Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on season 3 of the wire - I think its the best so far but its hard to tell because they're all deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Going to a stag do this weekend in Galway and need some fun shit to do from bout 10am Saturday till 5pm. Have the rest of the time scheduled pretty well.
      Bring a couple of dice.Think of stag like activities for each number.Roll.Enjoy.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Going to a stag do this weekend in Galway and need some fun shit to do from bout 10am Saturday till 5pm. Have the rest of the time scheduled pretty well.
        For things to do in Galway before 5pm. It is great fun to feed bread to the Swans over by the pier , they don't come up the gangway out of the water and definitely do not surround you in an Alfred Hitchcock type 'birds' manner. When you have finished with that shit, get yourself off to the slots and get 50 quid in 10 cents coint, in particular fun is to sit beside some ol biddy playing 5 machines, when she goes off to powder her nostrail hair, remove her scarf from the machine she have 'marked as used' sit and play her machine in her absence . When she comes back, tell her you hit the jackpot , show her your 50 Euros in 10 cents. After that fun you and the lads (well not you as you'll pass) toss your hair, put on pikey accents and see how many pubs serve you. For the pubs that serve you, ask does they take credit cards, when they say yes, laugh uproariously and pay for your drink with the 10 cents pieces.

By 5 PM you can get back into your scoutleaders uniform and disgust the local pervs.

Comment

windsurfing classes FTW, great way to pass the day and work up a thirst
          http://www.rusheenbay.com/
          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Yeah Viffers well is some read. Pure degen...I don't really envy him...

I could weep with happiness over this signing by the way, best out and out striker in the world imho. A year and a Zlatan signing too late but better late than never. Can see him getting 40 goals in this Barca side and they'll be very very hard to stop next year. Not sure Cesc is worth similar money given the area's Barca need players in, replacing Toure if he is to leave which he shouldn't but most likely will is a higher priority as is getting another defender in preferably who can cover at centre half and right back.
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

finish the movie thread

Comment

Get the stag party to finish the movie sheeple thread for you?
                Last edited by Wreck; 19-05-10, 13:52. Reason: Edit: Add smilie
                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Play "fee fee"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                    This is a great read so far, amstrdam story is great - don't spit on his fur coat Altho i'm pretty sure he is an absolute twat

Comment

Looking for people to confirm their place in the golf jolly

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                        im on season 3 of the wire - I think its the best so far but its hard to tell because they're all deadly
                        3 and 4 are my favs, hard to pick between the two.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                          Eamonn Ryan can fuck right off imo.

FTA sports are an absolute joke. Any sports fan who doesn't like Sky is mildly retarded imo. Yeah you have to pay for it, but for your outlay, you get a product that is lightyears ahead of any other channel.
                          Eh, the coverage and production values on RTE when they broadcast Rugby far outstrips anything Sky are capable of.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

In terms of football TV3 is the only channel I'd rank lower than sky on my list of channels I'd like to watch it on. Their production is slick but the product is utter horsesh-t.
                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                              I was on some of the HP support forums for a couple of minutes. Updating the BIOS and using the latest NVidia vga driver should help with the issue but is not guaranteed to fix it.

You can download the files here:

HP support is pants in S.Africa imo. It has gone to the dogs since everything has been moved there.
                              I updated the bios a couple of hours ago, just having a look to see about the NVidia VGA driver update and see how it goes.

He said I have software issues as well (I got a critical error and another sierra wireless error while on to him) He said to do a HP recovery. I am reluctant to do that unless necessary as I dont want to lose everything. kwim?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                Yeah Viffers well is some read. Pure degen...I don't really envy him...

I could weep with happiness over this signing by the way, best out and out striker in the world imho. A year and a Zlatan signing too late but better late than never. Can see him getting 40 goals in this Barca side and they'll be very very hard to stop next year. Not sure Cesc is worth similar money given the area's Barca need players in, replacing Toure if he is to leave which he shouldn't but most likely will is a higher priority as is getting another defender in preferably who can cover at centre half and right back.
                                Agree, hes the best finisher around by a long way, pure class.
                                They are going to be sick good next season.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Eh, the coverage and production values on RTE when they broadcast Rugby far outstrips anything Sky are capable of.

huh? Tom Mcgurk knows absolutely nothing about rugby and makes a tit out of himself at least once during a program by not knowing the rules. I won't even get started on Ryle Nugent or god forbid we have to endure George Hamiliton for a rugby match. Sky aren't perfect, they do have Mark Robson but at least he'll only be on for 3 or so of the 9 matches they show. Miles Harrison and Stuart Barnes are very good though. The only good thing RTE have in Conor O'shea.

Comment

The production is far better on Sky, camera angles far superior, and their replays are always spot on.

I also like the frontline, depending on who is in the coverage. Yah it sucks not to have Hook and Pope`for the banter, but I'm happy enough to form my own opinion on the game with a better picture and quality.

Also pre-Sky rugby coverage was awful, RTE have basically just copied what Sky have done, but Sky still do it better, and HD with Sky too. It's no contest imo. People who complain about Sky are just as bad as people who complain about Ryanair.

Comment

I moved to UPC about three months ago, and while it's fine for viewing basic sky, it really does highlight what a superb product Sky actually is.

Their sky plus system is so much better than UPC's equivalent, and red button coverage as well a number of other things, I really want to move back but can only get decent internet access here with UPC.
                                      I switched from NTL to SKy about a year ago and I think I prefer NTL, provided their sky+ equiv works. It hadn't been released yet when we had NTL.

Not being able to click the info button while browsing without changing channel is ridiculous, and having to trek into other channels for ITV, though I rarely watch it, is also pretty annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                        huh? Tom Mcgurk knows absolutely nothing about rugby and makes a tit out of himself at least once during a program by not knowing the rules. I won't even get started on Ryle Nugent or god forbid we have to endure George Hamiliton for a rugby match. Sky aren't perfect, they do have Mark Robson but at least he'll only be on for 3 or so of the 9 matches they show. Miles Harrison and Stuart Barnes are very good though. The only good thing RTE have in Conor O'shea.
                                        Greenwood is excellent too.

Comment

Sky is the stone cold nuts. They do everything better when showing a match. Nice and shiny too.

Comment

Let's just say I strongly disagree with both above posts. The commentary teams Sky trot out are absolutely horrendous. Nugent isn't great, but he is relatively better. And the RTE panel is always more entertaining. Plus, Sky never manage to capture the significance and tradition:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjHEAvd-Q8&feature=PlayList&p=7E4575F6C1BB214F&playnext_fr om=PL&playnext=1&index=61[/ame]
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Im going to do something I never do and agree with Llyod on this one

Comment

For soccer RTE is light years ahead of Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                  I switched from NTL to SKy about a year ago and I think I prefer NTL, provided their sky+ equiv works. It hadn't been released yet when we had NTL.

Not being able to click the info button while browsing without changing channel is ridiculous, and having to trek into other channels for ITV, though I rarely watch it, is also pretty annoying.
                                                  You can do this with the HD boxes.
                                                  Was badly needed alright.

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXARdPb4YBs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        This, I actually think lightyears doesn't fully cover the true gap between the two.

As for Randy Newman, I absolutely love this song even though it's only a TV show intro, it's just so insanely catchy...I really love his voice

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Be5a86uA[/ame]

Comment

Oh completely. But I think the idiocy of Sky soccer coverage has been done to death on here.

All the channel has going for it is it shows more stuff. But when it does show stuff, it shows it badly, both in terms of commentary and analysis.

Comment

Oh completely. But I think the idiocy of Sky soccer coverage has been done to death on here.

All the channel has going for it is it shows more stuff. But when it does show stuff, it shows it badly, both in terms of commentary and analysis.
                                                            The analysis is as bad as RTE. Dunphy likes to run his mouth, Whelan is pretty dumb. Giles is decent and Souness is pretty good too. Souness is often on Sky and they usually have a guest or two that come across well. RTE analysis is muck and just a load of bickering between aul lads. Sky has 7 mins of stating the obvious and name dropping from Redknapp with Richard Keys smiling and staring the camera out of it for as long as he can. Bad as each other.

In Rugby it is close but Sky edge it imo.

Sky commentators are in a league of their own. Best about.

Comment

My mate met Mcnulty whilst playing a private gig over the weekend down in Stradbally. Anyway he got chatting and ended up getting an invite to his wedding!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpkfcklv8Ag&feature=related[/ame]
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Forgot about Greenwood, his enthusiasm is class. I suppose it all depends on the person and what they want. RTE is entertaining because of the OTT sensationalist crap they spew out, while Sky can be boring as fuck for a lot of people. I just can't stand Tom Mcgurk, I really really hate the fucker. The same problems RTE rugby have, the soccer has it as well. Brent Pope and George hook both know very little outside of Leinster and Munster, at least Conor O'shea is there who knows a good bit about each league. The rest of the knowledge they get from watching the HEC. They probably watch very little T14, GP or ML. in their free time. The benefit of sky is with the Irish and Welsh panelists like Ieun Evans, Paul Wallace and Scot Quinlan will bring some ML knowledge to the HEC. Its the same with the soccer, Dunphy and Giles know jack shit outside the Premiership, except how good Barca are unless they lose and then there just unlucky.

I don't think RTE soccer is miles ahead of sky, both are awful to be honest. It's like a discussion of Rafa. On one channel you have The Muppet, Boggles and NTLBell while on the other you have Mr. Alan. Complete polar opposites and personalyl both are miles away to what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  The analysis is as bad as RTE. Dunphy likes to run his mouth, Whelan is pretty dumb. Giles is decent and Souness is pretty good too. Souness is often on Sky and they usually have a guest or two that come across well. RTE analysis is muck and just a load of bickering between aul lads. Sky has 7 mins of stating the obvious and name dropping from Redknapp with Richard Keys smiling and staring the camera out of it for as long as he can. Bad as each other.

In Rugby it is close but Sky edge it imo.

Sky commentators are in a league of their own. Best about.
                                                                  Yes but at least the RTE pundits are allowed to actually express their own opinions, on in Dunphys case be a heroic comedy figure. Compare and contrast Souness on RTE v Sky. If they're wrong at least it's their own opinion thats wrong not what they're told to say. I can think of few things in the world less interesting than watch a Sky panel analyse a game.

Comment

Aren't RTE just showing Sky's production with a voiceover. And does the same not go for Rugby.
                                                                    I usually watch these things with the sound down because almost all sports commentary and punditry is moronic drivel
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's funny how important the studio analysts are to people, for me, picture quality and coverage is foremost in my mind when deciding what channel to watch.

Reliable commentary is a must too, Hamilton is inept, and Nugent is worse.

Comment

It's funny how important the studio analysts are to people, for me, picture quality and coverage is foremost in my mind when deciding what channel to watch.

Reliable commentary is a must too, Hamilton is inept, and Nugent is worse.
                                                                        @Sledgejammer

Can't say much more than this. I prefer to make my own mind up on things and not listen to people whose opinions I don't care much for. Punditry is usually muck on every channel. It isn't important imo. Sky do the important things brilliantly.

Comment

The rugby panelists on both stations are infinitely superior to the football ones mostly because people who tend to be involved in football are idiots, although dunphy and the lads are far more entertaining and at least allowed to express themselves. I'd say The Hook should just do every channel though.

Comment

Oh and the best football punditry in all of the world without question is those who are on Revista de la Liga with the possible exception of Gerry Armstrong and the new fat guy.

Comment

The best Irish rugby analyst/commentator at the moment is Liam Toland imo. It's a pity the guy gets tongue tied on both radio and tv but his pieces in the Irish Times are a must read. I pretty much ignore everything else. Occasionally Gerry Thornely might have a colour piece worth reading but his analysis of the game is nothing special.

Hook is poor especially these days as he has too much other stuff going on and as a result he's trading on shock value and his reputation rather than fundanmental analysis.

Pope can be decent but at this stage is too interested in knocking lumps off Hook and O'Shea is too politically safe to really say what he's thinking but I'd say he is at least three levels of thinking above the other two but he doesn't reveal it too often. It's a shame he's been lost to Irish coaching as I think he'd have an awful lot to offer.
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Two new haters gonna hate gifs for Lloyd when he feels they are appropriate

Comment

It just gets better!

Some one PMed me and asked me to repost this....
                                                                                  Ok so the bellagio hooker incident went as follows... I was hanging at bellagio with a girl I was dating at the time(who wouldn't lick my ass), so I ordered 3 hookers up to my room who I figured would. The girl I was dating at the time wanted to drink and party, so I sent her down to the baccarat bar to hang with some of my friends, I told her I was tired and didn't want to be disturbed.
                                                                                  Flash forward 50 minutes 3 hookers arrive at my door step... 2 passed inspection and the other was sent home. Services were discussed, as was the licking of my ass, we came to terms and then they instructed me to get naked. As anyone who knows me can vouch, I always leap at the opportunity to get naked. This was different, b/c they wouldnt take off any clothes till I got totally naked. Cliff note- I had been doing more blow than Rick James in his prime, and taken enough xanax to kill a full grown wilderbeast so I perhaps wasn't thinking totally clearly. This being said I was fully convinced they were trying to take the money I had already paid them and bolt as soon as i got naked, being that most wouldn't give chase w/o clothes. I started arguing with them and they got belligerent and one said she was going to call her pimp to kill me. I took her flip phone and broke it in 2 and threw it on the ground, the other one jumped on my back from behind like some kind of a ****ing flying squirrel and tried to choke me. I did an osoto-gari judo throw and sent her ass crashing into my dresser, then the other crazy hooker ran at me, I didn't even really think about it I just reacted with some kind of coked up mule kick and sent her doing a back flip over the bed. I grabbed her purse and retrieved my 900 dollars, the first hooker then started clawing my back and punching me. I grabbed her with one arm and her purse with the other and threw her into the hall. As soon as I turned around, a book came flying threw the air and hit me in the face. I yell at her to get out of my room, she refuses and goes for my blow, that was the last straw I grab her by her hair and drag her out of my room and throw her in the hall, I give her one last kick in the ribs and then run back to my room to do another line and dispose of the evidence.
                                                                                  I had been getting killed in the pit, so I called my host and explained that I had been attacked and robbed by wild hookers and I needed them removed asap. He understood the situation and sent security to remove the unruly patrons. Best part was when my girl came to the room she explained how she had seen the craziest thing in the world. She is like there was 2 crazy strippers that looked like they had been beat up, yelling as they were being dragged out. I acted surprised and said no way seriously???

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                    Oh and the best football punditry in all of the world without question is those who are on Revista de la Liga with the possible exception of Gerry Armstrong and the new fat guy.
                                                                                    Gibson? I actually like him, worked as a scout in Spain for years so really knows the league. Hunter is the best (Read, only decent) pundit on sky by a hundred billion light years.

Also don't Sky, RTE etc all work off the exact same feed if broadcasting a game? So aren't the things you're talking about like camera angles, picture quality etc universal?

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                      The rugby panelists on both stations are infinitely superior to the football ones mostly because people who tend to be involved in football are idiots, although dunphy and the lads are far more entertaining and at least allowed to express themselves. I'd say The Hook should just do every channel though.
                                                                                      Hook is fairly clueless with his knowledege outside of munster and leinster and appeals to people who dont know much about the game.

His Tommy Bowe has no pace quote well played George.
                                                                                      O Shea is a huge loss to the panel has a wealth of knowledge and besides his quote of you know what you can do with your chariots after we stuffed england and boning Miriam O Callaghan for a few years Mc Gurk is a gimp always interrupting and not letting people finish sentences.

I realy like Brian Moore he speaks like a real fan gets frustrated loses his cool Guscott is like a plank of wood bore ya to death.

Comment

Think Champions league camera work is the same so Heineken Cup would be too.

While on the subject. The French are absolutely the worst ever for camera work. Unreal how bad they are. 6 nations matches in Paris are terrible to watch.

Comment

Yes but at least the RTE pundits are allowed to actually express their own opinions, on in Dunphys case be a heroic comedy figure. Compare and contrast Souness on RTE v Sky. If they're wrong at least it's their own opinion thats wrong not what they're told to say. I can think of few things in the world less interesting than watch a Sky panel analyse a game.
                                                                                          I heard Dunphy and Giles being interviewed on Newstalk once and Dunphy said that the difference between Sky and RTE is that on Sky the producer chooses what they talk about and Keys moves the discussion prompted by the producer while on RTE the panel choose what they talk about and there is little/no input from the producer other than to help cue up clips.

I like the position that McGuirk and O'Herlihy have. It's actually a very clever formula. Take one numpty who knows nothing about the sport to represent the VAST majority of viewers and have him ask the sort of question that the football philistine might ask to a panel of colourful and knowledgeable sorts.
                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Does anyone on here into games know if I'll have to pre order Red Dead Redemption or can I just stroll into Game on friday and pick up a copy? I'll be able to get in before work and school ends if I really mess up my usual sleeping routine...I haven't bought a game on release day in the guts of a decade so I've really no idea how much the risk of a sell out would be...Also where's best to get it or does it matter at all?

Comment

Gibson? I actually like him, worked as a scout in Spain for years so really knows the league. Hunter is the best (Read, only decent) pundit on sky by a hundred billion light years.

Also don't Sky, RTE etc all work off the exact same feed if broadcasting a game? So aren't the things you're talking about like camera angles, picture quality etc universal?
                                                                                              Maybe it's just down the country, but the Sky picture quality is far better than RTE in any place I've lived in. Far clearer, and brighter. Very noticeable when they are using the same feed.

Comment

Does anyone on here into games know if I'll have to pre order Red Dead Redemption or can I just stroll into Game on friday and pick up a copy? I'll be able to get in before work and school ends if I really mess up my usual sleeping routine...I haven't bought a game on release day in the guts of a decade so I've really no idea how much the risk of a sell out would be...Also where's best to get it or does it matter at all?
                                                                                                Should be cool, im planning to get one in Xtra Vision like that anyway.

Comment

Who is the bloke in them stories Ciaran?

Comment

A test for the BBV.

I have a few things on the go at the minute that I'd welcome some recommendations on.

1. Honeymoon recommendations. I'm hoping to book my honeymoon in the next few weeks. I want no more then a 2-3 hour flight from Ireland. Honeymoon is in August for 2-3 weeks. Ideally relaxing luxury for the first few days and then some sightseeing or activities. Any suggestions?

2. Best option for linking my iphone to my standard stereo sound system in a mazda 6 (no aux input)? i.e fm transmitter or some description or would you recommend a change to the stereo system? (looks tricky to change from what I've seen online....)

3. Wedding present. Looking to buy two presents for two couples getting married this weekend. Hoping to spend no more then 300 each. Both own their own homes a long time. Any ideas other then cash? (a carefully chosen voucher would be acceptable at this stage!)

4. usb tv tuner recommendations for recording from a sky box/satellite output? (you either know what I mean here or you won't be able to help i'm afraid)

Cheers
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

2. Best option for linking my iphone to my standard stereo sound system in a mazda 6 (no aux input)? i.e fm transmitter or some description or would you recommend a change to the stereo system? (looks tricky to change from what I've seen online....)
                                                                                                      This is just a starting point...

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        Who is the bloke in them stories Ciaran?
                                                                                                        Dan Bilzerian

Hes a Victory Poker pro. Got stripped of his Modship on 2 + 2 because of the stuff he said in his well.

Comment

Read some of it and he seems like a douche of the highest order.

Comment

Dan Bilzerian

Hes a Victory Poker pro. Got stripped of his Modship on 2 + 2 because of the stuff he said in his well.
                                                                                                            What's his 2 + 2 nickname?

Comment

What's his 2 + 2 nickname?
                                                                                                              blitzforce

Comment

Watch the Match on Sky and turn to RTE for the Circus. That's how I watch the games. As for Golf, Sky do it best IMO.

Some old Dunphyism and Billsims for years gone by. Saved in an email (I think from Boards)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                Gilesy: "Gerrard said that Benitez is very slow to praise his players for good performances. He said he's waiting for the day he tells him 'well done'".
                                                                                                                Bill: "I feel the same sometimes in your company!"
                                                                                                                Eamon: "But we love you Bill. Let it be out in the open".

On about the Fergie V Strachen feud.
                                                                                                                Eamon: "Scots they're either nice or they're horrid and these two are horrid.
                                                                                                                Bill: "The Scots wont like that Eamon, thats bordering on racism".
                                                                                                                Eamon: "Its not racism its ethnic criticism Bill".

On Michael Carrick - " Carrick was signed for Spurs a few years back for
                                                                                                                £3m. That's the level he is at. He is a nothing player. He is one-paced.
                                                                                                                He doesn't have the personality to always get on the ball like a United
                                                                                                                player should. "

On Rio Ferdinand - " Ferdinand is a clown. He was a liability for the
                                                                                                                first goal and he is always a liability. It was Jan Vennegoor of
                                                                                                                Hesselink
                                                                                                                against Rio Ferdinand of Barclays Bank. "

On Fabio Cannavarro - "If Rio Ferdinand is worth £100,000 a week, then
                                                                                                                this guy is worth EUR100 million . . . . . a day"

On the Midfield - " United have nothing in midfield - they are a
                                                                                                                shambles.
                                                                                                                Any decent sides they meet will destroy them. "

On Barcelona - "After watching Watford against Manchester City last night
                                                                                                                that was like a bubblebath. It was beautiful."

On Roy Keane - He's a gentleman. He's a class act. He's a rebel. And he
                                                                                                                stands up to bullies."
                                                                                                                On Roy Keane - "He's right, he's right about everything!"

On Niall Quinn - "I'm not gonna address the Niall Quinn agenda, Niall
                                                                                                                Quinn is a creep"
                                                                                                                On Niall Quinn - "The man's an idiot, a Mother Theresa"

On Kevin Kilbane - "Kilbane's head is better than his feet. If only he
                                                                                                                had
                                                                                                                three heads, one on the end of each leg."

On Liam Brady and the vacant Irish Job - "It would have to be a young,
                                                                                                                hungry fighter. that rules out everybody here."

On Harry Kewell - "Kewell should have been yanked off the pitch at half
                                                                                                                time and put in a hot bath, a boiling hot bath."

On Harry Kewell again - "He's fat and a clown, Bill, a fat clown for all
                                                                                                                to see"

On Luis Garcia - "They (Liverpool) should put Garcia where he belongs -
                                                                                                                in
                                                                                                                the dustbin."

On Ireland in the 2002 World Cup - "I will be supporting Germany and
                                                                                                                Saudi
                                                                                                                Arabia in the contests ahead."

On Garth Crooks and Sven Goran Eriksson - "ha, ha, ha, that's the first
                                                                                                                time you'll see sex between 2 men live on the bbc"

On Djibril Cisse - "here we have Cisse, right wing, attempts to put in a
                                                                                                                cross, BANG...hits the full back, again BANG hits the full back,
                                                                                                                BANG...off the full back again, and once more, BANG...smacks the full
                                                                                                                back
                                                                                                                again.... Millions of euro and he can't clear the first man, I
                                                                                                                mean...whats he trying to do to the full back here, Kill him??"

On Liverpool v Barca - "I was hoping in the last fifteen minutes that
                                                                                                                Barcelona would beat them. I've made my mine up on Benitez tonight. He's a nice man but he's got a huge negative streak running through him.
                                                                                                                Liverpool were terrible in the second half. They didn't play football. If
                                                                                                                that was a concert, you'd boo. Gerrard: found out. A nothing player. They were terrible. Terrible

On the stubborn climate which exists in the board room at Real Madrid:

Bill, Bill... those directors over there are on another planet. They're on mushrooms or something...THEY'RE ON ACID BIILL!!!

Bill quote a few seasons back when talking to Eamon:

" So you believe they'll contrive a draw here do you? And we've thrown biros at that before haven't we Eamon?!!"

Upon hearing that Gilesy took Paul Jewell to dinner to sound him out over the Irish job.

"Maybe Gilesy will have dinner with me". (then sips his water)

Billo's response was legendary.

"For those of you wondering at home, that is water that Eamon is drinking".

Eamon Dunphy: "Look at Graeme, he won four Champions Leagues."
                                                                                                                Graeme Souness: " Three."
                                                                                                                Dunphy: " He won four league titles."
                                                                                                                Souness: "Five."
                                                                                                                Dunphy: "It's not bloody Mastermind

Comment

[QUOTE=Gimmeabreak;80432]compatriots, it is a great day, the revolution has been succesful, this war is won.

Does this mean what I think it means?
                                                                                                                  Is the sun about to set on ipokers reign of terror?

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post

His stories all remind of this great thread in boards creative writing forum.

Chapter 1 A man in a hat entered the room. He took off the hat. “It's you!” They all said. At the same time like a class speaking to a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                      Thats such a 2 + 2 thing to say

Comment

Well most of the 2+2 guys just think he's a hero cause he's had sex. The one or two people who questioned his attitude/outlook were told to gtfo queer.

I realise you're joking btw. Or presume you were.

Comment

Dan Bilzerian

LOL I cant imagine anybody here being striped of modship for providing entertainment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X