Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jlkMR0_Lsg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
      Did you hear about the drunk squirrel that came home late?

He was locked out of his tree
      FYP
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        hes clearly a bit retarded and i think they are cheaply exploiting him to apeal to the lowest common denomonator. I dont like the way the audience keep laughing at him either it just doesnt sit well with me
        Got this from boards...

Originally posted by Biggins
        The boy suffers from Spina Bifida and Scoliosis.
        He recently under went an operation on his spine in Great Ormond St in London.
        An operation that hospitals in Ireland and America refused to do.

He is always in pain - yet he can still manage to smile at the world.
        He's an inspiration to some.
        Cute kid

Comment

FFS. Just busted on the bubble of a sat into the $162 game on stars when i called off my stack with 2nd pair against the CL when i was well comfortable in chips. It would have been a great call if i remembered which fkin tournament it was in. Multitabling FTL and cheers you runner runner bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            shades of
            Wow, I still remember him as a boy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Harries

NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYWHERE

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 27-03-10, 00:02.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Nice spam work on Facebook by Boyles creating a fake photo tag of Cyril Le Frenchman with the Vote Marty logo!

Comment

He'd get it.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I got a present of a dehumidifier, I've already got a humidifer. I'm gonna lock them in a room together and see what happens.

Comment

johnjoe is cool. didnt think rte were exploiting him , just everyone liked him so much on the toy show they brought him back(he had a big fanclub on facebook!) i didnt know there was anything wrong with him on the toy show because he was siting down, and certainly dont think theres anything mentally wrong with him, but only saw 1 minute of late late tonight and he made me time out aces!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44tsxKH-Eo[/ame]
                    Last edited by LAGingbehind; 27-03-10, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                      hes clearly a bit retarded and i think they are cheaply exploiting him to apeal to the lowest common denomonator. I dont like the way the audience keep laughing at him either it just doesnt sit well with me
                      any links to this. I'd be surprised if they were exploiting the kid, he is not retarded ,from what I can see he is a very charismatic kid who just makes you smile, that may break into a laugh as often we do when chatting to kids, they can floor you like that.

Comment

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                          I got a present of a dehumidifier, I've already got a humidifer. I'm gonna lock them in a room together and see what happens.
                          what kind of a sick cunt gave you a present of a dehumidifier

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            Hope it works out better than this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpsa-fEv7KM[/ame]

Don't click on it (life's too short)
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

For those that way inclined

just started
                              Heroes of comedy on More4 +1

Comedy actor "Alastair Sim"

Genius!!! btw

Comment

Irish open sattelite final table please let me get the seat i allways think it can never happen to me !
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  Hope it works out better than this

Lottery League practice session that has Rob recording Gheremys vocals after D vs H recorded the band tracks at the Old Tower.

Don't click on it (life's too short)
                                  the drugs in the sixties just weren't great really were they?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                    Irish open sattelite final table please let me get the seat i allways think it can never happen to me !
                                    good luck to you.

Comment

sn?

Comment

gl tipp. tid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                          sn?
                                          tipp86
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Gl. I busted out a few minutes ago. I played extremely awful all night. And yesterday for that matter.
                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Gl. I busted out a few minutes ago. I played extremely awful all night. And yesterday for that matter.
                                              What was ur sn?
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

From a mate in Newcastle.

"John Terry shags Bridge's lass, gets her pregnant and makes her have an abortion,then shags her some more.....Bridge refuses to shake Terry's hand.

Steven Taylor sends one text message to Andy Carroll's ex-lass....result?.... Carroll breaks Taylor's jaw.....

It makes you proud to be a Geordie!!"

Comment

gl tipp, im embarrassed to ask what does the LCS stand for?! IO 2010 LCS freezeout

EDIT: thats it shano ya, last chance saloon....
                                                  was thinking that it was like something id type quickly in player notes-( LCS- loose calling station) and id forget what it meant next time i sat with player haha
                                                  Last edited by LAGingbehind; 27-03-10, 00:45. Reason: got it from shano in next post

Comment

At a guess, Last chance?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                      At a guess, Last chance?
                                                      Close last chance saloon
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        Close enough: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digi...9626678&sr=8-3

Free shipping aswell...

(have an earlier version of this - 500mb - and have had no problems)
                                                        wow, that really IS an earlier version!!
                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Close last chance saloon
                                                          gl
                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Get busy tipp imo

Comment

Just as I say it

Comment

What does LDO mean in text talk?

Comment

pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Like, duh, obviously. A new popular acroynm spreading like wildfire through internet message boards.

Comment

Like duh obviously ldo

Comment

pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Like duh obviously ldo
                                                                          the guy that posted a joke up wrong getting smart...

Comment

GL tipp86. 2 seats guaranteed or is it the €12 rebuy? Take it down either way!

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                              GL tipp86. 2 seats guaranteed or is it the €12 rebuy? Take it down either way!
                                                                              The €215 2 seats game im in for €40 and its my first attemp at satting in.
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp if you manage to flop the nuts scream hold at your laptop. It works! gl

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($100)
                                                                                UTG ($208.90)
                                                                                MP ($108.18)
                                                                                Hero (BB) ($238.60)
                                                                                SB ($122.21)
                                                                                Button ($100)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
                                                                                UTG bets $4, MP calls $4, CO calls $4, 2 folds, Hero calls $3

Flop: ($16.50) 10, J, Q (4 players)
                                                                                Hero checks, UTG bets $6, 1 fold, CO raises $23, Hero raises $53, UTG calls $47, CO raises $73 (All-In), Hero raises $181.60 (All-In), UTG calls $151.90 (All-In)

Turn: ($522.30) 2 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: ($522.30) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: $522.30
                                                                                Main pot: $304.50 between CO, UTG and Hero, won by Hero
                                                                                Side pot 1: $217.80 between UTG and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                Hero had K, A (straight, Ace high).
                                                                                UTG didn't show
                                                                                CO didn't show
                                                                                Outcome: Hero won $549

Comment

The €215 2 seats game im in for €40 and its my first attemp at satting in.
                                                                                  UL man, I just saw it finished what was the last hand?

There are 5 tickets Sunday and 10 on Wednesday again.

Comment

Ugh gone on bubble for €720

Anyone do anything different

First hand of 3 handed blinds 800-1600 160 ante my stack 33k other two stacks 60k and 80k ish cant really remember a bit blurry right now.

Both players active on button

Btn raises to 4800 is a shove with QJ here ok?
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                      UL man, I just saw it finished what was the last hand?

There are 5 tickets Sunday and 10 on Wednesday again.
                                                                                      ya il use winnings to play the wednesday game id imagine
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

ya il use winnings to play the wednesday game id imagine
                                                                                        I got a ticket a few weeks ago in similar fashion by bubbling a ticket and getting funds for more satts then.

You still have plenty of time to get one, great chance on Sunday and Wednes. I probably would have been 50/50 about shipping with the QJ but I'm a nit at times! Very UL spot to be in.

GL with the other satts.

Comment

why is it if you yell in a library everyone says sshhuuuuussssshhh but when you do it on an aeroplane they all scream with you.

change the thread title , yer asking for it.

Comment

ugh come on, give me a break

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, 1.2 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) (t5260)
                                                                                            BB (t8240)

Hero's M: 35.07

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, 2, 6, 4
                                                                                            Hero bets t300, BB calls t200

Flop: (t600) A, Q, Q (2 players)
                                                                                            BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t600) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                            BB checks, Hero checks

River: (t600) Q (2 players)
                                                                                            BB checks, Hero bets t600, BB calls t600

Total pot: t1800

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had J, 2, 6, 4 (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                            BB had 5, 4, 7, J (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                                            Outcome: BB won t1800

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqafYTKBpss[/ame]

I despise cats but that's class!

Comment

My favorite joke from recent times:

Why did the scarecrow win an award?

SPOILER
                                                                                                Because he was outstanding in his field
                                                                                                Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

oh jesus
                                                                                                    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

How do you kill a circus?

Go for the juggular

Comment

This is almost all of this year. I'm missing about 10k hands from this where I'm up 1 buyin but still 9 below EV. Shaping up to be a great year.

EDIT: I'm about 3.5k below EV for the year. I think I've run pretty bad in tourneys too.

Comment

[url]

Comment

There was 2 caskets in a room, and one says to the other, was that you coffin

Comment

Thats a fairly disgusting last 10k hands tommy. 25bi below ai ev in 10k hands is hard to fathom. Tough to do but you have to draw a line under it and move on starting April 1. Had a bad stretch last year from April - July when I dropped >40bis @ 1/2. Running bad and for the last few thousand hands playing like a retard. Was hating poker so much. At least it looks like you are still playing well!
                                                                                                              I bit the bullet and dropped to 0.5/1, went from 6 tables to 4 and pretty much owned winning decent 6/7 months since.
                                                                                                              New slate in April, get yourself a winning month under your belt again and rebuild. gl

(Possibly a bad omen that my words of encouragement are centered around fools day)

Comment

This is almost all of this year. I'm missing about 10k hands from this where I'm up 1 buyin but still 9 below EV. Shaping up to be a great year.

EDIT: I'm about 3.5k below EV for the year. I think I've run pretty bad in tourneys too.
                                                                                                                Shit i taught i was runnin bad!! keep the head up my son!

Comment

What's the noisiest thing in the world?

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  A skeleton having a wank in a biscuit tin
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This fella'a walking through the park with a big bag full of arses.

He stops this jogger and says to her 'Hey, do ye want yer hole?'

She screams "No wai, ughh" slaps him and runs off.

He shouts after her "Can I have it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      This fella'a walking through the park with a big bag full of arses.

He stops this jogger and says to her 'Hey, do ye want yer hole?'

She screams "No wai, ughh" slaps him and runs off.

He shouts after her "Can I have it?"
                                                                                                                      Bizarre.I like.
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                                        [url]
                                                                                                                        tl;dr

Comment

Poor Phil

It was pretty lucky tho that Adams caught a sweet flop he can continue with because it would have interesting if he airballed it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1tcCH2a7Fg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4YySPI4bE[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X