X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Uh oh!

I've just been invited to a meeting at 2pm to hear about important changes in customer services.

Eeeeek
    Jesus, ye are only up and running a week and 5Starpool is cracking the whip already.

Comment

Some of ye might recall car trouble with me earlier this month.

The french guy with the clio who tried jump starting me and his car seized in the process now wants €1000 in damages.

The fact is the car wouldnt be worth even this. I also feel hes now trying to rip me off !
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Uh oh!

I've just been invited to a meeting at 2pm to hear about important changes in customer services.

Eeeeek
        GL!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          Some of ye might recall car trouble with me earlier this month.

The french guy with the clio who tried jump starting me and his car seized in the process now wants €1000 in damages.

The fact is the car wouldnt be worth even this. I also feel hes now trying to rip me off !
          That is pretty lame, find out the exact year/model of his car and find out what is wrong with it (likely the ecu is fried). Ring around breakers yards failing that you should be able to pick up a replacement part cheaply in Traynors up the North.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
            Agree with this. The Murray hate is sad, he's amazing and fastly becoming my favorite player to watch. Love Fed though and don't know who to root for in the final. Prob Murray though as it will set the tennis year up beautifully if he pulls it off.
            I don't hate Murray, I just dislike his persona similar to how I dislike Bono, doesn't mean it's bigoted or sad. We are all entitled to our opinion. If not GFTO the lot of ye IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              LOL @ the banner 'Government plans to follow successful containment of 'The Wire' Fans'

I've never watched Lost at all so I can identify with that having three freaks at home who will be sitting up waiting for the episodes to appear online.

Anyone recommend watching it from the start or should I just continue to avoid it?
              It depends if you like following a show that goes nowhere for ages then leaves you hanging on for the explanation like some dope fiend and then goes completely off the reservation!

Me i really like the show maybe download the first few episodes and see if you like it?
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Uh oh!

Eeeeek
                yeah GL with that. Computer is not allowed to say Naaaooow will probably be the brief.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  Nice 4 figure cash last night

Did you? Fair play! I suppose you are good for a loan now?

KITN for all the other players letting you get away with that kind of carry on.
                  Last edited by bp_me; 28-01-10, 13:40.
                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    LOL @ the banner 'Government plans to follow successful containment of 'The Wire' Fans'

I've never watched Lost at all so I can identify with that having three freaks at home who will be sitting up waiting for the episodes to appear online.

Anyone recommend watching it from the start or should I just continue to avoid it?
                    bit over rated, cliff hangers get a bit boring after the first 30/40 imo

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                      Did you? Fair play! I suppose you are good for a loan now?

KITN for all the other players letting you get away with that kind of carry on.
                      Steady on old bean!
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                        Bono
                        Now there is a Wanker.

Comment

Effective hangover cure please?

Comment

lucozade. or water+sugar+salt if you're busto!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                              I'll take this if you are still interested. Can transfer on stars or moneybookers if thats what you're into!

Have to go away for an hour or so, just quote this to book.
                              booked!

stars is fine either way, maybe just reply to this to confirm you're happy with da bet

edit: to clarify, I'm having 200 euro on Fed to win the Aussie Open @ evens
                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 28-01-10, 14:10.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                Hustle - c. To misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling.
                                bit harsh imo - hardly a hustle, that's his actual price on Betfair

anyway TG has accomodated me so we're all good

Comment

Cool article about automated trading for those of you interested:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                    Not that busto yet thank God, but not having to leave the house makes the second option merit consideration...

Comment

Do you need a certain number of posts for signatures to show?

Edit: Obv not!

Comment

salt!!!!

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

mi wadi + water + suger + salt tastes much better imo

Comment

Is NewApproach reading/

I've got dodgy stomach cramps (chinese food most likely) and I'm playing 5 a side later. What the best thing to settle the ol belly down. Pharma quite near to here and my resident expert is not answering her bloody phone. (damn caller ID)

Comment

Is NewApproach reading/

I've got dodgy stomach cramps (chinese food most likely) and I'm playing 5 a side later. What the best thing to settle the ol belly down. Pharma quite near to here and my resident expert is not answering her bloody phone. (damn caller ID)
                                              Im not a pharmacist thats me dad, wouldnt know whats best for that, motillium maybe?? Go to the pharma they should sort you out with something

Comment

Is NewApproach reading/

Sounds like not playing is not an option!. They say tonic water is the ticket.

Comment

Anyone ever use this website http://uk.akinator.com/?

Basically you just think of someone, and just answer yes/maybe/no.

Apparently he's unbeatable, but first person I try against him was Kieren Fallon, and he was stumped. Though in fairness he suggested AP, Ruby and Frankie before giving up

Comment

I'm currently printing up a big DO NOT GO IN THERE sign. That's my good deed for the day done.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Apparently he's unbeatable, but first person I try against him was Kieren Fallon, and he was stumped. Though in fairness he suggested AP, Ruby and Frankie before giving up
                                                      WTF??

I just did it twice and noth times it was right

I get the age and process of elimination thing, but its very spooky!

Comment

Unions lol.

Lecturers at WIT are refusing to correct christmas exam papers
                                                        Last Updated Jan 2010

Lecturers at Waterford Institute of Technology are refusing to correct exam papers from last December after the college attempted to change an administrative error which saw them paid too much for the work.

Waterford Institute of Technology confirmed that industrial action is underway concerning the level of additional payments made to academic staff for correcting examination papers.

The college says this is causing uncertainty about the timing of exam results for students who are due to receive their results early next week.

The Institute is endeavouring to work through this issue with the TUI and says it would be inappropriate to comment further.

WLR FM news understands that the issue in dispute is not the general impact of government public sector pays cuts, but cuts WIT has instituted in the rates it pays for exam corrections.

Staff should have been paid a lower rate for end of Semester examinations when semesteriastion was introduced four years ago but instead continued to be paid higher end of year exam rates.

The college was instructed to change this anomaly by the Department of Education and in doing this sparked the current dispute.

The issue is causing increasing concern amoungst the student body and although WIT Students Union will not comment on the matter until the papers are due back to students on Tuesday, a meeting of class representatives is taking place on Monday.

The payment for exams is additional to academic staff's basic pay, which ranges from 39,000 to 49,000 for assistant lecturers, between 47,000 and 83,000 for lecturers and 74,000 and 104,000 for senior lecturers.

The matter has been referred to the Labour Relations Commission.
                                                        What do the Students Union propose to do about all this? Why they plan a strike of course.

lol, unions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                                                          WTF??

I just did it twice and noth times it was right

I get the age and process of elimination thing, but its very spooky!
                                                          I tried it just there with Vincent O'Brien, it came up with some Russian runner and Edmund Hillary!

Comment

Its pretty cool. The wisdom of 2^x!

Edit: lol I tried Ricky Butcher and it came up with Ian Beale...pretty close for someone so obscure!
                                                            Last edited by Guest; 28-01-10, 14:37.

Comment

Talking of Kieron Fallon, i was watching IPO poker on tv the other day and that Toby Stone TD is a ringer for Kieren Fallon.

Comment

i remember that from ages ago, i went with durrrr, it asked me was he gay or not, and i wasn't really sure what to answer.

Comment

I tried Mr Blobby and he got it

All be it after guessing the grim reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Its pretty cool. The wisdom of 2^x!

Edit: lol I tried Ricky Butcher and it came up with Ian Beale...pretty close for someone so obscure!
                                                                    I thought of Barney the dinosaur, realised my folly due to the colours of the website after the first question but continued anyway. Of course it guessed Barney.

So afterwards i looked around the room and saw my Blackadder DVD, so thought of Blackadder, got him too!

Comment

i remember that from ages ago, i went with durrrr, it asked me was he gay or not, and i wasn't really sure what to answer.
                                                                      Asexual IMO
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bah, same shite as last year. My role is gone and I'm at risk of redundancy again. Have to either get a new role here or out on the scrapheap/become a fulltime IPB employee

Comment

Bah, same shite as last year. My role is gone and I'm at risk of redundancy again. Have to either get a new role here or out on the scrapheap/become a fulltime IPB employee
                                                                          Stop taking promotions tbf.

Comment

lol, hit platinum star for the first time ever!!
                                                                            and as I lost a $650 pot on 1/2 they tell me about it.. haha funny
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ul Kev, that's shite

Comment

ul Kev.
                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Nasty virus that's been going around the last 18 months or so. Sorry to hear that Kev.

We can probably fit in about 10 adverts per page on here anyways, and charge people per word typed. That'll work I have no doubt.

Comment

It didn't get Carlos Caszely.

Comment

wow i was thinking of Grahem Geraghty and it came up with God - scarily accurate

Comment

Ah bad luck, well you could always apply for the Apprentice and become a celebrity overnight. You could log onto the BBV for advice on each task ans win it hands down. Try to get Richie Lawlor on it with you to guarantee the 2nd week.

Bill : Well Kevin why should I fire Richie and not you.
                                                                                        Kev : LOL
                                                                                        Bill : LMAO, yeah tried to keep a straight face there.
                                                                                        Bill : Richie, FK off you're fired and get that pencil out of your ear ffs.
                                                                                        RL : you are an old creep, hanging around on the telly all the time, it's creepy, also you are a HOBO.

Comment

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Havent seen him play lately, will be interesting to see how he gets on in the premiership now...Presume he will be playing deep, not as an out and out striker.

Comment

What a game the Manc derby was last night, incredible atmosphere and apart from some rubbish from a small minority it was all in good fun and taken the right way.

That's twice this year we've beaten city in injury time and lifted the roof off the ground, these are the moments being a fan are all about, the times that make the expense of the season ticket and travel worthwhile.

U N I T E D
                                                                                            United are the team for me, with a knick knack paddywhack give a dog a bone, why don't City fuck off home!!
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Can anybody at paddypower tell me the benifits of been a Colonel or General in the VIP scheme??? As i cant seem to find any.

Comment

Originally posted by Chranchel View Post
                                                                                                http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/8483991.stm

Havent seen him play lately, will be interesting to see how he gets on in the premiership now...Presume he will be playing deep, not as an out and out striker.
                                                                                                They have 4 Strikers, why they want another one i dont get (granted, Eider is a quality player)

Eider would've been better off at West Ham, he'd play every week. But i dont think he'll play every week for Spurs, especially since Redknapps 2 boys, Crouch & Defoe, are up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  booked!

stars is fine either way, maybe just reply to this to confirm you're happy with da bet

edit: to clarify, I'm having 200 euro on Fed to win the Aussie Open @ evens
                                                                                                  Yeah booked! Shippage either way after the event.
                                                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by MrStuffins View Post
                                                                                                    They have 4 Strikers, why they want another one i dont get (granted, Eider is a quality player)

Eider would've been better off at West Ham, he'd play every week. But i dont think he'll play every week for Spurs, especially since Redknapps 2 boys, Crouch & Defoe, are up front.
                                                                                                    Yea, they mention that he could be a replacement for Dos Santos...makes sense. Spurs do lack creativity, but not strikers. Especially as they don't have mid-week European distractions.

He could provide that in a few games, its not like their rivals for 4th place are exactly splitting teams open. (Assuming Arsenal look top 3 at the minute!) So maybe he will make a difference come the end of the season.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Chranchel; 28-01-10, 15:34.

Comment

More bad news for Robbie?
                                                                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah booked! Shippage either way after the event.
                                                                                                        cool, hopefully Tsonga doesn't spoil our Sunday morning enjoyment tomorrow

Comment

I think Harry Redknaap is just addicted to close to deadline day transfers regardless if they make any sense or not. Stupid signing!
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                            I think Harry Redknaap is just addicted to the kickback he'll get from the agent.

FYP.

Comment

yo

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                the VIP levels exist to allow for differentiation. In Jan I sent reload bonuses - depending on your VIP level you were entiteld to a bigger/smaller reload bonus i.e. from $50 to $300.

In the current rewards section you can only claim certain VIP rewards based on your VIP level i.e. IO tokens only available to 4, 5 or 6.

It allows us to offer different promotions also i.e. a cash race thats for everybody might not appeal to VIP 1 and 2 as they fell they will be washed out by the volume players - we then offer a cash race specifically to VIP 1 and 2 to make sure they get rewarded also. It also leaved the door open to segmenting promotions based on VIP level going forward - ref the Poker Pro which we ran last summer.
                                                                                                                Dont remember getting any reload offer.
                                                                                                                so as level 4 at the moment and level 5 as the next upgrade what are my benifits??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                                  Dont remember getting any reload offer.
                                                                                                                  so as level 4 at the moment and level 5 as the next upgrade what are my benifits??
                                                                                                                  It's a recession. Promotion with no reward are the norm. Get with it.
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ye strange, Pav must be going to Birmingham so. Gudjohnsen was such a lovely footballer to watch in his last stint in the prem. Never really used as an out and out striker and funnily enough i remember him as one of the coolest finishers in the business.

Comment

never received a reload offer either.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                        It's a recession. Promotion with no reward are the norm. Get with it.
                                                                                                                        Suppose i should of realised that silly me

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          fiorentina kicked out of CL.
                                                                                                                          just heard, liverpool gonna be left back in? doubt it
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X