Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW is the new Robin Hood movie meant to be any good?? It looks like it could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      LOLverpool post on the Boards SF
      That's the fkin talk,come on!!

Looking forward to some quality post match analysis.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        104 hours, which is weird; played more last month. Must of played 12 tables more consistently.

Not that exciting a graph. Ran like crap for a good portion of the month

Pretty sick winrate for 12 tabling. I'm jealous
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Watched first esp of the Pacific its alright so far

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qld7524G_Q&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

The world needs more female Dutch hockey players imo:

SPOILER
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Is that Ellen Hoog?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  104 hours, which is weird; played more last month. Must of played 12 tables more consistently.

Not that exciting a graph. Ran like crap for a good portion of the month

Wow, wish i had that dedication.
                  Nice profit and ton of rakeback, well done.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Right Aqualani, time to see what you're made of.

Comment

Question for maybe llyod/chd/solskjaer/sledgejammer/some 90s soccer aficionado

So I was talking to these two football heads today and they were on about the match last night and ibrahimovic being so expensive and terrible etc. So I make a comment along he lines of "sure there's one of them every few years. remember the italian guy who was supposed to be the next big thing back in the nineties. Bought for millions and not worth a fuck." They look a bit puzzled and say which club did he play for. "err not sure" says I wishing I had not brought it up. "Is it Baggio you're thinking of?" one of them asks. "No not fucking Baggio" i say. "Less famous. He had a haircut a bit like yer man in No country for old men."
                      "Had he?" one of them says looking at the other one as if I'm telling them about an alien invasion I witnessed. We all start laughing and I'm forced to concede that I may be going a bit mad. They suggest I lay off the smoke for a while.

Am I going mad? Does anyone know who I'm on about or did I imagine this guy

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                        That's the fkin talk,come on!!

Looking forward to some quality post match analysis.
                        LOL at phil babb on about Aquilani . " maybe benitez is looking to sell him "
                        You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                          So I was talking to these two football heads today and they were on about the match last night and ibrahimovic being so expensive and terrible etc. So I make a comment along he lines of "sure there's one of them every few years. remember the italian guy who was supposed to be the next big thing back in the nineties. Bought for millions and not worth a fuck." They look a bit puzzled and say which club did he play for. "err not sure" says I wishing I had not brought it up. "Is it Baggio you're thinking of?" one of them asks. "No not fucking Baggio" i say. "Less famous. He had a haircut a bit like yer man in No country for old men."
                          "Had he?" one of them says looking at the other one as if I'm telling them about an alien invasion I witnessed. We all start laughing and I'm forced to concede that I may be going a bit mad. They suggest I lay off the smoke for a while.

Christian Vieri?

Comment

Gianluigi Lentini??

Cost milan 13 million or something in early 90s and turned out to be a flop.

Comment

[IMG]http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/25627b6087684ac6[/IMG]

Comment

if a pdf file is blocked by a password how do i get around this? I obv dont have the password

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Gianluigi Lentini??

Cost milan 13 million or something in early 90s and turned out to be a flop.
                                  Yes!!! thank you.

Comment

Vieri was a goalscoring machine, not him anyway.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Christian vieri was far from a flop, class player.

Comment

Come on Fulham! One time!

Comment

Yes!!! thank you.
                                          pretty sure I remember some lark about they only bought him to stop someone else buying him
                                          *(story seemed a bit much to me)
                                          he never suited their style of play, very direct run into spaces type player
                                          then had the car crash
                                          Last edited by Guest; 29-04-10, 19:09. Reason: *

Comment

Not quite doppelgangers but there is something

Comment

Not quite doppelgangers but there is something
                                              that's the prequel written so:
                                              "ex footballer becomes hitman"

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                Pretty sick winrate for 12 tabling. I'm jealous
                                                Its usually higher! I ran bad and played bad for a good portion of the month, had trouble sleeping at night which affected me during the day.

Comment

Anyone have a reload bonus code for VC Poker? Pm if necessary

Comment

Just a FYI Betfair rang me during the week wondering doing a survey thingy and asked me where I did my betting/poker now. I told them I stopped betting and played poker else where because of rakeback, they immediatly told me they'd stick 30% rakeback on my account. I was never a big player there and only played $5 SnGs so it not like they were dying to get me back for my €€€ so I'd say anyone with an account there and no rakeback give them a ring and see what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                      Just a FYI Betfair rang me during the week wondering doing a survey thingy and asked me where I did my betting/poker now. I told them I stopped betting and played poker else where because of rakeback, they immediatly told me they'd stick 30% rakeback on my account. I was never a big player there and only played $5 SnGs so it not like they were dying to get me back for my €€€ so I'd say anyone with an account there and no rakeback give them a ring and see what they can do.
                                                      What network is betfair on??

Comment

link for the pool match?

Comment

Its Betfairs own solo effort
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Right Aqualani, time to see what you're made of.

Opr

Comment

9 Darter Barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                link for the pool match?
                                                                bookmark this:

& this

is on channel5 if don't have 3e
                                                                Last edited by Guest; 29-04-10, 19:56.

Comment

Betfair is solo alright, haven't played there in ages but last time I did the software was the worst I've ever played on but so was the standard of play. I'll probably pop back in a month and give it a bash for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                    That's what i'm talking about!

He's been excellent so far as have Liverpools performance.
                                                                    More of the same for the second half please.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                      I have a fairly good stream, just no english commentary. I guess i cant moan about it!

edit: just found an english commentary stream, cheers.

Comment

If its your kinda thing, new Hardy Bucks video

http://www.joe.ie/1/story/the-hardy-...-search-of-joe

Comment

That's what i'm talking about!

He's been excellent so far as have Liverpools performance.
                                                                          More of the same for the second half please.
                                                                          Delighted he was the one that got the goal as he deserved it and will do his confidence the world of good. Pity Kuyt didn't finish that really slick one touch passing move, it would have been some goal.

Opr
                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 29-04-10, 20:10.

Comment

Full Tilt Poker Q,

I have a Step 6 token in my account worth $640 and no other money on the site, there is a 40 seat guarantee ticket for the 2 day event on saturday, seat in that is worth $2.1k. If I was to win a seat into would I just get tournament $ if I unregistered?

Also if I won a WSOP seat on FTP, do they just credit your account with the $12k and thats it? Can you just sort it all out yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                              Full Tilt Poker Q,

I have a Step 6 token in my account worth $640 and no other money on the site, there is a 40 seat guarantee ticket for the 2 day event on saturday, seat in that is worth $2.1k. If I was to win a seat into would I just get tournament $ if I unregistered?

Also if I won a WSOP seat on FTP, do they just credit your account with the $12k and thats it? Can you just sort it all out yourself?
                                                                              i don know the answer to your questions, but if you pm cat o neill, one lil cat on here i think,she may be able to help you out ,she works for full tilt i think

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                Full Tilt Poker Q,

i won a step 2 ticket worth $8.80 the other day but it dosn't seem to be any good for anything other than entering another steps tournament for a step 3 ticket.
                                                                                i thought i might be able to use it in another $8.80 cash tournie but when i went to register it didn't give me the option of paying for it with the steps ticket.

they are pretty useless imo if you can't cash them in

would like to know the answer to the second part myself as iam playing on the wifes a/c currently.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                  i won a step 2 ticket worth $8.80 the other day but it dosn't seem to be any good for anything other than entering another steps tournament for a step 3 ticket.
                                                                                  i thought i might be able to use it in another $8.80 cash tournie but when i went to register it didn't give me the option of paying for it with the steps ticket.

they are pretty useless imo if you can't cash them in

would like to know the answer to the second part myself as iam playing on the wifes a/c currently.
                                                                                  Step 3 is the first "exit point" from the steps system.
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Fulham legends

Comment

anyhow
                                                                                      just booked a week for myself and the missus and 3 kids in the algarve for the end of may and the beautifull part is we are returning on thursday the 3rd and on friday the fourth i think we are going to be having our first ipb golf get together in killarney.

so everything is coming up rossey in colm town

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Fulham are f***ing legends if they hold on to this now !!

(btw.. colette set off the alarm when they scored )

Comment

God now i remember why i stopped playing online

AJ < Q8 Allin on the flop .. J 5 6 rainbow .. turn 4 .. u know the river

KK < JJ allin on the flop 10 high.. jack turn

AK < AQ aipf .. Queen river after a double pair on the turn lol

AK < maniacs AA aipf

the list goes on and on and on,didn't even put much volume in..all tourneys

the highlight was AKQ flop .. i flop top pair gutshot royaler draw he snaps a huge 3bet shove with Q10 and hits runner full house FML!!!!!

Comment

Incredible stuff from Fulham. Just need to hold now!

Comment

So close now............. squeeky bum time

Comment

have a large bet on fulham and liverpool to qualify @ 10/3, one more goal no peanilties pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                                                                  God now i remember why i stopped playing online

AJ < Q8 Allin on the flop .. J 5 6 rainbow .. turn 4 .. u know the river

KK < JJ allin on the flop 10 high.. jack turn

AK < AQ aipf .. Queen river after a double pair on the turn lol

AK < maniacs AA aipf

the list goes on and on and on,didn't even put much volume in..all tourneys

the highlight was AKQ flop .. i flop top pair gutshot royaler draw he snaps a huge 3bet shove with Q10 and hits runner full house FML!!!!!
                                                                                                  meeeehhhhhh
                                                                                                  normal day at the office imo
                                                                                                  (especially if your sn is iam-eight-ball)

Comment

Be still my beating heart. COME ON!!

Comment

beat - was watchin the pool match

brag - get in there fulham

Comment

Well done Roy Hodgson and Fulham.

Now for Liverpool, I kinda would like to see them win but between Benitez and the fact that I want Fulham to win it out now, I think I want them to lose.
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

So close now............. squeeky bum time

EDIT

Comment

Fulham, more than just a club

Comment

Wow what heroes.

Fulham FC are a credit to football. Great stuff.

Kayroo just died of excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                Fulham, more than just a club
                                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Chelsea fans will be delighted with the extra time.

Comment

So much class compared to that shower of dicks last night

Comment

Epic stuff! Fully deserved..

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                        Chelsea fans will be delighted with the extra time.
                                                                                                                        They'll field their U 16 team against Chelsea

Comment

ET in the pool game is an absolute disaster for United.

Can't believe Fulham have gotten to the final. Extraordinary stuff. Hodgson is an absolute legend of a man.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X