X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
    The next video is epic

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI"]http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1902812[/ame]

Think these were posted in BBv before.

Comment

ah what happended to that thread - it was obv going to kick off when ED saw it...

Comment

Popcorn thread deleted or did i dream it?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
          Popcorn thread deleted or did i dream it?
          well i saw it as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            well i saw it as well...
            Well what i took from it is that Damo has caught the ghey

Comment

This pretty cool hand, is the full episodes out yet

Luke "Full Flush" Schwartz made his Premier League debut in February 2010 and in this exclusive clip, you can see him announce his arrival in style in a fant...
              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuB5...ayer_embedded#
                was that cash or chip value?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  was that cash or chip value?
                  Tournament
                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Wow, that is sexy!

Comment

epic levelling

Comment

Fuckity! missed it.

Diplomatic cliffs on said popcorn thread please.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          Fuckity! missed it.

I'd rather we just left it please

Comment

Comment

Between BBV, Popcorn threads and the IO thread this site is on fire today. Thanks to all for the great reading.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                Fuckity! missed it.

Damos gone soft imo

Comment

Lol, would have been funny if Timoshenko actually had a hand like aces or kings

Comment

that shite never works for me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Rooney DEF starting tonight...
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Rooney_DivesStarts

Comment

Bring on Bayern shrek is back

Comment

lolz this should be fun. United can't trust their £30million man Berba.

Comment

The country (England) will be in uproar if he doesn't make the world cup!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                The country will be in uproar if he doesn't make the world cup!

Opr
                                                If he gets to end of season and needs an immediate op due to playing injured that would be fucking magic

Comment

The country (England) will be in uproar if he doesn't make the world cup!

Opr
                                                  If they get a some crucial goals in next couple of games with this risk I think Fergie would would happily see Rooney miss the World Cup and England go crazy.

Comment

I have no doubts Fergie would be of that mind. The club do pay his wages after all.

Opr

Comment

I have no doubts Fergie would be of that mind. The club do pay his wages after all.

Opr
                                                      And he is Scottish

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                        Damos gone soft imo
                                                        Do ya wanna test that theory , well do ya.

Comment

Zosma, what thread is that picture from ? I was looking at it the other day but can't find which forum it was in.

Opr
                                                          I seen it on Reddit.

Comment

i don't care how many times i've said it already; henry17 is the greatest.

Comment

If the Bayern players have any sense they will kick the ankles off rooney from the first minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                If the Bayern players have any sense they will kick the ankles off rooney from the first minute.
                                                                Van Bommel FTW

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                  i don't care how many times i've said it already; henry17 is the greatest.
                                                                  What's a henry17?
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

just been thinking about what iam going to do when i hit 1000 posts...........
                                                                    maybe i will just leave in a shroud of mystery and ye will all be asking in a "few months where did that eight-ball fellow go to, strange that he should put up a thousand posts and then just leave like that"

or

maybe i will just search the web until i find another fledgling forum and rack up a thousand posts there and leave there in a shroud of mystery also.

meeehhhh.........
                                                                    i will see iam a bit of a lazy fucker and it all sounds like too much work really i will probably just put up another post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                      What's a henry17?
                                                                      Some kind of vacuum cleaner imo.

Comment

Time for Van Bommel to crush imo

Starting Rooney is more than a little wtf tbh
                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Some kind of vacuum cleaner imo.
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Ribery Van Bommel Scheinstiger Robben

Pretty decent midfield imo...

Comment

Good Start

Good Goal.

Game on

Comment

Gibson pretty decent toe on him imo

Comment

Get the early goal and dominate...same as last week eh ?
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

lol, nice to see Gibson scoring all the same

Comment

Game starts at 7:45 Bayern, not 8

Comment

Oh Nani!

Comment

Oooooooooh yesssssssss u n i t e d ..........

Comment

Stupid Munich. Bordeaux vs Lyon it is then.

Comment

Jaysus, what is the fucking story with European clubs completely disintegrating the minute they walk out at Old Trafford? Awful defending and pretty poor goalkeeping for both goals.

Comment

Go on United!!!

Comment

Will be able to take Rooney off after 30 minutes at this rate.

SAF is a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    Gibson pretty decent toe on him imo
                                                                                                    Big Gaa players bulltoe alright

trying to get deucescracked working on firefox but Flash keeps getting blocked even though ive allowed it

anyone know how to get it working in firefox?

*temp allowed the google shite and now its working

Bayern are shyte btw (glad i didn't go to the pub now)
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 07-04-10, 19:05. Reason: *google are bast&rds!!!

Comment

I wish Chelsea could run as good as United this year and Liverpool last year.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                        Jaysus, what is the fucking story with European clubs completely disintegrating the minute they walk out at Old Trafford? Awful defending and pretty poor goalkeeping for both goals.
                                                                                                        pool fan Lloyd? ah its 80 minutes away plenty of time to fuck up

Comment

Bayern are all over the place..

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                            Drogba's offside goal at the weekend was pretty run good IMO
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              id say between John Terry's 15 or so full stretch handballs and the 30 or 40 soft peno's/frees on edge of box a season Chelski run ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                Drogba's offside goal at the weekend was pretty run good IMO
                                                                                                                How, 1-0 up and they only get one back with a hand ball goal. Blatant peno turned down, United had one of them too kinda too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                  id say between John Terry's 15 or so full stretch handballs and the 30 or 40 soft peno's/frees on edge of box a season Chelski run ok
                                                                                                                  Oh yeah, eh, yeah. Thats exactly what happens.

EDIT - lol Rooney fucked.

Comment

Rooney off please...

We need you again

Comment

Chelsea ran well against United home and away this year for 2 big six pointers.. my money is still on United though

Comment

Originally posted by J10spades View Post
                                                                                                                        Chelsea ran well against United home and away this year for 2 big six pointers.. my money is still on United though
                                                                                                                        Only a United fan would say this. Chlelsea at OT were the better team and did not get lucky.

Comment

Thing is it doesn't matter who wins in any of the Champion's League games tonight because Barca are going to win the whole thing again anyways.
                                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X