Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FML, was watching the racing, missus wants eurovision on, sgdfjvhg, go on then. Turn on to listen to timeform on betfair and they were talking about it aswell. Also, only on ipoker, in the ECOOP omaha there's -133 players.
    Last edited by thedini; 29-05-10, 19:33.

Comment

Bosnia and Herzegovina for the win!!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

This bloke thinks its a James Bond theme song contest
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          Bosnia and Herzegovina for the win!!
          Bollox
          The note continued after he took his hand off
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

me and my guitar is my new tune!

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
              Sadly she is in clare so its me and ten tables. put a score on germany to keep it intresting so i did.
              German chick is hot. Actually happy that Ireland have a non dud representing us this year tbh. The song isn't my cup of tea of course, but Kavanagh is a great singer.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Wtf is this shit.
                Nobody cares about your guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                  Wtf is this shit.
                  its a nice song, it could be a montage song on Dawson's Creek or something

Comment

Wtf is this shit.
                    but i do i really do!

Comment

lol. crowd like him though.

c'mon greece, I believe in you.
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        its a nice song, it could be a montage song on Dawson's Creek or something
                        Seemed to go down well in the audience.
                        Far too normal, I want more demented clowns!

Comment

I backed Belgium just there, that song has a global appeal about it. Younger and older people will like it. Maybe not a winner but top 4 seems certain to me.
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

YES! This is Eurovision.

Go on son.

Comment

Now this is more like it.

Comment

this guy is like something on youtube. "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!"
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

The more East you go, the weirder it gets. Europe in a nutshell.

Comment

LIke this!!!!#

The serbian Torres

Comment

The further east you go the crazier Europeans get. WTF

Comment

what time does the voting start at?

Comment

The more East you go, the weirder it gets. Europe in a nutshell.
                                          Wow, snap

Comment

Is that a bird singin now?

Comment

Spain get to sing again?
                                              Jimmy Jump invaded the stage

Comment

Yes, we get more Spain!

Comment

Can't believe he scored 14 goals for the Yugoslav soccer team before the split.

Comment

Just back from a charity tag rugby tournament. Beat Peter Clohessy's team in the final. Was great because his son was seriously competitive and was cheating at every opportunity. Wouldn't shake any of our hands at the end!!!!!

Comment

LIke this!!!!#

The serbian Torres
                                                      Awesome
                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                        what time does the voting start at?
                                                        It's open now!

Comment

sorry, yeah, i meant when do the voting results start

Comment

Comment

is good on piano.

Comment

they fly at end and this song wins.

Comment

What the fuck LOL

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTBZz40mg0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTBZz40mg0[/ame]

Video of invader getting in. The choreography was so bizarre you didn't even notice.

Comment

C'Mon Ireland!!!

Comment

This should be Jedward

Comment

Wow, I had no idea Niamh Kavanagh was doing our entry.
                                                                          She has eh aged a tad.

Comment

Niamh really picked the wrong dress

Comment

I don't think we'll ever win this competition again, but that song and performance should garner a few votes.

Comment

good set of lungs on her, maybe most irish looking person ever?

Comment

Niamh really picked the wrong dress
                                                                                  Should be green with a few shamrocks and shilealies on it IMO.

Comment

That was impressive in fairness. Well done Niamh Kavanagh.

Comment

Greece have the gay vote all locked up.

Comment

This is a massive tune.

Greece ftw.

Comment

More Europop less ballads!!!!

Comment

Wow, I had no idea Niamh Kavanagh was doing our entry.
                                                                                            She has eh aged a tad.
                                                                                            Yeah she looks about 50 now, she is actually only around the 40 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                              good set of lungs on her, maybe most irish looking person ever?
                                                                                              A close second behind Gorman's bird obviously.

Comment

Ah Eurovision.
                                                                                                The afterparty must be the biggest annual gay orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                  This is a massive tune.

Greece ftw.
                                                                                                  The timing of these posts make me look questionable.

Comment

The greeks invented gayness father.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                      This is a massive tune.

Greece ftw.
                                                                                                      Told you!

Comment

for the very sick among us, i just backed germany in the eurovision @ 7/2 and i got backed willie casey in prizefighter boxing @ 11/2 i have been told that he is a great bet at that price if anybody wants to back him!

Comment

Needed more wind machine

Comment

Who was the lot that got 0 points for UK. Gemini or something?
                                                                                                            This is up there.

Comment

Did Greece supersuck? I backed them at 29s and they are out to 40-odd now. Doing the Turkey Greece greening up thing that CKids gay betting source recommended. Still not watching any of it though.

Comment

Damn, I have to back Ireland after that performance. I'm gonna end up losing money tonight if I keep this up because I just know that Azerbaijan are going to win it but I'm getting afraid now. I backed them at 4.1, 4.3 and 4.6 but they are out to 5 now.

Comment

Greece should win this, back em now at 40s, and lay em off after first 5 votes come in.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

First line of the Georgia song:

"Who can ever really tell the colour of our soul?"

Ah Eurovision, so epic!

Comment

sexy

Comment

jesus i shud stop playing cards im raising when euro thrash are playing and folding during ballads, something wrong with my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                          Damn, I have to back Ireland after that performance. I'm gonna end up losing money tonight if I keep this up because I just know that Azerbaijan are going to win it but I'm getting afraid now. I backed them at 4.1, 4.3 and 4.6 but they are out to 5 now.
                                                                                                                          What are Ireland trading at - or is that their prices you are quoting above?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X