Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBdopo42TU&feature=PlayList&p=78221B91E78 A2B1D&playnext_from=PL&index=23&playnext=2"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBdopo42TU&feature=PlayList&p=78221B91E78 A2B1D&playnext_from=PL&index=23&playnext=2[/ame]

Comment

Posted twise as it's so good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5D3OGvhBKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5D3OGvhBKk[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nIEpi5lRTY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nIEpi5lRTY[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljyXU0PLPkg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljyXU0PLPkg[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtxuZchpcZY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtxuZchpcZY[/ame]

Comment

Juan Sheet anyone?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xknub_pILt8[/ame]
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8[/ame]

Comment

I see a few people talking about Hot Tub Time Machine yesterday on here.
              Under no circumstances pay to see this film. Its terrible and not funny. Im usually a big fan of these types of comedy when there done right. It got 4 stars in the latest issue of Empire which is not always right in its reviews by any means, though its not usually this badly wrong. I was sitting there cringing feeling sorry for my poor mate i dragged along to it. I owe him a few pints.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                Made it from Smithfield - Bus Aras at 03.00 Am without being mugged

Great success
                Just heard my brothers GF's brother got mugged in this stretch at 7.30am this morning by a junkie with a needle. Got
                him into a headlock and made him go to an atm and make a withdrawl. Dont think he got jabbed but needs to go to James hospital to do the mandatory tests.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                  Just heard my brothers GF's brother got mugged in this stretch at 7.30am this morning by a junkie with a needle. Got
                  him into a headlock and made him go to an atm and make a withdrawl. Dont think he got jabbed but needs to go to James hospital to do the mandatory tests.
                  Jesus rounders thats poxy to hear
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Jesus rounders thats poxy to hear
                    Yeah he was pretty shook up i believe and it was some power headlock too by the sounds of the bruises.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      Yeah he was pretty shook up i believe and it was some power headlock too by the sounds of the bruises.
                      Bring them all to an island and drop one of these

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                            talk about a bad beat very harsh given the circumstances imo
                            Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            LOL AFRICA
                            The Dark Continent is right. Fucking ridiculous.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            The ban will probably be rescinded if/when the government gives a commitment to not interfere in the future
                            Togo ban rescinded.
                            BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Pretty cool ad. Although I'm sure it's things like this that make so many people want to see England lose.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OuJZGDCHE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                Pretty cool ad. Although I'm sure it's things like this that make so many people want to see England lose.
                                Its a confusing one alright
                                *there is something about when he says English men that makes the nerves twitch

Im 'alf engerlish

Half that ad makes me wanna break out the old accent after near 20 years dormant

the other half of the ad makes me wanna strap 20 pounds of Semtex to my waist and catch the boat

Big up Beefie, Ranulph Fiennes, big Jack and foggy
                                some of the rest im not sure about

(especially that no-mark empty vessel of a bint who sailed around the world)

*ooh
                                Jeff Stelling the looper

and lol at Kasabian in the add, with their "I have no real interest but I follow Ireland and like to see England lose" frontman
                                Last edited by Guest; 08-05-10, 14:18. Reason: *

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Also its a fairly crap teamtalk. Surely they should be using the time before the match to recap on match strategy rather than talking a load of nonsense
                                    you obviously have not been in many inspirational team talks so

Its all about the 3M's
                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeG9r6HxJgE[/ame]

Comment

downloaded and tried firefox

seemed to be very slow opening pages

gonna stick with google chrome ftm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Smurferation, Smurferation, Smurf ???
                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                          downloaded and tried firefox

seemed to be very slow opening pages
                                          I found firefox annoying at first

seems to take a bit of fiddling about with then its grand

Comment

Comment

Think the general view is that Chrome is better than Firefox fwiw. I still use Firefox but purely because of having invested so much time in it.
                                              I find full tilt lagging too much when I use chrome so stick with FF.

Weird eh?
                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Think the general view is that Chrome is better than Firefox fwiw. I still use Firefox but purely because of having invested so much time in it.
                                                your not using Chrome because my constant chant of "google are cnuts" is finally getting to you

1 down 6 billion or so to go...

Comment

Anyone know a site to check out players in STTs on Tilt? Like the opr site for MTTs

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                                    My dear aul mother has entered a photo compo over on boards. It yous could find it in your hearts to thank her post it would be much appreciated. I could do with a new camera!
                                                    Cheers
                                                    Ship it!! Will be recieving my shiny new camera shortly. 32 votes FTW
                                                    Well Played All...

Comment

decent size "we want PR" protest in London by the sounds of it

fair play to them imo

In real terms there is no such think as "one man one vote" but most democratic countries are a lot closer to it than "the mother of democracy" with its
                                                      "one man, err some variant of a percentage of a vote dependent on where you live and whom you support"

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OuJZGDCHE
                                                        "Time to join the immortals" with Bobby Moore at the top of the steps. Pretty cool.

Lol at Taylor though, who's he trying to hit with dart?
                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

spitzer10 (Observer): tj,,hahahahaha..gl,,dead money donk dope moron

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                            "Time to join the immortals" with Bobby Moore at the top of the steps. Pretty cool.

Lol at Taylor though, who's he trying to hit with dart?
                                                            lol he hits maradonas hand in a poster from the hand of god just before it hits the ball.

bobby moore the king
                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTL9Dm-nYo&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                              lol he hits maradonas hand in a poster from the hand of god just before it hits the ball.
                                                              Ah, hadn't noticed that!

Comment

I found this to be very funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.ie/watch?v=nFicqklGuB0"]http://www.youtube.ie/watch?v=nFicqklGuB0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                                                  Ship it!! Will be recieving my shiny new camera shortly. 32 votes FTW
                                                                  Well Played All...
                                                                  I hate you.
                                                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

jesus those fucking steps on fulltilt

bought into a $75 sat a few weeks back and bubbled got a step3 ticket
                                                                    played the step 3 and won a step2
                                                                    played the step 2 and won a step1
                                                                    played the step1 and won a step 2
                                                                    played the step1 and bubbled and won 60cents

such a waste of time

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

jesus those fucking steps on fulltilt

bought into a $75 sat a few weeks back and bubbled got a step3 ticket
                                                                      played the step 3 and won a step2
                                                                      played the step1 and bubbled and won 60cents

such a waste of time
                                                                      Yay rakeback?

When playing Step 1 the 6 max 1 table games seem to be the easiest/best value.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                        your not using Chrome because my constant chant of "google are cnuts" is finally getting to you

1 down 6 billion or so to go...
                                                                        chrome is google-

Comment

Leeds just won, does that mean they are automatically promoted?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                                                            Leeds just won, does that mean they are automatically promoted?
                                                                            Yep

Comment

chrome is google-

your special!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                Yay rakeback?

When playing Step 1 the 6 max 1 table games seem to be the easiest/best value.
                                                                                total rake $8.60 i think @27%=$2.32

$2.32 for all that
                                                                                ohh forgot to add the 60cents that i won on the last one that dosn't make it so bad after all just about 4hrs playing for that

9 man super turbos i was playing in the step 1 and 2 found them to be full of guys unwilling to call an allin
                                                                                bttn was 100% gauranteed to push with any 2 cards if it was folded to him so calling from the blinds with any ace is profitable
                                                                                when there is only 3 people left where 2 people progress and one ends up with a ticket for the same tournie. the shortstack dosn't realise that you must push any 2 cards when givin the chance

must try the 6max
                                                                                but i found these to be fairly easy imo

and before you ask why didn't i progress QQ AK AQ and A10 didn't hold when i needed them to

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

your special!
                                                                                  aawww thanks

Comment

must try the 6max
                                                                                    but i found these to be fairly easy imo
                                                                                    I think it's mainly that the payout structue for the 6 max is better.

1st - Move up
                                                                                    2nd & 3rd - Same ticket
                                                                                    4th - €2.70 (at step 1)

I like mixing them in while playing other SNGs as they dont take much in the way of concentration to play apart from the nitfest that is the 3rd/4th bubble.
                                                                                    Last edited by bp_me; 08-05-10, 17:06.

Comment

Ah now....

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($39.29)
                                                                                      Button ($33.23)
                                                                                      Hero (SB) ($40.39)
                                                                                      BB ($51.89)
                                                                                      UTG ($37.26)
                                                                                      MP ($8.84)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
                                                                                      1 fold, MP bets $0.85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.50, 1 fold, MP raises to $4.15, Hero raises to $12.07, MP calls $4.69 (All-In)

Flop: ($17.93) 2, J, 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($17.93) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($17.93) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $17.93 | Rake: $0.89

Results:
                                                                                      Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                      MP had 4, 8 (flush, Jack high).
                                                                                      Outcome: MP won $17.04

Comment

Barxa 2-0 up, reckon title is in the bag now

Comment

Starts about 1:10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeli1SjtXoI[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Ship the first round of the scoop 16 low quadruple shootout.

Just need to win 3 more for the title.

Comment

That's brilliant Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                                                That was brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                                                  i raise...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAwOZvvGsRs[/ame]

Comment

your raising with the 2nd best hand again

Comment

You like getting it in looking for a one outer ?

Opr

Comment

This was better than the old lady.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOHotUZ5SaA[/ame]

Chippendoubles were obviously superb.

Comment

meh my bet last week/week before didn't even get called

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                            i raise...
                                                                                                            Practically drawing dead, in fairness she was good though, fair play to her.

I'd have loved to hear Simon Cowell ask "where do you see yourself in ten years time?"

Comment

ugh, never got above starting stack in the Iron Man 15k game, even the sitouts made it further than me.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) (t1922)
                                                                                                              BB (t855)
                                                                                                              UTG (t7068)
                                                                                                              UTG+1 (t7213)
                                                                                                              MP1 (t2685)
                                                                                                              MP2 (t3520)
                                                                                                              MP3 (t675)
                                                                                                              CO (t4530)
                                                                                                              Button (t790)

Hero's M: 12.81

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
                                                                                                              1 fold, UTG+1 bets t300, 5 folds, Hero raises to t810, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t510

Flop: (t1720) 5, 7, 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                              Hero bets t1112 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t1112

Turn: (t3944) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t3944) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3944

Results:
                                                                                                              Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                              UTG+1 had 5, 5 (three of a kind, fives).
                                                                                                              Outcome: UTG+1 won t3944

Comment

Seeing Brent again made me think of this. Great little scene

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw87imkrrw&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw87imkrrw&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

pfft; until you've managed to have the next four years of your life determined based on a pack of cards you can't talk about beats

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...nd/8668624.stm
                                                                                                                    That would be the kind of situation where the guy who lost forgot to vote for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                      Seeing Brent again made me think of this. Great little scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw87imkrrw&NR=1
                                                                                                                      Think this is still my favorite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoQqk2hh3Q[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                        Ship the first round of the scoop 16 low quadruple shootout.

Just need to win 3 more for the title.
                                                                                                                        Still waiting for round 2 to start! 8504, still waiting for another 46 runners to bust before we get to the 1000 needed to start the next round

5k stack with 15 minute blinds would normally be outside my stt tournie filters though in fairness.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 08-05-10, 21:29.

Comment

This one from extras cracks me up every time

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Mrmdn9y4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Mrmdn9y4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X