This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlop View Post
    Can you reg late for a tourney in the fitz? I'm thinking of heading in but I doubt I'd make it in by half 8.
    iirc you can register on line for all their tournaments, presume by c/c or laser

Comment

Comment

All vids on DeucesCracked free for 4 days if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
          Not according to here.......(major spoilers, if you haven't seen all of season 4 don't click the link)

http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-...red-aco-37766/
          yeah sorry you were right, its the 2nd one
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

(Re The C Kid's post) That's pretty sick imo.
            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
              (Re The C Kid's post) That's pretty sick imo.
              Kid on the right looks about 12 to me.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

The snake and bird thing wasn't real time, he just mirrored the video to play as if it was his cam. It has been on youtube long before CR became popular!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                  Had a ball down at the Open. Played a little on Friday night/ Saturday morning, but was enjoying the booze up & Dwarf madness much more!

Apologies I didnt drop into say hello, just didnt know how to start that conversation. Anyway, good work on the updates. I will try to get a few pics up in a day or so, they make interesting viewing.
                  Sure it couldn't of been as strange as Mr Mysterious aka CourieCollie

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                  Half the Midlands look like Wayne Rooney
                  Lols well played!
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Definitely the best lot of introductions over the weekend. "I'm Tylerdurden........Really?"

Comment

Lol I'm still hoping a youtube doesn't appear of me falling over my seat as I started at a cash table. Way to create a great table image.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek View Post

http://www.deucescracked.com/fff
                        recommend any "must see" vids there?
                        For a micro stakes 6max player?
                        and a MTT player?

Comment

Awsome performance by Cambridge. Guttenplan is a total freak
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

so a guy I know is on chatroulette yesterday, popping from window to window recording it cos of all the nuts stuff that goes down. anyway, girl pops up... Jessica Alba.
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                              Edit: Ahh Brandi.
                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 05-04-10, 19:50.
                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                so a guy I know is on chatroulette yesterday, popping from window to window recording it cos of all the nuts stuff that goes down. anyway, girl pops up... Jessica Alba.
                                Post said video or GTFO

Comment

Post said video or GTFO
                                  Probably looked something like this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m26M7wEiQM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                    recommend any "must see" vids there?
                                    For a micro stakes 6max player?
                                    and a MTT player?
                                    Sorry Emmet I'm not a member on the site so wouldn't really know too much about the content. I do remember someone recommending a series called "From the ground up" for micro nlh. Might be worth checking out.

Comment

The thin red line by grindcore is a great series to watch emmet.

Comment

The Pacific starts now on Sky Premier Movies, looks pretty good from some of the clips i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                          The Pacific starts now on Sky Premier Movies, looks pretty good from some of the clips i have seen.
                                          Have seen the first 4 eps. Well worth the watch

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            + 1

Comment

Originally posted by Tek View Post

http://www.deucescracked.com/fff
                                              Excellent link, will get on that tonight. Assume you can't download the videos and watch them after the four days though?
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                + 1
                                                + another 1

Comment

think its flash vids sledgejammer, so we can only watch them online.

Probably some way to download them though if anyone knows?

Comment

Looks like I only took 2 photos last night. They'll probably hate me for uploading this:

And I think this is DBC (or perhaps I was just satisfying my ginger fetish):

Comment

Got a text today saying im being treated to a drink for my birthday. I say excellent meet ya in the amber springs at 3. Forgot to place my bets in the grand national and had planned to back operation houdini and moskova.
                                                      Gettin all cosy in the hotel and then the racing comes up on the telly.Ring my degenerate mate whos a cert to be in the bookies and he duly obliges.I name out my selections and my female acquaintance says what are ya on about. I asked my mate how many horses in the race.He says 26 and i ask her to pik a number between 1-26.Shes says 33
                                                      Then when i fall off the chair laughing she actually says 21. I said right stick a tenner ew on that one for me to.
                                                      Going to the last i still didnt know the number of the one in front.Then my mate rings at the same roaring down the phone that i`m a lucky twat.
                                                      Lol thats how ya back horses. ten ew @ 25s...Ship..
                                                      Told her i won bout a ton and slipped her 50 and a good snog for good measure...
                                                      Easy game really
                                                      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Ste is clearly DBC's father.

Comment

Where is the picture of Rounders, We have been waiting all day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                            Where is the picture of Rounders, We have been waiting all day!!!

Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                              think its flash vids sledgejammer, so we can only watch them online.

Probably some way to download them though if anyone knows?
                                                              I haven't tried this out, but might be what your looking for http://download.cnet.com/CamStudio/3...html?tag=mncol . Can't find (remember) the one I've used before.

Edit: Just had a go with this, very messy, no idea where the audio has gone. There must be something easier available.
                                                              Last edited by ComradeCollie; 05-04-10, 21:27.

Comment

Did i miss it? Did he not have DBC by the throat?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                  Did i miss it? Did he not have DBC by the throat?
                                                                  He did indeed, a classic moment. In a very tight headlock, DBC didnt know who he was at that stage either. Unfortunately both myself and Ste were laughing too much to get a picture taken before it was over

Comment

anyone got the TV menu on their XMB on their ps3??
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not that I've noticed, what's in it?
                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

apparently a direct link to rte player was added in a recent firmware update. no sign of it though! meh, can still go through the internet browser, but would prefer to have the option!
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

anyone got the TV menu on their XMB on their ps3??
                                                                          tv menu?
                                                                          are you using the LIVE TV thing?

play TV
                                                                          just having a look now
                                                                          emmm its LOL bad but not RTE
                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 05-04-10, 21:17.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

apparently a direct link to rte player was added in a recent firmware update. no sign of it though! meh, can still go through the internet browser, but would prefer to have the option!
                                                                            Ummmm.
                                                                            I've no TV icon on my XMB that I can see.
                                                                            I've the latest firmware too

Comment

Ugh, DVR messed up and I missed the last University Challenge. Is there any way I can use a proxy to sneak into BBC iPlayer and watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                Ugh, DVR messed up and I missed the last University Challenge. Is there any way I can use a proxy to sneak into BBC iPlayer and watch it?
                                                                                Pretty sure it'll be up on youtube soon enough. Though your right there must be a proxy way around the BBC blockage.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_3LfuwVyw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                  its a pain but you can try the free ones sometimes one of the UK ones work

someone has been putting them up on youtube a couple of days after showing maybe they'll get the final up sooner
                                                                                  search for series 39, I think the final is epidode 40
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Final table of a 180 man

does anybody know where i can buy a new mouse??

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 125 Ante (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t24580)
                                                                                    UTG (t67074)
                                                                                    MP (t53720)
                                                                                    CO (t68301)
                                                                                    Button (t15231)
                                                                                    Hero (SB) (t41094)

Hero's M: 16.12

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10
                                                                                    UTG bets t3600, 3 folds, Hero calls t3000, 1 fold

Flop: (t9150) 2, 8, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                    Hero checks, UTG bets t6000, Hero raises to t37369 (All-In), UTG calls t31369

Turn: (t83888) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t83888) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t83888

Results:
                                                                                    Hero had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and twos).
                                                                                    UTG had K, A (two pair, Kings and twos).
                                                                                    Outcome: UTG won t83888

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      Final table of a 180 man

Ah shure if your that way inclined, buy half a dozen http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...e|14419144.htm

Comment

Final table of a 180 man

lol I buried my 3rd today. Power City have Microsoft wireless ones for 10 quid

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          lol I buried my 3rd today. Power City have Microsoft wireless ones for 10 quid
                                                                                          Any news on the gfs bike? Had a look around the area on Saturday morning. Unfortunately I've lost contact with most of the dodgy characters I us ta know from the north side in the last year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                            Any news on the gfs bike? Had a look around the area on Saturday morning. Unfortunately I've lost contact with most of the dodgy characters I us ta know from the north side in the last year or so.
                                                                                            Nah I drove around on Sat morning myself. I'd say it was taken in a van as it had a disc lock on the wheel.

Comment

Ah shure if your that way inclined, buy half a dozen http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...e|14419144.htm
                                                                                              A way for the site to make some money?

Selling Tilt Proof mice?

Comment

Final table of a 180 man

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 125 Ante (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t24580)
                                                                                                UTG (t67074)
                                                                                                MP (t53720)
                                                                                                CO (t68301)
                                                                                                Button (t15231)
                                                                                                Hero (SB) (t41094)

Hero's M: 16.12

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10
                                                                                                UTG bets t3600, 3 folds, Hero calls t3000, 1 fold

Flop: (t9150) 2, 8, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                Hero checks, UTG bets t6000, Hero raises to t37369 (All-In), UTG calls t31369

Turn: (t83888) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t83888) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t83888

Results:
                                                                                                Hero had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and twos).
                                                                                                UTG had K, A (two pair, Kings and twos).
                                                                                                Outcome: UTG won t83888
                                                                                                would pf be standard?
                                                                                                unlucky wit the beat

Comment

number 2 for me this year - i try not to make a habbit out of it.

Although in fairness im after running like the sun today. I shook 72 over's hand yesterday. coincidence?

I THINK NOT

Comment

Best movie this year? Might be better than Snakes On A Plane.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WOt_h7d-3Q[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      would pf be standard?
                                                                                                      unlucky wit the beat
                                                                                                      it was a meh spot if you 3bet pf there and get pushed on at the very best you are flipping. thought id peel and go for the ol fashioned stop and go

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Nah I drove around on Sat morning myself. I'd say it was taken in a van as it had a disc lock on the wheel.
                                                                                                        Seriously for a second. People rob bikes for 2 reasons here. Kids taking it for a joyride, or Adults taking it to use in a robbery/drive by. I seriously doubt anyone would take a GS500 for a 'job', though similar have been used.

Really, van jobs are only done for Ducatis and such like. As far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                          Best movie this year? Might be better than Snakes On A Plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WOt_h7d-3Q
                                                                                                          i used to work for a company that encouraged that centipede route to the top. i bet that's where they got this idea.

Comment

Seriously for a second. People rob bikes for 2 reasons here. Kids taking it for a joyride, or Adults taking it to use in a robbery/drive by. I seriously doubt anyone would take a GS500 for a 'job', though similar have been used.

Really, van jobs are only done for Ducatis and such like. As far as I know.
                                                                                                            Yeah so people are telling me, but the fact that it was basically a non runner means it should have been found nearby if it was just kids (and do they have the lock cutting stuff just hanging around?) Who knows really.....still very poor by the mechanic to take 48 hrs to attempt to collect it.

Comment

it was a meh spot if you 3bet pf there and get pushed on at the very best you are flipping. thought id peel and go for the ol fashioned stop and go
                                                                                                              Doesn't stop and go not mean you open push any flop - as oppose to c/r?

like his call isn't the worse - since you've flat call pf - there is much in ur range that would have hit that board,

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                Doesn't stop and go not mean you open push any flop - as oppose to c/r?

like his call isn't the worse - since you've flat call pf - there is much in ur range that would have hit that board,
                                                                                                                well he's c-betting 100% of flops so i thought there was more value to be gained in the c-raise.

i better stop talking bout poker in the BBV or il get a ban

Comment

Played local pub donkament. 30 players down to last 6, 5 get paid. Blind 1500-3000 and guy ships for 11000 into me. I have AQ and say happy days and end up hitting straight flush

Very next hand, im in BB. Guy ships for 22000. Old degen who has been running like a dream with 100k flats. Ive aces and ship for 35k. Obviously she calls with KJ. Q 10 flop.. 9 on turn. Can someone pass the bucket please
                                                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Anybody got a stream for the chicago cubs baseball match? Or indeed any baseball?

Quick google search turned up nothing.
                                                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                      Played local pub donkament. 30 players down to last 6, 5 get paid. Blind 1500-3000 and guy ships for 11000 into me. I have AQ and say happy days and end up hitting straight flush

Very next hand, im in BB. Guy ships for 22000. Old degen who has been running like a dream with 100k flats. Ive aces and ship for 35k. Obviously she calls with KJ. Q 10 flop.. 9 on turn. Can someone pass the bucket please
                                                                                                                      @ least your mouse isn't broken...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                        Anybody got a stream for the chicago cubs baseball match? Or indeed any baseball?

"This broadcast has already ended."

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post

don't follow baseball - but might find some here

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X