This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    Mourinho tactic's are just insanely good.

The prices are still crazy, Inter way overpriced still.
    Mourinho tactic's just go to prove that most managers do not have a clue or are not that smart (not a dig at Guardiola btw whom I like)

The fact he looks at the game differently to most managers says more about them than him imo (not a dig at Mourinho either btw )

Comment

Knee-jerk reactions are pretty funny on this thread during the big games.
      shut it Tiger-Boy!

<literally foaming at the mouth here I'm so tilted at Barca's impotence>
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
        Mourinho tactic's just go to prove that most managers do not have a clue or are not that smart (not a dig at Guardiola btw whom I like)

The fact he looks at the game differently to most managers says more about them than him imo (not a dig at Mourinho either btw )
        Agree in parts, but it's a very rare manager who combines all the facets of management so well. Technically, tactically, transfer market, man-management he has everything.

It's also alot to do with players and match-ups too, Inter match up well against Barcelona imo, I don't think they would match up as well against United for example.

Comment

eircom piracy control

nowt to do with poker! but i wouldnt post in a tech forum because an eircom rep might see it and...
          anyway with eircoms new regulations is it still safe to use limewire to download songs on eircom? or might my connection be terminated by eircom

Comment

Originally posted by LAGingbehind View Post
            nowt to do with poker! but i wouldnt post in a tech forum because an eircom rep might see it and...
            anyway with eircoms new regulations is it still safe to use limewire to download songs on eircom? or might my connection be terminated by eircom
            It could be terminated. There's a 3 strike rule in place, so if you come up 3 times over any period then they'll remove your broadband.
            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Eto'o the full back
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Get Broadband and TV from Virgin Media for just €50 with no activation fee. With 2Gb speeds, Ireland's best broadband is now faster

Was listening to a programme about piracy, and they mentioned that upc were constantly in court over their inactions to fight, or meaningfully contribute to anti piracy ideas.

Sounds like the right kind of isp to me.

Plus the 10mb student broadband deal is sweet

Comment

Agree in parts, but it's a very rare manager who combines all the facets of management so well. Technically, tactically, transfer market, man-management he has everything.

It's also alot to do with players and match-ups too, Inter match up well against Barcelona imo, I don't think they would match up as well against United for example.
                  Ahh ya when the draw was made I thought Inter had a big chance due to their CB's and midfield shape (I was filling out your sheep thing and had Inter as 2nd best team in europe in the Barca question)

Barca playing Messi so central is playing into Inter's hands, makes it easier to deny him space

Transfer market im not sure of, not that im saying he is bad at it but a lot of his better players were already at Chelski and Inter owner does a lot of the buying,
                  so he gets credit he has yet to earn imo, that said im sure Jose has had a lot more say than any Inter manager before him

He is a lot less involved in the training ground stuff than he claims, he lays it out and other carry it out, much like Clough used to do (and Keane tries to do)

All round he is the best about at mo; just a pity he makes up stories about Ambulance drivers and refs

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                    Eto'o the full back
                    Different game if he was still at Barca and the Big plank was still at Inter imo

Comment

Pretty epic snooker match with O'Sullivan and Selby now too

Comment

Fifa had a great chance to lay down a marker with diving cheating feigning injury with Rivaldo in 2002 he got hit with the ball in the knees and dropped like a shot deer holding his face no ban just a tiny fine not even a weeks wages.

The inter player was wrong to raise his hands but the barca cheat should be fined hugely and banned for say 3 games would also be nice if his club impsoed some sort of sanction but i think its never going to happen.

Great display by inter under massive siege.

Comment

I'm personally up for Inter, but I'd like a sweat at the end so come on Barca and score!!

Comment

That was the chance.

Also, Ibrahimovic is the most over-rated footballer to ever play the game. He is fucking terrible.

Edit: Game on now. Great finish by Piquet.

Comment

Takes there centre half to walk one in. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                I'm personally up for Inter, but I'd like a sweat at the end so come on Barca and score!!
                                LOL BBV reverso curse IMO!!!

Comment

Cracker !! Looked offside though.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                    This is your fault

Comment

Great goal 7 mins to do it

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        Takes there centre half to walk one in. lol
                                        total football imo

Comment

I was just writing a post that was questioning Guardiola's decision to take off Ibrahamovic and move Pique upfront.

My point still stands I think

Another poor decision too imo.

Comment

Had a friendly fiver on Pique for 1st scorer! Fergie thought him that

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                              Had a friendly fiver on Pique for 1st scorer! Fergie thought him that
                                              The only thing Fergie ever taught him was how to sit on a bench and not get splinters in yer arse

Comment

Comment

Pretty epic snooker match with O'Sullivan and Selby now too
                                                  Probably better off sticking it in spoilers because its on interactive

SPOILER
                                                  If Selby can hold his nerve and stop missing reds in the centre, he can do this. Ronnie's given him enough chances

Comment

Comment

Poor barca. Never ever ever a hand ball. Ref is lol bad

Comment

YES! G'wan Mourinho

Comment

Thats the greatest fuckin disgrace of all time. I'm incredibly gutted for Barcelona.
                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Words cannot describe how cool and what a hero Mourinho is.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                              Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                              Thats the greatest fuckin disgrace of all time. I'm incredibly gutted for Barcelona.
                                                              Have you two watched football for the last two years?

Comment

Turning on the sprinklers while they celebrate. Scumbags.

Comment

FYP

Comment

Why? Barce were poor over 2 games,Inter were brilliant

Comment

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                        not a handball but if your team let in that goal after it hit his hand like that you'd go nuts

Ref kinda has to stop the goal out of fairness (pretty standard I would have thought?)

Anyhu best team won!

Comment

Why because they werent good enough??
                                                                          pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Have you two watched football for the last two years?
                                                                            Wat??? The best team by a million miles just went out of the Champion's league. Play that game over 10 times and the result will be a bigger win that 1-0 more times than not.
                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Yeah scum. That was really really poor.

Comment

All time? It's not even in the top 1000

C'mon!
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

LOL at anyone feeling sorry for Barca.

The cold hard fact of all this is that "the greatest team of all time" failed to make any real chances against an ordinary Inter team. The goal was probably offside and yes the hand ball was harsh but they should have had it wrapped up well before that.

Cambiasso was a world apart tonight.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Yeah scum. That was really really poor.
                                                                                    In fairness; id say Laporta will go nuts at that being done

Comment

Wat??? The best team by a million miles just went out of the Champion's league. Play that game over 10 times and the result will be a bigger win that 1-0 more times than not.
                                                                                      Level?

Comment

Words cannot describe how cool and what a hero Mourinho is.
                                                                                        The only shame is they didnt keep the cameras on him for at least five minutes after the whistle. Not a music fiend but was watching this when the full time whistle blew, get in!.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQkmKu_HdY&feature=related"]Florence And The Machine - Cosmic Love[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                                          LOL at anyone feeling sorry for Barca.

The cold hard fact of all this is that "the greatest team of all time" failed to make any real chances against an ordinary Inter team. The goal was probably offside and yes the hand ball was harsh but they should have had it wrapped up well before that.

Cambiasso was a world apart tonight.
                                                                                          Zanetti too did very well. Lucio a rock. Mourinho, a genius.

Comment

As Much as I like Barca. Inter were the better team over 2 games.

Comment

I would also like to commend Xavi on being a fuckin cracking professional in every possible way as well.

Shook hands and walked off with his head high.
                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

HEAD IN HANDS.

They were outplayed, out-fought, and out-thought.

They had one shot on target in 83 minutes with 85% possession.

Also you clearly haven't watched much CL this year, as Barca have been average, by their own standards. Without Xavi and Iniesta together they are not as effective. For the best side of all time, the facts are they struggled immensely against a team that has ten men for 65 minutes. You could argue that the thin line between success and failure is so small that yes they are the best team in the world but Chelsea were robbed last year, and they have been comprehensively beaten this year by Mourinho.

Comment

Do you think Inter go down to 10 men every time you play it??

Comment

waiting for Eamo to say its over for barcca Bill,

LOL Rte crew are like the wind
                                                                                                    Last edited by Solskjaer; 28-04-10, 20:50.

Comment

Zanetti never ceases to amaze me. What is he? 37?

Superhuman imo.

Comment

HEAD IN HANDS.

They were outplayed, out-fought, and out-thought.

They had one shot on target in 83 minutes with 85% possession.

Also you clearly haven't watched much CL this year, as Barca have been average, by their own standards. Without Xavi and Iniesta together they are not as effective. For the best side of all time, the facts are they struggled immensely against a team that has ten men for 65 minutes. You could argue that the thin line between success and failure is so small that yes they are the best team in the world but Chelsea were robbed last year, and they have been comprehensively beaten this year by Mourinho.
                                                                                                        Chelsea got what they deserved last year for doing the same thing in the Nou Camp last year. It was karma imo.

If you like to see the worst team get away with highway robbery then whatever but clearly the best team tonight went out by being unlucky that the bodies of inferior players just happened to get in their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                                                                                                          Do you think Inter go down to 10 men every time you play it??
                                                                                                          No but they still get thumped more often than not.

Comment

LOL no it won't. For a start Inter won't be down to 10 men every time, that was an incredible performance by Inter and they are thoroughly deserved Finalists.

Comment

Chelsea got what they deserved last year for doing the same thing in the Nou Camp last year. It was karma imo.

If you like to see the worst team get away with highway robbery then whatever but clearly the best team tonight went out by being unlucky that the bodies of inferior players just happened to get in their way.
                                                                                                              Karma? Chelsea were robbed. No ref to bail them out tonight.

Comment

WW/V thread closing in 5mins...

Hope Tony has a good story for us

Comment

Ref bailed out Inter tonight.
                                                                                                                  FYP

Comment

Got what they deserved LOL.

If someone who's bigger, stronger, and a better fighter than you attacks you and you have a gun, you don't engage in hand to hand combat. You shoot them.

Soccer isn't all about little passes, nice flicks, and all-out attacks. Amazing performance by Inter over the two legs.

Also they scored three goals over the two legs, what more do you want. Just another mug Barca backer seething imo.

Comment

No but they still get thumped more often than not.
                                                                                                                      You seriously underestimate Inter.

Best team over 2 legs won.

Comment

FYP
                                                                                                                        lol eagle eye. Gona leave you to do what you do best

Comment

Remember when the Ravens won the Superbowl on an awesome defence. You just saw the soccer equivalent. It was an absolute defensive masterclass. I love this Barcelona team but the better team won over 2 legs.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X