X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adu never a beaten docket in FM. Which is obv all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      lol, cheers Ste, I didn't see you there although I was away handing out flyers outside a church for an hour.

I guess you're talking about Julia, blonde girl on the fruit and veg stall?

Nah, she's not my wife.

My wife is pretty hot though
      Yep blonde girl on the fruit and veg, tres bien. My one mistake was not seeing the lebonese stall down the bottom when i had already bought food further up, looked really good. I can confirm that the courgette, peppers, chilli and sandfire worked well in the curry today

Comment

Should be a fun day tomorrow.

Stock and debt markets likely to take a battering after decision by Fitch ratings agency to strip Spain of AAA score
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
          Look I don't care what you think of Heskey but Darren Bent can't pass a ball to save his life, the only way he can beat a player is in a foot race for the ball, put the ball at his feet with a player he has to beat to score and you won't see a goal.
          Emile Heskey is well able to play football too. He has been playing up top knocking balls down at Villa and for England but if you seen him at Wigan where he played down the left you would know he has still has plenty of football talent.

Imo Darren Bent shouldn't be near that England Squad, I'd have Zamora, Carlton Cole and Gabby Agbonlahor ahead of him too.
          I thought Heskey was brilliant at Leicester City. That was over 10 years ago.
          Agbonlahor yes, Zamora maybe, Cole, you are having a laugh.
          I also don't buy the fact that Heskey brings another dimension to the team. He has 2 assists this season.
          The point is that Bent is the best at doing what a striker is paid to do for England, bar Rooney. As such he should be going.
          Neither of them are going to start but who would you prefer to bring on, Bent or Heskey?
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Yep blonde girl on the fruit and veg, tres bien. My one mistake was not seeing the lebonese stall down the bottom when i had already bought food further up, looked really good. I can confirm that the courgette, peppers, chilli and sandfire worked well in the curry today
            Yeah, the Leb food is fantastic, great falafel. I'm delighted ye liked what you bought, thanks so much for comin up and giving it support Ste, pity I didn't bump into ye.

Good feedback too, I think I'll move the Lebanese stall further up next week. Cheers dude.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Yeah, the Leb food is fantastic, great falafel. I'm delighted ye liked what you bought, thanks so much for comin up and giving it support Ste, pity I didn't bump into ye.

Good feedback too, I think I'll move the Lebanese stall further up next week. Cheers dude.
              As long as you dont take the space from the Kosher stand all should be fine.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                I felt like doing an awful lot worse its such a waste of 4 months hard training to be cheated like that. Im glad I walked away though I heard his car was damaged and he got death threats which is disgusting tbf
                I'm a firm believer of leaving any quarrels etc on the field of play. Human error can never be atoned for unfortunatly.
                I'm part of one of the most hated clubs in county wicklow. We're well known for obvious reasons (ref in the boot et all ) Referees from the northern part of the county absolutely ride us sideways just because of who we are.
                The standards of refereeing in every county in ireland is generally attrocious. I was involved in an incident last year where it ended up a player punching me square in the face two feet away from the referee and he wasnt even booked. I wasnt a happy camper after that
                At the end of the day though the hardest job to do in our amateur sport is to be a referee. He may only realise now he made the mistake even though some nutcase has ran a key down the side of his car over his error and in fairness will never get a chance to atone for his mistake barring ye get him to referee your match in the county final and let him strap a saddle on your opponents then
                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  I thought Heskey was brilliant at Leicester City. That was over 10 years ago.
                  Agbonlahor yes, Zamora maybe, Cole, you are having a laugh.
                  I also don't buy the fact that Heskey brings another dimension to the team. He has 2 assists this season.
                  The point is that Bent is the best at doing what a striker is paid to do for England, bar Rooney. As such he should be going.
                  Neither of them are going to start but who would you prefer to bring on, Bent or Heskey?
                  Its never a choice between Bent and Heskey, Jermaine Defoe is there and its either him or Bent. I choose Defoe for a couple of reasons, one is that he is much more rounded than Bent as a footballer and secondly because in the event of an injury to Rooney you then have Defoe and Crouch who know each other.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I had a pretty amazing meal in this place last night, crab cakes for starter and venison main course.... it was the absolute nutz and would fully recommend it.

Comment

There is no excuse for bringing Beasley over Adu, and lol @ you saying he is a beaten docket at 20 years of age. Adu only went to Aris in January and played really well for them.
                      Anyways thats neither here not there, the US team just sit back and try and soak up pressure and try and counter, thats not going to work against top sides in the World Cup. I will be surprised if they 3 points, I expect them to end up on 1 or 0, that all depends on the Algerians. The US and Algerians have similar standard squads so its hard to call who will win that game.

The will be easily beaten by England, and Serbia.
                      He didn't start regularly!!

Anyway, the rest is ridiculous (also it's Slovenia not Serbia and it makes quite a bit of difference!). I reckon you're in for a bit of a surprise when the World Cup kicks off. We'll see.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OainzQ0Z1-0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Adu never a beaten docket in FM. Which is obv all that matters
                          Cherno Samba says hi.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            Cherno Samba says hi.
                            Tonton Zola Moukoko and To Madeira called to say you can stick it up your gash

Comment

Kennedy Bakircioglu >>>>>>>>>>>>than all the rest
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Too soon to be watching Lost again from Season 1 or should i give it a bit longer to sink in?
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                  He wasnt even the best of the 3 cheap swedes in CM01/02

Kim Kallstrom > Bakiciroglu > Jonas Lunden

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Too soon to be watching Lost again from Season 1 or should i give it a bit longer to sink in?
                                    I'm waiting till winter time myself.

Comment

eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Think you can handle multiple games at once? See just how coordinated you are. Props for doing it without any friends to help you. :] Also, please check out...

cool game.

Comment

He wasnt even the best of the 3 cheap swedes in CM01/02

Kim Kallstrom > Bakiciroglu > Jonas Lunden
                                          You're off your trolley mate, or your memory is fuzzy!!

Bakiciroglu was an absolute superstar in CM01/02 (which was the best version of the game btw) and was a must have. You could get by without Kallstrom in your team but having Bakiciroglu guaranteed success, he was far and away the best player in the game imo.

I don't know if it's just me but each version of the series captures my attention less and less. Even though I did particularly like selling Darren Fletcher to Citeh for £40m in the latest version

Comment

To be fair, he carved out a fairly solid career for himself, as did Kallstrom and obviously Ibrahimovic (who were whopper in that game also).

They also predicted Robben as being a future world great in 2001 / 2.

Madeira was a cheat player, he didn't actually exist and it was just some programmer taking the piss.

There are loads they legitimately got wrong: Dolan, Hill, Lunden, Jevons, etc, etc. But it is still an impressive accumulation of data when you consider its scope.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                              I had a pretty amazing meal in this place last night, crab cakes for starter and venison main course.... it was the absolute nutz and would fully recommend it.
                                              http://www.easternseaboard.ie/
                                              Hmmmm, I thought it was very poor when I was there, the décor and general set-up in particular, but that was last year and looking at the website they seemed to have changed it a good bit.

Comment

I'm waiting till winter time myself.
                                                Yeah was thinking about leaving it for awhile but i just spotted it in my DVD collection and thought about it. Ive burned through a load of my "limit" in the last 2 days, nearly everything i watch has had its season finale and just looking for something to watch.

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                ??

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  To be fair, he carved out a fairly solid career for himself, as did Kallstrom and obviously Ibrahimovic (who were whopper in that game also).

They also predicted Robben as being a future world great in 2001 / 2.

Madeira was a cheat player, he didn't actually exist and it was just some programmer taking the piss.

There are loads they legitimately got wrong: Dolan, Hill, Lunden, Jevons, etc, etc. But it is still an impressive accumulation of data when you consider its scope.
                                                  They were on the money with so many players, but Adu has been very poor compared to where he was in the game, probably the poorest when real life is compared to the status in the game. The likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Toulalan, Higuain etc were all huge in the game before they became very well known generally around Europe.

Bakircioglu had trials with United at one stage and played for Ajax this year, scoring against Fiorentina in Europe, I don't think he was ever part of the Ajax first team squad on a regular basis though.

Comment

You're off your trolley mate, or your memory is fuzzy!!

Bakiciroglu was an absolute superstar in CM01/02 (which was the best version of the game btw) and was a must have. You could get by without Kallstrom in your team but having Bakiciroglu guaranteed success, he was far and away the best player in the game imo.

I don't know if it's just me but each version of the series captures my attention less and less. Even though I did particularly like selling Darren Fletcher to Citeh for £40m in the latest version
                                                    Agree totally that CM01/02 was the best.

- best real player in CM01/02, starting the game in the Derby reserves, a must have!

Comment

Just seen the views for the BBV over 600k wow

Comment

Yeah was thinking about leaving it for awhile but i just spotted it in my DVD collection and thought about it. Ive burned through a load of my "limit" in the last 2 days, nearly everything i watch has had its season finale and just looking for something to watch.
                                                        I'll prob wait to get it on Blu-Ray. The US boxset is majorly droolworthy, hope they replicate it here

Comment

Agree totally that CM01/02 was the best.

- best real player in CM01/02, starting the game in the Derby reserves, a must have!
                                                          คาสิโนออนไลน์ เว็บตรงฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ เว็บคาสิโนรองรับพร้อมเพย์ เล่นสะดวกผ่านมือถือ ระบบออโต้100% สมาชิกฟรี รวมค่ายคาสิโนสดยอดนิยม.

The name Ton-Ton Zola Moukoko may not mean anything to most people, yet to some he ranks with the Peles and Maradonas of this world of ours.

Moukoko is probably the best example of what can happen when the line between fiction and reality is blurred.

Moukoko was born in Kinshasa in the war-torn Democratic Republic of the Congo, and at the age of 7 emigrated to Sweden with his family.

In Sweden he began to play for local youth teams, and by the age of 15 was playing for Djurgardens of Stockholm. Juventus were among the clubs reportedly interested in young Ton-Ton, but a year later he plumped for a move to Derby County.

Around this time, the legendary Championship Manager 01/02 had been released, and Moukoko was earmarked by players as a “wonderkid”.

Everything began to move quite quickly for the young attacking midfielder; he was called up to the Swedish under-16 team, and at one stage was captain of Derby’s under-17 team.

Just as Moukoko began to break into the reserve team, in thousands of virtual-realities; he was winning league titles, playing “in the hole” and keeping Figo and Zidane out of teams.

In actuality, Moukoko was far away from his glamorous second career. Ton-Ton had a disagreement with the Derby management over wanting to take up part-time study alongside his playing career.

Trials with several clubs followed, eventually a return to Sweden was organised by none other than Sven Goran Eriksson. A journeyman career across the Swedish lower leagues followed, with Moukoko currently plying his trade at IK Sleipner of Swedish Division 2.

The player once dubbed “The Swedish Ronaldo” had been hyped up beyond belief, with fans of one Scottish club reportedly even begging their club to take Moukoko on trial, despite having never actually witnessed him playing.

Moukoko has joined the Valhalla of former Championship Manager gods, alongide such luminaries as Nil Lamptey and Michael Duff.

Lamptey must rank as one of the most prime cases of wasted potential in footballing history. Aston Villa fans may remember the name- in fact in a 2007 poll, Lamptey was cited as one of the biggest flops in Villa history.

Lauded by Pele on his 17th birthday, Ghanaian Lamptey had the world at his feet at one stage. Scouts from Madrid to Milan salivated over his potential.
                                                          Men in their underwear scoffing Pot Noodles from Aberdeen to Wexford salivated over his ability to score 40 a season on CM 00/01.

The young prodigy bided his time, eventually chose what turned out to be the wrong move, and ultimately played out his career in ther Kuwaiti and Qatari leagues.

On CM, Lamptey remained a god long after his fall from the limelight.

Michael Duff is probably one of the more positive stories to come out of the aspects of CM-Superstardom. Duff began with Cheltenham Town, where he became a favourite with players of CM4.

Soon Duff moved to Burnley, where he was a regular, and has won 22 caps for Northern Ireland. CM4 fans, however, disregard his other honours and still refer to his ability to withstand 2 weeks of fines without complaint.

The one thing that ties these three players together is that their virtual careers far outstripped their real-life careers.

It is perhaps a symbol of how much football has changed that a player can have a second career (sometimes without even knowing it, as in in the Moukoko case) in another world completely to the one he inhabits.

Since the series started as Championship manager in 1992, the words “Championship Manager” and “Football Manager” have been cited in 35 divorce cases in the United Kingdom alone.

Each year’s edition of Football Manager brings with it new features. Lately the text-based system of in-game commentary had been replaced with dots representing players.

Then last year the dots were replaced with small 3D players. There is also a new feature where the manager can ’shout’ instructions from the sideline to his team on the pitch.

While new features like these seem great, the series has lost some of its charm since the glory days of CM O1/02. Part of the reason for the loss of charm is the lack of players that are completely unrealistic. No more do we have the likes of Ton-Ton Zola Moukoko, Nil Lamptey or Mike Duff.

Many will yearn for the days of CM 01/02, days without 3D graphics and Steam downloading. It can be an awkward feeling when games debug out their own charm.

Comment

So I completely inexplicably decided to Google to see what Corky from the TV show life Goes On is doing these days (he has Down's syndrome)...anyhoos he appears to be fronting a 3 man band with what appear to be identical twins. His website has quite possibly the most disturbing promo picture I've ever seen:

Comment

Just started watching West Wing for the first time. Absolutely loving it, only three episodes in and I'm hooked.

Decided to just buy the boxset, the entire thing is only €60.

I don't think downloading is for me, far too awkward, and picture quality is crap on my TV.

Comment

ah Mike Duff, DR brilliant signing as well.

Mark Kerr was another, but a MC never really fitted in well in my tactics

Comment

Just started watching West Wing for the first time. Absolutely loving it, only three episodes in and I'm hooked.

Decided to just buy the boxset, the entire thing is only €60.

I don't think downloading is for me, far too awkward, and picture quality is crap on my TV.
                                                                  Jealous am I. Best TV show eva

Comment

Jealous am I. Best TV show eva
                                                                    I just love Bartlett, oozes charisma. Love all the characters actually.

The scene at the end of episode 3 where he meets his new body man, the young black kid whose mother was shot in the line of duty was fantastic.

Wife doesn't want to watch anymore tonight as she's up early for work, whereas Mondays are my new Sunday. FML, I'd watch five more tonight.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aJFSpkxjtY&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I just love Bartlett, oozes charisma. Love all the characters actually.

The scene at the end of episode 3 where he meets his new body man, the young black kid whose mother was shot in the line of duty was fantastic.

Wife doesn't want to watch anymore tonight as she's up early for work, whereas Mondays are my new Sunday. FML, I'd watch five more tonight.
                                                                        Watch them anyway and rewatch with the wife. You will watch them over and over anyway, may as well start now

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                          So I completely inexplicably decided to Google to see what Corky from the TV show life Goes On is doing these days (he has Down's syndrome)...anyhoos he appears to be fronting a 3 man band with what appear to be identical twins. His website has quite possibly the most disturbing promo picture I've ever seen:

Hmm looks like The Bear is part of triplets to me

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Watch them anyway and rewatch with the wife. You will watch them over and over anyway, may as well start now
                                                                            I've decided on porn

Comment

??
                                                                              Yeah, maybe give it a whirl. 6 years since the first series. With my memory it would be like watching a new show.
                                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

pretty sure they're just milking him.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                  pretty sure they're just milking him.
                                                                                  Doubt it, they have him by the arms

Comment

I trust Capello. Therefore I don't expect to see Walcott starting against USA.

If I were in charge Heskey would play. I'm not saying that I would sleep well at night about it, but he would play. Heskey made England tick in the qualifiers, and the difference when he isn't playing is huge, irrespective of whether he's "playing well."

Look, Heskey never actually plays well, he's a lump. But the system and style of player England has seems to suit having a lump to pump it up to. Crouch is a poll, not a lump (rookie football error to confuse the two ) and doesn't do what Heskey does. Rooney isn't going to link up well in a good partnership with any of the other strikers anyway. Rooney wants a lump imo.

James
                                                                                    Johnson (unfortunately) Terry King Cole
                                                                                    Lennon Barry Lampard Gerard
                                                                                    Heskey Rooney

For me. Although if Rio is fit and actually playing properly I have no qualms about him. Gerard doesn't really play as a proper left winger in that system, and it gives Cole the chance to bomb forward on the overlap.

I thought England had a great chance this time last year. Now I can see them being beaten by half a dozen teams.

If Barry isn't fit then Capello is too smart to play Lampard and Gerard as a middle 2 in a 442 imo. They don't work together in that position, never have. I suppose Carrick gets the slot.
                                                                                    No way man. Humpty Dumpty, Tom Tom the Pipers Son and Little Jack Horner should be in that squad b4 King Cole. The fucker can't stay away from the crack pipe ffs!
                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

That life goes on chap reminded me of a series on sundays, family living with the grandfather who was mad into trainsets, had one in the basement i think...cant remember the name, anyone ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Reading all about CM01/02 has given me the urge to play it again, but I can't find my copy of it. From a google search, it appears Eidos released it for free for a while last year, but I can't find any links. If anyone has one it would be appreciated!

Comment

Thankfully it's a guitar. A banjo really would have completed the disturbance.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            Reading all about CM01/02 has given me the urge to play it again, but I can't find my copy of it. From a google search, it appears Eidos released it for free for a while last year, but I can't find any links. If anyone has one it would be appreciated!
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

ah no. don't tempt me.

Comment

Blackburn were rumoured to be signing this guy in January, no rumours about him this summer. He has a bit of a strange history, he was banned over something that went on between PAOK and Zamalek and there was something about unfinished military service.

Anyways its funny the way a youtube can make a player look so good. I haven't a clue about the guy but you would nearly sign him up based on this video. I just really enjoy watching youtubes of players.

So I present Shikabala sometimes called Shikaldinho.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcKmHmazkh0&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  you can download it updated, pretty sick
                                                                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                    http://www.easternseaboard.ie/
                                                                                                    A mate of mine where I work is working there 1 day a week now. Since we are all getting laid off anyhow, he wants to change to be a chef or something, so is working there on a trial basis with maybe a more permanent position if he does well enough. He basically just told our place that he was 'working from home' 1 day a week, but told them what he was actually doing. Gotta love the cheek

Comment

The Eric Bibb gig was awesome Wow!

He's playing Belfast tomorrow and Letterkenny after that. Well worth the trip IMO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChRFHVT8W4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzLbBeUW28[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YylJ0hjqwLU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wttvAX8gDw&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You Disrespectin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BMT6BfxR7w&feature=player[/ame]

Comment

Doubt it, they have him by the arms
                                                                                                          Yeah but just look at how tightly the guy on the right is gripping him in the photo, I'm 90% sure that poor Corky is not a willing member of that band.

Comment

Yeah but just look at how tightly the guy on the right is gripping him in the photo, I'm 90% sure that poor Corky is not a willing member of that band.
                                                                                                            Rare a joke goes over your head.

Comment

Remember when the Ross and Russell Brand got into trouble for taking the piss out of Manuel that time? They were talking about it on some arts show afterwards and they had another comedian who was a thalidominde victim ( I can't remember his name) on the panel.

Anyway,the question was when does comedy cross the line?I wish I could relay his POV as eloquently as he did but it was along the lines of any person is legitimate joke material as long as they are in a position to defend themselves or are in the public eye.

I suppose he was saying there was something unpleasant about there micky take on Manuel as by that stage he was an old man and long out of the public eye and wasn't able to rspond to their jokes.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                Remember when the Ross and Russell Brand got into trouble for taking the piss out of Manuel that time? They were talking about it on some arts show afterwards and they had another comedian who was a thalidominde victim ( I can't remember his name) on the panel.

Anyway,the question was when does comedy cross the line?I wish I could relay his POV as eloquently as he did but it was along the lines of any person is legitimate joke material as long as they are in a position to defend themselves or are in the public eye.

I suppose he was saying there was something unpleasant about there micky take on Manuel as by that stage he was an old man and long out of the public eye and wasn't able to rspond to their jokes.
                                                                                                                Last time i checked dead babies had no right to reply either...

I am pretty access all areas when it comes to jokes, if you dont find it funny move along, then again i am a big fan of The Aristocrats.

Not this crowd obv...who picked that name...lmao
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Blackburn were rumoured to be signing this guy in January, no rumours about him this summer. He has a bit of a strange history, he was banned over something that went on between PAOK and Zamalek and there was something about unfinished military service.

Anyways its funny the way a youtube can make a player look so good. I haven't a clue about the guy but you would nearly sign him up based on this video. I just really enjoy watching youtubes of players.

So I present Shikabala sometimes called Shikaldinho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcKmH...eature=related
                                                                                                                  Personally think he looks pretty damn awful and is utterly petrified to use his right foot

You know its really bad when his highlights are repeated multiple times in a 5 minute clip. No wonder blackburn opted out
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rare a joke goes over your head.
                                                                                                                    levels among levels i think, somehow prostate milking is what i think the fine gentleman may be thinking...
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Only just read Dennis Hopper passed away, true legend
                                                                                                                      R.I.P
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

@ The C Kid - Modric signs new 6 year deal at Spurs, sweet.

Comment

Louise Theroux in Vegas on Dave if anyone's interested...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X