X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipoker is fantastic.

Sit at a HU table vs a guy with 450bbs.

Take 200 off him, and then he sits out, and says "not playing you anymore"

I say "gg", log out, log into another client, boot up the table, and take the remaining 250bbs off him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
      played a 99 man turbo thing for 1 dollar earlier, won step 1 ticket, ive won 2 of these steps in a row since to now give me a step 3 ticket.

can these tickets be used for anything other than the s&g steps? ie. can they be cashed out or used as tournament buy ins?
      can be used for sit and go's and tournament's of same value
      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
        can be used for sit and go's and tournament's of same value

would you say its better to keep trying to move up the ranks? 4-5 etc, or to play in a $26 s&G or Mtt?
        Gonna keep going

Also up to now i been playing the regular speed 9 man ones, beating level one and two.

is this the best route to go? i see most people going for the ST 300 chips
        Last edited by BrianByrne; 12-05-10, 02:28.
        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
          Ipoker is fantastic.

I say "gg", log out, log into another client, boot up the table, and take the remaining 250bbs off him.
          did u tell him?

Comment

would you say its better to keep trying to move up the ranks? 4-5 etc, or to play in a $26 s&G or Mtt?
            Gonna keep going

Also up to now i been playing the regular speed 9 man ones, beating level one and two.

is this the best route to go? i see most people going for the ST 300 chips
            I play turbo sit & gos find them best.
            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Well that failed...Back to step 1 :S
              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Hey guys, dougee19 here. Just an update on my Vegas trip

For any of those who were interested in buying %'s I have taken out a few tournaments due to flight changes. If anyone reading this was interested send me a pm and I will send account names of where to send money.
                Cheers
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This is huge news, it could be 12 months before you see Tiger back to his best again. I've thought he didn't look focused enough and too kinda happy go lucky on the golf course since his return. Harmon mentioned that the other day and its in this article. Being without a coach now and having other stuff more important to him outside of golf means its going to be a long time before we see the mean streak again. I really do hope he gets it back sooner rather than later and gets back chasing that major record.

Hank Haney announced Monday night on his website that he is resigning as Tiger Woods' coach, just hours after Woods said he and Haney were still working on the swing that has been ineffective in Tiger's three PGA TOUR starts this season.

In a short statement released Tuesday, Woods confirmed the split and thanked Haney.

"Hank Haney and I have agreed that he will no longer be my coach," Woods said on his website. "Hank is an outstanding teacher and has been a great help to me, but equally importantly he is a friend. That will not change. I would like to thank him for all he has done for me the past six years."

In Haney's statement, he expressed appreciation and gratitude for the time the two had spent working together.

"I have informed Tiger Woods this evening that I will no longer be his coach," Haney said in his statement on hankhaney.com. "I would like to thank Tiger for the opportunity that I have had to work with him over the past 6-plus years. Tiger Woods has done the work to achieve a level of greatness that I believe the game of golf has never seen before and I will always appreciate the opportunity that I have had to contribute to his successes."

"I have also enjoyed the association that I have had with Tiger both on and off the golf course as I have had some incredible experiences. In coaching and teaching Tiger I have also learned a lot, not only about golf, but about people and life in general. It has been a great learning experience and along the way Tiger has elevated me in my own profession to a level that I never thought I would achieve before I had the opportunity to work with him.

"In many ways because of all of the time that I have spent with Tiger, I may have learned more from him than he has ever learned from me. So I believe at this time that it is in both of our best interests for me to step aside as Tiger's coach."

Since returning to golf last month at the Masters, Woods had denied rumors of a possible split with Haney, who he worked with since 2004 and won six majors with as his coach. Woods said on multiple occasions that he and Haney "continue to work together" and that they "talk every day."

At THE PLAYERS Championship, Woods talked about his return to golf being a process.

"You don't turn this thing around overnight and then just go out there and play great golf," Woods said. "It takes time to get into the rhythm of competing and it takes tournaments. And I haven't had a lot of tournaments under my belt."

When asked about rumors of a possible split with Haney, Woods said at the time, "Hank and I talk every day, so nothing's changed. According to the press, I've fired him five times by now."

In fact, Tiger mentioned working with Haney even as late as Monday afternoon at his news conference to support the AT&T Classic.

"I talked to Hank about some of the stuff. We're still working on it," Woods said one day after withdrawing while playing the seventh hole in the final round of THE PLAYERS Championship because of a neck injury. "We have a lot of work to do. I can't make the movements that I made before because of the neck. I need to get healthy to play the proper way."

Prior to 2004, Woods was under the guidance of Butch Harmon, who he won eight major championships with as his coach. However, Harmon said last week in a radio interview with the PGA TOUR Network that Woods' game is "in disarray."

"Anybody that plays golf can look out there and see that he's not Tiger Woods, but until he gets his head on straight, and he gets things in his mind settled, with some professional help I would add, I think it's going to be a while before we see the old Tiger Woods," Harmon said. "He will figure out the mechanical part of it, the physical part of it. It's the mental part of it. I think that's hurting him.

"I think if I was still on [Woods'] team, I would advise him really not to play much this year, maybe just play in the majors. Get some professional help, try and get your head back on straight, try to get some semblance of a normal life. That's going to be hard for him to get, for everything that's happened."

NBC's Johnny Miller was even more critical, saying that Woods should think about returning to his old coach.

"This might be a little harsh, but I really believe [Woods] needs to, every night, watch the U.S. Open in the year 2000 in Pebble and just copy that swing and forget the [Hank] Haney stuff," Miller said during NBC's broadcast of THE PLAYERS Championship. "That was the best golf anybody has every played in history."

Woods won the U.S. Open that year by a record 15 strokes.

Haney took exception to the statement by Miller, saying that in the last 2½ years, Woods won 44 percent of his tournaments and finished in the top three 61 percent of the time and that in the 2½ years before he started working with Woods, he won 24 percent of the time and finished in the top three 43 percent of the time.

In his statement Monday night, Haney made a point of saying that it was his choice to leave Woods' team.

"Just so there is no confusion, I would like to make it clear that this is my decision," he noted in his statement. "Tiger and I will always be friends but I believe there is a time and place for everything and I feel at this time and at this place in my life I want to move forward in other areas."

Haney said he will leave Tiger with only the fondest memories.

"I will always look back upon our past half dozen years together as my best days in professional golf," he said in his statement. "It would be a dream of any coach to have a student like Tiger Woods and for me it was a dream come true. ...

"Tiger has been just an incredible performer in golf and he has achieved great success throughout his career. First with his father Earl, and then with Butch Harmon as his coach, followed by me, I know Tiger Woods will be successful in the future no matter who helps him. He is an incredible athlete with an incredible work ethic. As we all know, Tiger has been through a lot in the last six months, and I really believe that given the chance, mind free and injury free, we will all see Tiger Woods play once again like we all know he can.

"I wish Tiger well, not only with his golf, but in finding peace and happiness in all aspects of his life. Tiger knows that if he ever needs me in anyway, whether it be with his golf or just as a friend he can always call. I will always, as I have been in the past, be there for him. From a personal standpoint, I look forward to being able to make many more contributions to the great game of golf in the days and years ahead."

PGATOUR.COM's Brian Wacker contributed to this report.
                  The official web site of the PGA TOUR. Providing the only Real-Time Live Scoring for the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Korn Ferry Tour. Home of official PGA TOUR
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Wtf happened last night, I went to bed when Icarus was a dead man, I wake up and EE is gone. Muppets

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                      Wtf happened last night, I went to bed when Icarus was a dead man, I wake up and EE is gone. Muppets
                      We're fucked, thats what happened.

Comment

Cliff notes on my head shop beliefs

Make it over 18s only.
                        Make the shops only be allowed open certain times (off license hours are fine).
                        Packaging must contain proper usage and dosage instructions.
                        Anything to be sold must be tested and authorised by the state before being allowed on the market.

Essentially, Head Shops must operate as if they were chemists.
                        I think I see the fatal flaw in your cunning plan

Originally posted by careca View Post
                        We're fucked, thats what happened.
                        Keep it for the game thread lads , please.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          did u tell him?
                          fuck no, think I have another iPoker SN somewhere too

Comment

Ipoker is fantastic.

I take it back.

Fuck iPoker

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($58.64)
                            SB ($20)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q
                            SB bets $0.70, Hero raises $2.40, SB calls $1.80

Flop: ($5.20) 6, 7, Q (2 players)
                            Hero checks, SB bets $6, Hero raises $56.04 (All-In), SB calls $11.40 (All-In)

Turn: ($40) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($40) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $40

Results:
                            SB had 10, Q (two pair, Queens and tens).
                            Hero had A, Q (one pair, Queens).
                            Outcome: SB won $39

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                              Super show, altho from episode to episode i either think Steve Zahns character is deadly or shit...

The violinist - hot or not?
                              Super hot imo and I dunno what to make of Zahns character yet, his song was decent so he saved himself but he can get annoying.
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                Super hot imo and I dunno what to make of Zahns character yet, his song was decent so he saved himself but he can get annoying.
                                Zahn's a great charachter i think, he's just a zany selfish fool and ever since his stint as the hotel concierge hes golden. Although i cringed at the bit during the street dance festival when his bird or sorts came over and said "Youll never guessed what hapenned at the restaurent last nite?" and he just cut her off and went into something of his own before diving away. Ah that kills me.
                                It was a deer hunter style pre-amble the last episode. Its not meant to get going as such, there are some charachters and plots that dont seem to be unravelling much so id say its one of those series that the second season could be better for knowing eyeryone better. I really dont care about the plot on your ones missing brother, i think that plot is a bit of a waste of time. In general i really like the show.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  It is beyond me how Nicholas Cage finds, yet is offered work...the mind boggles.
                                  eh have you not seen Kick Ass? super performance IMO

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Xbox im finished with it for awhile, playing a match and im 3-0 up and he quits in like the 30th minute i will play one more match and call it quits hour and a half later i finally get the win and can call it a night! Bit of a disaster
                                  do you still get awarded the win if someone quits?

Comment

Fuck pokerstars

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                      It was while watching Kick Ass I posted that

As for the movie, i was expecting a kind of super troopers type flic,(i did not know anything of the story, just assumed) and was a bit dissapointed in was not slapstick, i did not realise it was a semi serious comic book flic.

As for Cage, I just cant stand him, I tend to avoid anything he is in tbh.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

World Cup sweep with a twist if anyone wants in

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post

do you still get awarded the win if someone quits?
                                          I think if they quit before like the 20th minute nothing happens but if they quit after it goes down as a 3-0 loss to them.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This weeks Lost =

Comment

live poker is rigged.
                                              fingers crossed for the lotto tonight so i can retire.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Well that failed...Back to step 1 :S
                                                been having the same problem as you can get as far as step 3 but then end out with a step 1 ticket

i play the ST 300 chip ones find these really soft
                                                but maybe i should change in level 3 to a different type of game structure

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

This weeks Lost =
                                                  Put that shít in spoilers man. Now I know there's gonna be happiness, sadness, confusion and surprise. No point in watching it now, thanks!
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                    ul, wp, lol saw that guy berate you the chat box for going all in with kq and cracking his a9, i think he thought he was phil ivey or something, hes berate went on for ever
                                                    that was mega lol
                                                    i think he expected me to throw it away at that stage and me with 14bbs
                                                    i was actually hoping he might have folded

some other guy came on to the table after that and he got stuck into him as well for calling his allin earlier at a different table

ironically enough he was the guy that busted me in the finish

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                      live poker is rigged.
                                                      fingers crossed for the lotto tonight so i can retire.
                                                      Thing big man and focus on the euromillions on friday so you can retire in style €80+ millionz

Comment

Calmer than you Dude

Hi Tony,

Hope you don't mind but your avatar is bugging me. I took the liberty of cleaning it up for you. More photoshop than mspaint.
                                                        It deserves to look good.

VP
                                                        Attached Files
                                                        Do You Voodoo? Why not become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Best (usability/value) iPoker dataminer?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                            Thing big man and focus on the euromillions on friday so you can retire in style €80+ millionz
                                                            Au contrate big man, the plan is to win tonight's lotto, then spin that 2 million on Friday's Euromillions for the guaranteed 100 million's victory.

Then I'm going to buy a bunch of beat up hondas and crash them into Hevad khan.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
                                                              Fuck pokerstars
                                                              never liked pokerstars
                                                              software thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                Put that shít in spoilers man. Now I know there's gonna be happiness, sadness, confusion and surprise. No point in watching it now, thanks!
                                                                Probably should of said thats how i felt about the episode nothing really to do with the show itself.

Comment

Ship the 3 free iphone 3gs's!

Our mobile contract with 3 is up in a few weeks, so I rang them up on Friday to see what they could offer. I played as unhappy, saying the coverage is terrible (it's not as good as Vodafone, but it's grand) and the customer service is hopeless, and that I was planning to go back to Vodafone unless he can offer me some super deal.

So I got a phone call today; 3 free iphone 3gs 16GBs (each sell for c€600 on ebay, they are factory unlocked) and a 15% discount.

Our contract isn't even that big

Comment

It was while watching Kick Ass I posted that

As for the movie, i was expecting a kind of super troopers type flic,(i did not know anything of the story, just assumed) and was a bit dissapointed in was not slapstick, i did not realise it was a semi serious comic book flic.

As for Cage, I just cant stand him, I tend to avoid anything he is in tbh.
                                                                    Meh FWIW I thought Cage did a good job taking the p!ss out of adam west - thats not to say he isnt tilting in other films.

I loved Kick ass it really is in a genre of its own. while being hilariously funny it also touches on more serious topics which I also liked. Id go as far as to say its in my top 20 films...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Our mobile contract with 3 is up in a few weeks, so I rang them up on Friday to see what they could offer. I played as unhappy, saying the coverage is terrible (it's not as good as Vodafone, but it's grand) and the customer service is hopeless, and that I was planning to go back to Vodafone unless he can offer me some super deal.

So I got a phone call today; 3 free iphone 3gs 16GBs (each sell for c€600 on ebay, they are factory unlocked) and a 15% discount.

any going spare?
                                                                      Do You Voodoo? Why not become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo Paul View Post
                                                                        any going spare?
                                                                        I might sell one of them, but it will be on ebay. Might keep it though, not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo paul View Post
                                                                          hi tony,

hope you don't mind but your avatar is bugging me. I took the liberty of cleaning it up for you. More photoshop than mspaint.

vp
                                                                          over the line!

Comment

Hi Tony,

Hope you don't mind but your avatar is bugging me. I took the liberty of cleaning it up for you. More photoshop than mspaint.

VP
                                                                            lol, WP. That was bugging me a slight amount too, but near enough to do anything about it

Comment

Played a 99 man turbo thing for 1 dollar earlier, won step 1 ticket, ive won 2 of these steps in a row since to now give me a step 3 ticket.

can these tickets be used for anything other than the s&g steps? ie. can they be cashed out or used as tournament buy ins?
                                                                              Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                              been having the same problem as you can get as far as step 3 but then end out with a step 1 ticket

i play the ST 300 chip ones find these really soft
                                                                              but maybe i should change in level 3 to a different type of game structure

There is a 24+2 45 man SNG you can play instead of going for a step 4 ticket.

There is also a 90 man knockout you should be able to play with the step 3 ticket.
                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Finished The Sopranos yesterday. My life already feels slightly emptier

Have The Wire lined up next though. Also yesterday I found out I can stream from my laptop to the tele through the PS3, this is great, no messing about with memory sticks or hdmi cords as I envisaged I would have to do to watch The Wire.

Comment

Hi Tony,

VP
                                                                                  Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  lol, WP. That was bugging me a slight amount too, but near enough to do anything about it
                                                                                  It was starting to grow on me.

I had meant to do something about it but I'm such a gimp with gimp.
                                                                                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    You'd think he would have brightened the contrast though, its a bit dark which is a bit of an oversight for that lad.

Comment

anyone know why the reg in the voodoo is so steep? i'd love to try and make their sunday game but a 10 euro reg for a 50 euro tourney seems pretty harsh. What kind of extras are included in that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                        you need to play more hands imo.
                                                                                        sicker beat happen in omaha...
                                                                                        I dont play Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          anyone know why the reg in the voodoo is so steep? i'd love to try and make their sunday game but a 10 euro reg for a 50 euro tourney seems pretty harsh. What kind of extras are included in that?
                                                                                          hookers and coke,not bad for 10euro reg fee.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                                            how did you get on in the horse last night?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXyFJ6X_KKk[/ame]

Still vote for Marty though!

Comment

staff
                                                                                                toilets
                                                                                                lights
                                                                                                heat
                                                                                                a roof

i may have missed something!?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                                  how did you get on in the horse last night?
                                                                                                  terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by elshambo View Post
                                                                                                    staff
                                                                                                    toilets
                                                                                                    lights
                                                                                                    heat
                                                                                                    a roof

the coke and hookers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                      staff
                                                                                                      toilets
                                                                                                      lights
                                                                                                      heat
                                                                                                      a roof

i'll take the hookers and coke then.

seriously though, 20%, when all other card rooms work off 10% reg? what am i missing?

Comment

Finished The Sopranos yesterday. My life already feels slightly emptier

Have The Wire lined up next though. Also yesterday I found out I can stream from my laptop to the tele through the PS3, this is great, no messing about with memory sticks or hdmi cords as I envisaged I would have to do to watch The Wire.
                                                                                                        after you finish the wire, you should start on oz, the prison drama from hbo, great show!

Comment

Probably should of said thats how i felt about the episode nothing really to do with the show itself.
                                                                                                          Kaydawg gonna kick yo ass
                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sweet!! That is some deal.

I got one free from vodafone last month, and I have to say it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever owned.

So so much more than just a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              Sweet!! That is some deal.

I got one free from vodafone last month, and I have to say it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever owned.

So so much more than just a phone.
                                                                                                              I am very tempted to get one myself, just cant justify 55/month for a phone !
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

I am very tempted to get one myself, just cant justify 55/month for a phone !
                                                                                                                Yeah, it doesn't suit some people alright. I was paying €60 a month with 3 before I switched so it was a gain for me.

If you can get your hands on an unlocked one though you can continue on your existing tariff.

Comment

This could be handy for some here

Comment

seriously though, 20%, when all other card rooms work off 10% reg? what am i missing?
                                                                                                                    Allways surprises me that peop;e complain about higher % reg on micro buyin games yet no one tends to complain about paying the same % reg for a 500 game as a 200 one.

The set costs dont decrease just because the buyin decreases, I know nothing about the voodoo game in question but if its a dealer dealt game then a tenner reg is fair enough imo.

Comment

I think the struture is great and for the amount of play and the 3kgtd with more then likely more numbers turning up it is great value.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        lol wtf?

This bit was very amusing..

We can barely believe that we are selling crabs online so we dont really mind that others find it a bit out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          id say if u were caught using this stuff on someone,there would be a good chance u would end up in mountjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X