Freebies
      Stanza
      Sky Sports
      Facebook
      Shazam
      Eirtext - then get the paid version once you see how good it is

Paid
      Wunderradio - best app on the iphone imo
      All above are good apps, Papertoss is quite good to, Ping (allows free iPhone to iPhone messaging) Sky Mobile TV (Sky sports package for £6 a month, ESPN included, first 3 months free if your on O2)

I presume that Wunderrradio is just radio, i've got RadioBOX, much difference in the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Do you have a youtube link to the ad? Bet i can find the music with my awesome google-fu
        I'm quite efficient at the old googling myself, however I can't find the irish version of the music in the ad on YT.

These are the 3 I can find on YT, but neither are the Irish version, it's a more dancy kinda tune. I tried it again there using Shazam and Soundhound but neither recognise it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBNE8ZogR1s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB9y9MN4lw0&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaIW-jiOvk[/ame]

Comment

Is it just me or is this thread much much longer than the BBV? Its almost ridiculous.

I fell over last week and lost my keys and wallet...must have been black ice..

Comment

this chap seems to be on his way to west ham til the end of the season:
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGFCMs58g4[/ame]

along with benni mc & mido, thats 3 strikers in on day

Comment

Awesome and no drugs required. Just click on either neave or strobe and look at the centre of the screen for 20 seconds, then look around.

You will hallucinate! This mind-melting optical illusion will warp and distort your vision. Hallucinations without drugs!
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                Easy fold

Comment

That ginger do have souls video posted last night was awesome, one of the best youtubes ive seen in ages, still laughing when im watching it.

"you don't know me"
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                    I'm quite efficient at the old googling myself, however I can't find the irish version of the music in the ad on YT.

These are the 3 I can find on YT, but neither are the Irish version, it's a more dancy kinda tune. I tried it again there using Shazam and Soundhound but neither recognise it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaIW-jiOvk
                    Time to get Kayroo on the case, get him to write a letter that you can send to Kelloggs

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                      Iphone Ship It!!!

Ps there were a couple of good Free poker apps etc posted up over the road anyone have idea's what apps are worth downloading???

thanks

Philip
                      get the words with friends game, its like scrabble you play against people over wifi.

im 1 for 1 against boardsies, kayroo got an english lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        joke obv (above level)

Comment

Wow, pretty crazy stories from the "Jason Ho scammed me" thread on pocket fives. Didnt realise it was actually this bad. I believe Stox poker/Cardrunners have put a reimbursement programme in place for those affected which is a nice thing to do considering they technically didn't have to.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Rachel isn't in the same division as Nigella

filthbags all of you
                              Nigella can't cook therefore even Delia (in her prime) > Nigella
                              Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              Quick question for BBV.

My last two electricity bills have been huge, like 3x as much as most of mine in the past. I checked the meter today, and it appears to match, although it seems to think i have used 1000 day units in like 7 days surely this is impossible and either I'm paying for the entire apartment complex or else it's just broken or something.

Ideas?
                              Electric heater or there is something wrong.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Mr Solsktired.
                              LOL
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post

I presume that Wunderrradio is just radio, i've got RadioBOX, much difference in the two?
                                  I dunno what radiobox is, but wunderradio is the nuts as far as radio apps go. Well worth the couple of quid.

Comment

who comes up with the sub headings for this thread??

first it was "officially curse free" WTF was that about

then it was "lol africa"

now its "log fire crackling away" FFS christmass is over with 6 weeks

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

sigh....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds 25 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB (t4975)
                                      UTG (t3499)
                                      UTG+1 (t3150)
                                      MP1 (t6350)
                                      MP2 (t7705)
                                      MP3 (t2920)
                                      CO (t13150)
                                      Hero (Button) (t4755)
                                      SB (t11050)

Hero's M: 7.92

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6, 6
                                      2 folds, MP1 bets t750, 3 folds, Hero calls t750, 2 folds

Flop: (t2100) 7, Q, 6 (2 players)
                                      MP1 bets t1000, Hero raises to t3980 (All-In), MP1 calls t2980

Turn: (t10060) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t10060) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t10060

Results:
                                      Hero had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
                                      MP1 had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
                                      Outcome: MP1 won t10060

Comment

I think i might start to watch mad men just for her

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                          who comes up with the sub headings for this thread??

first it was "officially curse free" WTF was that about

then it was "lol africa"

now its "log fire crackling away" FFS christmass is over with 6 weeks
                                          We do, whenever something random/topical/funny or whatever pops into one of our heads and we are bothered changing

- the old BBV was supposedly cursed, much to the annoyance of some posters, we've killed that curse now and that title was in reference to that

- 'lol africa' was a comment on Togo being booted out of the next 2 ACoN for going home to commemorate the dead from the bus shooting

- http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...postcount=2490

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              I dunno what radiobox is, but wunderradio is the nuts as far as radio apps go. Well worth the couple of quid.

I'll have a look and see wat its like
                                              Any others that are good?

Comment

- the old BBV was supposedly cursed, much to the annoyance of some posters, we've killed that curse now and that title was in reference to that

How was this done? Who was the exorcist? Trip report etc...

Comment

She's married to this

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!

Comment

Pretty Epic

That fox sure does get around. Remember when someone post this award winning wildlife photo on the analogue BBV:

A stunning wildlife shot of a wolf leaping over a gate was stripped of first place in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition after judges ruled the picture was probably faked.

Comment

His grin should be wider than jack nicholson's in batman
                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Anyone else have problems logging in here? I've been trying since 9pm, just got in now.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                          Anyone else have problems logging in here? I've been trying since 9pm, just got in now.
                                                          Yeah same for me. Even considered going back to the old place. All kinds of mad things went through my mind for the last hour and a half.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

It's been working fine for me, and many others judging by the posts. What error message were you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                                                              She's married to this

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!
                                                              Yeah i know shocking isnt it.

Was chatting with one of the other lads on facebook and he said he was having trouble.

Comment

What error message were you getting?
                                                                Sorry it was very long, and meant nothing to me. Didn't think of copying it.

Comment

woohoo finally can get in here again - I was getting some "fatal error" message every time i tried to log in

Comment

It's been working fine for me, and many others judging by the posts. What error message were you getting?
                                                                    There was two errors with a load of mumbo jumbo after them. One of them was called a ‘fatal error' which I thought was a bit ott.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Yep, that was me doing something. I have disabled it now. Back to the drawing board I guess. Sorry about that.

While I am in experimentation mode could a few of ye choose the Bingo style from the dropdown in the bottom left and let me know what you think?

Comment

Liking the new Poker forum

Comment

was watching some Jeremy Kyle on my lunch break today - man he life tilts me so bad. what a self righteous ignorant wanker IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Yep, that was me doing something. I have disabled it now. Back to the drawing board I guess. Sorry about that.

While I am in experimentation mode could a few of ye choose the Bingo style from the dropdown in the bottom left and let me know what you think?
                                                                            not bad at all.
                                                                            i prefer it to the default style in any case

Comment

Not bad. I've been using the silver blue, I find the others too bright in general.

Comment

Some of the details needed for a russian tourist visa:

That's some mighty strange info they want!

This is on top of having to get an official invite from someone living in Russia and then having that invite approved by some internal visa office.
                                                                                Seriously, the fact they want that info surprizes you. Was this the first time you heard of Russia.

I good, scrap the rest and make this default imo.
                                                                                Either bingo or silver blue.

(Although, I did like the black boards.ie one for stealth browsing in work)

EDIT: I jsut noticed the buttons i nthe top right that allow you to change the colours, ergo winner more so imo
                                                                                Last edited by Mellor; 01-02-10, 22:54.

Comment

There are colours in the top right that you can choose in that skin too, although I think the default of that skin is the nicest.

Comment

Yeah I like it and I usually hate any sort of change. The quote, multi quote and thanks buttons are more spaced out which I like because I mainly use my I phone and it's easier to use when thing aren't clumped together. The colour scheme is decent too.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Kev likes this new skin also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        I good, scrap the rest and make this default imo.
                                                                                        Either bingo or silver blue.

(Although, I did like the black boards.ie one for stealth browsing in work)
                                                                                        We are looking at changing the default one people log in with to differentiate it a bit, but keeping the old one there as well. I'm getting a few new skins in now anyhow, so hopefully there will be a mostly black one in soon as well.

Comment

Ahhhh how do i send text messages on the iphone do i click the text message icon and enter number and everything and then when i send a little red bot comes up beisde it and says message not sent

Help

Comment

Ahhhh how do i send text messages on the iphone do i click the text message icon and enter number and everything and then when i send a little red bot comes up beisde it and says message not sent

Help
                                                                                            Do you still have the box the phone came in? It needs to go back to Apple

Comment

Help
                                                                                              Have you got credit?
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Code:
                                                                                                Warning: require_once([path]/madp/set.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions_login.php(185) : eval()'d code on line 7

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/irishpb/public_html/forum/madp/set.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/irishpb/public_html/forum/includes/functions_login.php(185) : eval()'d code on line 7
                                                                                                yeah, I had a feeling someone was fiddling with an addon
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wow just got knocked out of the IO 10er rebuy by some cnut calling to hit an open ender only i had one side of it covered and he hits his 3 outer to knock me out. leven98 you cnut

Comment

First post on the new site, but this hand was beautiful.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($21.25)
                                                                                                    Hero (SB) ($31.21)
                                                                                                    BB ($28.35)
                                                                                                    UTG ($27.51)
                                                                                                    UTG+1 ($12.87)
                                                                                                    MP1 ($25.10)
                                                                                                    MP2 ($25.10)
                                                                                                    MP3 ($3.41)
                                                                                                    CO ($24.57)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10
                                                                                                    3 folds, MP2 bets $0.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) A, 10, A (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero checks, MP2 checks

Turn: ($1.75) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero bets $1.25, MP2 calls $1.25

River: ($4.25) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                    Hero bets $29.21 (All-In), MP2 calls $23.10 (All-In)

Total pot: $50.45

Results:
                                                                                                    Hero had 10, 10 (four of a kind, tens).
                                                                                                    MP2 didn't show
                                                                                                    Outcome: Hero won $54.04

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                      Wow just got knocked out of the IO 10er rebuy by some cnut calling to hit an open ender only i had one side of it covered and he hits his 3 outer to knock me out. leven98 you cnut
                                                                                                      that was you? sorry - i didn't know that you had a blocker

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                        that was you? sorry - i didn't know that you had a blocker
                                                                                                        lol, i remember a similar wind up in the old BBV

Also does MDwexford post here, who is the bird he posted a picture of to virtually close the old bbv?

Comment

1st post in new poker forum, greetings...

Comment

Ya also had problems logging in since 9.

But on another note i see isildur1 back on fulltilt shortstackin 5k plo

Comment

Help

As mentioned if yur P&G then credit is prob the issue, but if your contratc then the iPhone takes a day or so to register the sim, thats assuming you onliy got it today

Comment

So, for some reason, more than likely the trailers i was looking forward to Daybreakers, you win some you lose some i guess.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Just about to lose my cherry to Band Of Brothers !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Some of the details needed for a russian tourist visa:

That's some mighty strange info they want!

This is on top of having to get an official invite from someone living in Russia and then having that invite approved by some internal visa office.

I had to get a month long Belarussian visa about 5 years ago.

There isn't a Belarussian embassy in Ireland so I had to apply through the embassy in London.
                                                                                                                    My inlaws know the Belarussian ambassador to London so advised me on the best approach to 'ease' my application.
                                                                                                                    Anyway, I filled out all the correct forms and paid the appropriate fee along with a small 'gift' and I had my visa within 2 days.
                                                                                                                    For my next visit I really want to visit St Petersburg and Moscow so I'll need a visa for Russia but I'm assured it will all be organised for me.
                                                                                                                    I've been to a couple of dinner parties with the russian ambassador to Ireland through my inlaws, but that's another tale entirey, but again I don't expect any problems with my visa applications.

Edit: I presume you're applying for your Russian visa from England in which case I can't help but if you're applying from Ireland ship me a pm.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-02-10, 01:40.
                                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      So, for some reason, more than likely the trailers i was looking forward to Daybreakers, you win some you lose some i guess.
                                                                                                                      Yeah its pretty dreadful alright.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Just about to lose my cherry to Band Of Brothers !!
                                                                                                                      Its worth it.

Comment

Mad Men bonus babe

Gauntlet was thrown down afterall.....

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Say what you like about it but boards BBV had a far better class of hot wimmins pics.
                                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I have a feeling Robbie Keane will destroy the SPL. It will actually be unfair tbh.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X