This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
    Feckin Hell did we come out on top in any of that?

Is Aussie Rules like that?
    No its regulated better - there is no suspensions (or never used to be) in the international rules series so it turns into a free for all. The problem was the team we had that year was very small and fast as opposed to the aussies brute size and power so we got pwned when it came to the rough and tumble. If the GAA wanted to play that kind of game Im sure we could throw together a team of "enforcers"

Comment

Bubbleking quick health/nutrition q if you don't mind. Is it ok to eat a 75g thingy of cashew nuts every day in an effort to mass up. They seem to have a ton of cals/protein. Just wondering if there's a downside.

Comment

Have to wander down to the offie for bevvies for the match tonite especially after a quality bottle of Gigondas at dinner to whet the appetite. The bloods up boys, the bloods up!.

Comment

Barca starting with only 3 defenders tonight, seemingly either a 3-4-3 or a 4-3-3 with Keita or Toure slotting into defence, most likely Keita at left back. Very weird.
          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Bubbleking quick health/nutrition q if you don't mind. Is it ok to eat a 75g thingy of cashew nuts every day in an effort to mass up. They seem to have a ton of cals/protein. Just wondering if there's a downside.
            make sure they are raw cashews - the roasted ones generally have too much salt added to them which takes away from their goodness

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
              Pretty filthy sport it was. Those Aussies are tough as nails!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_-J3zs_82k
              Tough as nails? Scumbags is what most of them are. First priority injure someone, play sport second. Complete pricks. That sport could of been great.

It is as close as you will get to Prison rules.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                If the GAA wanted to play that kind of game Im sure we could throw together a team of "enforcers"
                Id rather see that in fairness cause we got battered!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Tough as nails? Scumbags is what most of them are. First priority injure someone, play sport second. Complete pricks. That sport could of been great.

It is as close as you will get to Prison rules.
                  first I agree with you but it was a bit hypocritical of irish people complaining about the rough stuff considering it was those clips that were used to promote the series

Comment

first I agree with you but it was a bit hypocritical of irish people complaining about the rough stuff considering it was those clips that were used to promote the series
                    GAA promote it, GAA is run by arseholes.
                    Last edited by CHDad; 28-04-10, 18:12.

Comment

ahem, 34

SPOILER

wonder if this will catch on
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                        3 months in, 3 stone lost.

Healthy living ftw!
                        vwp sir
                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Any1 playing the 42k GTD on Ft?
                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Should i have raised/folded at any point here?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t2860)
                            UTG (t2475)
                            UTG+1 (t3026)
                            MP1 (t4778)
                            MP2 (t3100)
                            MP3 (t3385)
                            CO (t4192)
                            Button (t5540)
                            Hero (SB) (t3015)

Hero's M: 50.25

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10
                            4 folds, MP3 bets t140, 2 folds, Hero calls t120, 1 fold

Flop: (t320) 9, 9, Q (2 players)
                            Hero checks, MP3 checks

Turn: (t320) 4 (2 players)
                            Hero checks, MP3 bets t320, Hero calls t320

River: (t960) Q (2 players)
                            Hero checks, MP3 bets t600, Hero calls t600

Total pot: t2160

Results:
                            Hero had 10, 10 (two pair, Queens and tens).
                            MP3 had 7, 7 (two pair, Queens and nines).
                            Outcome: Hero won t2160
                            Last edited by BrianByrne; 28-04-10, 18:36.
                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

absolutely not
                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Have 12 month contract with Jackie Skelly thats up in Sept.

Just gonna cancel the direct debit as I heard there a pain to cancel with.

What would the repercussions be of doing this?

Comment

Christ I hate shopping!

Comment

Agggh Barca v Inter or Ronnie v Selby. Sick decision.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I'm expecting Barca to thump Inter tonight and prove that this is the greatest team ever in club football by retaining the Champion's League.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                        I'm expecting Barca to thump Inter tonight and prove that this is the greatest team ever in club football by retaining the Champion's League.
                                        Doubt they'll thump them! Jose has been a master tactician in the big games this year, the two game against Chelsea, the derbies and the first leg of this. Can't see Inter not scoring. 2-2 IMO.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                          Not a chance.

Comment

i 'm agreeing with eagle eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                              Have 12 month contract with Jackie Skelly thats up in Sept.

Just gonna cancel the direct debit as I heard there a pain to cancel with.

What would the repercussions be of doing this?
                                              who or what is jackie skelly
                                              sounds like a girly mag to me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ugh the Aussies are such scum.

Comment

ugh

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t8360)
                                                  SB (t8494)
                                                  Hero (BB) (t3695)
                                                  UTG (t2970)
                                                  UTG+1 (t9238)
                                                  MP1 (t6895)
                                                  MP2 (t1600)
                                                  MP3 (t5660)
                                                  CO (t3080)

Hero's M: 30.79

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
                                                  5 folds, CO bets t240, Button calls t240, 1 fold, Hero raises to t3695 (All-In), CO calls t2840 (All-In), 1 fold

Flop: (t6440) 8, 6, 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t6440) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t6440) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t6440

Results:
                                                  Hero had K, A (high card, Ace).
                                                  CO had A, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                  Outcome: CO won t6440

Im cursed
                                                  Last edited by BrianByrne; 28-04-10, 18:58.
                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Inter to score late to lose 2-1 but go through and Mourinho to be a ungrateful winner and slide around Camp Nou

Comment

Anyone have links for the snooker and soccer pls?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Anyone have links for the snooker and soccer pls?
                                                        Football is on RTE.ie Snooker http://www.atdhe.net/15711/watch-wor...ship-sheffield
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

WW is going to be very interesting

Comment

Ugh ffs.

Comment

joke of a red card, tbh.

Comment

10 men inter should make it interesting

Comment

I think prop bets involving this game could be good

http://www.addictinggames.com/theworldshardestgame.html
                                                                  I completed this (or got to like level 28, I don't really remember) this time last year while studying for exams. There is a sick hard level about 24 or so. Thats by far the toughest.

Comment

Unreal, another Semi, another ref who supports Barca.

Comment

Another ref ruins the game ffs. The WC will be a joke at this rate. terrble decision.

I'm off to eat some raw chicken in disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                        Another ref ruins the game ffs. The WC will be a joke at this rate. terrble decision.

Good point, the WC could be ruined. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

Good point, the WC could be ruined. Ugh.
                                                                          not the world cup

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Messi gets a slap in the face and stays on his feet. Model Pro.

Comment

With the amount of cards and the level of tension on the pitch, wont be long till something like this imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF4iWIE77Ts&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Clearly a red card in fairness, can't raise your hands like that, very similar sending off in Reals match last weekend. It's written quite clearly in the rules.

Biscuits ofc playacted he does it alot and it's very annoying but it was a red
                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                  Clearly a red card in fairness, can't raise your hands like that, very similar sending off in Reals match last weekend. It's written quite clearly in the rules.

Wasn't a red card, it is a yellow.

Comment

So the graphic said, but it looked like he gave a straight red to me, which would have been the correct ruling, if you touch someone in the face you're gone, end of. It's not open to debate, the rules are clear. Stupid from Motta.

Comment

So the graphic said, but it looked like he gave a straight red to me, which would have been the correct ruling, if you touch someone in the face you're gone, end of. It's not open to debate, the rules are clear. Stupid from Motta.
                                                                                      Yes the rules say that but there has to be some give and take. He wasn't even looking at him and put no force into it. The dive and playacting is pathetic, went down like he was shot in the face. Yellow was fair enough but could easily get way with it and maybe should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                        Agggh Barca v Inter or Ronnie v Selby. Sick decision.
                                                                                        Been watching the snooker. Sick that Selby didn't win the last before to interval to square it at 10-10 Cmon Selby!

Cliff notes on the Barca/Inter game. What was the sending off?

Comment

Yes the rules say that but there has to be some give and take. He wasn't even looking at him and put no force into it. The dive and playacting is pathetic, went down like he was shot in the face. Yellow was fair enough but could easily get way with it and maybe should have.
                                                                                          I don't see why there's give and take. The rules are rules, the ref is there to enforce them, not offer opinions on fairness. It's black and white, this isn't an opinion, it simply is what it is.

Agree about Busquets though, he's a cheat and always has been, I hate seeing him play for Barca, but in this case it's an annoyance but irrelevant, he committed a red card offense and got sent off, end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Been watching the snooker. Sick that Selby didn't win the last before to interval to square it at 10-10 Cmon Selby!

Cliff notes on the Barca/Inter game. What was the sending off?
                                                                                            The usual face tickle followed by a player jumping to the ground like it had just caved in.

Oh and messi had a great shot.

Comment

I don't see why there's give and take. The rules are rules, the ref is there to enforce them, not offer opinions on fairness. It's black and white, this isn't an opinion, it simply is what it is.

Agree about Busquets though, he's a cheat and always has been, I hate seeing him play for Barca, but in this case it's an annoyance but irrelevant, he committed a red card offense and got sent off, end of discussion.
                                                                                              Not the end yet, get your Barca tinted specs off please

You are basically saying anytime a player touches a face that should be a sending off, that is a load of crap. Go Inter. End of discussion.

Comment

Not the end yet, get your Barca tinted specs off please

You are basically saying anytime a player touches a face that should be a sending off, that is a load of crap. Go Inter. End of discussion.

I think that is pretty much the rule now a days though.,

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                  I think that is pretty much the rule now a days though.,
                                                                                                  Yeah but there is give and take and I wana wind Sledgejammer up too

Comment

Yeah I agree with ya. The rules today are some what silly. But I suppose they are designed so players pick up fewer injuries. For better or for worse.

The only bad thing now is Inter will not even attempt to score and sit back and defend.

Comment

he had no need to raise the hand like he did the daft idiot

First thought was that it was shocking harsh sending off BUT
                                                                                                      it is in the rules; it's in the rules to stop people nailing people while pretending to do what he clearly did, the players know this, already on a yellow so he had to go (straight red or otherwise)

+jammie dodger should have gotten a booking for being a diving little prick

Comment

Mourinho tactic's are just insanely good.

The prices are still crazy, Inter way overpriced still.

Comment

WTF is happening in the WW game? has everyone lost interest now?

Come on Villagers, there is still time to win this!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                            he had no need to raise the hand like he did the daft idiot

First thought was that it was shocking harsh sending off BUT
                                                                                                            it is in the rules; it's in the rules to stop people nailing people while pretending to do what he clearly did, the players know this, already on a yellow so he had to go (straight red or otherwise)

+jammie dodger should have gotten a booking for being a diving little prick

Comment

very good, noticed that straight away, cheeky fecker !
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

ya the refs need a "your being a prick" directive where they can just go up to someone and go "less of it you little runt or your off"

Would be nice if the Italians kicked up a fuss about him and UEFA did something about it
                                                                                                                (some hope )

Comment

This is worse.

Comment

someone tell the Barca players that it's OK to score a goal that's not a thing of great beauty

also; Alves and Ibrahamovic are lolbad
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

All in on a A Q 5 rainbow flop with w@nkerI have A J he flips over A 2

Do I even need to tell you what the turn was.

iPoker

Happening all day !

Comment

Knee-jerk reactions are pretty funny on this thread during the big games.

Comment

ha, George has a nice cut at Ibrahimovic as he's dragged off

"the second best paid player in world football......" <audible sigh>

"an expensive Swedish flop"

good man Georgie boy!
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X