X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    Well played tony.

For interest, ICM split is pretty much 5.7/5k/5k, take the deal screw the variance imo
    This doesn't include money taken out to play on for (you have to on PS right)
    Originally posted by Ace View Post
    nope only on FT
    No thats the rule on Pokerstars, but i think it's only for the bigger buyin games. It's usually mentioned in the tournie lobby. I would have been happy enough to even take $500 out and play on.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Cheers lads.

Pretty happy with how i played. That Q10 hand was LOL but i think i deserved it tbh. Ship the $5k

Fuckin great result, Tony. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella. Enjoy the spoils.

Edit: This post in Hold'em Theory needs more love:
      Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 20-05-10, 03:10.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Good shot Tony

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-05-10, 06:03.

Comment

I got some good news in a text last night...

SHIP SHIP

Comment

Just home from a 4 handed 5/10/20/40 game in the fitz. Spun 400 up to 2.8k in no time at all! Unfortunately I'd already spun it down from 3.5k. Must remember to fold my 65 on 6s 4s 2s 4c 2h in 4k pots in future doh
                Last edited by pok3rplaya; 20-05-10, 08:13.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  Bit of an odd one.
                  I have two tickets for the Shawshank Redemption in the Gaiety tomorrow night.
                  I can't go so who wants them
                  bump for the daytime crowd
                  on tonight
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
                    Just home from a 4 handed 5/10/20/40 game in the fitz. Spun 400 up to 2.8k in no time at all! Unfortunately I'd already spun it down from 3.5k. Must remember to fold my 65 on 6s 4s 2s 4c 2h in 4k pots in future doh
                    If id known you only had a 5 kicker i have told you to fold, jeffrey cud easily have 67

Comment

Yeah but Qh 8d is in his range too remember

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                        A test for the BBV.

I have a few things on the go at the minute that I'd welcome some recommendations on.

1. Honeymoon recommendations. I'm hoping to book my honeymoon in the next few weeks. I want no more then a 2-3 hour flight from Ireland. Honeymoon is in August for 2-3 weeks. Ideally relaxing luxury for the first few days and then some sightseeing or activities. Any suggestions?
                        I went to write 'Italy, Venice to start with obv.' and then realised that it will be stinky hot, smelly and overrun with tourons in August.

Maybe go up in the mountains - some nice romantic spot up by Lake Como or somewhere. Stay in an old castle converted to luxury hotel sort of thing.

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                        3. Wedding present. Looking to buy two presents for two couples getting married this weekend. Hoping to spend no more then 300 each. Both own their own homes a long time. Any ideas other then cash? (a carefully chosen voucher would be acceptable at this stage!)
                        just buy a €300 voucher for this a, you will basically be treating them to a luxury weekend away wherever they want, whenever they want - and you'll be keeping it Irish so it's patriotic spending!
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
                          when did the fitz games start playing so big?

Comment

Was about to quote this and say "v.tempted to read the spoiler, but have to resist, i'm a season and a half back in lost. Gave it up when I left"

Guess what I forgot, spoiler text is readable in quotes. I ninja deleted and got away with it.

Mods, bug report etc
                            I am fairly sure this is a vbulletin 'feature' not a bug.

Comment

The brochure for Gerrards house which has recently been put up for sale is getting sent around work.

He is Obv iously packing up and heading off to Inter!

Its too big to attach here but if anyone wants a nosey just PM me you email,and I'll send it across

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                I went to write 'Italy, Venice to start with obv.' and then realised that it will be stinky hot, smelly and overrun with tourons in August.

Maybe go up in the mountains - some nice romantic spot up by Lake Como or somewhere. Stay in an old castle converted to luxury hotel sort of thing.
                                Olly, I was in Slovenia a few years ago and it strikes me as a good spot for a honeymoon - Lake Bled is stunning and the country in general is very beautiful with loads to do if you don't want to be stuck in one place the entire time. The Slovenian people were really nice as well, I would even say easier to get along with than their neighbours on either side, the Italians or the Croatians (both of which can be stuck up their arses!)

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                  Watching a luckychewy video on LeggoPoker, he gets raised on a pot and checks the location of raiser
                                  Munster

"Seems European, they're usually quite aggressive, I'll give him respect".

Just thought it was interesting that he knew/guessed Munster was European, and also that he can say that an entire continent of players are aggressive.
                                  this is an interesting point

iam joined with pokerpwnage and i have often seen the pros check where a guy is from before making a call or play. the theory is that if its a country where poker is only starting to be played they will presume that a guy has little or no experience and give him less credit for having a good hand. i think i have heard this been mentioned 3 times in their videos

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I do it all the time ^^^^^^
                                    CHK if they are french anyway

Comment

Easy game in WW this time!

Villagers a 100% lock!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                        Easy game in WW this time!

Villagers a 100% lock!
                                        lol, im such a retard

Comment

what happened in ww?!
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                            what happened in ww?!
                                            i pm everyone the list of villagers

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                              Watching a luckychewy video on LeggoPoker, he gets raised on a pot and checks the location of raiser
                                              Munster

"Seems European, they're usually quite aggressive, I'll give him respect".

Just thought it was interesting that he knew/guessed Munster was European, and also that he can say that an entire continent of players are aggressive.

German city

Comment

Originally posted by Kennyg View Post
                                                I always assume Munster is the German city as well. Shirley not many Irish people use their province as their 'location'.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                  i pm everyone the list of villagers
                                                  LOL,Twilight,I love it
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

how do i send a mass pm without everne seeing the names ive sent it to

Comment

how do i send a mass pm without everne seeing the names ive sent it to
                                                      BCC,I think

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                        Myself and my friend discussing whether or not it is legal or ilegal to have sexual relations with a downsydrome Person, he says it is as long as they consent.

I Agree however, can a person with downsydrome give proper consent? and even if they do, then go home and tell there parents whom then charges you with rape, would it be enough to say "she gave me consent" to get you off.

Broad topic i know. Probably one for Kayrooo
                                                        I think my colleague Mellor handled this one pretty well.

This has to be one of the stupidest post ever.
                                                        Conveniently, based on the stupidest conversation.

FYI re:your second post, somebody with downs can buy a house.
                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                          I think my colleague Mellor handled this one pretty well.
                                                          Is beastiality illegal in Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                            i got this as a pressie a few weeks ago. was wondering where to go. was thinking a sunny few days in glasson could be ok. would you recommned any of the locations on the list?
                                                            these are the ones I've been to:

Aherne's; nyom nyom to the seafood (very good), probably not so much as a place to stay

Stella Maris: quirky spot, great food. Again not a luxury destination (no spa etc) and feckin' miles from anywhere.

Marlfield House: Awesome chef, again more country house style than luxury hotel

I haven't stayed in any of the others but have eaten in a few (Wineport, Ice House, Ballymaloe, Dunbrody + all the Dublin restaurants obv.)

I'd say the Ice House would be most up your alley

Comment

W5 is going to be compulsive reading with Finkel in charge.

Comment

these are the ones I've been to:

Aherne's; nyom nyom to the seafood (very good), probably not so much as a place to stay

Stella Maris: quirky spot, great food. Again not a luxury destination (no spa etc) and feckin' miles from anywhere.

Marlfield House: Awesome chef, again more country house style than luxury hotel

I haven't stayed in any of the others but have eaten in a few (Wineport, Ice House, Ballymaloe, Dunbrody + all the Dublin restaurants obv.)

I'd say the Ice House would be most up your alley
                                                                You must shite a hell of a lot. Not a pick on ya.

Comment

Always nice to start the day with a good lol. Thanks Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                    You must shite a hell of a lot. Not a pick on ya.
                                                                    from dawn to dusk, I do be shitein'

Comment

someone pm me and tell me if the fucking thing worked this time

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        i got this as a pressie a few weeks ago. was wondering where to go. was thinking a sunny few days in glasson could be ok. would you recommned any of the locations on the list?
                                                                        I don't believe that you revealed the reason for your cigar picture yesterday. Are you deliberately ignoring the explanation requests? Was it ipoker related?

Comment

someone pm me and tell me if the fucking thing worked this time
                                                                          Do you need/want access to open close the WW thread? This will only eork if you were the thread starter btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Do you need/want access to open close the WW thread? This will only eork if you were the thread starter btw.
                                                                            Ive got that dom, kev sorted me out, i just checking i didnt fuck up the pms again

Comment

Congrats Tony on the result

Comment

wanted: 1 * busto rentboy

I can't play in the Boylepoker Cup as I'll be away. Anyone like to volunteer to play instead of me - my entry is already paid so all you need to do is pony up the cost of the HU game itself. You've drawn digiman in Round 1 so you're on easy street . Prizepool is ~2k.

First person* to post here with a joke that makes me LOL gets the ticket.

*you must also be a busto rentboy

Comment

I had one pint last night, one fucking pint, and I'm hungover today.
                                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Nice 5k score Tony, Withdraw, withdraw, withdraw. Overdue no doubt.

Comment

Nice score Tony.

Comment

I can't play in the Boylepoker Cup as I'll be away. Anyone like to volunteer to play instead of me - my entry is already paid so all you need to do is pony up the cost of the HU game itself. You've drawn digiman in Round 1 so you're on easy street . Prizepool is ~2k.

I'll play for you Stunty, now if only I can come up with a funny joke

Comment

Ok, just writing out a CV for a summer job but I kinda have a problem. I gave up a course in 2nd year in finance, and then transferred into a different course straight into 2nd year. What should i put in the CV?
                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ70hbvaPdU[/ame]

Comment

It's the first annual draw Mohammed day - Facebook page here

Mo smilie to use for the day
                                                                                              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. He walks over to her and she greets him warmly. He’s rather taken aback because he can’t figure out where he knows her from. So he says, “Do you know me?” To which she replies, “I think you’re the father of one of my kids.” His mind races back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, “Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I had sex with on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my ass with wet celery?” She looks into his eyes and says calmly, “No, I’m your son’s teacher.”

*busto
                                                                                                *not a rentboy...

Comment

the ww equivilent of waiting all day for a hand, looking down at AA and then hearing the dealer call a misdeal, from alpha ww to villager.FML.
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

The grass always looks greener on the other side

And then you get Fcuked

^^^
                                                                                                    the second picture wont come up for me - it really is the focal point of the lol if anyone can fix it??
                                                                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 20-05-10, 11:34.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      The grass always looks greener on the other side

And then you get Fcuked

You win

Comment

Lads no discussing the WW in here please. There is a petition to start today. See the thread

Comment

Lads no discussing the WW in here please. There is a petition to start today. See the thread
                                                                                                          apologies post deleted

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            when did the fitz games start playing so big?
                                                                                                            when marc got a roll

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              when marc got a roll
                                                                                                              I'm starting to hate that damn rolleyes smiley

Comment

the aul switcheroo wins the prize

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                  I'm starting to hate that damn rolleyes smiley
                                                                                                                  Ye what happened to that charity bet?

Comment

Imo one of the greatest bands of all time. Sorry about the long post.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2nQZPC2uTs&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVKG9wFelk&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWX5yXMqxeA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhM4tyL5d6I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ongY5npigY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpMqKSrr7Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFu4HhcUzFk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tim4VzHUUyQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vUDmFjWgVo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODwgw9Lw0Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8hbZzVIxI&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpTt0wmUrE[/ame]
                                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I think Brothers in Arms was the first album I ever bought

ty EE

Comment

...

Comment

Looks like Barcelona are in a hurry to sign players this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X