Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good mature post bubbleking. As I always say, I can't be me AND be good at poker. Nobody can be that lucky

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      If Chelsea hold this afternoon does that mean Boggles is no more on the soccer forum?
      Yes Lloyd. You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        This is probably the most retarded story I have ever read in newspaper. I would say the chances that it is even remotely accurate are about 1,000,000/1.
        for an odds man thay are a bit generous. The NOTW will milk their main story for weeks and weeks with related silly story after silly story and average Joe Bull will lap it up in his thirst for his Sunday thrash read over his egg and sausage .

Freddy Starr ate my Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          I think your way overestimating John's will to fight this. He is a disgrace and scum within most supporters eyes now. The negative backlash from the supporters within snooker if he is allowed to play matches next season is something snooker can ill afford. If they are not seen to clean house then the integrity of the game will always be in question. John needs to fall for the sake of snooker imo.

Opr
          I genuinely feared there was a chance he'd fall on his own sword last weekend and admit everything.
          But I think that moment has gone - he's armed himself with a lawyer and released a few statements talking about his total innocence and how he'd going to fight it. So I think it's too late to fess up.
          He is, to paraphrase another Scotsman, "in lies stepped in so far that ceasing be as tedious as go on'.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            for an odds man thay are a bit generous. The NOTW will milk their main story for weeks and weeks with related silly story after silly story and average Joe Bull will lap it up in his thirst for his Sunday thrash read over his egg and sausage .

Freddy Starr ate my Hamster
            I would say it's pretty accurate odds, given she's claiming that Higgins rang up Ladbrokes during a break in his world championship final trying to have £1000 on at probably 3/1 on his opponent when he's already guaranteed £125,000, all on his own account with full details. It's actually scary that the NOTW can print this just off the back of a statement from a former employee.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Any links to the chelsea/manu games yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Presumably there would have to be records in Will Hills if this actually happened. At least the lawsuit will be a nice earner for Higgins.
                    Thats the thing most betting call centres keep recorded phone logs of every call that comes into the call centre so the story is easily verified.

Opr

Comment

Comment

only hope today is John terry acting the headless chicken again. Pity it's a home game for Chelski as not an edgy enough final day. United did excellent either way this season when clowns like Dunphy writing them off,

won't be watching Chelski receive the trophy though, looking at Terry receiving it would ruin the good weather feel

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          Jesus that was some sweat for a while! Nearly threw away a 3 goal lead against ten men, some game. One hand on the trophy now, but Valladolid kept their survival hopes alive and are in joint 3rd last position now in the drop zone because of head to head so cannot lose and survive next week so they'll be fighting for their lives knowing a draw may be enough to keep them up, a draw would almost certainly hand Real the title. So it'll be certainly interesting.
                          I think it suits Barce more that Valladolid have to get something as now they can't just park the bus.

Comment

There we go, job done early.

Comment

OFFSIDE AGAIN. Sums up the season imo

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfan View Post
                                Any links to the chelsea/manu games yet?

v.good link. just download plug-in
                                "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

It's not over yet, if Arshavin gets 4 next weekend he could still overtake him, and he has history of doing that

If you want to ship early my sn on stars is iagol but you still have a minor sweat for next week I think.
                                  Well there's 1 in the bag so far

Comment

What a moany cnut Drogba is, you've just won the title you selfish fucker. Sulking becuase you can't take the peno. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      What a moany cnut Drogba is, you've just won the title you selfish fucker. Sulking becuase you can't take the peno. Unreal.
                                      Yeah pretty funny to see alright.

Comment

he wants the golden boot apparently

Comment

I'd like to thank Wigan for not giving us any bit of false hope and settling the result nice and early

Comment

]lol @Drogba ...wat an A-Hole

Comment

Worst last day of the season in a long time.

Comment

they should take drogba off for comedy value. Imagine his face. I'd gladly cheer chelsea home then
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Any recommendations for books a 22 year old girl would like? (Not for me obv )
                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                    so gf likes reading, you never listen to her when she talks crap about it, its her bday coming up and someone once gave you vouchers for a book shop so you thought you would buy her books?

could give her a poker book and get her intersted in the game

Comment

I remember blocking out natter regarding twilight - not sure if it was the films or books she was on about

Comment

diamanti is putting on a good show in the west ham v city match, not much else happening. boa morte scores after 9 months out.
                                                        highlight so far, west ham fans - "we love tevez, we love tevez, we love tevez more than you" when warmed up for city

Comment

Yeah I think she likes that twilightish stuff, but she has them already.

Its not actually her bday! She was just looking for advice cos she hasn't read anything in ages cos of college/TV and I have no idea what a 22 yr old girl reads. She's said she doesn't like short stories (), doesn't like cheesy romance stuff, but does like some romance things, and she likes twilight (). Any recommendations from that?
                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Its not actually her bday! She was just looking for advice cos she hasn't read anything in ages cos of college/TV and I have no idea what a 22 yr old girl reads. She's said she doesn't like short stories (), doesn't like cheesy romance stuff, but does like some romance things, and she likes twilight (). Any recommendations from that?

I enjoyed both of those series. Nightside can be a bit repetitive in it's description of places/things/people though. Absolutely nothing to do with Twilight though I suspect.

Southern Vampire by Charlaine Harris is the series True Blood is based on but I haven't gotten around to reading any of those yet.
                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Single life for the week of her bday and get back with her after. My relationships don't last too long

Comment

you should have included this bit of information in ur first post, any other reads that might be helpful???

Comment

My GF reads Maeve Binchy books. Idk if that is standard or not.

I know she has read The Boy in Striped Pj's and a few others that were released as films.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Chelsea winning it some style.

Thankfully this miserable season(personally of course) comes to an end. Roll on the world cup!
                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Been posted before, but well worth a repost imo.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvJy0zoXOY[/ame]

Comment

my wife reads books about coping with stress , i think myself these types of books lead to stress

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Haven't read it but came to mind as I seen the film and reviews seem to unilaterally love the book 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. It sounds perfect for what you seem to be looking for.

Opr
                                                                            Last edited by Opr; 09-05-10, 17:08.

Comment

You can ship the thank you $$$ on stars.

Comment

mega overlay in the ftops 7 atm
                                                                                roughly 11000 people short atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnIgpcEIjQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                    Been posted before, but well worth a repost imo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvJy0zoXOY
                                                                                    mmeeeaaaahhhhhh

bit of a clown imo

why dosn't he go to the olympics or an gymnastics meeting and see can he make something of his life.

teenagers

Comment

As much as I dislike Chelsea, they richly deserve to be champions.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                        mmeeeaaaahhhhhh

bit of a clown imo

why dosn't he go to the olympics or an gymnastics meeting and see can he make something of his life.

teenagers
                                                                                        Might be worth your while doing a little reading about the guy.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                          Might be worth your while doing a little reading about the guy.

Opr
                                                                                          couldn't be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                            scarily yes - WTF how did you know that?

oh and thanks for all the kind words lads
                                                                                            Are you from Athboy? Used to live there when I was younger. Gl giving up the pokies-if you feel it is infringing upon what you really want to do then prob a good way to go. Saying that if you enjoy it on some level defo allow yourself to indulge-be it a once a week freezeout or whatever. It may not have to be all or nothing. Your post was very well written-wp!

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                              mega overlay in the ftops 7 atm
                                                                                              roughly 11000 people short atm
                                                                                              yes im in this too, gl

Comment

Leinster 14-0 down with 8 mins in the first half to go...

Not looking great

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                  Leinster 14-0 down with 8 mins in the first half to go...

Not looking great
                                                                                                  any idea of betting in running emmet?

Comment

I'm no sports bettor, but this is all I got to check

Comment

14-7 now. 3mins to half time now

Comment

14-10 at half time, Leinster will win this game.

Getting money on at 14-0 would've been sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                                          any idea of betting in running emmet?
                                                                                                          They're 14-10 down and running at 4/11.

10/11 @ -5 pts

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            They're 14-10 down and running at 4/11.

10/11 @ -5 pts
                                                                                                            thx tony, had a small bet on them around 5minutes ago at evs on pp

Comment

Never regarded myself as a tree person but I found this article pretty fascinating.

"A tree is a wonderful living organism which gives shelter, food, warmth and protection to all living things. It even gives shade to those who wield an axe to cut it down" - Buddha.There are probably hundreds of majestic and magnificent trees in the world - of these, some are particularly special:[singlepost][/singlepost] 10. Lone Cypress in Monterey(Image credit: bdinphoenix [flickr])(Image credit: mikemac29 [flickr])Buffeted by the cold Pacific Ocean wind, the scraggly Lone Cypress [wiki] (Cupressus ma...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                San Diego, it's a fact, it's the greatest city in the world. It's one of my main ambitions to go back, what a place.
                                                                                                                How come it's so great?

Where's PB? (not sure if it was you who mentioned it).
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I asked my housemate and she recommended The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, she's fairly smart, they'd be alot harder than the Twilight ones I'd imagine but she says they are superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                    How come it's so great?

I spent a summer there and really loved it. Everything about it really, the weather for one which apparently is relatively consistent all year round (Warm, but not outrageously hot and very mild), the people are very very friendly just the general vibe of the place. Even working in a terrible not too far above minimum wage job was actually a lot of fun because of how friendly everyone over there seems to be. Most cities have good and bad parts and maybe I just ran good because I seemed to mainly be exposed to all the good parts, but I still really loved it. I'd love to live there one day.

PB is what the locals call pacific beach. All the beaches there are quality spots and the women gawkage potential around them is second to none though I've yet to visit Brazil...
                                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

If she likes Twilight then perhaps you could get her a real vampire book. See how she gets on with Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice. There's about 9 books set in that world now so that would keep her going for some time.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                        How come it's so great?

OB = Ocean beach
                                                                                                                        PB = Pacific beach

They are 2 different parts of San Diego - maybe 5/10 miles apart

Comment

running good for a change in the ftoops

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X