This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
    ha funny seeing all the ABUs outing themselves now...
    Personally I'm not an ABU but I have always been an Ferguson hater.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
      I don't know nor care what happened, I actually missed the sending off was watching the French tie. It just amuses me how hypocritical Ferguson is, but more so, that people are unable to accept reality because they support his team.
      It's very similar to how outraged people get over "player X who is not on the team I support and just dived and is thusly a cheating scumbag".

All players dive. All teams remonstrate with officials. Fuck sake, football fans: we suck so much!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Ferguson's siege mentality is one of the main supports to his team makeup so why bother question it when it has been so successful for him?
        His decision to put the farm on Berbatov and ditch Tevez has been the deciding factor this season imo. And surely now rio ferdinand is on borrowed time there now?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          lol

Okay, I'll make this real easy:

are you claiming that Utd players never remonstrate with referees over decisions, and never / have never asked for a referee to book / send off a player after a cynical challenge?

Looking forward to the answer!
          don't start that shit in here now...

Comment

lol

are you claiming that Utd players never remonstrate with referees over decisions, and never / have never asked for a referee to book / send off a player after a cynical challenge?

Maloney333, baby, let's gogogo with the answer!!
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

don't start that shit in here now...
              lol, listen lads: maybe you should leave this thread till tomorrow morning!

Comment

Match thread for big games in gambling forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Soccer is OK I suppose but why do people have to talk about it

You do realise, don't you, that every one of you turns into a little mini DBC every time you start on about it.
                  lol, every time

We get it: you don't like football related posts

Get this: we don't care
                  get with the rave or face the banhammer

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Fuck that. You don't see me complaining when lads are talking about horses. I can accept chit chat about subjects uninteresting to me. Those who can't get the full brunt of my disdain.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Soccer is OK I suppose but why do people have to talk about it

You do realise, don't you, that every one of you turns into a little mini DBC every time you start on about it.
                      We're actually really lucky as a forum to have a way better ratio of good soccer posters : typical football idiots.

Lloyd, Sledgejammer, Cooker, Rekop Dog and Eagle Eye (when not trolling) amongst others all have knowledgeable opinons and are rarely cringe-worthy.
                      Last edited by The C Kid; 07-04-10, 21:56.

Comment

You are not authorized to ban users who are not considered normal, registered users
                        ghey

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Nah, lets not turn into a mini-me boards soccer forum.

It'll all die down by the morning.

Comment

Fuck that. You don't see me complaining when lads are talking about horses. I can accept chit chat about subjects uninteresting to me. Those who can't get the full brunt of my disdain.
                            Yup this is true.

Comment

yawnaments

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                Just catching up in everything since just after halftime, LL and CHD banned. I'm going over to get banned now, any suggestions.

Is Guan Yin a mod there again or something?
                                If you want to get banned from there, then by all means go ahead, but please don't look for suggestions here. I know it is a bit too late now, but please.

Comment

ghey

Comment

lol

All players dive. All teams remonstrate with officials. Fuck sake, football fans: we suck so much!
                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

lol, listen lads: maybe you should leave this thread till tomorrow morning!
                                      OK, but please stop changing the thread title, we've a deal in place for years/months that we don't use it anymore when Utd or LFC lose a big match...

Comment

Dunphy and co are like a two-outer, great when they go in your favour but fcking tilting when they don't.

As a United fan I have to accept Rafael deserved both his yellow cards. It was a moment of naivety and inexperience that cost us dearly, and I don't blame Ribery and co at all for remonstrating with the ref.

Robben's goal was just so crushing. I knew we were never going to score once they were ahead in the tie.

I remember watching Fiorentina - Bayern. After Robben's wonderstrike, they closed out the game in such an efficient way. Fiorentina never got another chance in 15 minutes.

I hate the 'Headshot'-type reaction of saying Carrick should be shot etc but my god, the amount of times he has been caught in possession the way he was in the lead up to the corner for Robben's goal in recent weeks is a joke. At this point he really has to be moved on in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                          OK, but please stop changing the thread title, we've a deal in place for years/months that we don't use it anymore when Utd or LFC lose a big match...
                                          Do we?

Surely thats -EV for you and me Ste

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Do we?

LOL, I suppose we could rescind on it now thinking about the long term...

Comment

Do we?

Damn right we aren't going to start that.

Comment

No! My thread title means so much more than a simple baiting of Utd fans!

Today is a really important night for European club football. For the first time in years, no English team is in the last four of the CL. Traditional powers Inter and Bayern are back at the top table.

The Utd / Milan match was a real low point for reasons I stated at the time. Given the financial imprudence of the likes of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, a severe shift in the status quo may be upon us soon.

German and Italian club football rising again IS the big story from these quarter final matches. Not Messi: everyone already knew he was the player of his generation.

Comment

i support utd or liverpool or chelsea Moan moan moan. There all cheats. there the phil hellmuths of football fans any fan of any of those clubs.

Lets go inter thats wat i say.

Comment

Originally posted by luckylloyd View Post
                                                    no! My thread title means so much more than a simple baiting of utd fans!

Today is a really important night for european club football. For the first time in years, no english team is in the last four of the cl. Traditional powers inter and bayern are back at the top table.

The utd / milan match was a real low point for reasons i stated at the time. Given the financial imprudence of the likes of utd, chelsea, liverpool, a severe shift in the status quo may be upon us soon.

German and italian club football rising again is the big story from these quarter final matches. Not messi: Everyone already knew he was the player of his generation.
                                                    no!
                                                    Bad lloyd!

Comment

Thank Christ the championship starts in May. Summer days in Semple, bliss.

Comment

No! My thread title means so much more than a simple baiting of Utd fans!

Today is a really important night for European club football. For the first time in years, no English team is in the last four of the CL. Traditional powers Inter and Bayern are back at the top table.

The Utd / Milan match was a real low point for reasons I stated at the time. Given the financial imprudence of the likes of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, a severe shift in the status quo may be upon us soon.

German and Italian club football rising again IS the big story from these quarter final matches. Not Messi: everyone already knew he was the player of his generation.
                                                        meh, I just like to watch football and have non deep throw away discussions on it.... but the change is what it is unfortunately... Thursday night football on 3E is imminently approaching , I wonder who's gonna be on the panel tomorrow night...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          no!
                                                          Bad lloyd!
                                                          Dom, I'm actually right on this one. And this is actual proper football content, not troll related rubbish. As I said at the time:

Got to think tonight was a pretty seminal moment for modern football. A Milan team laden with big names and numerous medals - and currently second in Seria A - getting completely thumped while the home fans chanted for the removal of their club's owner. Bizarre.

This is a golden age for the top English clubs on the pitch, that is inarguable at this stage. But it comes in the context of their own financial instability, the sanitation of the way football is supported and consumed as product, and a spate of clubs at all levels outside the "big four" struggling to survive.

All this augmented by the most expensively assembled club side in the history of the game getting knocked out in the year where the final is to be played at their home stadium.

There will of course be those who welcome all of this, who like to see the teams they primarily watch / support perform to this level - and welcome the chaos that comes with such an upheaval of the status quo. It's a funny old game and all of that.

But for me, a night like tonight is yet another indicator of how unsustainable things are at the top of the game right now. The English game should be looking at the fortunes of their Italian counterparts and thinking "we need to be more financially prudent, live within our means more often, etc". They won't.
                                                          Bayern are an exceptionally well run club. They have suffered on the pitch because of that. I am happy to see them progress for more reasons than LOL UTD.

Comment

I'd love to see German football work into a dominant position in Europe, the fans are brilliant in terms of numbers and their colour/vocal support, their stadiums are fantastic, the league is really well balanced (Last years champions in the bottom half of the league this year I think) and most of the clubs seem really well run (Which is both why they don't do well in Europe, relatively, and why their league is so competitive). In terms of domestic product, they probably have the best league in Europe...Not the best standard wise, but there's genuine competition and world class facilities and support. Would the average premiership/la liga fan trade consistent CL success for a league that's had 5 different winners this decade and is genuinely always really competitive? It's an interesting question I think.

The champions league would be stronger with a strong Germany. They've still a long way to go, mind you, but given it's all but certain they'll take Italys 4th CL spot two seasons from now they're on the right track.
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Lloyd, change it to something less confrontational ffs or I will. Please. I don't want to have to be changing it again tomorrow night if Liverpool go out, or if utd win the league. Don't break the unwritten covenant man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                I'd love to see German football work into a dominant position in Europe, the fans are brilliant in terms of numbers and their colour/vocal support, their stadiums are fantastic, the league is really well balanced (Last years champions in the bottom half of the league this year I think) and most of the clubs seem really well run (Which is both why they don't do well in Europe, relatively, and why their league is so competitive). In terms of domestic product, they probably have the best league in Europe...Not the best standard wise, but there's genuine competition and world class facilities and support. Would the average premiership/la liga fan trade consistent CL success for a league that's had 5 different winners this decade and is genuinely always really competitive? It's an interesting question I think.

The champions league would be stronger with a strong Germany. They've still a long way to go, mind you, but given it's all but certain they'll take Italys 4th CL spot two seasons from now they're on the right track.
                                                                TESTIFY

Tonight is massive, tonight is justice.

Comment

Nah, lets not turn into a mini-me boards soccer forum.

It'll all die down by the morning.
                                                                  I just read throught he last couple of pages and haven't seen much badness tbh, just wholehearted discussion.

I haven't even looked at the match thread on boards, those match threads and the soccer forum in general to a somewhat lesser extent have become a waste of time.
                                                                  I love the fact that we can come in here after a match and have some banter and discuss a match, all in the knowledge that we're among like minded individuals and it's almost certainly going to be kept civil.

I'm obv a 'Pool fan and don't like United, there's plenty of anti-Liverpool stuff too, I love it,it's healthy and people are obviously speaking from the heart and not being too guarded as they feel comfortable here.

I have no interest in what horse wins what race or what wrestler/boxer/karatekid wins a fight but I enjoy reading about it at the same time.

Sorry Kev. I quoted your post but I just started rambling but I guess my point is that this is what makes this place great!
                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Might just be variance obviously, could well be back to 2/3 EPL semi-finalists next year.
                                                                    But there is definitely a case that the EPL may struggle over the next few years to attract top class players. Sterlings continuing woes means they need to pay about 25% more in sterling wages now than 3 years ago to match the Euro equivalent.
                                                                    And the tax situation isn't great either, there are countries that are far friendlier to their sportsmen taxwise than the UKs 50% rate.
                                                                    Apparently Arshavin was shocked to find himself on the same 'take-home' in London as he was in Leningrad.

Its nice to see such a 1970s style mixture of teams in the semi-finals.

Comment

A few oldies to interrupt the footballaments

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzN0Js0tKZ4&feature=related[/ame]

This one you only need to watch from 1.00 to 1.20, (the bearded chap to the right of the speaker)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YNeLoTp8Rc&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                      Last edited by ComradeCollie; 07-04-10, 22:14.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                        I just read throught he last couple of pages and haven't seen much badness tbh, just wholehearted discussion.

I haven't even looked at the match thread on boards, those match threads and the soccer forum in general to a somewhat lesser extent have become a waste of time.
                                                                        I love the fact that we can come in here after a match and have some banter and discuss a match, all in the knowledge that we're among like minded individuals and it's almost certainly going to be kept civil.

I'm obv a 'Pool fan and don't like United, there's plenty of anti-Liverpool stuff too, I love it,it's healthy and people are obviously speaking from the heart and not being too guarded as they feel comfortable here.

I have no interest in what horse wins what race or what wrestler/boxer/karatekid wins a fight but I enjoy reading about it at the same time.

Sorry Kev. I quoted your post but I just started rambling but I guess my point is that this is what makes this place great!
                                                                        I know Danny, I do like having all kinds of chat in here, but would be against setting specific match threads, political event threads, movie threads or similar. Keep it all in this big old cauldron that is BBV

EDIT - I was gonna go to bed, but good chance of Lloyd and Dom kicking off. Glad to see the honeymoon period after the success that was the IO didnt last too long

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Lloyd, change it to something less confrontational ffs or I will. Please. I don't want to have to be changing it again tomorrow night if Liverpool go out, or if utd win the league. Don't break the unwritten covenant man.
                                                                          I had no idea that bigging up German football was tantamount to LOLpool, but I guess my genius is wasted on you mere mortals. Title changed to something that more directly indicts us all as supporters of Premiership teams...

Comment

Two words everyone, Super Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by EARMUFFS View Post
                                                                              Ferguson's siege mentality is one of the main supports to his team makeup so why bother question it when it has been so successful for him?
                                                                              His decision to put the farm on Berbatov and ditch Tevez has been the deciding factor this season imo. And surely now rio ferdinand is on borrowed time there now?
                                                                              these posts make my head hurt.

Berbatov - 37million pound striker. he is BRILLIANT. Any team, ANY TEAM, would be delighted to have him. Currently plays for a team challenging for the premier league and got to a champions league quarter.
                                                                              Tevez - great player, plays for a decent city team trying to get into champions league, where berbatov has been of late.
                                                                              Rio - 'on borrowed time' as captain of a united team that has got to two champions league finals and won 1, has like a gazzilion premier league winners medals, and will captain his country at the world cup... borrowed time, i think not.

in other news...
                                                                              United dropped the ball when they sold pique to barca...

Comment

Also, this was mentioned earlier, but how fukking good was this weeks Lost? Fantastic stuff. 2 epic episodes in 3 weeks, both up there with 'The Constant' imo

Comment

Dom, I'm actually right on this one. And this is actual proper football content, not troll related rubbish. As I said at the time:

Bayern are an exceptionally well run club. They have suffered on the pitch because of that. I am happy to see them progress for more reasons than LOL UTD.
                                                                                  Me and Kev will have to start thinking about new thread titles for tomorrow so. I'm thinking that the rise of 3E as a channel and the quality of their football punditry could be interesting, perhaps the fall off in the interest in Europa cup football could be another angle to consider...

If anyone has others may have some good suggestions, if so, please post them up and they'll all be gladly considered and the best one will get their name and their title put into the BBV title...

EDIT: Damn you Dom!!! Grrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by ditpoker View Post
                                                                                    these posts make my head hurt.

Berbatov - 37million pound striker. he is BRILLIANT. Any team, ANY TEAM, would be delighted to have him. Currently plays for a team challenging for the premier league and got to a champions league quarter.
                                                                                    Tevez - great player, plays for a decent city team trying to get into champions league, where berbatov has been of late.
                                                                                    Rio - 'on borrowed time' as captain of a united team that has got to two champions league finals and won 1, has like a gazzilion premier league winners medals, and will captain his country at the world cup... borrowed time, i think not.

in other news...
                                                                                    United dropped the ball when they sold pique to barca...
                                                                                    I completely agree with you on the Pique thing, that for me is the biggest mistake Ferguson has made in terms of player signings and it barely gets mentioned.

I somewhat disagree on Ferdinand though, he has definitely regressed over the past two seasons. He's still a good player of course, but he isn't as regal as he once was.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                      Right thats done now, I found the thread.

And its off.

Comment

I haven't watched lost since season 3 started, but watched that hour long catch up at start of this season, and one full episode as well as other bits.

Not interested in going back and catching up on everything, but reckon I wont be too lost (ugh) in watching this weeks?

Also, started watching The Pacific after it was recommended to me, only found the first 3 streaming online though, 4th one has been removed from all the megavideo links as far as I can see.

Anyone wanna throw it up into cousins?

Comment

bigging up German football
                                                                                          Why is the Bundesliga great and because of what we have to be jealous of the Germans? There are at least ten reasons:

1.Stadiums sold out

On average stadium in Germany is about 92% of available seats sold. Bayern Munich has the availability of 100%.

2.Fair ticket prices

The average ticket price is around 22 euros, while English in average spend 43 euros, and Spanish 40. Almost twice more than the Germans!

3.Contact with the fans

Bundesliga players do not run away from contact with the fans,even they are looking for it.

4. Exciting and unpredictable championship

In the past twelve years stx different teams were the champions. Nobody expect that Wolfsburg and Felix Magath will take the Championship.

5. Media coverage

In Germany, the pay-TV transmits all 612 games of first and second Bundesliga, while English Sky carries only 138 live meetings.

6. Beer during the game

German beer is definitely one of the biggest advantages of Bundesliga.

7. Most fans

Among the 20 European teams with the highest average fan is nine German clubs. One of them is Borussia Dortmund.

8. Security

Control is strict and the number of incidents in the stadiums is relatively negligible.

9. Great atmosphere in the stadiums

Fans always change choreography so stadium always look interesting from the height.

10. Tension until the last round

In 46 years the Bundesliga decision Champ as much as 23 times was decided in the last round - such as 2007th when Stuttgart in the last 90 minutes of the season became the champion of Germany.

from fourfourtwo magazine

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                            I haven't watched lost since season 3 started, but watched that hour long catch up at start of this season, and one full episode as well as other bits.

Not interested in going back and catching up on everything, but reckon I wont be too lost (ugh) in watching this weeks?

Also, started watching The Pacific after it was recommended to me, only found the first 3 streaming online though, 4th one has been removed from all the megavideo links as far as I can see.

Anyone wanna throw it up into cousins?

Well worth catching up on Lost imo.

Will sort out Pacific for you now

Comment

I put it down to too much sugar in some peoples diet, i could actually "read" the adrenalin in some of those posts...
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                i support utd or liverpool or chelsea Moan moan moan. There all cheats. there the phil hellmuths of football fans any fan of any of those clubs.

Lets go inter thats wat i say.
                                                                                                Hows the best player in the championship settling in?

Comment

I know Danny, I do like having all kinds of chat in here, but would be against setting specific match threads, political event threads, movie threads or similar. Keep it all in this big old cauldron that is BBV
                                                                                                  Absofkinlutely!!

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    Hows the best player in the championship settling in?
                                                                                                    anto's a bit disillusioned with football after coventry had a jan-march of epic levels and threatened to get into the playoffs, unfortunately it would appear as if they have forgotten to turn up to any of their last 5 games and have settled for mid-table mediocrity.

Comment

Me and Kev will have to start thinking about new thread titles for tomorrow so. I'm thinking that the rise of 3E as a channel and the quality of their football punditry could be interesting, perhaps the fall off in the interest in Europa cup football could be another angle to consider...

If anyone has others may have some good suggestions, if so, please post them up and they'll all be gladly considered and the best one will get their name and their title put into the BBV title...

EDIT: Damn you Dom!!! Grrrrrr.
                                                                                                      Liverpool still in Europe,Waterford Utd 5/5.

Comment

lol, every time

We get it: you don't like football related posts

Get this: we don't care
                                                                                                        I don't mind them, its quite amusing to see sane people turn themselves into blithering idiots ;-)

lol

Quote for absolute proof of my point.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-04-10, 22:31.
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

it's not that i'm uninterested in the subject, there's plenty of topics that fall into that category i have no problem with, it's just that as soon as football talk kicks off it's pages of petty squabbling imo.

Comment

I told rekop dog i would post this up for him Lol'ing at me back on the 3rd of January - i said march but meh 1st week of April is close enough

Me

v enjoyable game great to see an upset or 2. United having a terrible season it has to be said
                                                                                                            Rekop dog

Yeah 2nd in the league, last 16 of the champions league and league cup semi final game coming up. Couldn't get any worse really.
                                                                                                            Me

ok for a start the league cup is a throw away competition used to blood new players and so winning such event should not factor into having a good season.

united will slip to 3rd in the PL if arsenal win their game in hand and would be a lot further off the pace if Chelsea didnt slip up over the last couple of games.

the one saving grace has been getting to the last 16 of the champions League but even at that their form this season (even factoring in the absence of ronaldo) has been well below par. On current form United will struggle to progress in the champions league.

Unless Fergeson spends wisely in this transfer window this season could turn ugly - im talking about being out of contention in any meaningful competition come Mrch
                                                                                                            Rekop dog

LOL, I opted not to even bother respond to his post it was bad!
                                                                                                            [ x ] feel vindicated

Comment

it's not that i'm uninterested in the subject, there's plenty of topics that fall into that category i have no problem with, it's just that as soon as football talk kicks off it's pages of petty squabbling imo.
                                                                                                              I disagree.

The majority have watched the game at home and welcome an outlet to discuss proceedings. It's all kept civil and gives people an opportunity to vent/moan. where they feel comfortable to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                That's why he called it a NEW application
                                                                                                                I thought he meant a fresh application.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Ryanzo; 07-04-10, 22:46.

Comment

Just when the day couldnt get any worse, I log onto my gmail to find a mail from Stars telling me I finished ~90th in a $8rebuy I was playing earlier. I was full sure I went out about 400th and out of the money. Searched the HH and find the hand what did it, I obv didnt see the flush and just closed the client

/retard

PokerStars Game #42320073586: Tournament #305010323, $8.00+$0.80 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (400/800) - 2010/04/07 13:09:09 ET
                                                                                                                  Table '305010323 114' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: kavorka39 (18670 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Yerkie (47427 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 3: misme33 (21702 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: mausilein (30003 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: 9pon (24859 in chips) is sitting out
                                                                                                                  Seat 6: 1982 thebest (30648 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 7: jeejee6470 (37353 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 8: bixente17 (53715 in chips)
                                                                                                                  Seat 9: KevIRL (20457 in chips)
                                                                                                                  kavorka39: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  Yerkie: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  misme33: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  mausilein: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  9pon: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  1982 thebest: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  jeejee6470: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  bixente17: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  KevIRL: posts the ante 75
                                                                                                                  bixente17: posts small blind 400
                                                                                                                  KevIRL: posts big blind 800
                                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                                  Dealt to KevIRL [Ah Qc]
                                                                                                                  kavorka39: calls 800
                                                                                                                  9pon is connected
                                                                                                                  9pon has returned
                                                                                                                  Yerkie: folds
                                                                                                                  misme33 is disconnected
                                                                                                                  misme33 is connected
                                                                                                                  misme33: raises 2400 to 3200
                                                                                                                  mausilein: folds
                                                                                                                  9pon: folds
                                                                                                                  1982 thebest: folds
                                                                                                                  jeejee6470: folds
                                                                                                                  bixente17: folds
                                                                                                                  KevIRL: raises 17182 to 20382 and is all-in
                                                                                                                  kavorka39: folds
                                                                                                                  misme33 is disconnected
                                                                                                                  misme33 is connected
                                                                                                                  misme33: calls 17182
                                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [5h 4h 4d]
                                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [5h 4h 4d] [Kh]
                                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [5h 4h 4d Kh] [7h]
                                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                                  KevIRL: shows [Ah Qc] (a flush, Ace high)
                                                                                                                  misme33: shows [Ac Kc] (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                                                                                                                  KevIRL collected 42639 from pot
                                                                                                                  KevIRL is sitting out
                                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                                  Total pot 42639 | Rake 0
                                                                                                                  Board [5h 4h 4d Kh 7h]
                                                                                                                  Seat 1: kavorka39 folded before Flop
                                                                                                                  Seat 2: Yerkie folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 3: misme33 showed [Ac Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Fours
                                                                                                                  Seat 4: mausilein folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 5: 9pon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 6: 1982 thebest folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 7: jeejee6470 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                                  Seat 8: bixente17 (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                                  Seat 9: KevIRL (big blind) showed [Ah Qc] and won (42639) with a flush, Ace high

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOnOWLhuT80[/ame]
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      I told rekop dog i would post this up for him Lol'ing at me back on the 3rd of January - i said march but meh 1st week of April is close enough
                                                                                                                      Lol, why would you requote a shocking post you made months ago. I only originally responded because you used the word ‘terrible' to describe the season, but yeah, you carry on with your sky sports like over-reactions to what's giving their financial limitations has been a far from a terrible season.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                        Lol, why would you requote a shocking post you made months ago. I only originally responded because you used the word ‘terrible' to describe the season, but yeah, you carry on with your sky sports like over-reactions to what's giving their financial limitations has been a far from a terrible season.
                                                                                                                        This is the definition of moving the goalposts imo.

Bubbleking's main point was that United were in serious danger of being out of the running for any serious trophy by March and, more or less, he was right.

You belittled his post as being nonsense and, I believe, his last post in this thread was an attempt at rubbing your nose in it. Really good one too as it happens.

Time to take your medicine really.
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ditpoker View Post
                                                                                                                          anto's a bit disillusioned with football after coventry had a jan-march of epic levels and threatened to get into the playoffs, unfortunately it would appear as if they have forgotten to turn up to any of their last 5 games and have settled for mid-table mediocrity.
                                                                                                                          You can say that again. Supporting Coventry is like having steak without pepper sauce like its still football but is there any point?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X