This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
    Just gone in 9th chipleader sucked out and he is terrible tbh, Flushdraw still going well and as i type this said chipleader has donked off half he's stack
    donked off 4/5s now

edit - he just sucked out so bad to double up...lol i want him to have all the chips!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
      Brian wtf that is some SICK shit, that poor kid, he's still alive and all at the end.

Comment

Any notable cashes in the IO for IPB'ers, I didn't get to see any coverage due to the fact I was in the pub.

I seen Pete, but thats it, any more

Comment

Very hungover all day today...some weekend!

In other news...

SPOILER
          Final table of the ipoker $45k $50 rebuy(Zevilaf). 12min blinds = crapshootaments...1,200,532nd TIME PLS!
          It's all an illusion

Comment

Hadnt read BBV since early Feb as I was so busy at work. Early morning flight tomorrow (or should that be today?!) so decided to stay awake n catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post

In other news...

SPOILER
              Final table of the ipoker $45k $50 rebuy(Zevilaf). 12min blinds = crapshootaments...1,200,532nd TIME PLS!
              Railing, glglglgl

Comment

72over, are you having a fucking laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                  No, I'm seriously hungover!
                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                    This really, your unreal!
                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

In other news...

SPOILER
                      teach me

Comment

In other news...

SPOILER
                        GLGL

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                          teach me
                          i thought u shook is hand at the IO and that you were running good...

Comment

Just lost 7 husngs in a row against fish. It was fun!

Comment

72over had a piece of James Mitchell yesterday no way u can run that good on your own!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                i thought u shook is hand at the IO and that you were running good...
                                quickly wearing off as i havnt won a flip all day

Comment

last 4 now, keep her lit Flushdraw!

Comment

GL 72over...you sick sick man

Comment

Lost a 3 way all in with KK vs QQ and AJ (????) for the 320bb pot, then AA in pre vs JJ no good for the 280bb pot, then a gutshot no good vs a flopped house.

Go to 2NL to tiltshove every hand. They fold the first 3 hands, and then I get called for the next 16, all of which I lose. I could take the ridiculous run bad in my normal games if I could just put some sick beat on someone at 2NL!
                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Ship the chip lead

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        GL 72over...you sick sick man
                                        Where are you playing? Will get ya up
                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Fish on my right is making me adjust the way i normally play. I wouldn't normally raise small/fold as much but i think it's a decent strategy at this table while i wait for someone to pay me off when i finally get a hand!

Comment

Ship the chip lead

Where are you playing? Will get ya up
                                            Dont worry about me lol. Just a small donkament that will be over soon! You just worry about taking that bad boy down!

Comment

Fish on my right is making me adjust the way i normally play. I wouldn't normally raise small/fold as much but i think it's a decent strategy at this table while i wait for someone to pay me off when i finally get a hand!
                                              Agreed, and Ive played that tournie a bit, the standard is shocking as a rule

Comment

Genius as Messi is, over the two legs arguably the most important player was Xavi. As good a central mid fielder as I've ever seen, he's never missed a pass and always seems to have as long as he wants on the ball. He's the heart and soul of Barca's brand of football
                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                  Lost a 3 way all in with KK vs QQ and AJ (????) for the 320bb pot, then AA in pre vs JJ no good for the 280bb pot, then a gutshot no good vs a flopped house.

Go to 2NL to tiltshove every hand. They fold the first 3 hands, and then I get called for the next 16, all of which I lose. I could take the ridiculous run bad in my normal games if I could just put some sick beat on someone at 2NL!
                                                  ugh i can see a thread 2moro
                                                  JJ v maniac @ 2NL...

Comment

quote:
                                                    Originally posted by flushdraw
                                                    boardsie battle ftw
                                                    Originally posted by maloney333 View Post
                                                    fyp
                                                    ipb'ers ftw

fyp fail.

Comment

Im lovin' the trash talk in the chat! Take it down Flushdraw GL

Comment

Good luck 72

Will be pretty funny the day he has to say "i could kill a fucking penguin"
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                          Genius as Messi is, over the two legs arguably the most important player was Xavi. As good a central mid fielder as I've ever seen, he's never missed a pass and always seems to have as long as he wants on the ball. He's the heart and soul of Barca's brand of football
                                                          Xavi was amazing. He never makes a mistake. Always seems to find a way out even in the tightest situations. Unbelievable player.

Comment

Sledgejammer loving the tagline

Comment

sick Tony UL

Comment

nice result Flushdraw, the villian ran insanely good for such a donk and ultimately took us both out

Comment

25nl is softer than 10nl

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($30.62)
                                                                  SB ($25.10)
                                                                  BB ($23.12)
                                                                  Hero (UTG) ($75.76)
                                                                  MP ($25.98)
                                                                  CO ($25.32)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 6, 6
                                                                  Hero bets $0.80, 4 folds, BB calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.70) K, 6, 9 (2 players)
                                                                  BB checks, Hero bets $1.30, BB calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.30) K (2 players)
                                                                  BB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $3.40, BB raises to $6.55, Hero raises to $73.66 (All-In), BB calls $14.47 (All-In)

River: ($46.34) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $46.34 | Rake: $2.31

Results:
                                                                  BB had A, 5 (one pair, Kings).
                                                                  Hero had 6, 6 (full house, sixes over Kings).
                                                                  Outcome: Hero won $44.03

Comment

C'mon 72, ship the loot!!!

Comment

Cheers lads. Man this guy was dreadful. This was standard enough for him, but he played some far worse hands

PokerStars Game #42296791070: Tournament #305010472, $5.00+$0.50 USD Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit - Level XXVI (10000/20000) - 2010/04/07 1:48:43 WET [2010/04/06 20:48:43 ET]
                                                                      Table '305010472 16' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                      Seat 1: ZELLET (1721323 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 4: Mattheus1986 (574210 in chips)
                                                                      Seat 6: FlushdrawIRE (182467 in chips)
                                                                      FlushdrawIRE: posts small blind 10000
                                                                      ZELLET: posts big blind 20000
                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                      Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [As 3d 2d 8d]
                                                                      Mattheus1986: raises 40000 to 60000
                                                                      FlushdrawIRE: raises 122467 to 182467 and is all-in
                                                                      ZELLET: folds
                                                                      Mattheus1986: calls 122467
                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Ah Qd 4s]
                                                                      FlushdrawIRE said, "wow"
                                                                      *** TURN *** [Ah Qd 4s] [Kd]
                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Ah Qd 4s Kd] [Th]
                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                      FlushdrawIRE: shows [As 3d 2d 8d] (HI: a pair of Aces)
                                                                      Mattheus1986: shows [4c 4h Qc Kh] (HI: three of a kind, Fours)
                                                                      Mattheus1986 collected 384934 from pot
                                                                      No low hand qualified
                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                      Total pot 384934 | Rake 0
                                                                      Board [Ah Qd 4s Kd Th]
                                                                      Seat 1: ZELLET (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                      Seat 4: Mattheus1986 (button) showed [4c 4h Qc Kh] and won (384934) with HI: three of a kind, Fours
                                                                      Seat 6: FlushdrawIRE (small blind) showed [As 3d 2d 8d] and lost with HI: a pair of Aces

Comment

gl 7 2,well done flush + premier.

on a plus note im chipleader on the mickey mouse $3000 gar 7 game on ft 10 left.

Comment

AA < AKo the difference between a gay cash and a really deep run in the 10k guaranteed. fcuk.

Comment

anyone wana flip at 2nl on ftp?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                              PM TommyGunne. Free monies apparently

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                stars if you want? no loots on ftp

Comment

Ugh iPoker do for flips?

Comment

Who is Paul Carr?

Comment

I'm game for some PLO flips?

Comment

no loot on ipoker. can flip on stars or tilt

Comment

where?

Comment

Another IPB FT for tonight. Ipoker $10 FO, 4K gtd.

Needing somethin to happen tho

Comment

Stars is good for me too

Comment

sound someone pick a table hopefully we pwn some non flippers in the process

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  Who is Paul Carr?
                                                                                                  Some chap from Limerick wears Munster jersey

Comment

search scandoballet on stars so.

Comment

Nice run David

Comment

i found ya emmet

Comment

ul 72

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                            He has been a fantastic player for such a long, long time now. Really do love watching how simple he makes the game look.

I was just remarking to a friend tonight how ridic that team is now, and their youth set up has a lot to do with it.

You had Yaya Toure, Iniesta and Maxwell coming on and Henry on the bench and thats with Ibra, Puyol and Pique unavailable.

Its just a sick squad of players, but its all down to their youth system and their training imo.

Like Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Pedro, Bojan, Busquets and Messi have all come through the youth ranks there. Its just incredible.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Did i miss an announcement or something, when did TommyGunne become a mod? Dont know if i should say congrats of commiserations

Comment

Ul and well done 72 sick to be essentially shoving around 10-15 bb stacks at the business end.

Comment

New thread title imo, something El Tren would be proud of!

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                    Ul and well done 72 sick to be essentially shoving around 10-15 bb stacks at the business end.
                                                                                                                    yeah ul 72

Was checking out your opponents there.

deadprez is a $177k winner with av buyin $27 but his biggest single win is $8k. Thats some good consistency

Comment

Ah happy enough! Was close to pulling off a simultaneous treble FT appearance tonight there and on FTP...woulda been stress city but wasn't to be.

Gonna join the flipaments. I gots $17 in stars to donate

GOGOGO Kev!!!
                                                                                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        Another IPB FT for tonight. Ipoker $10 FO, 4K gtd.

Needing somethin to happen tho
                                                                                                                        That was me that busted you Kev,

UL

Comment

bah 8th, ah well. Got some muck cards on the FT, anytime it was folded to me I had shite like 10 2, 10 3 etc.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X