This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    anything up to €200, just a nice travel camera really. I was looking at the fancy black ones but thinking they're too big for travelling
    this is just over budget but is a fantastic camera. the TZ6 is slightly cheaper but just has a few less options

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-TZ7-Digital-Camera/dp/B001T0H0RG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274553019&sr =8-1"]Panasonic-Lumix-TZ7[/ame]

alternatively, another good compact is the fuji f200. not as good as the above but very decent all the same

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujifilm-Finepix-F200EXR-Digital-Camera/dp/B001SN6XQI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274553212&sr =8-3"]fuji f200exr[/ame]

Comment

Olic to score 1st now and complete a good days punting imo (double odds for 2 and so on)

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
        bastard
        hope the boozer thing dosn't come off for you
        Cannot win them all, no boozer tonight

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          Think I've thought of my prop bet, the old standard prop bet

0.00 to 1k in account in 1 month
          too overused?

the 1st 50 or so will be the hardest, then easy spin up on plo
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
            Olic to score 1st now and complete a good days punting imo (double odds for 2 and so on)
            What bookie is doing double odds if he scores again?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHaHaWall View Post
              What bookie is doing double odds if he scores again?
              Just a local one, not a big chain

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                Just a local one, not a big chain
                Where? In Dublin? Don't be shy, Share the info!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHaHaWall View Post
                  Where? In Dublin? Don't be shy, Share the info!
                  Harcourts in Wexford

Comment

Chivu needs to come off for stankovic, and push Zanetti back to left back!
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                      Cannot win them all, no boozer tonight
                      good
                      i don't like ye people that land on their feet all the time

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

great finish
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Millito is a class act in front of goal!
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Tony G, what a dickhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOoJ...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                              Im running worse than I ever thought was imaginable at the pokies-I really honestly genuinly have felt like crying a few times. Normally I read these posts and think LOL get a fooking grip-variance deal with it but really its like I just cant hold/get there/ ever..ACTUALLY ever. Ive had my fair chunk of incredible luck this year so I guess complaining is a little rich but meh poker is some giant fooking bastard of a game.
                              Did I not hear a baby cry? Step away from the computer and get back to it! Imagine playing the pokies when you have a new baby 'sheesh'

Comment

LOL at this post from Roland DeWolfe

Comment

Decent start to the second half. at least keepers are being made to work
                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Did anyone notice at the start Bill O'Heirlihy having a minor hissy fit when he was obv wrongly advised to call the first commercial break only to have to backtrack and say they in fact werent going on a break. Bill was a bit stunned as he grappled for a question to ask when Eamonn took over and started talking. But Bill didnt realise the camera was panned on the lot of them incl himself and you could see him throw his pen at the desk and raise his hands and rant a 'WTF' at the producer !!!!

Comment

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Congrats Internazionale!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWppkZ6tgWc[/ame]
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          LOL at this post from Roland DeWolfe

ffs I've made a career out of that hand and he hasn't even the curtsey to mention me by name

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                            ffs I've made a career out of that hand and he hasn't even the curtsey to mention me by name
                                            Enough of that now, you got mentioned as one of the top 100 degen gamblers for that hand, fulfilling a lifelong dream, you're just getting greedy.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Lol, there goes his claim.

Comment

Who you gonna call!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB7zfopiUA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB7zfopiUA[/ame]

Comment

Shallow Hal is the nuts!!
                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

nicnicnic in top form in Hot Tub Time Machine imo

Comment

An all time favourite of mine. A wonderful tune.
                                                        I'm sure I must have posted it in the old place but it's quiet in here tonight, enjoy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                          any one else going to hurts tonight?
                                                          Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                          this was the highlight for me:
                                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

although the version they played was about 10x than that
                                                          AGNL h vnvnvnvnvb;pdvgsui

Talked loads of my friends into coming from different parts of the country to see them, some of which I haven't seen in ages and its very rare to have them together in a group these days, so the pub was such banter and craic I lost all track of time.

Someone shouted at me around 9 about what time do I think we should shoot for going to Whelan's which resulted in a mad dash when they said the time. Made it in to see the last two songs FML, at least one of them was your highlight. I stood gutted after knowing it was the last song but it did turn into a pretty epic weekend so its all good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdYhGD2Ijw[/ame]

Opr
                                                          Last edited by Opr; 22-05-10, 23:35.

Comment

How come Alan Smurfit is in the top 50 for this wsop thing that the Vote Marty campaign is running for , but Marty isn't

Comment

How come Alan Smurfit is in the top 50 for this wsop thing that the Vote Marty campaign is running for , but Marty isn't
                                                              Alan is employing this team full time to vote for him.

Comment

confusing it is

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                  Shallow Hal is the nuts!!
                                                                  Yeah one of my fave films. There's some classic scenes in it, and a great hit-home moment where he meets the little girl Cadence for the 2nd time

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                    confusing it is
                                                                    Old Obi Wan is obviously better at vote getting than young Obi Wan.

Comment

What are the odds on ipoker crashing tomorrow night due to the inevitable massive overlay in the mini ECOOP ME?
                                                                      Last edited by dannydiamond; 23-05-10, 00:01.

Comment

Obviously Alan's popularity went out thru the roof after being hand-cuffed to Marty for his stag do

Comment

Final table of the $109 45k FO on ipoker. Lost a flip just before FT so will be needing some run good...9/9 atm.

edit: run good ran out...8th for 1.1k
                                                                          Last edited by 72over; 23-05-10, 00:34.
                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

gL 72, GOGOGO.

Comment

Bigger marketing budget than Boyles

Comment

For those who have not yet had the pleasure, and those of us who have, the film Brazil is starting on BBC in about five mins. Do yourself a favor.

There was some positive mentions of it here a couple of weeks back (think it was Hitchhiker in his pre-hedgehog phase)

It really is brilliant stuff, especially DeNiro's part.

Enjoy.

Comment

Just watching sky news now and they are talking about the BA Cabin Crew strikes upcoming. How can it make sense to have 3x5 day strikes in a 3 week period when the company is already in the financial shitter? I understand that people want to stick up for their jobs but this seems like yet anothe example of people trying to drive an already troubled company into the ground officially. Will that make them happy if BA folds or is bought by the likes of Lufthansa or Air France thus causing loads of jobs anyways?

I'm usre we will see even more of that here over the coming months with the public sector unions, but if they drive the government into bankruptcy by refusing to work with cuts then the real RDIII predictions can start.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                    For those who have not yet had the pleasure, and those of us who have, the film Brazil is starting on BBC in about five mins. Do yourself a favor.

There was some positive mentions of it here a couple of weeks back (think it was Hitchhiker in his pre-hedgehog phase)

It really is brilliant stuff, especially DeNiro's part.

Enjoy.
                                                                                    Judging by the start of it he must have been on some substances that made him inclined to cuddle hedgehogs when he enjoyed it, I'll stick with it for a while anyways, although I have enjoyed some Terry Gilliam films before.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I gave up on Brazil btw. Too weird.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          Just watching sky news now and they are talking about the BA Cabin Crew strikes upcoming. How can it make sense to have 3x5 day strikes in a 3 week period when the company is already in the financial shitter? I understand that people want to stick up for their jobs but this seems like yet anothe example of people trying to drive an already troubled company into the ground officially. Will that make them happy if BA folds or is bought by the likes of Lufthansa or Air France thus causing loads of jobs anyways?

I'm usre we will see even more of that here over the coming months with the public sector unions, but if they drive the government into bankruptcy by refusing to work with cuts then the real RDIII predictions can start.
                                                                                          Yer man Raoul Duke who used to post here years ago would have loads of examples of ailing companies where the employees went on these sort of illogical strikes, strikes were clearly only going to haste the demise of the company.
                                                                                          British Airways seems to still be full of old union guys who don't understand that it's no longer a government run company.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Bit of follow-up on the hedgehog incident. Girl who brought the hedgehog into her room for safe keeping last night was ever so slightly unhappy as the little fecker got out of the box he was being kept in and spent the whole night shitting his body weight all over her room (and it was a big-ass hedgehog). She was saying it was only after she had finished drying herself after her shower this morning that she noticed the droppings all over her towel! Know it's terrible, but it was so hard to keep a straight face as she described the amount of things in her room he defecated on.
                                                                                            I hope you threw your clothes in the washing machine seeing as you spent an hour cuddling the bloody thing.

Story reminds me a of neatness-freak chick I knew who on impulse bought a hamster on the way home from work.
                                                                                            Next day the little fella escaped from his cage and caused faecal mayhem in her celtic tiger apartment. Plush pile carpets, rugs at €500 a pop from habitat, bean bags, slippers, shoes - everything at ground level given his personal touch.
                                                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 23-05-10, 02:40.

Comment

Comment

Is it just me or did the "New Posts" button disappear ?.

Comment

I see Phil finally signed up...

Welcome to our newest member, isildur
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

2nd in the 3,5k fo for 542, 1st an extra 400 blips!! sick... was cl 15out still good to get ft in, been awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      I see Phil finally signed up...
                                                                                                      And he was in Clonmel last night.
                                                                                                      Hope he is back on TV3 soon.
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

anyone with nothing to do today come along and support

Comment

not for the squeamish, but a bullfight gone wrong

bull 1- torrero 0

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                            not for the squeamish, but a bullfight gone wrong

bull 1- torrero 0
                                                                                                            WOW , imo he deserves it as i dont agree with this type of sport at all .

Comment

Had a strange one last night sat at a cash table with an italian guy who claims he was with the irish team throughout the 1990 world cup. He said he was there interpreter and that he was even on the bench. He would have been around 22 at the time. He even claimed he had larry mullen in his car bringing him shopping during the tournament.

Tall tale or not hard to tell.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                WOW , imo he deserves it as i dont agree with this type of sport at all .
                                                                                                                Bit of a resemblence there damo,

Comment

Not gonna bother catching up with the last few days of thread, but lol unions and lol at bringing wild animals into a house!
                                                                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

That bull fighting vid is pretty rough! I hate bull fighting and hunting and so on (culture smulture imo) so thats perfect. Obv never want them to get killed but just enough agonising pain so they think twice about getting their cruel antics on again works well.

Comment

ugh, dying hungover

Comment

he got lucky imo..little tweak of the head and that bull was ripping his jaw/head off

Comment

Spectacular picture of the ISS and Atlantis transiting the sun last week.

Read about it here

The Full size image is incredible - here it is behind the spoiler: tag:
                                                                                                                          SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X