This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
    Does anyone here play on party poker and if so how would you rate it??
    I got an email today from them telling me that they have credited my acc. with $10 as i havent been there for a long time. So i opened a 10c/25c PLO table and after 3 hrs i have $192.
    I am finding it extremely soft .I am not playing any different than i would on ipoker with much better results. Is the rest of the games this soft?? or is this one of these let him win today and then fk him over tomorrow type of things.
    This is easily explained. When an operator puts funds in your account they turn your boom button on. We normally then switch it back off after a day or two.

So just play until tomorrow night and you will be alright

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
      This is easily explained. When an operator puts funds in your account they turn your boom button on. We normally then switch it back off after a day or two.

So just play until tomorrow night and you will be alright
      Ahh i see . Any chance of turning on my boom button on boyle's . Go on go on go on . ya will wont ya ??

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        need suggestions on what to do tonight.

going on the beer isnt an option as i have champo on sunday
        I dont want to sit in obv
        I dont want to go out and not drink because my head will be wrecked
        going to the cinema on your own after 8pm is creepy
        I cant play the fitz scalps caus i gave that up.

any ideas?
        Really should have a female or two in a phonebook for nights like that.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
          Ahh i see . Any chance of turning on my boom button on boyle's . Go on go on go on . ya will wont ya ??
          Slowroll me = Perma doom switch

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
            Slowroll me = Perma doom switch
            LOL at you still bitchin about that , if your on tonite i will do it again , muhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
              Really should have a female or two in a phonebook for nights like that.
              girlfriend is staying in mine tonight - shes out for a few beers soon though

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                Just watched the replay there. Epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxmkpM9Djg
                yeh he made the winning point, but what about his retarded second attempt at the three. The first was questionable, but the second - when he had the clock in his favour was a terrible mistake. Glad he redeemed himself

hope magics get through to spank them in final (ps,bet365 are better than betfair at 15/2 orlando outright . . . worth a look!!)

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves arent happy
                love this sorta humour . . . still dont get it, but love it!

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                Just read through the Doke and NFR's Boylepoker Heads Up thread, found it very appropriate that the league is called Serie A, pretty standard end of season match fixing IMO! They should both be relagated to Serie B for next year.
                Cliff notes please?

need suggestions on what to do tonight.

going on the beer isnt an option as i have champo on sunday
                I dont want to sit in obv
                I dont want to go out and not drink because my head will be wrecked
                going to the cinema on your own after 8pm is creepy
                I cant play the fitz scalps caus i gave that up.

any ideas?
                How did the drunken poker go last friday (i saw you on camden street incase you were too drunk! )

girlfriend is staying in mine tonight - shes out for a few beers soon though
                do the knitting, and iron her trousers???

On the bright note - Vegas tomorow!

PS get on sligo tomorow in the Eircom league. shoooooooooo in (love the famous last words! )
                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 1 Arsenal

Don't care if Santa Cruz doesn't score but will be delighted if he does end up being top scorer for monetary reasons only. I don't like the player at all.
                  I was only having a laugh!

Im sure i could find a few results where Arsenal have beaten Blackburn.

Comment

Nice Indian tune....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXGAfYey4o[/ame]
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

How did the drunken poker go last friday (i saw you on camden street incase you were too drunk! )
                      really dont rem meeting you? eugh hope I didnt burn the ear off ya

spun 100 into 1120 - nuthin to brag aout though because I left as soon as I sobered up disgusted at myself for playing. back to square one on the abstinence front.

Gl in vegas!

Comment

Been a long week, bottles of vodka better watch out tonight imo.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Doh!
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

yeh me and hali met you ouside babylon - you'd just got the 100 from the atm and were trying to drag us to the jackpot - thankfully i wasnt too drunk to go!

congrats on the spin up - and no you wernt burning the ear, although we were chatting for bout 5 minutes! haha
                            GAA News Website

Comment

Maria Kirilenko in all her HD glory on Eurosports French Open coverage at the moment, me likey.

None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

spun 100 into 1120 - nuthin to brag aout though because I left as soon as I sobered up disgusted at myself for playing. back to square one on the abstinence front.

Gl in vegas!
                                4 more nights and you're a break even player...

Just saying is all

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                  yeh me and hali met you ouside babylon - you'd just got the 100 from the atm and were trying to drag us to the jackpot - thankfully i wasnt too drunk to go!

congrats on the spin up - and no you wernt burning the ear, although we were chatting for bout 5 minutes! haha
                                  ffs I shouldnt be let out of the house I was wondering what happened between the time I left coppers and 8am. Im sure in my drunken state I thought it was + ev to bring you 2 fish along for the spin

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                    4 more nights and you're a break even player...

Just saying is all
                                    if only I could rem how I did it

I vaguely remember getting paid off for loads when i got it in on a As 8s 4s flop against 2 goons.

I had Ax Ax Ks Js

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post

Some sweaty vag on her.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

A friend of mine has got a new job in a major Irish financial institution, he has to do a medical. Do they test for drugs? Specifically THC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                          A friend of mine has got a new job in a major Irish financial institution, he has to do a medical. Do they test for drugs? Specifically THC.
                                          no.highly improbable.

Comment

Nope it's usual medical tests to see if he is diseased etc. He giving a urine sample?
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                              Some sweaty vag on her.
                                              Fagger

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8vrqAhJ7Wk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8vrqAhJ7Wk[/ame]

Comment

Ship me $50 on Stars and I ship you a bottle of the young lads piss
                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

how to piss clean

i shouldnt be pointing this out since i work in a drug rehab.
                                                    Last edited by peteypop; 28-05-10, 18:38.

Comment

Dunno if this helps but...

A friend of mine, despite the fact that he was baked 24x7, decided to apply for the gardai. So he found out that he had to be clean for 30 days min before he would test clean. So he swore no more drugs and new fitness regime etc. Anyway about a week before the medical i called round to see him and lo and behold he came jogging up the street all kitted out in new tracksuit etc and a big fat cone in his hand (like i said 24x7). So I said wtf like, what about the medical and he said nah its grand, went into a headstore and the guy gave me a sachet of powder and said to mix it with water and drink 1hr before the medical. He's a garda now so must have worked.

Funny enough he wouldn't touch a thing now. He really changed within about 6 months of joining.

Comment

Lads can anyone help me with an iphone related question? My girlfriends mother got an upgrade from vodafone to the 16gb Iphone 3gs. The mother does not want the phone and my girlfriend simply wants to use her meteor sim card on the phone. Can anyone tell me how to go about unlocking the phone or anything else i need to know. There seems to be a million answers out there and i don't know what to trust. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by toHex View Post
                                                          Dunno if this helps but...

A friend of mine, despite the fact that he was baked 24x7, decided to apply for the gardai. So he found out that he had to be clean for 30 days min before he would test clean. So he swore no more drugs and new fitness regime etc. Anyway about a week before the medical i called round to see him and lo and behold he came jogging up the street all kitted out in new tracksuit etc and a big fat cone in his hand (like i said 24x7). So I said wtf like, what about the medical and he said nah its grand, went into a headstore and the guy gave me a sachet of powder and said to mix it with water and drink 1hr before the medical. He's a garda now so must have worked.

Funny enough he wouldn't touch a thing now. He really changed within about 6 months of joining.
                                                          does he now call a car a motor propelled veeehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                            Lads can anyone help me with an iphone related question? My girlfriends mother got an upgrade from vodafone to the 16gb Iphone 3gs. The mother does not want the phone and my girlfriend simply wants to use her meteor sim card on the phone. Can anyone tell me how to go about unlocking the phone or anything else i need to know. There seems to be a million answers out there and i don't know what to trust. Cheers.
                                                            pm with link sent. sorry wrong link sent,send u the right one now.

Comment

They wont test for Drugs.

Had to get one for my current job and they didnt. I'd imagine its the same or similar for your friend.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                how to piss clean

i shouldnt be pointing this out since i work in a drug rehab.
                                                                They tried to make me go to rehab.

SPOILER
                                                                I said no! no! no!

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I won't do 2 shows a night.I thank you.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                  sent link,if it to complicated plenty of shops will do it for u in the ilac centre

Comment

Gl in vegas!
                                                                    lol such a degenerate - go to the fitz tonight and spin it up again...
                                                                    your like a smoker thats quit except when he's drunk,

Comment

Question for anyone with lecturing or Trinity experience.

My sister just got a 2.1 in her history degree, she finished 5th in her class, with the four above her getting a 1.1. She saw her marks and got a 1.1 in the exams but was slightly below in the dissertation.

Is there any point in appealing? Like is there a risk she can be dropped to a 2.2, although surely that would be unlikely as she finished ahead of about 8 who got 2.1s. If this is the case, surely appealing is just a free-roll?

Comment

Fairly brave there from young Green. wd lad

Comment

Goal on your first start, gotta be happy with that

Comment

weeee 1-0
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                              does he now call a car a motor propelled veeehicle?
                                                                              mechanically propelled!

Comment

Did someone on here say they had a prop bet where they had to get 10,000 people to join up?

Comment

I'd like to be able to bet on Ronan Keeting's Mrs (the wife one) getting a 'mother of the year' tpye bollox award some time soon, shoe-in.

Comment

Long gone are the days when 1-11 of the Irish team were household names.

Its like watching a completely new team play.

Comment

Gary Coleman has just died.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

can someone post a link to the football please

Comment

there's one a few posts up,
                                                                                          http://atdhe.net/19771/watch-ireland-vs-algeria is the one I'm watching
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

its on SS1

Comment

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                its on SS1
                                                                                                He asked for a stream, not what station its on

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                  Question for anyone with lecturing or Trinity experience.

My sister just got a 2.1 in her history degree, she finished 5th in her class, with the four above her getting a 1.1. She saw her marks and got a 1.1 in the exams but was slightly below in the dissertation.

Is there any point in appealing? Like is there a risk she can be dropped to a 2.2, although surely that would be unlikely as she finished ahead of about 8 who got 2.1s. If this is the case, surely appealing is just a free-roll?
                                                                                                  how much were her exams worth in terms of overall percentage and how much was the dissertation worth?

so for example if her exams were worth 75% and she averaged 71 and the dissertation was worth 25% and she got 63 then overall she got 69% which is agonisingly close to a 1.1. so definitely worth apealing.

You just need to work out how close she is in terms of is it worth appealing but in your sisters case it looks like a free roll

Comment

He asked for a stream, not what station its on
                                                                                                    he actually asked for a link, not a stream

Comment

its on SS1
                                                                                                      which i clearly have

Comment

he actually asked for a link, not a stream
                                                                                                        but not a tv station

Comment

Just discovered these:

Ordered 12 pairs.

Comment

but not a tv station
                                                                                                            http://www.skysports.com/video/tv/0,25316,1,00.html

Comment

Do you ever stop

Comment

you really are a complete and utter spanner aren't you?
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Do you ever stop
                                                                                                                  na if i decide i'm going to bluff i usually fire the 3 bullets,

Comment

na if i decide i'm going to bluff i usually fire the 3 bullets,
                                                                                                                    A certain admin is gonna have a tantrum when he reads this page methinks.

Comment

A certain admin is gonna have a tantrum when he reads this page methinks.
                                                                                                                      not just one imo

Comment

not a peno but happy days
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          not just one imo
                                                                                                                          your just in a mood cause we killed you

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X