Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zosma, please tell me you didn't spend hours compiling that load of multi coloured bollox?
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Yea,the last line should have a question mark after it too.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Whoop whoop!! Laser surgery Ftw. no more glasses for me!! Plus they gave me an epic pair of shades because for the next week the sunlight will be my enemy. These can then be reused for the pokerz

Seriously if anyone wants to get it done i would recommend it to anyone. I was blind as a bat and the contact lens didn't agree with me so playin soccer and hurling was a serious pain in the ass It only takes half an hour, which is mainly uncomfortable. You just have to grin and bear it.
        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
          Whoop whoop!! Laser surgery Ftw. no more glasses for me!! Plus they gave me an epic pair of shades because for the next week the sunlight will be my enemy. These can then be reused for the pokerz

Seriously if anyone wants to get it done i would recommend it to anyone. I was blind as a bat and the contact lens didn't agree with me so playin soccer and hurling was a serious pain in the ass It only takes half an hour, which is mainly uncomfortable. You just have to grin and bear it.
          Good man,I'll keep an eye out for you at the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
            LOL

Comment

That werewolf game is getting very good. No matter what he is, IanMc is playing a blinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Poor Phil

It was pretty lucky tho that Adams caught a sweet flop he can continue with because it would have interesting if he airballed it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4YySPI4bE
                Comedy fucking gold.

Even better was afterwards when the entire table moaned at Viffer for ruining the game by making Phil quit. Loltastic.

Comment

Good one i might tip into mullanes next wednesday, test these bad boys out

Comment

5000 fox torturing scumbags protesting the greens in Waterford right now.

Get a fucking new hobby you backward thinking savages.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      5000 fox torturing scumbags protesting the greens in Waterford right now.

Get a fucking new hobby you backward thinking savages.
                      ye i heard there clogging up the quay today. nice way of trying to us get on your torturous side lads

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                        [url]
                        AAhhhh ya
                        but I bet your annoyingly shit at maths!
                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 27-03-10, 13:28.

Comment

Can people please stop quoting that thing, it' bad enough having to scroll down through it once.

edit, cheers Shane
                          Last edited by Lazare; 27-03-10, 13:38.

Comment

Great,Eye'll be there too.

Comment

Great,Eye'll be there too.
                              Jaysus...

Eye think eye will have to skip it.

C U Next Tuesday lads :|
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

5 years of posting here and on boards and I've never called for anyone to be banned.
                                But seriously Hitchhikers Guide surely needs a slap on the wrist, a token 6 hour ban or something.
                                For letting someone with the mental agility of a drunken Frank Spencer take his place in the Werewolf game.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  5 years of posting here and on boards and I've never called for anyone to be banned.
                                  But seriously Hitchhikers Guide surely needs a slap on the wrist, a token 6 hour ban or something.
                                  For letting someone with the mental agility of a drunken Frank Spencer take his place in the Werewolf game.
                                  LOL.Will there be enough interest for another round I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Poor Phil

It was pretty lucky tho that Adams caught a sweet flop he can continue with because it would have interesting if he airballed it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4YySPI4bE
                                    gotta love when he gets sucked out on,

9-ball corner pocket lol

Comment

watched a bit of that episode, i was really just feeling sorry for phil by the end of it. messed up chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

9-ball corner pocket lol
                                        is it just me or does he kinda go lolz k9, and then a sec or two later he realises it's 2pair?

Comment

LOL.Will there be enough interest for another round I wonder?
                                          If it was the exact same game I think it could get to be like SNG theory very quickly. Between good players everyone would have the same perfect strategy so it would come down to a matter of who gets AA/KK at the right time (whether the Seer can ping wolves early, whether the Wolves can nail the Seer/GA the first 3 nights).

Looking at the internets there seems to be various new roles (like the GA in this game) that can be brought in to change it each time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            If it was the exact same game I think it could get to be like SNG theory very quickly. Between good players everyone would have the same perfect strategy so it would come down to a matter of who gets AA/KK at the right time (whether the Seer can ping wolves early, whether the Wolves can nail the Seer/GA the first 3 nights).

Looking at the internets there seems to be various new roles (like the GA in this game) that can be brought in to change it each time.
                                            I'd tweak it too,you shouldn't be able look at profiles etc. for evidence.The thread itself should be the focus for evidence.

Maybe change nightfall to 10pm too,12 is too late for both sides,IMO.

Yea,you have to add a new role each game,agreed.

Comment

With all this talk of Wolves, I felt this deserves to be posted.

(tenuous link I know, but it is very funny)

Comment

more Australian japery:

A burnt-out city executive decides he has had enough of the rat race & buys a property way out in the bush. No electricity, no phones - no company.
                                                He has read everything he can and, after a few weeks is getting a bit bored. One afternoon he seens the dust coming up way in the distance coming towards him, a while later a crusty old bushman gets out of a battered old ute and puts out his hand.

"Hello mate, I'm your closest neighbour, live about 20 miles up the road, thought we'd chuck ya a bash to welcome you to the area"

"Sounds great" says the yuppie.

"I hear you city boys like your drugs and drink so we'll get that in for ya."

"Sounds awesome"

"we tend to get a bit punchie and horny 'round here after all those drugs & drink though, can ya handle yerself if a blue kicks off or a bit of sex is on the cards?"

"I go alright"

"this all sounds great, what time should I come and what should I wear?"

"Doesn't really mattter" says the bushie "it is only going to be you and me".......
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNK0zvxtnU[/ame]

Comment

mate of mine, kamal, is in korea representing ireland at mr world, he just won the whole thing! Sick fucker has rosanna davison congratulating him on facebook!
                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                      mate of mine, kamal, is in korea representing ireland at mr world, he just won the whole thing! Sick fucker has rosanna davison congratulating him on facebook!
                                                      I don't get it.Which bit is the punchline?

Comment

Incestual Undertones in Star Wars

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPAGXyFvrs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          Saw the South Park Tiger Woods episode last night...I'm still laughing thinking about the Swedish accent used!!!

Comment

lol did you see Willie Supple starting on Christophe Soumillion in the weigh room for cutting him up in the race!. Vicious little fellers i hear.

Comment

im trying to reconfigure HM

would someone copy and paste the format they find useful for the HUD please?

Comment

Seeing as this is the worst hand I think I've ever played since I started playing poker I may as well post it here for LOL purposes. Can anyone top this? i fkn doubt it!

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($116.29)
                                                                UTG ($124.24)
                                                                MP ($100)
                                                                CO ($112.93)
                                                                Button ($100)
                                                                BB ($117.23)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, J
                                                                3 folds, Button bets $3, Hero raises $9.50, 1 fold, Button raises $19, Hero calls $12

Flop: ($45) 5, 3, 4 (2 players)
                                                                Hero checks, Button bets $23, Hero raises $94.29 (All-In), Button calls $55 (All-In)

Turn: ($201) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($201) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $201

Results:
                                                                Button had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                Hero had 8, J (high card, Queen).
                                                                Outcome: Button won $198

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

9-ball corner pocket lol
                                                                  I was watching this, I love his constant talk of the t7 hand. "I had him drawing dead!" and "If the flop comes queen 4 2, I'm snap calling and he's drawing dead". He genuinely talks like the worst fish in the Dublin 1/2 games at times, it's inexplicable for a man whos surely experienced all of the swings poker has to offer many times in his career.
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                    Seeing as this is the worst hand I think I've ever played since I started playing poker I may as well post it here for LOL purposes. Can anyone top this? i fkn doubt it!

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($116.29)
                                                                    UTG ($124.24)
                                                                    MP ($100)
                                                                    CO ($112.93)
                                                                    Button ($100)
                                                                    BB ($117.23)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, J
                                                                    3 folds, Button bets $3, Hero raises $9.50, 1 fold, Button raises $19, Hero calls $12

Flop: ($45) 5, 3, 4 (2 players)
                                                                    Hero checks, Button bets $23, Hero raises $94.29 (All-In), Button calls $55 (All-In)

Turn: ($201) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($201) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $201

Results:
                                                                    Button had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                    Hero had 8, J (high card, Queen).
                                                                    Outcome: Button won $198

standard play for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                      I was watching this, I love his constant talk of the t7 hand. "I had him drawing dead!" and "If the flop comes queen 4 2, I'm snap calling and he's drawing dead". He genuinely talks like the worst fish in the Dublin 1/2 games at times, it's inexplicable for a man whos surely experienced all of the swings poker has to offer many times in his career.
                                                                      sur' what can you expect from a man that gets insurance with a set against top pair.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9D9f_ySvkA[/ame]
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

His pre flop flat of the 4bet is horrific.He really looks the village idiot of televised poker.
                                                                          Mathusow-"Harvard Professor Idiot"

Comment

I wouldn't mind that grammar rant post thing except for that there were so many grammar mistakes in it.
                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                              hes full name definately isnt irish and his favourite movie is top gun! hows he representing Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                I wish I had my old DB from iPoker. There were some very very funny ones in there. Basically randomly jamming ATC into the nuts. There were a few of them

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                  I wish I had my old DB from iPoker. There were some very very funny ones in there. Basically randomly jamming ATC into the nuts. There were a few of them
                                                                                  when epically bluffing id rather be jamming into the nuts than be called by 10th pair etc

Comment

Was given a Jedward easter egg, actually, it's two easter eggs. Win!
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I wouldn't mind that grammar rant post thing except for that there were so many grammar mistakes in it.
                                                                                      and they should of included the most common one!

Comment

someone set the cheltenham fantasy sticky free

Comment

Originally posted by LAGingbehind View Post
                                                                                          hes full name definately isnt irish and his favourite movie is top gun! hows he representing Ireland?

http://www.mrworld.tv/contestant/sho...stant/ireland/
                                                                                          I hope you're joking with this comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Capitalisation?

EDIT: Oh, I see. . I'm so used to reading that that I just skimmed over it!

Comment

What self respecting Irishman wouldn't list Top Gun as one of their favorite films!? Had everything, dialogue, romance, action, planes, homoeroitic volleyball and the best movie soundtrack outside of Pulp Fiction...
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Samir fooking Nasri!

Comment

Have a bet on

Chelsea
                                                                                                  Arsenel
                                                                                                  Everton

Chelsea crushing villa 5-1 the other two havent even had the decency to score once

EDIT: I stand corrected now come on Everton!!

EDIT2: Chelsea 6 Villa 1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                    Have a bet on

Chelsea
                                                                                                    Arsenel
                                                                                                    Everton

Chelsea crushing villa 5-1 the other two havent even had the decency to score once
                                                                                                    I think you're a bit behind.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    6-1 now, Arsenal are winning but Everton still 0-0

Comment

Who cares! he is is a bit of a roide allright

Comment

you haven't played the pokerz till you'be jammed it in with no draws or anything and run it into top set(yes- i did do this last night nearing the business end of a tournie with well over the average)

Comment

The very first one is the best if you ask me. The "Y, R & U" one where he gives out cause people can't be bothered writing 2 more letters in a word when the word can't is a contraction for cannot. Irony ftw.
                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I think you're a bit behind.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            6-1 now, Arsenal are winning but Everton still 0-0
                                                                                                            Not looking good now : ( only a minute or two left. I am crap at the ole betting.

Comment

Some scoreline 7-1 now

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                LOL. Excellent.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Chelsea have had 11 shots and 7 goals Everton on the other hand have had 9 and 0 goals

Comment

born and raised in Limerick, Italian mother, Nigerian father. 100% Irish. wants to be a pilot, hence Top gun.
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Ugh Arsenal. Almunia is such a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                        Samir fooking Nasri!
                                                                                                                        Im gutted. Just goes to show why a top class keeper is a necessity. Calamitous from Almunia

Comment

Fucking Almunia. Ugh
                                                                                                                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X