This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

LOL at Ribery being a twat and effectively persuading the ref to send rafael off, when Ribery deserved a yellow himself imo.

Funny all the same though, but pity it wasn't Gary Neville. Might get interesting yet.

Comment

Good man Josh!

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
          Ribery, fookin scumbag calling for the sending off.
          lol you wouldnt do the same yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Hamilton the clown not knowing Nani was already on a yellow
            brilliant

Comment

bayern gone from 11/5 to 1/1 to qualify wit that sendin off

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                Please promise to put more how to drive ads on if you do. I was loving that one on rte before the game about how to navigate through roundabouts especially the proper indicating part, loved that i did.
                You should go for a spin around Cork with a bus driver on his day off

Every Cork head in wrong lanes approaching roundabouts (the 3 lane ones are nuts down there) and my mate spotting every cars move before they made it

Irish drivers (well cork people really)

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                  lol you wouldnt do the same yourself
                  yea, I know wait till get on a pitch with Rooney, Robben, Ribery etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    LOL at Ribery being a twat and effectively persuading the ref to send rafael off, when Ribery deserved a yellow himself imo.

Funny all the same though, but pity it wasn't Gary Neville. Might get interesting yet.
                    Absolute blatant yellow card for Raf.
                    Absolute stupidity from him.

Going to predict Bayern will score and Carrick gets winner in 91st minute.

Comment

Bayern near miss no.1, good save from Van Der Sar
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                        Absolute blatant yellow card for Raf.
                        Absolute stupidity from him.

Going to predict Bayern will score and Carrick gets winner in 91st minute.
                        Oh it was certainly a yellow for Rafael, but the ref waited so long before issuing the yellow card it seemed like he changed his mind after Ribery roared at him.

Comment

Jaysus Christ Bayern, awful, awful defending
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

wheres the poker tomorrow night in Waterford?
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Also, never thought being banned from soccer on boards would actually irritate me, but I must say - being unable to spam away while watching a match is mildly tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                wheres the poker tomorrow night in Waterford?
                                Olympus 8.30 is yer best bet. Think its a 40 ga

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Also, never thought being banned from soccer on boards would actually irritate me, but I must say - being unable to spam away while watching a match is mildly tilting.
                                  What did you get banned for? And by who?

Comment

Bayern near miss no.2, Gomez puts a header just over

Comment

What did you get banned for? And by who?
                                      Got banned for giving boggles some much needed what for by Thanx4thefish

Comment

Did you get banned for that reply to Boggles the other night ?

Edit - Don't understand how the mods continually turn a blind eye to his posts.

Opr
                                        Last edited by Opr; 07-04-10, 20:15.

Comment

Ha, same. Very annoying at the weekend.

Comment

This is actually ideal for Chelsea. Utd are going to be collectively drained after this, whatever the result.

Comment

Carrick is lol bad

Comment

justice

Comment

Screamer!!!!!!!!!
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Oh oh oh oh oh screamer

Comment

Boom
                                                      What a goal.

Comment

Robben has now scored the goal of the season, and the second best goal of the season

Comment

Oh please god tell me it's only a 2 day ban!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                            Oh please god tell me it's only a 2 day ban!!
                                                            lol, a full week!

Comment

Berbatov, can score a superbly lanquid goal when you are 4-0 up.
                                                              Does fuck all with the game on the line
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                Berbatov, can score a superbly lanquid goal when you are 4-0 up.
                                                                Does fuck all with the game on the line
                                                                Reverso jinx attempt?
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post

Going to predict Bayern will score and Nani gets what-trick in 91st minute.
                                                                  fmp.

Comment

George must have a monster bet on United because the fcuker is throwing every hex he can at the pitch

Comment

Btw, Bayern are doing the right thing if they want to get beat from here...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                        George must have a monster bet on United because the fcuker is throwing every hex he can at the pitch
                                                                        I think for last years final he had a bet on Ronaldo to be first scorer and for Messi to score as he could barely bring himself to say Eto'o had scored but was practically orgasmic when messi stuck it in.

Comment

It'd be somewhat funny in a cruel cruel way for Man U to get an injury time winner though...
                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                            Reverso jinx attempt?
                                                                            Hell no.
                                                                            Im attempting to prove the curse is long dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                              It'd be somewhat funny in a cruel cruel way for Man U to get an injury time winner though...
                                                                              I would find it much funnier if they just fucking lose!

Opr

Comment

Great game cant believe utd are out after that great start!.

Comment

"Football, bloody hell"

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Only 2 English teams left in Europe now, Fulham and Liverpool.

Comment

would not like to be Rafael at training tomorrow

Comment

It couldn't have happened in a better way tbh. Rooney starts, Utd storm out of the traps, three up, "WE ARE UTD"...

...Rooney forced to limp off, Bayern get a goal through some sloppy defending, petulant sending off from the kid, strike of justice to end it.

Also, nice brucie bonus of no English teams in the last four!

Comment

which Frog team got through?

Comment

we really did slip up. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                would not like to be Rafael at training tomorrow
                                                                                                he'll just pretend to be his brother imo

Comment

It couldn't have happened in a better way tbh. Rooney starts, Utd storm out of the traps, three up, "WE ARE UTD"...

...Rooney forced to limp off, Bayern get a goal through some sloppy defending, petulant sending off from the kid, strike of justice to end it.

U would never guess u are a liverpool supporter.

Comment

GERMAN FOOTBALL WILL RISE AGAIN
                                                                                                    fmp

Comment

Incredibly when you consider United basically had a 3-0 head start with the early goals and they still couldn't go through.

Comment

Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah. Cause the Utd contingent in this thread are all class.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Lyon

Comment

German fans are the best

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                Only 2 English teams left in Europe now, Fulham and Liverpool.
                                                                                                                Rather that paint trophy

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  German fans are the best
                                                                                                                  Yeah probably the best in Europe, they're fantastic. Dortmund the best attended team in Europe, that is mental

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                    Utd fans are gas, live to wind up others, anyone ever takes a pop at them:

"typical liverpool/arsenal/cheski/ABU" lol's or something

Comment

As a utd fan(albiet half hearted nowadays) i find myself aggreeing with this.

Comment

No Limit Holdem
                                                                                                                        Limit Holdem
                                                                                                                        PL Omaha Hi/lo
                                                                                                                        NL Omaha Hi/lo
                                                                                                                        Fl Omaha Hi/lo
                                                                                                                        Razz

And Badugi and 8-game on the way FTW

Comment

Olympus 8.30 is yer best bet. Think its a 40 ga
                                                                                                                          cool, easy to find?
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X