as there is way too many pages to go through!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Aggressive statement from William Hauge.

Reported that they have killed at least 10 people. Hopefully Obama will give them a good hard slap when he wakes up.
                  I think people are being very quick to jump to anti-Israel conclusions, I think it's very doubtful that the ships were only peacefully intended and unarmed. There's reports of soldiers being fired upon as well, and the only ship attacked has clear links to Hamas. If this is the case, I think they are completely entitled to stop and search the ship.

Comment

Cliffs on israel please?

Comment

Digusted when I seen this trailer before Ironman, Will Smith's kid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzmk1rEPzw[/ame]
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                        I think people are being very quick to jump to anti-Israel conclusions, I think it's very doubtful that the ships were only peacefully intended and unarmed. There's reports of soldiers being fired upon as well, and the only ship attacked has clear links to Hamas. If this is the case, I think they are completely entitled to stop and search the ship.
                        Not in International waters they aren't.

In all fairness the only 'evidence' of Hamas involvement is what is coming from the Israeli PR Machine. They are going to the Gaza Concentration Camp where Hamas, for better or worse is the elected Government, they couldn't go without the agreement of Hamas.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkbnSYkgar8[/ame]
                          just recorded this off sky news
                          Last edited by Zuroph; 31-05-10, 13:55.
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                            Cliffs on israel please?
                            Israel is the prime example of the bulied turning into the bully.
                            Basically it is a state built on the principal of Europe did something really awful to us so now we are going to do the same to the poor people near us because thats how we roll ... but not on shabass

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                              Seem to remember you as being a bit of a bike fiend Kincesm, I'm moving away and unfortunately have to sell my bike, you know of any irish forums or anywhere good to get a bike sold apart from the obvious adverts and buyandsell? Cheers.
                              Adverts.ie is probably the best place. Post a photo. Give a full description including frame size. Second-hand bikes don't sell for much.

Comment

I'd say Israel were pissed off they did badly in the Eurovision. It was crap song live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzmk1rEPzw
                                  Why the disgust ?

Comment

Not in International waters they aren't.

In all fairness the only 'evidence' of Hamas involvement is what is coming from the Israeli PR Machine. They are going to the Gaza Concentration Camp where Hamas, for better or worse is the elected Government, they couldn't go without the agreement of Hamas.
                                    True, although I do think it's too early to be making complete one-sided statements like most of the media have already today. And the only "evidence" of Israeli soldiers firing first is coming from the anti-Israel PR machine.

It's too early to make an informed decision on what has happened.

Comment

In international waters?

Why doubt the ships were only peacefully intended and unarmed?

"Israel says its soldiers were shot at and attacked with bars and knives; the activists say Israeli troops came on board shooting."

Well at least we know one side is telling the truth.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                          Cliffs on israel please?
                                          norn iron but with longer beards

Comment

I also just got invited to a Protest Vigil for Palestine by a Sinn Fein Councillor in Sligo.

Made me LOL.

Comment

True, although I do think it's too early to be making complete one-sided statements like most of the media have already today. And the only "evidence" of Israeli soldiers firing first is coming from the anti-Israel PR machine.

I'm sure what actually happened was somewhere in between the 2 extreme versions, but I really doubt we will ever know exactly what happened, to be honest.

Comment

Heading to slovakia for a few days tomorrow, anybody ever been before/ recommend anything to do/see? thx

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  I'm sure what actually happened was somewhere in between the 2 extreme versions, but I really doubt we will ever know exactly what happened, to be honest.
                                                  there are at least 12 who will never know anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                    In international waters?

Why doubt the ships were only peacefully intended and unarmed?

"Israel says its soldiers were shot at and attacked with bars and knives; the activists say Israeli troops came on board shooting."

Well at least we know one side is telling the truth.
                                                    The boat they stormed is sponsored by the Turkish IHH. They are complete dodgepots and completely support and also fund Hamas.

I agree that at least one side is telling the truth, but it is as I said way too early to make an informed decision.

If the soldiers jump onto the boat, and are attacked with knives and bats by a lynch mob, do you think the Israeli's should not open fire?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzmk1rEPzw
                                                        Originally posted by wendelsailor View Post
                                                        Why the disgust ?
                                                        defo going to see that show... looks really good...

Comment

Horseshit!

You look at it from one viewpoint
                                                          Have your mind set
                                                          get pulled on it and change to the "it's too early"

where was the "it's too early" in your first post
                                                          with the
                                                          I think people are being very quick to jump to anti-Israel conclusions, I think it's very doubtful that the ships were only peacefully intended and unarmed.
                                                          or
                                                          There's reports of soldiers being fired upon as well, and the only ship attacked has clear links to Hamas. If this is the case, I think they are completely entitled to stop and search the ship.
                                                          seriously lol at anyone who defends Israel actions in anything at the moment

Bad behavior should be pulled
                                                          good behavior should be a given

Comment

Comment

F1 drivers are so used to driving in a procession that they have forgotten how to overtake. Vettel needs a couple of weeks training on Irish roads to learn the art of overtaking up the inside on a gravelly surface at full throttle with inches to spare.

Comment

Some moresheep games for you all with entries closing tomorrow or Wednesday night! 4-5 entries in so far for each one

Famous people version - http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4172

Alphabet #4 version - http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4171

The better things in life version - http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4173

Comment

Well here is an Isreal solider getting beaten as he landed but the video is all over the place.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXr1XL2-ZU[/ame]

Comment

Comment

If the soldiers jump onto the boat, and are attacked with knives and bats by a lynch mob, do you think the Israeli's should not open fire?
                                                                      if solders jump on a boat they have no legal right to board you mean

then yes the crew should defend themselves

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPGm4Fbo0Q&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPGm4Fbo0Q&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                        I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.. Tom Waits

I have been told if i see some trouble to call 911, I think it's quicker to call 3 Fifty 7 .....RL Burnside

Comment

Sure what does it matter, they're most likely going to face zero repercussions, a few media sound bytes and a couple of temporarily expelled diplomats will be the extent of it.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE[/ame]

Comment

I also just got invited to a Protest Vigil for Palestine by a Sinn Fein Councillor in Sligo.

Made me LOL.
                                                                              Even this is not enough to make me want to change sides on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                these people were so lightly armed with things you would normally find on a ship.
                                                                                I know I always bring my baseball bat when going for a sail.

I just want to know the sequence of events. did the israelis open fire before boarding, did the helicopter drop happen first, or did the boats attack first. the protestors made things much worse by attacking the heli drop if they hadnt opened fire at that stage.
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Again, the boat is in international waters and being boarded by heavily armed men.

Also LOL at the idea that either side would be telling the whole truth.

Comment

...

Comment

Send him in to manage the situation imo.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                        Seem to remember you as being a bit of a bike fiend Kincesm, I'm moving away and unfortunately have to sell my bike, you know of any irish forums or anywhere good to get a bike sold apart from the obvious adverts and buyandsell? Cheers.
                                                                                        details? I'll be looking for a second hand bike to take to Scotland with me, think I want to leave my own behind here.

Comment

Just got some good news.
                                                                                          Been running so shit at everything for months that something good happening has actually left me shaking.
                                                                                          Heaing off now to look at a horse running in the west tonight with a bit more PMA than I had earlier. If we don't drop it off in the dog food factory on the way home that will be a result ... things are looking up.

Comment

I've noticed on the internet that debates about Israel/Hamas always end with peoples viewpoints softening and a middle ground found.

Comment

Hmmm nice 'firebomb' that doesn't manage to explode. Also why is that so heavily edited?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                I've noticed on the internet that debates about Israel/Hamas always end with peoples viewpoints softening and a middle ground found.
                                                                                                no real point in getting into extended shouting matches with strangers about stuff neither of you can change

If however you want the extended extended shouting match

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                    Gmail: 3 emails in inbox that are purely for information
                                                                                                    Work Email: 0 emails in inbox
                                                                                                    Facebook: All pm's replied to

Feels so good - the to-do list has been decimated! Took me the last three days though to address all the outstanding emails and issues, think it's about 150 emails sent. It's amazingly easy to get things done when you are having your meals handed to you, and all you have to do in return is complement the odd dress or top.
                                                                                                    only noteworthy emails ive gotten recently were "deposit accepted" mails from poker sites

fcuk the scoop, the ecoop and my lack of BRM when faced with an overlay
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 31-05-10, 14:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                      no real point in getting into extended shouting matches with strangers about stuff neither of you can change

If however you want the extended extended shouting match

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=99
                                                                                                      Aye thats the thread I had in mind alright (and the one on After Hours as well). Been reading bits and pieces of them on and off.
                                                                                                      I honestly don't know why either sides bothers - its the one topic that there is zero chance of getting the slightest softening of attitude from the other side of the debate, so its a totally pointless exercise for both the pro Israel and anti Israel people.
                                                                                                      Keeps then busy I suppose.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHE95gGJyg&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

i cant stop watching this
                                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Just got some good news.
                                                                                                            Been running so shit at everything for months that something good happening has actually left me shaking.
                                                                                                            Heaing off now to look at a horse running in the west tonight with a bit more PMA than I had earlier. If we don't drop it off in the dog food factory on the way home that will be a result ... things are looking up.
                                                                                                            Has this nag a chance and will the IPB be privy to its name?

Comment

Today, i shall recieve my first ever pay cheque.

Tomorrow i will set up my first ever Bank account...woot.
                                                                                                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                it happened here once

Comment

lol, someones stolen my sky news is shit video already, and posted it as their own.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Hectorjelly mentioned this track a few days ago, theme music from How to make it in america , good show class tune
                                                                                                                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_9aaotk3PU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_9aaotk3PU[/ame]
                                                                                                                    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.. Tom Waits

I have been told if i see some trouble to call 911, I think it's quicker to call 3 Fifty 7 .....RL Burnside

Comment

Dl'd the radioshows the other day HJ some good stuff on it. Really enjoyed show with Aloe Black on it and next few chilled out tunes, got a bit heavy for my tastes in the middle and enjoyed the closing of the show. Will tune in next week

Comment

Another €2bn to Anglo. It's like monopoly money at this stage.

Comment

It said the Finance Minister's aim was to minimise the cost to the taxpayer of restructuring Anglo
                                                                                                                          lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X