Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody have any experience unlocking blackberrys / phones in general? are there web sites that sell unlock codes legit?

Comment

Strange one but does anyone on here know how I could get a license to import a small number of diamonds into Ireland?
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
        Hand from fitz the other morning.

Playing 5 handed, i make it 40 OTB with K9, Straddle calls. both over 1k deep, safe to say villain likes to call me alot. Flop comes J102 goes check check. turn is a 5, goes check check, river Q, he bets 65, i make it 1050, he calls with 10 5
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8&NR=1[/ame]
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
          lads, if anybody is interested we're short a couple of bodies for a game of 5-a-side tonight in DCU. Kicking off at 7pm. Drop me a PM if you're around and fancy a game, there'll probably be a game every week for anyone that's interested.
          bump for the afternoon risers, it's a perfect evening for a kick-around and I know at least some of you are in the DCU area, so why not come along??
          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

bump for the afternoon risers, it's a perfect evening for a kick-around and I know at least some of you are in the DCU area, so why not come along??
            hey Id love to but I work monday nights

Comment

I'd love to another week but can't this week. Not much use to you but just thought I'd let ya know
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

That's fine mate, I'll keep you in mind for other weeks, but we're always looking for a body or two so you're welcome anytime.
                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Getting up early to watch Lost has definitely back-fired, I'm absolutely wrecked now.
                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

I had to ring Dell just there about something, was speaking to a guy with a thick Pakistani accent (or from around that area anyway)

So I ask him for his name, he says, 'ah sure you can call me Ronnie'!

I lol'd
                    Last edited by NewApproach; 24-05-10, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      I think people should and I hope will spoiler everything but I don't understand how anyone who watches LOST and hasn't seen the LOST Finale is in this thread today.

LOST
                      SPOILER
                      My initial reaction is really mixed. I mean emotionally it was fantastic but ....... I need some coffee

Edit - The posting of even reactions to the it without spoilers is really bad form!

Opr
                      Well OPR i understand what you mean and if i was at home it would be easily watched. But as i said earlier im not in Ireland and my internet is poor along with not really having time for 2 hours of a tv programme. I actually made an effort to sneak in last weeks episode yesterday so at least i have that out of the way.

Could any of ye tell me when the repeat is on sky so i can get someone to sky + it at home?
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

lads, if anybody is interested we're short a couple of bodies for a game of 5-a-side tonight in DCU. Kicking off at 7pm. Drop me a PM if you're around and fancy a game, there'll probably be a game every week for anyone that's interested.
                        That's fine mate, I'll keep you in mind for other weeks, but we're always looking for a body or two so you're welcome anytime.
                        Iago sounds like a progressive munter.

Comment

Quick one for the tech people. If you had to choose, which one of these is better and why?

1. WPA2-PSK security on a wireless router.
                          2. No security, but a whitelist in place meaning only certain mac addresses can access the router.

Is 2 far less secure than 1, or does whitelist access protect as successfully?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Quick one for the tech people. If you had to choose, which one of these is better and why?

2. No security, but a whitelist in place meaning only certain mac addresses can access the router.

Why not just do both? I have my Apple Wireless Router set up that even if you hack my password and get onto it you would never be able to use because i have to manually put the mac address in.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Pretty hilarious lost spoilaments on my facebook. Paul Fish going nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                Getting up early to watch Lost has definitely back-fired, I'm absolutely wrecked now.
                                to be honest, you're always a wreck!!

Comment

just got a job in the civil service!!! only 13 week contract but delighted

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                                    Pretty hilarious lost spoilaments on my facebook. Paul Fish going nuts.
                                    Post a link to here for the laughs. Ive seen it but i think tipp86 might want to too
                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                      Hand from fitz the other morning.

Playing 5 handed, i make it 40 OTB with K9, Straddle calls. both over 1k deep, safe to say villain likes to call me alot. Flop comes J102 goes check check. turn is a 5, goes check check, river Q, he bets 65, i make it 1050, he calls with 10 5
                                      Mis-click obv?
                                      Last edited by Maloney; 24-05-10, 15:07.
                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

MAC spoofing is easy (apparently).

Whitelisting is irritating (guaranteed).

WPA2-PSK ftw!
                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

WW5 just keeps giving. Brian Byrne is beyond legendary.

Comment

Alright Dom,hope all is well with you.

to be honest you can't really say which is best.
                                            security works in layers.the more layers of it you have,the more secure your system is.
                                            WPA2-PSK is wireless security protocol but if some one finds out your password they your done.

MAC filtering is good but MAC address can be spoofed easily enough.
                                            but if you use both ,then some one would have to crack your password and spoof your MAC address.
                                            this is much harder to do.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                              Could any of ye tell me when the repeat is on sky so i can get someone to sky + it at home?
                                              9pm rte 2 or on tuesday sky1 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                WW5 just keeps giving. Brian Byrne is beyond legendary.
                                                If by "beyond legendary" you mean unable to follow basic rules,then yes,he is.

WW ban,imo.

P.S play the next one
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                  Welcome home

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Welcome home
                                                    not home yet Tony but thanks.
                                                    will not be home prob till end of summer me thinks.

any plans of coming over?make sure you drop me pm if you are .we can go out for a coke or diet coke if you prefer.

Comment

not home yet Tony but thanks.
                                                      will not be home prob till end of summer me thinks.

any plans of coming over?make sure you drop me pm if you are .we can go out for a coke or diet coke if you prefer.
                                                      yo Eshan,

stay where you are, it's bleeding roasting over here. you'd hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                        Post a link to here for the laughs. Ive seen it but i think tipp86 might want to too

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                          just got a job in the civil service!!! only 13 week contract but delighted
                                                          Is it in the passport office by any chance?

Seriously though how do you go about getting those short term CS Contracts?

Comment

aghhhhh fcuking vending machine tilt.

i wanted to get a snickers thats number c10. i pop in my last euro and hit C and then 1 but as im going to press 0 i see that column C1 is moving it turns out that there is actuallly a button numbered "10".

so instead of a snickers im stuck with a fcuking bounty bar FML

Comment

I've never watched an episode of lost but I've been intrigued by the Flann O'Brien references and will probably watch it at some point.
                                                              If anyone is upset by the spoilers and didn't know
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              that they were dead all along
                                                              then they should really give up complicated stories.
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              It opens with a plane crash FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                aghhhhh fcuking vending machine tilt.

i wanted to get a snickers thats number c10. i pop in my last euro and hit C and then 1 but as im going to press 0 i see that column C1 is moving it turns out that there is actuallly a button numbered "10".

so instead of a snickers im stuck with a fcuking bounty bar FML
                                                                I feel your pain, I really really do. But that's all behind me now. I no longer have to do battle with Vendrotrom , it was wheeled out of here. We should start a support group.

Comment

LOST

SPOILER

fwiw Its made pretty clear that they were not dead all along.

Opr

Comment

whats the point in the lost spoilers thead??
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

to be honest you can't really say which is best.
                                                                      security works in layers.the more layers of it you have,the more secure your system is.
                                                                      WPA2-PSK is wireless security protocol but if some one finds out your password they your done.

MAC filtering is good but MAC address can be spoofed easily enough.
                                                                      but if you use both ,then some one would have to crack your password and spoof your MAC address.
                                                                      this is much harder to do.
                                                                      You're alive!!!

You say you're coming back to Ireland later in the year? Missing the tropical Irish weather alreadY?

On the internet thingy we stitched from WPA2 to whitelisting only a few weeks back as a piece of crap old machine couldn't connect use WPA2, no matter what I tried, but it would work fine when only whitelisted. That old thing is gone now though, so was thinking of switching back to the password. I have been told (although I am highly dubious) that using WPA2 as well as a whitelist makes things slower. Is there anyway this could be true?

Comment

You're alive!!!

You say you're coming back to Ireland later in the year? Missing the tropical Irish weather alreadY?

On the internet thingy we stitched from WPA2 to whitelisting only a few weeks back as a piece of crap old machine couldn't connect use WPA2, no matter what I tried, but it would work fine when only whitelisted. That old thing is gone now though, so was thinking of switching back to the password. I have been told (although I am highly dubious) that using WPA2 as well as a whitelist makes things slower. Is there anyway this could be true?
                                                                        WPA2 is an authentication method.meaning once you get Authenticated you will have no more over heads ,it will just be your packets sent and received.(at least that's how most Authentication protocols work).

MAC filtering though checks every packet and if the mac address is not allowed in, then it will drop the packet.
                                                                        this inspection of packets adds a bit of over head ,however things work really fast in layer 2(where your MAC gets inspected) so you will not really notice this inspection.

essentially if your equipment is in good condition then you should not notice any speed difference when using the two.

not sure when exactly i will be coming back.well actually that is not true.
                                                                        i will be coming back as soon as i can get a job but failing that ,i have to come home by November .

i hear things are pretty bad over there ,is that true?
                                                                        any chance of a recovery in the near future or is there even any positive signs ?

Comment

i hear things are pretty bad over there ,is that true?
                                                                          Terrible mate, the place has been over-run by werewolves and vampires.
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Right feck it im off this thread until tomorrow it will make life easier on everyone i just feel tempted to look at every spoiler.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Shamelessly robbed from soccer forum.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA[/ame]
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Is it in the passport office by any chance?

Seriously though how do you go about getting those short term CS Contracts?
                                                                                revenue comissions office

it was advertised on public jobs a couple of months ago. you fill out a questionaire basically tell them you are brilliant at everything. Then called to an interview were you have to fill in an interview sheet with work history etc. got e-mailed to say I was successfull and they would be in touch IF a position came up. got the call today and starting on the 8th of june.

When in the interview they told me there was loads of staff needed everywhere but just a matter of how many the government would allow them to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                  Shamelessly robbed from soccer forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA
                                                                                  Thats the Man City legend Maurizio Gaudino that Johnson rumpy tackles!

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                                    revenue comissions office

it was advertised on public jobs a couple of months ago. you fill out a questionaire basically tell them you are brilliant at everything. Then called to an interview were you have to fill in an interview sheet with work history etc. got e-mailed to say I was successfull and they would be in touch IF a position came up. got the call today and starting on the 8th of june.

When in the interview they told me there was loads of staff needed everywhere but just a matter of how many the government would allow them to fill.
                                                                                    How long did that whole process take - 4/5 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                                      Thats the Man City legend Maurizio Gaudino that Johnson rumpy tackles!
                                                                                      I like the little congradutory tap Ray Wilkins gives him afterwards. The old school players hated the Germans a lot more than today!
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

ANGER MANAGEMENT

When you occasionally have a really bad day and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know, but you know deserves it.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make.

I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying 'Hello.'

I politely said, 'This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?'

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear 'Get the right f***ing number!'
                                                                                        and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled 'You're an asshole!' and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer..

Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day,
                                                                                        I'd call him up and yell, 'You're an asshole!' It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, 'Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?'

He yelled 'NO!' and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, 'That's because you're an asshole!' and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking Spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for..

I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me.

I noticed a 'For Sale ' sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too..

I said, 'Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?' He said, 'Yes, it is.'

I then asked, 'Can you tell me where I can see it?' He said, 'Yes, I live at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland . It's a yellow cottage style house and the car's parked right out in front.'

I asked, 'What's your name?' He said, 'My name is Don Hansen,' I asked,
                                                                                        'When's a good time to catch you, Don?'

He said, 'I'm home every evening after five.' I said, 'Listen, Don, can I tell you something?' He said, 'Yes?' I said, 'Don, you're an asshole!'

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea... I called asshole #1.. He said, 'Hello.'

I said, 'You're an asshole!' (But I didn't hang up.)

He asked, 'Are you still there?' I said, 'Yeah!' He screamed, 'Stop calling me,'

I said, 'Make me,' He asked, 'Who are you?' I said, 'My name is Don Hansen.'

He said, 'Yeah? Where do you live?' I said, 'Asshole, I live at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland , a yellow cottage style home and I have a black Beamer parked in front.'

He said, 'I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers.'

I said, 'Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole,' and hung up.

Then I called Asshole #2. He said, 'Hello?' I said, 'Hello, asshole,' He yelled,
                                                                                        'If I ever find out who you are...'

I said, 'You'll what?'

He exclaimed, I'll kick your ass,'
                                                                                        I answered, 'Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now.'

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland , and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover..

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd in Waveland ..

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Waveland!!

I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other
                                                                                        in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better.

This anger management stuff works great

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                          How long did that whole process take - 4/5 months?
                                                                                          think applications closed the end of march had the interview the 26th of april and got e-mailed about 10days later and them phone call today. think all the contracts are starting the 8th of june

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                            ANGER MANAGEMENT

When you occasionally have a really bad day and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know, but you know deserves it.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make.

I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying 'Hello.'

I politely said, 'This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?'

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear 'Get the right f***ing number!'
                                                                                            and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.
                                                                                            When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled 'You're an asshole!' and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer..

Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day,
                                                                                            I'd call him up and yell, 'You're an asshole!' It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, 'Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?

He yelled 'NO!' and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, 'That's because you're an asshole!' and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking Spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for..

I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me.

I noticed a 'For Sale ' sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number.
                                                                                            A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had his number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too..

I said, 'Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?' He said, 'Yes, it is.'

I then asked, 'Can you tell me where I can see it?' He said, 'Yes, I live at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland . It's a yellow cottage style house and the car's parked right out in front.'

I asked, 'What's your name?' He said, 'My name is Don Hansen,' I asked,
                                                                                            'When's a good time to catch you, Don?'

He said, 'I'm home every evening after five.' I said, 'Listen, Don, can I tell you something?' He said, 'Yes?' I said, 'Don, you're an asshole!'
                                                                                            Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea... I called asshole #1.. He said, 'Hello.'

I said, 'You're an asshole!' (But I didn't hang up.)

He asked, 'Are you still there?' I said, 'Yeah!' He screamed, 'Stop calling me,'

I said, 'Make me,' He asked, 'Who are you?' I said, 'My name is Don
                                                                                            Hansen.'

He said, 'Yeah? Where do you live?' I said, 'Asshole, I live at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland , a yellow cottage style home and I have a black Beamer parked in front.'

He said, 'I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers.'

I said, 'Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole,' and hung up.

Then I called Asshole #2. He said, 'Hello?' I said, 'Hello, asshole,' He yelled,
                                                                                            'If I ever find out who you are...

I said, 'You'll what?'

He exclaimed, I'll kick your ass,'
                                                                                            I answered, 'Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now.'

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 234 Oaktree Blvd , in Waveland , and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover..

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd in Waveland ..

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Waveland!!

I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other
                                                                                            in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better.

This anger management stuff works great
                                                                                            My first instinct was tl;dr. I really should follow my instincts!
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Hey Eshan, welcome back dude, good to hear you're heading back to these shores too.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I followed my instinct, but you're never sure. Plan was to check back tomorrow to see if it got a gazillion thanks.

Comment

LOST
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  Small Yorkshire Terrier Dog. Answers to the name Chappie. White fur with a black patch on one eye. Walks around with his nose in the air like he owns the fuckin place. Will try have sexual relations with any kind of footwear. If found, tell him I says hello.

Comment

my first instinct was you were too busy to read it but seeing as you replied thats obviously is not the case so now I'm wondering why you bothered your hole at all, why not just ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                      LOST
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      Small Yorkshire Terrier Dog. Answers to the name Chappie. White fur with a black patch on one eye. Walks around with his nose in the air like he owns the fuckin place. Will try have sexual relations with any kind of footwear. If found, tell him I says hello.
                                                                                                      Reminds me of a funny story from school.

There was this kid who was reputed to have only one ball, so was naturally the butt of many jokes. I remember this lad shouting over to him once...

"hey, did ye check the lost and round?" lol

Comment

Just watched Bad Lieutenant. A really good film.
                                                                                                        Well worth a spin.

Comment

my first instinct was you were too busy to read it but seeing as you replied thats obviously is not the case so now I'm wondering why you bothered your hole at all, why not just ignore
                                                                                                          Just feel like you robbed me of a minute of my life I'll never see again, with the most tradically terrible story I've ever read!
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

In fairness Dave, his post, while marginally hurtful to you performs a valuable function for the rest of us.

Nothing worse than getting to the end of a 17 inch post only to wish it was 2 inches, it helps when there's a guinea pig's review (or 20+ thanks).

this post should be read with a pinch of

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                                              Just watched Bad Lieutenant. A really good film.
                                                                                                              Well worth a spin.
                                                                                                              Have it in the old Sky+ since the other night, but didn't look at it yet.
                                                                                                              I've heard it's heavy going but well worth the watch.

Comment

James Wade, 11/8, THE bet of 2010 so far IMO

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGH1pAQ6Q0s&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

still dont know whos child it is . just stops when he is about to tell them.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tony3004; 24-05-10, 18:54.
                                                                                                                    You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                                                                                      still dont know whos child it is . just stops when he is about to tell them
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Ashley cole
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                        James Wade, 11/8, THE bet of 2010 so far IMO
                                                                                                                        Ship Ship

Comment

That misses out the best bit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGocWTKogpg&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X