Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it last night Hitchhiker, thought it was hilarious, the cardboard yoke was pants, the other thing was clever though, and if it was a bit bigger, would sell well imo.

The girl who has invented "something" but can't tell anyone about it is a pain in the hole.

Is it available online, or just BBC 3?

Comment

there's a log floating in the Liffey that looks remarkably like a crocodile
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Has anyone seen 'Build it bigger - Palazzo' ? Recommended.

Here is the first 5 minutes - doesn't show any of the construction, pretty crazy though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aexD2SjF924[/ame]
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          there's a log floating in the Liffey that looks remarkably like a crocodile
          Another one of your steak dinners on the way out to sea?

Comment

Play pac-man where it says google!

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Another one of your steak dinners on the way out to sea?
              thanks for that image

the quayside strollers are double-taking like mad when they see it, surreptitiously having another look to see is it really a croc and then taking photos on their phones

I haven't gone for a close-up myself yet but i think we can be fairly certain that the Liffey has not been overrun with saurine predators. Maybe dodge your daily dip just to be on the safe side.

Comment

didn't a bit of BK die a few weeks ago awell?
                and then you gave up the pokers
                and now you hear about armstrong being on drungs and you died a little more - your not having a good year BK

How's the poker radio thing coming along?

Comment

leaving for austin in a few hours again. i will be playing in the U.S club rugby national championships. if we win the round of 16 and quarter finals which we should then going to colorado to play semi's/final in a huge stadium and on tv also. One time and all that

Comment

anyone know what time the monthly starts in the loft, Naas tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      Apologies, there seems to be something strange with that link, it does work some of the time. This one works all the time though: http://kitchensync.listen2myradio.com/
                      I ended up logging off so i missed it, do you have it saved so i can give it a listen like on the old site you use to use?
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

right, I'm off for 3 weeks holidays

try not to wreck the joint in my absense

*last word inserted especially to infuriate kayroo

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pacman ah the memories

To cheer everyone out and help them with the time out its the 30 year anniversary of pacman and google have it for you to play

Just click the insert Coin section to play
                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Play pac-man where it says google!

www.google.com

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!!! NSFW

SPOILER

Comment

Tv show remixes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZpo89mmJo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPqxWQ-YfS0[/ame]
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        Just had possibly the sweetest and strangest email from a student worrying about her progress. Can't post it obv, but Chinese students just have to be the most happily innocent people ever created.
                                        dirty commis imo

Comment

Did pretty well of last year's Eurovision thanks to a superb piece of advice from a guy on another forum.

Eurovision Advice

Asked him for his thoughts on this year's contest, and this is what we've got so far.

suffice to say this is wide open this time, not a chance that azerbaijan is a true 2/1 shot more like 7/1 at best in my book, and the 3rd in, israel, at 8/1 is an absolute no hoper, I have it at 200/1 all day....so the market is simply wrong and therefore there are real ricks.

until we see the german rehearsal, all bets are off, this kid, the german version of cheryl cole, could resonate with juries or make no impact, and this german song alone makes the market tough to call.

there is one certainty at a price capable of paying for a good quality summer holiday...as i say i will be back later over the weekend and pass it on........in the meantime if you want, just lay israel in all the markets, ie to win, to finish top 4, to finish top ten, as i dont see this registering at all.
                                          now is the time to step in and bet.

the contest has 2 semi finals(tuesday and thursday) and the final next saturday.

the market to get your punting teeth stuck into is semi final 1 on tuesday night. this is regarded as a very weak semi final. in a sea of mediocrity there is one absolute stand out performer and that is greece...now it is more of a war chant than a song, it is presented in a dramatic way and by far and away the most memorable entry in semi final 1.

3 years ago the finnish monsters lordi came from nowhere to win outright due to a dramatic and memorable performance, should greece get a good late draw in final( the order will not be known until 11pm on Thursday night), then their current outright price of 66/1 could be manna from heaven.

priced between 3/1 and 4/1 with 1/4 1,2,3 generally available, greece are certain to finish in the 3 in semi final 1 and in my book i would make them around 4/7 to win, the lack of neighbours voting in this semi final is a minor negative, however greece will absorb votes from all juries and that will be enough to get them across the line.

by the way VC are offering 1/10 on greece qualifying for the final, the easiest 10% interest you are going to get on your money in all of 2010.

so have a good wedge on greece at 7/2, 4/1 to win semi final 1, put them in each way doubles/trebles with any each way steal horses in the next few days and build yourself a nice multiplier.............also a few bucks each way on greece at 66/1 for the outright 1/4 1234 will give you a good trading position at least come next saturday night.

Comment

This is the song btw.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g43VsAHeWpc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Sitting out in the back garden in the sun on a Friday evening sinking some beers and playing some pokahs for the laugh really is the nuts. Monday is a lifetime away

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Sitting out in the back garden in the sun on a Friday evening sinking some beers and playing some pokahs for the laugh really is the nuts. Monday is a lifetime away
                                                yeah its a beautifull evening allright

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

just as a matter of interest can boyles use a person's photo without that persons permission? i notice for their caption compeition that they have a pic of DBC - isn't he barred from using their skin? seems abit out of line imo.

Comment

that is awful

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                      just as a matter of interest can boyles use a person's photo without that persons permission? i notice for their caption compeition that they have a pic of DBC - isn't he barred from using their skin? seems abit out of line imo.
                                                      Short answer...

if they own the copy right for the photo then yes (assuming it was taken in a public place where the subject has no "reasonable expectation of privacy").
                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        myself and one of my friends spent the day deciding whether or not to buy a mare. She would have remained in training for the rest of the season and we would have put her for breeding purposes next year. Anyway we were humming and hawing and will we wont we etc. Decided we would buy her and I made the call to say we would buy her pending me flying to england in the morning to inspect and finalise the deal. obv I make the call and she had been sold in the afternoon whilst we were delaying and procrastinating.

Id take odds on her winning 2 of her next 4 races - fck it.

/rant.
                                                        Is there much too be made with one mare for breeding purposes, i had a horse with a couple of lads last year and it cost us a fortune with the injuries and whatnot, we nearly got a touch out of it, it was 2nd in wexford when we backed it from 10s to 4s

Comment

Right who wants to start a Red Dead Redemption bbv posse!!!!
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I have RDR unopened beside me, I'll give it a few hours tonight get awesome at it and then I'll be up for some posse forming I'm sure
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                              Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                              I have RDR unopened beside me, I'll give it a few hours tonight get awesome at it and then I'll be up for some posse forming I'm sure
                                                              would appreciate feedback here lads.

Comment

Me too, bought it at 10am this morning and only home now.
                                                                Been dying to play it all day.
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

i have no idea what you're talking about. which reminds me; i only found out yesterday that one of the guys in westlife is gay. I sometimes wonder if i'm 5starpool living in a twenty year old's body.

Comment

What a great day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PDns23RWY[/ame]
                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Some Arnold man love. What a guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIIU042FKpc&feature=player[/ame]!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                        i have no idea what you're talking about. which reminds me; i only found out yesterday that one of the guys in westlife is gay. I sometimes wonder if i'm 5starpool living in a twenty year old's body.
                                                                        Ah now, even I knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                          did you hear about ricky martin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                            Happy Friday everyone!!! NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                            i asked you to keep the pics of the missus to yourself

Comment

So glad the days work is over. Over the course of the day ;
                                                                              1) I was almost in two seperate head on collisions within 10 minutes of each other while driving between Limerick and Cork. both times I rounded a bend to meet a car overtaking another car on the bend.
                                                                              2) My cheap shitty combat trousers ripped at the crotch and proceeded to tear down almost as far as my knee over the days work.
                                                                              3) Arrived to a clients shop at 12.55 to see them locking for lunch, and had to wait an hour for them to re-open.
                                                                              4) Stabbed myself deeply into the side of my hand with a stanley blade, one of those cuts were you see a lot of white and blue stuff before the blood obscures your view. A portion of my thumb has been numb since, hoping its just the body recovering and not nerve damage.

Cold beer time.
                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                So glad the days work is over. Over the course of the day ;
                                                                                1) I was almost in two seperate head on collisions within 10 minutes of each other while driving between Limerick and Cork. both times I rounded a bend to meet a car overtaking another car on the bend.
                                                                                2) My cheap shitty combat trousers ripped at the crotch and proceeded to tear down almost as far as my knee over the days work.
                                                                                3) Arrived to a clients shop at 12.55 to see them locking for lunch, and had to wait an hour for them to re-open.
                                                                                4) Stabbed myself deeply into the side of my hand with a stanley blade, one of those cuts were you see a lot of white and blue stuff before the blood obscures your view. A portion of my thumb has been numb since, hoping its just the body recovering and not nerve damage.

Cold beer time.
                                                                                Sounds like a nice day. You should probably have gone to a doctor though, or magic it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  Just had possibly the sweetest and strangest email from a student worrying about her progress. Can't post it obv, but Chinese students just have to be the most happily innocent people ever created.
                                                                                  Post a replica.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    Sounds like a nice day. You should probably have gone to a doctor though, or magic it better.
                                                                                    its closing up quite well, obv im not going to pull at it but i think since it was a razor slice its pulling back together fairly cleanly. Magic, Obv.
                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Been asleep all day, started night shift at 7pm. Only just saw Google. OMG NERDGASM.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Brag: snaged it for a measly €42 on Amazon.

Beat: have to wait until Monday before it arrives.

Variance: yeehaw whoop whoop haa
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                          would appreciate feedback here lads.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=4045
                                                                                          You hoodwinked a pensioner out of his last few cents.For shame sir,for shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                            leaving for austin in a few hours again. i will be playing in the U.S club rugby national championships. if we win the round of 16 and quarter finals which we should then going to colorado to play semi's/final in a huge stadium and on tv also. One time and all that
                                                                                            Good luck dude, sounds epic. Meant to ask you this before, what level did you play at here before going over?
                                                                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                              Brag: snaged it for a measly €42 on Amazon.

Beat: have to wait until Monday before it arrives.

Variance: yeehaw whoop whoop haa
                                                                                              Cost me 44 euro and came with a free blu ray DVD and I have it right now
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

no you bought a blu ray dvd for €2

Comment

Fuckin local gamestop is a thieving band of rustlers and outlaws.

Comment

I'd like to know what the multiplayer is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      Defo not my idea. I dont want to incur the wrath of DBC on the blog.

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                      Short answer...

if they own the copy right for the photo then yes (assuming it was taken in a public place where the subject has no "reasonable expectation of privacy").
                                                                                                      It was a stock photo we had on file.

Comment

crystal swing on the late late show tonight

i can't wait

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I have been talked into this, why oh why can i not say no.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zblr8g3P7tw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erE8WTngaAY[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                              crystal swing on the late late show tonight

i can't wait
                                                                                                              Again? ..jaysus.

Comment

New nike add is just awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                                  Good luck dude, sounds epic. Meant to ask you this before, what level did you play at here before going over?
                                                                                                                  ye looking forward to it a lot. playing a californian team called marin reds who only had to win division to get auto spot in nationals. we had to a texas division, then qualify from texas championships and then qualify again from western U.S playoffs. they havent played in ages and we should pound them and should win on sunday in quarters as well if we play. We have played the previous 3 national champions and only lost twice all year, once was final of westerns and the other was start of season so feeling confident of going further.

i played at an average level. played for belvedere for 8 years but was 17 stone and in the front row and then lost 5/6 stone and left belvo in 4th year so played u20's. start of third season i got 3 very bad concussions in 5 weeks or so and never went back which was a regret.

the team has lots of potential but struggle for cash and space.We're the only team left that doesnt have its own field or clubhouse. We dont have a coach as they decided to get rid of him at start of year. all other teams get 50/60 people out to every practice session and we struggle to make 20 and thats even lower now with injuries and our token black guy being in prison. its such a shame he is wire-esque because he is an incredible athlete. So we are basically a clusterfuck of a team but we play some good rugby with the number 8 being one of the best players iv ever played with and that includes cian healy and ian keatley. the big national side feeder teams have been trying to recruit him for 5 years or so but he is a fiend for weed and wont give it up so wont play for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                    Again? ..jaysus.
                                                                                                                    you have got to be excited

right

Comment

just came 2nd for the one killarney package on stars FML

dfdhfsdjdfzvnzkvxbjar jsd cjzvfv msd nverjvdjsnmcxvzdvdvmfdmv

Comment

Jebus heartbreaking stuff on LLS.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                          Jebus heartbreaking stuff on LLS.
                                                                                                                          Yeah unreal. Fuckin hell, couldnt even imagine the loss.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X