Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent Flushdraw a pm there about a WW question, fairly sure it can also be awnsered here.. If we miss tomorrow night is it game over? because if its 1 v 1 WW must win? blonde roots sorry

Comment

AK (me) vs KK vs AQ aipf

naturally AQ is good, QQx flop

then I get it in 10secs later in my other donkament with AJ vs KK, A on the river. I swear iPoker slowrolled it too.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        I set myself up with an iPhone 3gs today. looking forward to playing with gadgets

im going to prague next week - booked a really sweet hotel. anyway, pls to tell me what to do in prague.
        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        drink beer
        Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
        prostitutes
        Every place you go too just ask for a White Russian

either way you will get sorted out
        Last edited by Guest; 27-04-10, 21:25.

Comment

don't know why I am sullying the BBV with these beats btw, I had forgotten the joys of iPoker. I'll stop now

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
            24-27th June for the UKIPT Killarney could work well, a few rounds could be arranged prior to the start of each day
            This is a fine idea!
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

cant wait 3 months - going america before it, might just buy the 3g one hayesaments has

whats story with getting it unlocked? if could use it in USA too would be uber sweet
              GAA News Website

Comment

don't know why I am sullying the BBV with these beats btw, I had forgotten the joys of iPoker. I'll stop now
                dear god

my JJ vs AA vs AK aipf

AK wins
                my JJ takes sidepot

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                  I sent Flushdraw a pm there about a WW question, fairly sure it can also be awnsered here.. If we miss tomorrow night is it game over? because if its 1 v 1 WW must win? blonde roots sorry
                  Yeah its over tomorrow. If the villagers lynch a villager they lose, if they lynch the ww they win...easy game!

Comment

Im childish, found this funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIqArJj8Eo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

I set myself up with an iPhone 3gs today. looking forward to playing with gadgets

im going to prague next week - booked a really sweet hotel. anyway, pls to tell me what to do in prague.
                      Watch out for the taxi drivers thieving bastards. We had a great meal in an Argentinan restaurant over there. I can dig up the name if you'd like. The women are hot but plenty of prostitutes mixed in especially in the tourist areas and clubs.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

in need of stoned tunes please

Comment

Just saw this for the first time

Comment

Lads, wtf. My font on IPB is after going real small, I mean, size 2 or something.

Its fine for any other sites? Any idea what the fook is goin on? Im not zoomeed out or anything either.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Watch this
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA&feature=related[/ame]
                              then this
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                CT7 - Business Economics last friday - was a fair paper - depending on the past rate i might have got it -

CT1 - Financial Maths today - was a little hard - no "easy" marks at the start - dunno could have went really well or could have went bad. We'll find out in 2 months time.

I'd be confident enought of gettin either of them in september if i don't get them now.

So all in all SSPLO will have a fish now again... -

When your exams starting?
                                Starting Thursday week. Only 5 exams, with two of them being economics, so basically just 3 exams. Pretty tough ones though. Combined they add up to CA1 and one of the CTs. One of the economics offers an exemption as well. Hopefully all goes well!

CT7 is always a nice one to start on! Best way to get off on the good foot. CT7 is quite tough, lot of work in it. I'm sure you got through them fine anyway.
                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                  whats story with getting it unlocked? if could use it in USA too would be uber sweet
                                  I haven't tried on the new 3Gs but you'll find guides on www.iclarified.com.

It usually just involves DL a few pieces of software and letting it do it's thing.

Here's a list for ya: http://www.iclarified.com./entries/i...scid=11&seid=1

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                    Recently discovered Neutral Milk Hotel, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, this is the title track

My tribute to Anne Frank with Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea. Jeff Mangum's lyrics and musical talent ignites an eternal flame to those ...

I can't believe I've never heard of them before, loving the album, gets better with every listen.
                                    Yeah it's an amazing album alright, I hate singer-songwriter stuff usually but this is just levels above the usual twee shite you usually get.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                      Lads, wtf. My font on IPB is after going real small, I mean, size 2 or something.

Its fine for any other sites? Any idea what the fook is goin on? Im not zoomeed out or anything either.
                                      What browser?

Ctrl and + makes it bigger ctrl and - make it smaller on chrome

Ctrl and mouse scroll does it as well

Why would you be using anything else?
                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-04-10, 22:05.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post

Mine has been chunkier than normal, since someone mentioned the ctrl scrool wheel thing weeks ago...now its back to normalish for me.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsW-gBrDqp8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqY-R_M2nY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=admnPVcPDdg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbr6sUP7ZM[/ame]

Feck it just DL

Comment

its been 8 yrs since i was there but we stayed well clear of the tourist areas. i mean if you want to go to a place thats full of irish and english falling around the place drunk while paying for over priced drinks you could do that in templebar any weekend or soho for that matter.

we stayed in the suburbs in a small hotel plenty of pubs around locally doing food. when we went out in the evening we went for a 3 course meal in the pub the quality of the food was excellent with a wide range, from local dishes to our type of food when we were finished eating the tab just stayed running while we stayed drinking the local larger and local spirits which were very nice. after about 7 hours drinking the tab for myself and the wife for dinner and about 15 or 16 pints and spirits for the wife was about €25 granted that was then i would presume now the whole place is over priced. we done a good few of them eastern european countries at the time as they were really cheap but no one had a word of english there at the time.

watch out for pick pockets they were rampant at the time i was there. 4 times they tried to pick my pocket while on a 10 minute bus ride down the city luckily for me they didn't know what they were doing and kept on trying to steal my wallet from my back pocket when it clearly wasn't there...... or else it was a bus on the way to a gay convention and they kept on touching me up

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                              Yeah it's an amazing album alright, I hate singer-songwriter stuff usually but this is just levels above the usual twee shite you usually get.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                Iron man 2 out this weekend, never seen the first one, going to give it a spin later i think, actually, aint seen The Dark Knight yet, must catch up on the superhero genre !
                                                2 of those are epic, watch them asap.
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

am i missing something?
                                                  theres 4 vills and a WW left.
                                                  tonight a vill will die
                                                  tomorrow, 3 vills and a WW
                                                  if the villagers miss and kill a villager its 2 villagers and a WW
                                                  the WW kills one person
                                                  its one villager and a WW, the villager turn is next, hung vote, Coin flip to decide the game?? as per the rules no?

IE the worst the villagers can do now is tie/lose the game on a coinflip?
                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    What browser?

Ctrl and + makes it bigger ctrl and - make it smaller on chrome

Why would you be using anything else?
                                                    Lol sometimes I wonder how I dont injure myself getting out of bed.

ty. It was tilting the fuck outta me.
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      We've some great ol Masses in Dublin Ted.

There are plenty of Golf courses in the greater Dublin-Kildare-Wicklow-Meath area. One of my favourties for Value is Rathsallagh near Dunlavin. Great course, the green fee are about 60 Euro (been a couple fo years) It can be impossible to get a t-off on the weekends for anywhere in Dublin unless you go for City West (two courses) if you booked 2/3 weeks in advance you can get a few t-offs. I'd be game as I'm looking for an excuse to get the cobwebs off the clubs.
                                                      To travel much further down the sticks you'd need an overnighter. A few guys I know are playing Dunbeg this weekend, two days golfing, two nights accomadation, 2 evening meal + breakfast for 300 quid. Plenty of deals like that going on.
                                                      IPB Golf society? Nicnic would be yer man to set this up.

Willie if ya love Rathsallagh then now is the time to play. This is the best golf offer i have heard and there are some unreal ones at the moment. At the moment Rathsallagh's offer is. Mon-Thurs. For 45 euro(must tee off before 10 if you want a buggy) Breakfast, Buggy, Round of Golf and get this another round of golf free in august. If ya tee off after 10 you get a steak sandwich and no buggy but still get the free round in August. That is incredible value. 5 years ago that course was 80 euro to play this time of year with nothing else.

Elsewhere recently i have played New Forrest for e25 , Knightsbrook for e30, Rathcore for e20 and Tulfarris for e25. All really nice courses and they are on their knees looking for golfers. It really is a great time to play golf but sadly a lot of courses aint gonna make it through this spell.

It was awesome at the European club today as usual. The wind was serious and the front 9 was so so tough. 3 ball with a worst handicap of 12 could only manage a winning score of 24pts. I'd still rather play muck on that course for the rest of my golfing days than play to the usual elsewhere. Got this nice pic of the old man on the 12th. This framed = cheap next bday present boxed off.
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6EGBWwluU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6EGBWwluU[/ame]

Comment

New Hunky Dory Ireland Billboards!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okzNjTnnmlA[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            You are pretty dumb, la na na na naaa nah. Gis your opinion oh wise one.
                                                            In fairness 27 goals and ridic number of assists in 31 games, it is a pretty dumb thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                              am i missing something?
                                                              tonight a vill will die
                                                              the WW kills one person
                                                              its one villager and a WW, the villager turn is next, hung vote, Coin flip to decide the game?? as per the rules no?

If it ends up with 1 villager and I WW = hung vote, WW munches last villager => WW win?

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                In fairness 27 goals and ridic number of assists in 31 games, it is a pretty dumb thing to say.
                                                                He is amazing at what he does, he does glory alot though. Should have said he is great at it. It isn't dumb it is true.

Comment

local course, limerick county just went to 25e green fees. Happy days, thats my practise course sorted
                                                                  Ballyclough? Thats a lovely course if so, if you mean Rathbane then I'd rather play pitch and putt.

Comment

He is amazing at what he does, he does glory alot though. Should have said he is great at it. It isn't dumb it is true.
                                                                    If he played for Chelsea would you rather he pass it lots and get half the goals and assists?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                      If it ends up with 1 villager and I WW = hung vote, WW munches last villager => WW win?
                                                                      The random ~Lynching would happen at nightfall before the munching ... but it ain't going to come to that ... I hope

Comment

James Mitchel one of the big stacks in EPT Monte Carlo,

i wonder what % of himself he has

best of luck to him
                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Whats the story with the golf outing is there a venue decided on yet? are there enough numbers to make it a runner?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                            James Mitchel one of the big stacks in EPT Monte Carlo,

i wonder what % of himself he has

best of luck to him
                                                                            send Tom Kitt over to serenade him imo

Comment

no more fucking graphs. 6buyins gone since earlier

Comment

am i missing something?
                                                                                tonight a vill will die
                                                                                the WW kills one person

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                WW win. I think this is standard across werewolf game that if there is an equal number of ww and villagers left the ww win

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                                  LOL, some freelance journo, obv an ugly bird ( ) was on the last word about that campaigne, to paraphrase her, " in one of the shots, you can nearly see their womb" made me giggle !

Pair play to honkey dorys i say, we need more of these type of adds, i would not be on the radio complaining if it was a bunch of mens arses, live and let live ladies...and on that, it was about 5pm i think the interview, hasnt she ever heard of getting the dinner ready ? ?
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

is that for real?

makes Paddy Power's ads look classy and restrained

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      WW win. I think this is standard across werewolf game that if there is an equal number of ww and villagers left the ww win
                                                                                      I think we should have vote on that first thing tomorrow

But seriously I don't agree Lets talk about it in the thread tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                        If he played for Chelsea would you rather he pass it lots and get half the goals and assists?
                                                                                        Yeah because it would benefit the team and more than likely he loses a few goals adds a assist or two and the team gains a few more crucial points.

Comment

I watch La Liga actually.

It is a bad league and the big two are miles ahead. The Real team isn't as good as it could be and Ronaldo does just gory all the time! Barca are not as strong as they were last year, having a smallish squad is taking its toll. They are not the elite they are made out to be, hence Lyon beating Real and Barca having a couple of dodgy results including a 3-1 defeat to Inter that they now must turn over.

Another thing on one of your points, Have you seen how Atlethico have actually done this year? In both cup comps? They are pretty average and very lucky. Villareal and Sevilla have been average and Valencia the best of the rest are in 3rd 24 points behind! Going deep in Europa League is nothing special. Fulham, Liverpool and a messed up Hamburg make up the Semis. Strength? lol imo.
                                                                                          OK so how good could the Real team be then?
                                                                                          It just seems like you have little idea what you are talking about. Saying things like Ronaldo just glories all the time is rather idiotic. Sounds like you have always hated Ronaldo. Would that be the case?
                                                                                          In 25 games for Real in la liga, he has scored 20 goals and made 7 assists. 7 assists in 25 games may not seem like much but I would say there are no more than about 5 or 6 players in the league with more. So for a gloryhunter to be close to leading the league in assists is rather interesting to say the least.

Comment

No votes!! The villagers need to take out the remaining ww tomorrow to win the game!

Comment

is that for real?

Friend commented earlier that he nearly crashed the car when passing a Billboard in Dublin today so they must already be in use.

That video is just one of many shots that they intend to use.

Opr
                                                                                              Last edited by Opr; 27-04-10, 22:30.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                no more fucking graphs. 6buyins gone since earlier
                                                                                                you playin holdem or omaha?

Comment

But seriously I don't agree Lets talk about it in the thread tomorrow
                                                                                                  How can 1 villager match up against a ww??? Its standard rules, like game 2...if there's an equal number of ww and villagers, its a ww win

Comment

is that for real?

This bit is hilarious:

He said: 'The IRFU are absolutely right. They have nothing to do with it whatsoever. But we do sponsor Irish Rugby - we sponsor Navan Rugby Club.

Comment

so if there was 5 villagers and 5 WWs, the WWs win? but as we saw, the WWs can fail to munch, and its a turn based game. every other time, if the vote was hung, it went random. with an even split one each, each nominating each other for the lynch, its a coin flip. or some other much more fun option.
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

so if there was 5 villagers and 5 WWs, the WWs win? but as we saw, the WWs can fail to munch, and its a turn based game. every other time, if the vote was hung, it went random. with an even split one each, each nominating each other for the lynch, its a coin flip. or some other much more fun option.
                                                                                                        Thats what hapened in Werewolf game 2

Comment

Lads tryna sat into FTOPS 17,
                                                                                                          Question the sat is on in 15 min's, tournment itself starts in 23min will the sat finish just before tournments starts?? Which is like a 8 min gap?
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

How can 1 villager match up against a ww??? Its standard rules, like game 2...if there's an equal number of ww and villagers, its a ww win
                                                                                                            because WWs can only come out under moon, during day they're just a weak aul human, and its a straight up scrap!
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              you playin holdem or omaha?
                                                                                                              holdem, 4.5k hands today.

Volume volume volume

Comment

Phew!
                                                                                                                Thrice sick.
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Thats what hapened in Werewolf game 2
                                                                                                                  villagers won game 2. there was more WWs left than villagers in game 1.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Let's have no more werewolf discussion from existing players. It will leak info. If a dead player wants to comment, fair enough

Comment

No votes!! The villagers need to take out the remaining ww tomorrow to win the game!
                                                                                                                      im taking my ball and going home.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                        OK so how good could the Real team be then?
                                                                                                                        It just seems like you have little idea what you are talking about. Saying things like Ronaldo just glories all the time is rather idiotic. Sounds like you have always hated Ronaldo. Would that be the case?
                                                                                                                        In 25 games for Real in la liga, he has scored 20 goals and made 7 assists. 7 assists in 25 games may not seem like much but I would say there are no more than about 5 or 6 players in the league with more. So for a gloryhunter to be close to leading the league in assists is rather interesting to say the least.
                                                                                                                        You seem to little idea about what you are talking about. Ronaldo is an amazing player, getting that many goals and assists in La Liga playing in a squad that is unbelievably good compared to the competition should be standard. His style of play imo reeks of being a gloryhunter, so many times he tries to beat everyone instead making a simple pass. The team would benefit if he learned to pass. He is so good at doing it himself that he is allowed but when it comes to big games like El Clasico and tough fixtures in the CL he doesn't do it, because his one man show does not work.

He is a gloryhunter.

He is very good at it.

Real suffer when it matters because of it.

Comment

Mmmm Hunky Dorys...
                                                                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X