X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
    Fine for me ATM anyway...
    working for me now was very odd would not work all morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Lads,

Can someone send me Ciaran Corbetts mobile number please
      It shouldn't be too hard to find as it's written on toilet walls all over the country!

Comment

I'm on the radio again today at 2pm.

I'll be starting with hip hop by Aloe Blacc, I need a dollar; released this year its the theme song for How to Make it in America, a new HBO show set in NY. Its a great song and fit's the show perfectly. After that I have tracks from Four Tet and Ellen Alliens new albums. Both albums are good, although Ellen's new LP is a little dissapointing.

After that I have a new Todge Terje Edit, Simple things. He did one of my favorite re-edits of last year, Chic - I want your love. (He is playing tonight in the button factory with Prins Thomas) This isn't quite as good but its still great. Then I have some new house and techno by Michel Cleis, Oliver Huntemann, Ben Simms, Uto Karem, Riva Starr and Marco Bailey. I'll be finishing with Babel by Massive Attack, my favorite track from their new album. Enjoy!

listen here: http://kitchensync.listen2myradio.com/

archived at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HJs...4507647?ref=ts

& http://soundcloud.com/hectorjelly for people who refuse to use facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          After that I have a new Todge Terje Edit, Simple things. He did one of my favorite re-edits of last year, Chic - I want your love. (He is playing tonight in the button factory with Prins Thomas)
          What kinda stuff would that be? Couldn't really find much on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
            working for me now was very odd would not work all morning.
            was acting up for me a while ago aswell did the same around this time yesterday too,seems fine now though.

Comment

@ HJ.

Fourtet's new album is amazing. I love it.
              Curious about your show now.
              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                What kinda stuff would that be? Couldn't really find much on youtube
                Prins Thomas did this song, which was one of my fav tunes of last year. I've also head a live set he did that was cool and pretty interesting. I have no idea what the gig will be like really though, ive only heard a handfull of things from both of them - all of them excellent though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAFh3aAIHdE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                  FFS, Bohsman and the rest of you, the guy put in an epic show imo. Ok he made mistakes but he got the seer lynched, that was bloody awesome work. I have to agree that he went overboard after that but its not the end of the world or anything.

I'm a villager and I want us to win but fair is fair, he pwn'd the seer.
                  he far from pwned the seer, the optimum tactic was lie low for a day or two after PL got in touch with Kev, get some info, then munch him. lynching him means you cut off your info supply, and out yourself. it was a terrible move, and destroyed the WWs team. Level 1 thinking, won the battle, but threw away the war.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just read through the Doke and NFR's Boylepoker Heads Up thread, found it very appropriate that the league is called Serie A, pretty standard end of season match fixing IMO! They should both be relagated to Serie B for next year.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                      Appropriate that the league is called Serie A
                      lol
                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                        Just read through the Doke and NFR's Boylepoker Heads Up thread, found it very appropriate that the league is called Serie A, pretty standard end of season match fixing IMO! They should both be relagated to Serie B for next year.
                        It should be referred to from now on as Headsupoli.

Comment

I'll be starting with hip hop by Aloe Blacc, I need a dollar; released this year its the theme song for How to Make it in America, a new HBO show set in NY. Its a great song and fit's the show perfectly. After that I have tracks from Four Tet and Ellen Alliens new albums. Both albums are good, although Ellen's new LP is a little dissapointing.

After that I have a new Todge Terje Edit, Simple things. He did one of my favorite re-edits of last year, Chic - I want your love. (He is playing tonight in the button factory with Prins Thomas) This isn't quite as good but its still great. Then I have some new house and techno by Michel Cleis, Oliver Huntemann, Ben Simms, Uto Karem, Riva Starr and Marco Bailey. I'll be finishing with Babel by Massive Attack, my favorite track from their new album. Enjoy!

I love that track and I was wondering if it could count as hip hop as I really enjoy it.
                          So I tune in to the show for the fourth or fifth time today, I'm a late so I don't expect to hear that track but again and I'm not exaggerating when I say that you are playing the exact same thing as I have heard every other time I tuned in.
                          This repetitive back beat and synth on a loop with slightly different electronic sounds fading in and out for more than 20 minutes now ... Bah! Humbug maybe I'm just an 'oul lad but that does nothing at all for me.
                          LOL just as I am about to post there was a bit of vocal and then a hint of something that might have been a musical instrument.
                          Now its a bit interesting but hey, was it really worth 20 minutes waiting to get there
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"He pleaded guilty and got community, that's why he hasn't been around"

gonna miss the daily snippets of conversation i pick up walking through ballymun.

Comment

I missed the little taunts last night, and all I can say is that Flushdraw is a lucky boy. I probably would have dragged up someting very old that he would not have liked.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Darragh, it was all going so good there for a while, but what's with all these vocals. And is that a guitar I can here

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                I love that track and I was wondering if it could count as hip hop as I really enjoy it.
                                So I tune in to the show for the fourth or fifth time today, I'm a late so I don't expect to hear that track but again and I'm not exaggerating when I say that you are playing the exact same thing as I have heard every other time I tuned in.
                                This repetitive back beat and synth on a loop with slightly different electronic sounds fading in and out for more than 20 minutes now ... Bah! Humbug maybe I'm just an 'oul lad but that does nothing at all for me.
                                LOL just as I am about to post there was a bit of vocal and then a hint of something that might have been a musical instrument.
                                Now its a bit interesting but hey, was it really worth 20 minutes waiting to get there

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZDMXSZ0URo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    I try and include tracks from all types of cultures and genres, but it is mainly about electronic music so will be mostly electro, house and techno; sounds like those genres aren't really up your street. I've never played any song from todays set before, in fact I think nearly every track was released this year or very late last year. (Bar the last techno track , which is an old classic)

I assume this is the track you liked: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylzwS3n6-YM[/ame]

The first song I've ever heard that could be defined as French Folk Techno! I wish I could fine more stuff as strange and good as this, but unfortunately its a rarity. Thanks for tuning in anyway

Comment

Prins Thomas did this song, which was one of my fav tunes of last year. I've also head a live set he did that was cool and pretty interesting. I have no idea what the gig will be like really though, ive only heard a handfull of things from both of them - all of them excellent though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAFh3aAIHdE
                                      Brilliant tune, reminded me a bit of a track I have on a Sugar club cd, I think you might like this....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUSgEGCsXU[/ame]
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I missed the little taunts last night, and all I can say is that Flushdraw is a lucky boy. I probably would have dragged up someting very old that he would not have liked.
                                        don't tease us like that!

Comment

don't tease us like that!
                                          No, I'm all chilled out now but last night I was a bit hyper. Not gonna happen now.
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

WTF is going on with all the drama on here in the last week?

Comment

No, I'm all chilled out now but last night I was a bit hyper. Not gonna happen now.
                                              Blackburn are Shit and Santa Cruz is gona score no goals in the world cup!

Comment

Some major Derby moves today.
                                                St Nicholas Abbey out to 9/2 on Betfair, increasingly looking like a non-runner imo.
                                                Jan Vermeer 3/1F.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                  WTF is going on with all the drama on here in the last week?

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...6941#post86941
                                                  place is gone nuts lately, something in the air..
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdS2WHUsIE[/ame]

Comment

This is my favourite thing about visiting the boyle poker blog
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                                        Super song, funnily i was listening to that album only 2 days ago and posted that vid on my facebook!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          Some major Derby moves today.
                                                          St Nicholas Abbey out to 9/2 on Betfair, increasingly looking like a non-runner imo.
                                                          Jan Vermeer 3/1F.
                                                          Story in the RP today about how he worked poorly and as a result JPM has delayed choosing his derby ride until next week.

Comment

Was just over at UCD taking some photos for work related job and it seems like everyone is just getting stoned. Chap skinning up in his car then people just rolling and smoking outside the Sports Centre cafe, i need to go back to college

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

tis great reading though...

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                  Blackburn are Shit and Santa Cruz is gona score no goals in the world cup!

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 1 Arsenal

Don't care if Santa Cruz doesn't score but will be delighted if he does end up being top scorer for monetary reasons only. I don't like the player at all.

Comment

Talking to the young lad (7) this morning about the phrase "The pen is mightier than the sword".

Wom: Which do you think is mightier?
                                                                    J: The sword.
                                                                    Wom: So why do you think it is said that the pen is mightier?
                                                                    J: I dunno. maybe you could open the pen, squirt ink in the other guys eyes. He would drop his sword which you could then pick up and whack him with it.

Pen wins!
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkjyZHZhokM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        What do you know? That 'meow meow' scare was based on nothing. The two kids who 'died from it' which started the media-led scare, didn't actually die from it.

As mentioned before - think the drug sounds stupid, but making scientific decisions based on The Sun is no way for a country to move forward. Didn't Harney also come out and describe it as dangerous without any scientific proof. Idiocracy ftw.

Awaiting the front page newspaper splashes on this news tomorrow
                                                                        'Meow meow scare'? Is that actually a drug? If so it is the stupidest name for a drug that I have ever heard. It deserves to be banned for the name alone imo.

Comment

Comment

This is my favourite thing about visiting the boyle poker blog
                                                                            Nice pic of HiCloy alright.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                Super song, funnily i was listening to that album only 2 days ago and posted that vid on my facebook!!
                                                                                Yeah its cool song, album good also. I like a bit of ''good'' hip hop i use to be big into not so much now, still have some brilliant album floating round!

Comment

This video just makes me feel happy and warm inside. A deaf child gets a hearing implant and hears for the first time. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDD7Ohs5tAk&playnext_from=TL&videos=vc_Hoy BXOGk[/ame]

Comment

Thats disturbing

Comment

If your looking for a popcorn leave your brain at home movie this is it quality bit of entertainment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeQEa6SZQM[/ame]
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I hear theres a great line in it "everyone wants this chick dead, eta, al queda, Sinn féin..."! lol, not even IRA, straight out with Sinn Féin!
                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Women be careful what you wear in Indonesia.

Comment

I hear theres a great line in it "everyone wants this chick dead, eta, al queda, Sinn féin..."! lol, not even IRA, straight out with Sinn Féin!
                                                                                            Aye.
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Clay: Whatta you have on her?
                                                                                              Jensen: Besides a pant-bustin' crush? Her Company file is blank. CIA has a standing kill order on her, as does Hamas, Sinn Fein... pretty much everyone with the exception of PETA wants this chick am-scrayed.

From a boards thread

Comment

Anyone playing live tonight? Thinking of hitting the Fitz Scalps, I haven't played in at least a year but at one point (years and years ago now!) played it almost every week, always a lot of fun.

Comment

In case people never leave here

72over selling % in ECOOPs

Comment

its class.
                                                                                                    I watched it a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.
                                                                                                    Though it is funny trying to make A-team comparisons while watching.
                                                                                                    In the usual spot btw
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Brilliant tune, reminded me a bit of a track I have on a Sugar club cd, I think you might like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUSgEGCsXU
                                                                                                      Yeah its great, currently trying to find a version to download!

Comment

Yeah its great, currently trying to find a version to download!
                                                                                                        hector get a cracked adobe audition from demonoid and u can layer direct off youtube.
                                                                                                        great software for manufacturing your own tunes.my 2 cents worth anyway

Comment

need suggestions on what to do tonight.

going on the beer isnt an option as i have champo on sunday
                                                                                                          I dont want to sit in obv
                                                                                                          I dont want to go out and not drink because my head will be wrecked
                                                                                                          going to the cinema on your own after 8pm is creepy
                                                                                                          I cant play the fitz scalps caus i gave that up.

any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post

any ideas?
                                                                                                            get cable ties , a big knife and a stolen car with an empty boot and go out chasing women,i gaurentee u will score.

thats a joke by the way. head into the match against algeria still tickets on sale outside.

Comment

any ideas?
                                                                                                              Have a pornathon.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                Have a pornathon.
                                                                                                                ok finished now what

might go to the ireland match if theres nothing better to do

Comment

Gary Coleman is on life support!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                    what you talkin bout ste.....

gets coat

Comment

Does anyone here play on party poker and if so how would you rate it??
                                                                                                                      I got an email today from them telling me that they have credited my acc. with $10 as i havent been there for a long time. So i opened a 10c/25c PLO table and after 3 hrs i have $192.
                                                                                                                      I am finding it extremely soft .I am not playing any different than i would on ipoker with much better results. Is the rest of the games this soft?? or is this one of these let him win today and then fk him over tomorrow type of things.

Comment

ok finished now what

might go to the ireland match if theres nothing better to do
                                                                                                                        Im nearly finished . Wait .....Wait..... AAAAHHHHHHH there you go now all done .

Comment

I can't remember my partypoker username.

There's a free $50 ( I must've been a good rake machine back in the day) and a $250 bonus sitting in my account.
                                                                                                                          They keep e-mailing me with offers, and I want to accept, but I can't login!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X