Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropped 15 buyins on playmoney, was pretty sick.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
      Final 8 in the ipoker 20k DS. 5/8
      good luck in this mate
      was going to play this earlier but missed the kickoff, so i ended up playing another tournie instead. don't think ipoker likes me as it did me no favours. anyhow i won't be railing as i am going to hit the sack.

but take her down

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post
        somebody posted how to crack a wireless network a while ago. can you post here how or pm if not suitable here

thanks
        Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
        be interested to know this aswell

you might pass on the info by pm if you get it
        same, need to get into my own wireless network as I have no idea what the password/code is.

Comment

72 you doing Vegas this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
            yeah at least you knew when to quit before tilt caused you to piss away the rest of it

anyhow:
            how is the lotto quest going??
            got my own system up and running atm, basically i buy all €6 quick picks for the lotto and the euromillions i stick them up on the notice board on the side of the kitchen press and don't bother to check them as they are loosers any how,

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

same, need to get into my own wireless network as I have no idea what the password/code is.
              admin is default password and username on most home wireless systems

i was looking to hack into a hotels or office wireless

Comment

eircom?
                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

yeah at least you knew when to quit before tilt caused you to piss away the rest of it

anyhow
                  Actually, stars wouldn't allow me anymore rebuys.

how is the lotto quest going??
                  Sh1t, it's a process though.

got my own system up and running atm, basically i buy all €6 quick picks for the lotto and the euromillions i stick them up on the notice board on the side of the kitchen press and don't bother to check them as they are loosers any how,
                  TBH, I think you've found your level.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                    eircom?
                    nah, it's a belkin wireless router, my brother setup the wireless network for me but I have no recollection of him ever telling me the wep code or what not, I'm usually good with not losing important sh1t like that.

I still have my desktop plugged in via it and a laptop with a lead, but obv not the wireless element.
                    I should just try and set it up again, it's just that when he was setting it up, he was constantly telling me that he had to set it up right so nobody could gain access that shouldn't, so he kind of put me off setting it up myself.

Comment

good luck in this mate
                      was going to play this earlier but missed the kickoff, so i ended up playing another tournie instead. don't think ipoker likes me as it did me no favours. anyhow i won't be railing as i am going to hit the sack.

but take her down
                      aahhh
                      i dropped in for a look

who knows i might learn something

Comment

nah, it's a belkin wireless router, my brother setup the wireless network for me but I have no recollection of him ever telling me the wep code or what not, I'm usually good with not losing important sh1t like that.

I still have my desktop plugged in via it and a laptop with a lead, but obv not the wireless element.
                        I should just try and set it up again, it's just that when he was setting it up, he was constantly telling me that he had to set it up right so nobody could gain access that shouldn't, so he kind of put me off setting it up myself.

192.168.0.1 into your browser generally opens its toolbox, if it asks for username and password, try admin for both and see how you get on from there.
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

72, were you a tough decision for the 33k flop there?
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

log into it and see if you can change it from there?

192.168.0.1 into your browser generally opens its toolbox, if it asks for username and password, try admin for both and see how you get on from there.
                              Thanks, not at it at the moment, in the process of moving over the next week, when I get settled I'd like to get it back running.

I think I've tried a few combos like that as I started googling it one day and eventually figured I'd have to start from scratch when I get around to it.

Also, then I started seeing people (here?) saying that older wireless routers (it'd be maybe 5 years old) won't run the newer speeds/connections very well now, or something to that effect.

Comment

Sigh.....bedtime

Comment

lol, wp.

Should make it his next book cover.

Comment

if your neighbours are on eircom, you can easy access there wifi

just paste the SSID (eg. eircom 4640 2987) into this site and in return it will give you the default "WEP" key assigned to that router.
                                    Use my neighbours whenever dad is on ps3 xD

Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

the man is a complete looper tbh

Comment

that den guy is getting some sweet cards
                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

boom

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post

just paste the SSID (eg. eircom 4640 2987) into this site and in return it will give you the default "WEP" key assigned to that router.

http://s4dd.yore.ma/eircom/
                                            wow, that's sick.
                                            Is it possible for people on eircom not to display their SSID number as their network name?

Edit: I see it's possible for them to change from the default wep which this is.
                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 22-05-10, 02:08.

Comment

wow, that's sick.
                                              Is it possible for people on eircom not to display their SSID number as their network name?
                                              it was all over the news last year and eircom appealed to everyone to change their password from the default, and set up easy to follow guides on how to do it. but, the Irish, being Irish, didnt bother.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

it was all over the news last year and eircom appealed to everyone to change their password from the default, and set up easy to follow guides on how to do it. but, the Irish, being Irish, didnt bother.
                                                bet they complained about it though

Comment

popcorn is reheating over in ipr thread. someones home from the pub
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ul with the A6 v AQ
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                      72 you doing Vegas this year?
                                                      Doesn't look like it atm. May be skipping the country at the end of the year so don't wanna risk running bad in LV.
                                                      72, were you a tough decision for the 33k flop there?
                                                      I had 77. I know I should have given up on turn if I'm not calling the river, esp vs him, but meh...
                                                      that den guy is getting some sweet cards
                                                      Note to self...stop V betting Den on the river cause he always has it lol.
                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Steve Coogan is gas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yad_ASuYkXI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Sir I commend you

Sorted

Comment

UL 72, of course he had it!!
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

UL 72, of course he had it!!
                                                              LOL...OBV!!! 4th for 2k. Have finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in that mtt before so suppose I have to give the other regs their turn

TY for the rail!
                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Alphabet Sheep part III for those intherested

Comment

It only works if they haven't changed the default password, which everyone should.

Also, you can get this for the iphone, and ipod, its very hands, app called SSID or something, automatics does the above if they haven't changed PW

Comment

donk fish ldo
                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

What's this Ido thing?

HU for playmoney rolls?

Comment

An Irish couple decided to go to Spain to thaw out during a particularly icy winter.

They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.
                                                                        Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules.

So, the husband left Cobh and flew to Barcelona on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel.

There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife.

However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.
                                                                        Meanwhile, somewhere in Kerry , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.
                                                                        The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
                                                                        Subject: I've Arrived
                                                                        Date: October 16, 2008

I know you're surprised to hear from me.

They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones.
                                                                        I've just arrived and have been checked in.

I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
                                                                        Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. F***ing hot down here!
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Could have been done a lot better but great ending imo
                                                                        Last edited by 72over; 22-05-10, 03:02.
                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

What's this Ido thing?

HU for playmoney rolls?
                                                                          Ldo= like duhh obviously

Brag?!?!?= Pissed

MEGA MEGA BEAT= exam at 12:30 2mo FML

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What's this Ido thing?

HU for playmoney rolls?
                                                                              Wait till i sober up, not blowing my play money roll drunk in case you suck out on me obv
                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                Wait till i sober up, not blowing my play money roll drunk in case you suck out on me obv
                                                                                SPOILER

Comment

Glad you found it useful, yeah Mellor i have it on my iphone, very handy indeed.
                                                                                  The beauty is most people dont change their default WEP due to the lazies. Of course that should be taken advantage of
                                                                                  Last edited by BrianByrne; 22-05-10, 03:56.
                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Actuallly bought a hedgehog home tonight. It was only when the housemates pointed out that this was weird that I copped on. Had seriously spent at least an hour cuddling him until someone pointed out it was a hedgehog.
                                                                                    Jesus Hitchhiker, you really do create some epic shenanigans when you're drunk. Let me know next time you're going out, I'll drive up to you.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Twisted. Lotsa drink. If that wasn't clear. Just being thorough cause Ace wont get it. Owned a French person in French. Shocked myself. Didnt need a Tshirt either

Yup.

Champions.

Comment

Glad you found it useful, yeah Mellor i have it on my iphone, very handy indeed.
                                                                                        The beauty is most people dont change their default WEP due to the lazies. Of course that should be taken advantage of
                                                                                        We've never changed ours from the default, but the WEP key was not even close when i just tried it there

Comment

Great day of sport ahead. Been working all week so looking forward to panning out all day and watching sport!

Comment

Just connect your laptop to your router with an ethernet cable.

Open your browser and type 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.0 into the address bar and it should bring up your routers homepage. Click on Wireless on the left and it'll display your WEP key.

Copy and paste it into your wireless client and away you go.

BTW if anyone here is sitting with the standard WEP and SSID on their router then change it, those things can be cracked in about 20 seconds.

I'd advise changing the SSID and switching the encryption to WPA at the very least.
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Has anyone been to Sicily,specifically Trepani?

I could use a few tips on places to stay please.
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                We've never changed ours from the default, but the WEP key was not even close when i just tried it there
                                                                                                thats odd, has worked everytime ive used it
                                                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

eugh dyin

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    eugh dyin
                                                                                                    +1

Head like a concrete block, was about to go play some football, but realised I'm still far too shaky to drive

Comment

Actuallly bought a hedgehog home tonight. It was only when the housemates pointed out that this was weird that I copped on. Had seriously spent at least an hour cuddling him until someone pointed out it was a hedgehog.
                                                                                                      Hitchhiker you are legendary
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I got a good 20 minutes of laughing out of that.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                        Just connect your laptop to your router with an ethernet cable.

Open your browser and type 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.0 into the address bar and it should bring up your routers homepage. Click on Wireless on the left and it'll display your WEP key.

Copy and paste it into your wireless client and away you go.

BTW if anyone here is sitting with the standard WEP and SSID on their router then change it, those things can be cracked in about 20 seconds.

I'd advise changing the SSID and switching the encryption to WPA at the very least.
                                                                                                        Leave it open IMO, then you cannot be held responsible for whats downlaoded on it
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone know the best place to watch the rugby/football out near the Curragh this evening?
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Sir Hitchhiker, you are my hero!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                              Sir Hitchhiker, you are my hero!!!!
                                                                                                              lol, I just went on to change his tagline and I guess you had just done it...

Comment

...
                                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 22-05-10, 12:50.
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  yeah, I think eircom may have changed the way they generate WEP keys after last year, so if you've only got it in the last year it shouldnt match up
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    lol, I just went on to change his tagline and I guess you had just done it...
                                                                                                                    LOL, great minds think alike!!

Comment

thanks for the advice yesterday BBv however looks like my Laptop is fooked. I'm living in Newcastle so will probably go out this weekend tnearby o buy one, please recommend a good value one , thanks in advance.

my golfie picks are going well.

O'Hearn and Els in a Double.

Comment

lol i can't believe i just reported someone for trolling and spoiling my thread in the ct forum on boards.

Comment

arse, things are blocked again
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8n DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.irishpokerboards.com Port 80
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X