X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
    Nice score Kev!

BBV help required?

Mrs Ste05's Hen is next week and I've been asked to do up questions about us for a quiz they're having at it and I'm stuck on 10! Google only has questions that I answer and she has to see if she can match them instead of questions about us as a couple.

So does anyone have any ideas?

The questions I have ATM for ideas are:

What year did they meet?
    What is childs Birthday?
    Where was child conceived?
    What is the full name of the town where they are getting married?
    Where did they first sleep in the same bed together?
    How many houses have they lived in?
    Where was their first foreign holiday together?
    How many pets do they have?

Any ideas??
    Why don't they just go drinking instead?

spootid wimmins

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

anybody playing the mini ecoop omaha tonight?

Too hot to stay in doors off to tramco for the rugby and soccer, i hear they have nice beer garden
        Last edited by Hornswaggl; 22-05-10, 16:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          yep. could easily be wrong though as brain wouldn't be working the best today

Had these discounted figures:

Initial: -260 -207

50.92 42.59
          82.30 72.01
          67.47 57.15
          44.10 37.48
          53.08 25.86

NPV 37.89 28.11
          Were you using the same discount factors? 7%discount factor - Yr1 .9346, Yr2 .8734 Yr3 .8163 Yr4 .7629 Yr5 .713?
          I've same PV's in year one, but they are different there after...
          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
              Nice score Kev!

BBV help required?

Mrs Ste05's Hen is next week and I've been asked to do up questions about us for a quiz they're having at it and I'm stuck on 10! Google only has questions that I answer and she has to see if she can match them instead of questions about us as a couple.

So does anyone have any ideas?

The questions I have ATM for ideas are:

What year did they meet?
              What is childs Birthday?
              Where was child conceived?
              What is the full name of the town where they are getting married?
              Where did they first sleep in the same bed together?
              How many houses have they lived in?
              Where was their first foreign holiday together?
              How many pets do they have?

Any ideas??
              no mention of a quiz in here

HenParty.ie is your one stop shop for the best hen party ideas, activities, accessories, decorations and packages in Ireland, the UK and Europe!

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                what does mrs ste call mr ste's willy?
                come out
                come out
                where ever you are

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

What an epic day so far
                  > Finished last long run and now on taper down to marathon
                  > Ice cold beer out the back
                  > BBQ
                  > Up a few buyins playing in the sun
                  > Epic playoff match
                  > Hopefully off to the Boozer later for CL match

No beats at all stick it up your gash

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                    Next up Rugby!
                    brilliant what time is KO

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                      What an epic day so far
                      > Finished last long run and now on taper down to marathon
                      > Ice cold beer out the back
                      > BBQ
                      > Up a few buyins playing in the sun
                      > Epic playoff match
                      > Hopefully off to the Boozer later for CL match

No beats at all stick it up your gash
                      bastard
                      hope the boozer thing dosn't come off for you
                      Last edited by Angry-Ball; 22-05-10, 16:32.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                        brilliant what time is KO
                        Its half hour into the first half!

Comment

Its half hour into the first half!
                          AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

link please

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                            Were you using the same discount factors? 7%discount factor - Yr1 .9346, Yr2 .8734 Yr3 .8163 Yr4 .7629 Yr5 .713?
                            I've same PV's in year one, but they are different there after...
                            Discount factor is 8%!

Comment

I'm a tech noob, can anyone recommend me a very good camera. I am going travelling all over for a year and need a quality camera .

Complete rip off in stores so am getting it online and could use some help
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

wtf is rooney thinking

Comment

Gogogogogo Blackpool, Ian Holloway will make for epic entertainment

Comment

LOL, that's the problem, I can't go too dirty, cos my Mum, her Mum and loads of Aunties are going, so it needs to be cleanish.
                                    Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Why don't they just go drinking instead?

spootid wimmins
                                    QFMFT!!!! I have to do more work for her fucking Hen then I did for my stag!!

meh, I might just handball it back to the Maid of Honour!

Stupid wimmin is true.

Off to a beer garden for the night now!! woohoo

Comment

Oh and the answer is clearly Major General Hugh Mungous. He recently got a promotion!!

Comment

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

link please
                                        justin.tv/twomint

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                          Gogogogogo Blackpool, Ian Holloway will make for epic entertainment
                                          I can just imagine some of the lols we will have next season, guy is a legend.

Comment

Iphones are great but fk me it's impossible to text on them whilst driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                              anybody playing the mini ecoop omaha tonight?

Too hot to stay in doors off to tramco for the rugby and soccer, i hear they have nice beer garden
                                              60ft Screen, €3 pints too apparently, I shall be frequenting it a bit later for the young wans that do be there.

Comment

Discount factor is 8%!
                                                D'oh!

Well at least when I've adjusted the discount factor our results match
                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                  Iphones are great but fk me it's impossible to text on them whilst driving!
                                                  possibly a good feature!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                      60ft Screen, €3 pints too apparently, I shall be frequenting it a bit later for the young wans that do be there.
                                                      odds on emmet tryin to chap up darren's missus?

Comment

how can you watch that? The American coverage?

"Heineken Cup Championship Game"

Comment

possibly a good feature!
                                                          Probably +EV in the long run alright

Comment

commentary isnt american at all. Not watching the half time show at all!

Comment

LOL I just clicked the link, the first words were "The final forty of the tournament coming up soon". FFS!!

Comment

that is tempting, was going to head into Woolshed or some pitchers... apaarently the CL final is on in 3d not that i'm arsed bout that

Comment

Im running worse than I ever thought was imaginable at the pokies-I really honestly genuinly have felt like crying a few times. Normally I read these posts and think LOL get a fooking grip-variance deal with it but really its like I just cant hold/get there/ ever..ACTUALLY ever. Ive had my fair chunk of incredible luck this year so I guess complaining is a little rich but meh poker is some giant fooking bastard of a game.

Comment

was looking at the first half highlights on it there
                                                                    massive lol at the yanks

Comment

very tempted to go chatting with that wan on the top right of the justin tv stream page

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                        Im running worse than I ever thought was imaginable at the pokies-I really honestly genuinly have felt like crying a few times. Normally I read these posts and think LOL get a fooking grip-variance deal with it but really its like I just cant hold/get there/ ever..ACTUALLY ever. Ive had my fair chunk of incredible luck this year so I guess complaining is a little rich but meh poker is some giant fooking bastard of a game.
                                                                        combine that with trying to bluff really bad calling stations and you have me last night, so tonight I hit town and get blotto'd, taxi to my gaff is about 50 quid so I've booked a room for 49 , yahoo, fk you poker. I spit on you with my alcoholic spiddle.

i''ll be on here tomorrow no doubt bemoaning the hot weather and the pukes.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          combine that with trying to bluff really bad calling stations and you have me last night, so tonight I hit town and get blotto'd, taxi to my gaff is about 50 quid so I've booked a room for 49 , yahoo, fk you poker. I spit on you with my alcoholic spiddle.

i''ll be on here tomorrow no doubt bemoaning the hot weather and the pukes.
                                                                          that deal is still a bit -EV
                                                                          add on cost of driving own car and parking or if not driving the cost of the bus

Comment

steal the soaps from the hotel to make up the extra €2/3 difference so

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0N_hd0drIc[/ame]
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

steal the soaps from the hotel to make up the extra €2/3 difference so
                                                                                towels,pillows and table lamps thats where the big bucks are. the tv if its any good or at least the batteries out off the remote

Comment

that deal is still a bit -EV
                                                                                  add on cost of driving own car and parking or if not driving the cost of the bus
                                                                                  ya can't beat a wee walk to your bed as opposed to a long taxi drive home. worth the 10er parking/petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    ya can't beat a wee walk to your bed as opposed to a long taxi drive home. worth the 10er parking/petrol.
                                                                                    plus the added bonus of shagging a complete stranger

Comment

Game on now !!
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Poor enough final, correct result based on the performances through the year though.

Comment

anyone know where i can watch the stormers v waratahs s14 rugby match online

Comment

Originally posted by marty smyth View Post
                                                                                            anyone know where i can watch the stormers v waratahs s14 rugby match online

On here.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                              cheers

Comment

Ste05"

Comment

What a day!
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                    I'm a tech noob, can anyone recommend me a very good camera. I am going travelling all over for a year and need a quality camera .

Complete rip off in stores so am getting it online and could use some help
                                                                                                    how much you want to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      What a day!
                                                                                                      I agree, now to the pub for the fianle!

Comment

Just in case anyone forgot one of the highlights of the tv viewing year just started.

Cant wait to see who wins over the rainbow.

Comment

Blackpool!!!!!11
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Think I've thought of my prop bet, the old standard prop bet

0.00 to 1k in account in 1 month
                                                                                                            too overused?
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                              how much you want to spend?
                                                                                                              anything up to €200, just a nice travel camera really. I was looking at the fancy black ones but thinking they're too big for travelling
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                Think I've thought of my prop bet, the old standard prop bet

0.00 to 1k in account in 1 month
                                                                                                                too overused?
                                                                                                                At least it will be black and white. What site would you play on? Stars?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  At least it will be black and white. What site would you play on? Stars?
                                                                                                                  Not sure yet tbh, won't be able to do it for a while just wondering if odds would be worth it. Would obviously be putting up a lot of money as 1k wouldn't be much incentive so sussing it out
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Not sure how much action you would get here, but all depends on the odds I reckon. It shouldn't be that hard to find similar threads on 2p2 or the likes with some odds in there. Verifiability will be a big thing, so from that POV an ipoker skin might be better if you can get someone from here to agree to check. If it is stars or FT, I don't know if they provide any verification services for the likes of this though?

Comment

LOL,howard finkel for president.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        LOL,howard finkel for president.
                                                                                                                        diagf

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                          diagf
                                                                                                                          had to look it up,very funny.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X