Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Jacob and MIB's mother is doing well in her afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Doing the Turkey Greece greening up thing that CKids gay betting source recommended. Still not watching any of it though.
      +1. have them at 30, and 46.

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
      Damn, I have to back Ireland after that performance. I'm gonna end up losing money tonight if I keep this up because I just know that Azerbaijan are going to win it but I'm getting afraid now. I backed them at 4.1, 4.3 and 4.6 but they are out to 5 now.
      i layed them at 2.48 and feel pretty good about it.

Comment

Georgia impressive in fairness. They're my nap so far

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          What are Ireland trading at - or is that their prices you are quoting above?
          Ireland currently at 38.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

What are Ireland trading at - or is that their prices you are quoting above?
            36 on betfair. It is down from 90.

Comment

I cant believe the price greece are at, twitter is singing their praises.
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Ireland currently at 38.
                Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                36 on betfair. It is down from 90.
                Very backable at those prices to be fair. Worth an each way punt for sure.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Greece are an insanely big price.

Comment

I really like this Turkey tune but it has no hope of winning imo.
                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ah this years Lordi wannabes.

Comment

these had a track on fifa a few years ago I think
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

what were Turkey at there highest price?

Really good tune....

Comment

Violins are back apparently.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Thread title should be changed to something ghey/camp for the Eurovision

Comment

Turkey should be favs after that imo.

Definitely leading contender so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                  Turkey should be favs after that imo.

Definitely leading contender so far.
                                  Do they appeal to the voters though?

Comment

Found turkey a let down TBH. Greece will shorten massively after first ten votes, then may go back out. if I betfaired thats what I'd be getting on.
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Niamh's dress doesn't seem so bad now

Comment

Do they appeal to the voters though?
                                        Perfect geographical location, already a massive fanbase in Eastern Europe, and the kind of uptempo tune thats done well the last few years.

Comment

LOL at people watching the Eurovision before the voting starts.
                                          Seriously WTF is wrong with youze
                                          Its OK I'm sure Mommy loves ya
                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCthkltkeUc&feature=related[/ame]

Everythings gone to shit since Dennis Hopper died
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

put her in the volcano
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

A volcanic red dress and incredibly overweight representative from Iceland

Something is not right with that.

Comment

Did the Icelandic entry eat Niamh Kavanagh backstage?

Comment

For anyone stuck in tonight that does not want to watch the Eurovision, there's "Letters from Iwo Jima" on RTE2. A must see imo for anyone who has been watching "The Pacific". It's a Japanese film on WW2 from the other perspective obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    LOL at people watching the Eurovision before the voting starts.
                                                    Seriously WTF is wrong with youze
                                                    Its OK I'm sure Mommy loves ya
                                                    A few scenes of Blue Velvet by David Linch with Isabella Rosselini Kyle McLachlan Denis Hopper Giorgy Ligeti Concerto Piano

Everythings gone to shit since Dennis Hopper died
                                                    LOL at music nazis

Comment

Jeebus from an ugly volcano to this little peach wearing half nothing.

Comment

Ukraine chick is pretty hot

Comment

Ukraine best song and performance thus far. No idea if they'll win though.

Comment

Jeebus from an ugly volcano to this little peach wearing half nothing.
                                                            Lots of wind machines FTW

Comment

LOL at music nazis
                                                              Less a Nazi and more just a tiny little bit discriminating
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Man up,the lot of ye.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

France's entry looks like something you would see on kiddies daytime tv. Crappy lyrics.

Comment

allez allez allez!

Comment

Close to a million traded on betfair on eurovision markets since coverage started at 8!

Comment

Times are tight in France, this is their world cup song as well.

Comment

Things have turned full circle sportswise when I'm the only one here watching the rugby. (Go Clermont).

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                            allez allez allez!
                                                                            Absolutely horrendous, and quintessentially Eurovision.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              Things have turned full circle sportswise when I'm the only one here watching the rugby. (Go Clermont).
                                                                              I'm also watching, my stream is piss poor though

Comment

They don't look like the Romanians I meet at the traffic lights squirtin' on my windscreen

Comment

I couldn't really give an opinion on that song, I tuned out was just concentrating on that outfit.

Comment

Worst song of the night here. Dire.

Comment

Someone stick a sock in that russians mouth. Worst ever
                                                                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

lol

'eh, throw it in the fire'

Mad Ruskies
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jesus, the Russian entry is up there for the worst song I've ever heard in my life!

Comment

The Bridesmaids finally get their day..

GG Clermont

Comment

Jesus, the Russian entry is up there for the worst song I've ever heard in my life!
                                                                                              Pretty funny though
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

ive tried so many fucking times to get into that stupid 150k freeroll!! I officially suck balls!!

Went away to tesco to get pizza and beer and planned on sitting out to a seat, come back to ak in sb and run into kk like 250 off a ticket .

After Vegas I am going to be playing mtt's solely on i-poker.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This thread never disappoints. Someone make the title Eurovisiony

Opr

Comment

Oh yes Armenia!

Comment

talk ya next week im off to armenia! cheap versionof angelina jolie

Comment

oh yes armenia!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          I can't believe they'd lost 10 out of 10 finals before today! I guess you can't begrudge them the win.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                            talk ya next week im off to armenia! cheap versionof angelina jolie
                                                                                                            Don't want to get stuck with the one in the back though.

Comment

Lol Bob Dylan..nothing beats Eurovision!!!

Thats my input anyways.

Comment

Can't have this at the prices at all.

Comment

is noone commenting right now because they also think germany is shit?

might be just because I have a headache though*
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You just have to wonder sometimes....Do the people that live in these countries have no shame sending some of this shit to represent them????
                                                                                                                    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

germany is no great shakes at all. and not going down well online.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Can't have this at the prices at all.
                                                                                                                        I won't rule it out because that beat is catchy but I will be shocked if it wins.

Comment

Germany really weren't impressive at all

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X